a close video of Michael at the 02

mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Please delete if this has been posted, but i have not seen such a close up at the 02 it looks more like michael there

[youtube:gs625uah]

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I don't see how anyone can not say it's Michael. He's fabulous there! In this video you get more of the crowd's interaction with him, which affects his words and mannerisms.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Michael can be disguised as a fake. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I just do not understand what happened to your pretty face square format. I could still see it in "This Is It."
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Strange how from further away it makes him look different I posted this because close up at an angle to me it is Michael. But he was made up to look different for some reason maybe he wanted tolook harder as in you will never bring me down again
    Thankyou for embedding the video it's a great help
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    I am sorry but this video hasn't convinced me. I still have doubt if it was MJ.In my opinion he was there but did not make the speach, but of course I could be wrong.
  • I never saw that video (from that angle). It looks like a video done by a fan... *scratches her head*
    Anyway, to me, it more and more looks like MJ was announcing the whole hoax.... He knew exactly what he would be "doing" in a few months.... IMHO he was in total control here... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Yes the video was filmed by a fan who was quite close to him I felt it shows him clearer and he looks like Michael to me
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    It does look like MJ more from this angle. This was someone that was really close to him in the audience. Funny how he looks so much better on this video than the one that everyone has seen. Makes you go hmmmm.
  • Please delete if this has been posted, but i have not seen such a close up at the 02 it looks more like michael there

[youtube:2z8ax2bm]
    Thank you for the video, it's great!
    It is my opinion a long time ago that it was Michael there (first I was a little confused), but on this video I can see it much better.
    At 0:32-0:34 you can see and feel the typical Michael smile <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • FinnFinn Posts: 59
    thats never michael. never
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    How can this Man
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPSrxwqoWL_9CEzUhoD8ep8XRZNLvzmtNqcqtBov02XqPhGEmAzw
    This man
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQY_qnkapebEzrq_QhlbBdJ47FvtR1MOpawJvhKKZ5mvpdeO3V1MA
    And this man
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAYO8htOouDIWWkI6N-fUoW3C3beuFSdnQHgwZ3RXpjwkLe0TFIg

Change that much from March to June. Can make-up enhace one that much?
  • His hairstyle is very different, and that changes someone's look a lot. And those are just photos - captures of moments when you can look very differently.
    I still suggest to watch the video at 0:32-0:34 and try to feel the soul of the person you can see smiling there. For me it's Michael <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    But I totally accept if you feel otherwise <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    tbh, i think it's michael. always have, always will. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • That is not Michael, look at his face, his voice, his mannerism. Come on guys. That is not Michael.
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Michael - not Michael - Michael - not Michael - Michael - not Michael - M...
    We could pluck a daisy's petals <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Sorry guys, we just look so funny with this topic <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • GalaxyGalaxy Posts: 69
    This is Michael.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    :lol:

Hee hee, well at least we can say without any doubt that some of us are right!
  • :lol:

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    This is Michael and he is awesome as usual
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I don't think we'll ever agree on something with this subject. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> We all have different opinions, no need to be harsh. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    :lol:

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Why does the background seem different? I see some of the same things...but really, the angles seem off. Any chance this was a more recent video....how do we know for sure it was shot at the same time as the other video? Did Michael shoot two different o2 announcements ...... just to throw some fun into the mix?
    Just wondering......

Blessings Always
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Why does the background seem different? I see some of the same things...but really, the angles seem off. Any chance this was a more recent video....how do we know for sure it was shot at the same time as the other video? Did Michael shoot two different o2 announcements ...... just to throw some fun into the mix?
    Just wondering......

Blessings Always
    I'm sure Sinderella did some great comparisons in another o2 guy thread that showed two differing backgrounds. So I would answer yes to your question.
  • SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    I did <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I did <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

LOL. Great job Sind. One of those videos could have been him and another not.