How many of you believe?

IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
How many of you feel MJ will return July 2011?

How many of you feel Dr. Murry Is a paid actor and soon all will be revealed?

How many of you feel Michael had to fake his death to save his children and his own life?

How many of you believe Pearl Jr. aim & intention is to help Michael Jackson!

How many of you believe this is a real trial with all the toys sitting around the court room?

How many of your believe Mikes mom that her son has passed away?

How many of you believe Janet in regards to Mikes supposed death?

How many of you believe Mike is under witness protection program?

Please answer the questions and thank you:)

Comments

• How many of you feel MJ will return July 2011? I don't know but probably in December this year

How many of you feel Dr. Murry Is a paid actor and soon all will be revealed? Yes

How many of you feel Michael had to fake his death to save his children and his own life? Yes

How many of you believe Pearl Jr. aim & intention is to help Michael Jackson! Well I can't judge but I think she is looking out for MJ but also herself

How many of you believe this is a real trial with all the toys sitting around the court room?If the judge is real (which I think he is) then the court must be real...but those toys are probably clues to make sure we don't give up hope

How many of your believe Mikes mom that her son has passed away?I believe she knows exactly what's going on

How many of you believe Janet in regards to Mikes supposed death?Maybe she is acting

How many of you believe Mike is under witness protection program?He probably had to sorta be in the WPP for legal reasons. What I mean is he isn't just someone who is given a new location or identity and left to live their new life but he is probably under that program somehow.
    Those are the best answers I could come up with <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

• mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    How many of you feel MJ will return July 2011? I don't know about July specifically, but this year, yes.

How many of you feel Dr. Murry Is a paid actor and soon all will be revealed? I do.

How many of you feel Michael had to fake his death to save his children and his own life? I think those are just two layers. I think there's more to that.

How many of you believe Pearl Jr. aim & intention is to help Michael Jackson! Time will tell.

How many of you believe this is a real trial with all the toys sitting around the court room? How can people think this is a real criminal trial? We've had toys since day one. It's like "Helloooo." This trial is as much of a joke as Michael's a few years ago, just in different ways. The molestation trial was complete b.s. because the charges were fabricated, there was a vendetta against him. They had n-o-t-h-i-n-g. Innocence and truth always prevail. This particular trial is a joke because it's completely mocking the system and the media. If only any of them spent an hour on this site, they'd actually learn something.

How many of your believe Mikes mom that her son has passed away? Katherine is protecting her son, like any mother would do.

How many of you believe Janet in regards to Mikes supposed death? Janet has her role.

How many of you believe Mike is under witness protection program? Eh. I don't know. I don't really think so. I think it's his own witness protection program, not necessarily one by the U.S.
  • taty_2crazytaty_2crazy Posts: 290
    How many of you feel MJ will return July 2011? I think it´s this year.

How many of you feel Dr. Murry Is a paid actor and soon all will be revealed? I do !

How many of you feel Michael had to fake his death to save his children and his own life? Yes i do

How many of you believe Pearl Jr. aim & intention is to help Michael Jackson! I´m not sure of it.

How many of you believe this is a real trial with all the toys sitting around the court room? I don´t think it is ,it´s staged to me.

How many of your believe Mikes mom that her son has passed away?A mom will do anything for her son.

How many of you believe Janet in regards to Mikes supposed death? Janet is playing her part in the hoax.

How many of you believe Mike is under witness protection program? I don´t know,maybe.

• How many of you feel MJ will return July 2011? Michael will return in 2012 with le cirque du soleil, the last show in Vegas
    How many of you feel Dr. Murry Is a paid actor and soon all will be revealed? yes he is a paid actor, a cardiologist who does not know how to do CPR!
    How many of you feel Michael had to fake his death to save his children and his own life? I personally don't think his life was ever in danger, I think he wanted out of the concerts, wanted to direct movies like TII.How many of you believe Pearl Jr. aim & intention is to help Michael Jackson! i Don't have good vibes on her, yet.How many of you believe this is a real trial with all the toys sitting around the court room? That is not a trial too many distraction, in a court room you only see the flag of the country..

How many of your believe Mikes mom that her son has passed away? Katherine knows her son is alive and she is protecting him which any mother will do.
    How many of you believe Janet in regards to Mikes supposed death? Janet is a good actress, she is playing her part hoax
    How many of you believe Mike is under witness protection program? No he is not, like i said earlier he faked his death to get out of the contract, if he would still be alive and would have broken the contract he would have gone again to court for being sewed.
    I hope all these answers would put your mind at ease blessings
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    How many of you feel MJ will return July 2011? I'd like to thinks so, but I really do NOT dwell on a time frame what so ever.

How many of you feel Dr. Murry Is a paid actor and soon all will be revealed? UM...of course. He can't pay child support but can pay attorneys. He walks around as though he's safe after "murdering" the most famous person on earth . TMZ just happens to photograph him and no one else??

