a close video of Michael at the 02

2»

Comments

• SinderellaSinderella Posts: 1,334
    I am an 02 conf expert lol
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    One thing that has been pooping into my little brain lately...the timing of each step we are shown at the O2....I find it interesting that at :11 on the video introduction we read The King of Pop Returns; at :21 of the video intro we see Michael in Thriller as well as at :25; at 9:11 we have the words The Wait is Almost Over....is anyone following me? Is there some sort of correlation between the time-stamps on the O2 announcement video and the events which have unfolded mostly on June 25th? Sinderella- what do you think? For some reason the into video at the O2 has always been interesting to me.....it seemed like the very beginning of it all. Then all the questions about the O2 guy himself, the speech etc. It really was the world's first glimpse of things to come....I believe.
    Anyways....just typing out loud here, lol!

Blessings to you all!
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Pause the video on 1.19 and look at the discolored nails. Aren't those Michael's nails?
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz0L0tzfC5E<!-- m -->
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Pause the video on 1.19 and look at the discolored nails. Aren't those Michael's nails?
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz0L0tzfC5E<!-- m -->

I have to admit they do look like all the other pictures of Michael's nails. I guess I figure if it's a double, then that would be taken into account as well. Nail polish, nail "make-up" as well........to make them look more like Michael's. Ugg......maybe I am just tired, lol!

Blessings!
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    A thought came to me if it was an impersonator there he would have done all the classic mj moves there and tried to be as close to the real mj. But Michael there acts different angry agitated at someone not to the fans he is loving to his fans but upset. An impersonator would not have done that just a thought
  • A thought came to me if it was an impersonator there he would have done all the classic mj moves there and tried to be as close to the real mj. But Michael there acts different angry agitated at someone not to the fans he is loving to his fans but upset. An impersonator would not have done that just a thought
    I agree with you. There is a good thread about Michael being angry and agitated on that day, hence his weird behaviour: moves, voice, look, whatever you fine weird. We are not used to see a Michael who is angry. Now when he is angry, we find it odd - but it doesn't mean it's not him.
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=36&t=9453<!-- l -->
  • I'm sure Sinderella did some great comparisons in another o2 guy thread that showed two differing backgrounds. So I would answer yes to your question.
    Can someone help me to find this thread, and the others in which I can read Sinderella's opinion about the O2 conference? I'm open-mined, so I would like to see what she found - even if now I think it was Michael there. Thanks in advance!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I don't see how anyone can not say it's Michael. He's fabulous there! In this video you get more of the crowd's interaction with him, which affects his words and mannerisms.

I agree MJonmind. I think it's Michael. In my opinion, I think he deliberately tried to act differently (to get people to debate whether it's really him or not) but there's still certain body language that tells me it's him. It's hard to be certain for sure with those large sunglasses on (another deliberate move) but I still say it's Michael.
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    This man looks like the man at O2. But when was it taken?
    michael_jackson_narrowweb__300x48101.jpg
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    This man looks like the man at O2. But when was it taken?
    michael_jackson_narrowweb__300x48101.jpg
    This photo was made on Jesse Jackson birthday in 2007.