How many of you feel Michael had to fake his death to save his children and his own life? My opinion has changed. At first I thought he left to reconnect to his faith and would never return. But, there are clues. So then, I thought it was simply a movie. NOW, reading the Trial of Michael Jackson, I feel there are other reasons with his catalog. It seemed a true fact that he was worth more dead, and from the book it looks like he really had no choice to "die" to save his catalog and livelihood. BUT, I wonder how that 4 years fits into anything.

How many of you believe Pearl Jr. aim & intention is to help Michael Jackson! I think that if she's traveling and investing money in sites, or publications, time....she needs to recoup her money at least to live. I also think she's a VERY LUCKY fan.

How many of you believe this is a real trial with all the toys sitting around the court room? NO I don't. I think that the people there are part of a set and are award they play a part. Swartzenneger (?) was in a movie while in office afterall.

How many of your believe Mikes mom that her son has passed away? As I am her religion, this one has really bothered me!! I wonder how she gets on/away with this. I'm presuming that it is part of a show (even if it is also a part of another theory I still think it is being used as a movie to show the theory). Or, that her saying that hinges upon his real name.

How many of you believe Janet in regards to Mikes supposed death? She's an actress/as they all are...

How many of you believe Mike is under witness protection program? I am beginning to lean to that, or a self imposed one...but, he has to be "free" to get clues out there so, I haven't pieced that together. Have any of us? Nope, we have no real answers.

• How many of you feel MJ will return July 2011?

I wait and see...i can't rearly believe that he comes back in person, can be that there will for ever be the question and he acts behind the curtain and only we think that he is there. If he rearly official comes back, i fear the reaction of many "loving" fans ...

Absolutly an actor !

How many of you feel Michael had to fake his death to save his children and his own life?

i can't say.

She is close to the Jackson's, so i think she is involved since the 2005 trial.

How many of you believe this is a real trial with all the toys sitting around the court room?

Real ? Never ! It's show !

No, she worked with him.

Good acting !

I don't know....we only know what the media told us...we can make thousends of different stories from that and had enough material to let it look factual. But we know nothing.
  • cassiopecassiope Posts: 29
    How many of you feel MJ will return July 2011? Wouldn't this be wonderful? Can't say, but I will be watching.

How many of you feel Dr. Murry Is a paid actor and soon all will be revealed? I truly believe that

How many of you feel Michael had to fake his death to save his children and his own life? I do, and that might be why I am not sure he will ever come back.

How many of you believe Pearl Jr. aim & intention is to help Michael Jackson! I don't think her intentions are bad. I believe she believes in what she says and some of it is interesting.

How many of you believe this is a real trial with all the toys sitting around the court room? real trial, toys are maybe for when kids have to be in court?

How many of your believe Mikes mom that her son has passed away? She would know, a mom always knows.

How many of you believe Janet in regards to Mikes supposed death? She doesn't seem sad enough

How many of you believe Mike is under witness protection program? no I don't

Voila! done, hopefully it is helpful for someone.
  • IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    Thank you for your thoughts! Much appreciations:)
  • Thank you for your thoughts! Much appreciations:)

Integrity, what do you think of your own questions? Are these answers into your liking?
  • How many of you feel MJ will return July 2011?I don't think that will happen..

How many of you feel Dr. Murry Is a paid actor and soon all will be revealed?I don't think he's an actor..I think he's someone trapped inside a cage...scared.

How many of you feel Michael had to fake his death to save his children and his own life?Not to save anything...i think to live the life he has to live....

How many of you believe Pearl Jr. aim & intention is to help Michael Jackson!I don't believe that

How many of you believe this is a real trial with all the toys sitting around the court room?Real trial but poor quality....they don't care for his justice..and about the toys...maybe are there as microphones or cameras.

How many of your believe Mikes mom that her son has passed away?I do

How many of you believe Janet in regards to Mikes supposed death?Janet...i can't "read" her she's a good actress

How many of you believe Mike is under witness protection program? "I do"

• I have one big fat answer...I am getting restless!! I am a believer who needs guidance with the trial and the return.....need therapy!! I enjoy the show but more ready for th reveal!
  • IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    Well in regards to the answers I feel most of us have come to the same conclusions.
    We all have to be patient for the road has been difficult but the end is almost here.
  • How many of you feel MJ will return July 2011? Michael will return in 2012 with le cirque du soleil, the last show in Vegas
    How many of you feel Dr. Murry Is a paid actor and soon all will be revealed? yes he is a paid actor, a cardiologist who does not know how to do CPR!
    How many of you feel Michael had to fake his death to save his children and his own life? I personally don't think his life was ever in danger, I think he wanted out of the concerts, wanted to direct movies like TII.How many of you believe Pearl Jr. aim & intention is to help Michael Jackson! i Don't have good vibes on her, yet.How many of you believe this is a real trial with all the toys sitting around the court room? That is not a trial too many distraction, in a court room you only see the flag of the country..

How many of your believe Mikes mom that her son has passed away? Katherine knows her son is alive and she is protecting him which any mother will do.
    How many of you believe Janet in regards to Mikes supposed death? Janet is a good actress, she is playing her part hoax
    How many of you believe Mike is under witness protection program? No he is not, like i said earlier he faked his death to get out of the contract, if he would still be alive and would have broken the contract he would have gone again to court for being sewed.
    I hope all these answers would put your mind at ease blessings

I agree with your first answer I think he will come back in one of the shows probably Vegas in 2011.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I hope you’re right because I will be in Vegas in August. If he’s there, I hope I bump into him <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I hope you’re right because I will be in Vegas in August. If he’s there, I hope I bump into him <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I hope you do to. I will be in Vegas at the end of this year so I hope to go to one of the shows.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Yes to 2011, most likely to July. And IF I would have to bet on a date, it would be July 7, 2011 since that date is interesting on many points, but then again, that doesn't have to mean it will be bamsday, it could also be the day of the verdict. But 2011 it is.

Not sure if he's an actor or a friend, but I do think he gets paid. His legal team was 'paid in advance' and 'works on a budget'. LMAO.

I think Michael felt he had to fake his death to save more than just his own life and that of his children. He's an educated and intelligent man and I think he knows way more than we can ever imagine about the corruptness in this world and the plans for the future. So yes, to save himself, his children, you and me and to make sure our great-great-grandkids will have a planet where the can live a healthy and free life as well.

I don't know what her intentions are, but she is helping to get the hoax out in the open, so all good to me, but she is definitely helping herself.

If that's real than Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny are real too.

I don't understand the question. If I believe Mrs. Jackson when she says that MJ died? In that case No. if you meant to ask if we think that Mrs. Jackson doesn't know MJ is still alive, I would have to say no again. Of course she would know.

Janet is one of the key players. I love Janet. If there is one family member I would have to pick of which I think he trusts blindly, I would say Janet without a trace of doubt, his mother being a close second.

I don't. Although I do think he has help in high places, I don't necessarily think that means the government. Mike has influential friends and I am sure he is very capable of protecting himself.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Yes to 2011, most likely to July. And IF I would have to bet on a date, it would be July 7, 2011 since that date is interesting on many points, but then again, that doesn't have to mean it will be bamsday, it could also be the day of the verdict. But 2011 it is.

Not sure if he's an actor or a friend, but I do think he gets paid. His legal team was 'paid in advance' and 'works on a budget'. LMAO.

I think Michael felt he had to fake his death to save more than just his own life and that of his children. He's an educated and intelligent man and I think he knows way more than we can ever imagine about the corruptness in this world and the plans for the future. So yes, to save himself, his children, you and me and to make sure our great-great-grandkids will have a planet where the can live a healthy and free life as well.

I don't know what her intentions are, but she is helping to get the hoax out in the open, so all good to me, but she is definitely helping herself.

I don't understand the question. If I believe Mrs. Jackson when she says that MJ died? In that case No. if you meant to ask if we think that Mrs. Jackson doesn't know MJ is still alive, I would have to say no again. Of course she would know.

Janet is one of the key players. I love Janet. If there is one family member I would have to pick of which I think he trusts blindly, I would say Janet without a trace of doubt, his mother being a close second.

I don't. Although I do think he has help in high places, I don't necessarily think that means the government. Mike has influential friends and I am sure he is very capable of protecting himself.

I have a question Souza. Can we question eachother as to our responses to get other ideas that may establish or change our decisions? I have some for YOU <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->)
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    How many of you feel MJ will return July 2011? I do.

How many of you feel Dr. Murry Is a paid actor and soon all will be revealed? I do not know if he is an actor but I think he was paid to be in this plan. And after the trial the truth will prevail in my opinion.

How many of you feel Michael had to fake his death to save his children and his own life? I do. I believe that he did this fake death not only for his life and for his children's but also for all of us.

How many of you believe Pearl Jr. aim & intention is to help Michael Jackson! Not directly helping Michael. She's earning money with the hoax issue but she's helping to spread the truth about MJ's death so we can say she's indirectly helping MJ.

How many of you believe this is a real trial with all the toys sitting around the court room? I do believe that there're some key people in that courtroom who know about the hoax but not everyone know this is a hoax. The toys were there to show the believers how fake it is. But still some people who attend to the court think that it is real.

How many of your believe Mikes mom that her son has passed away? Katherine knows all about the hoax.

How many of you believe Janet in regards to Mikes supposed death? She's a great actress and doing her part in the hoax.

How many of you believe Mike is under witness protection program? He can be under some kind of protection program and that would explain how the DA, the police, etc is helping him.

I have a question Souza. Can we question eachother as to our responses to get other ideas that may establish or change our decisions? I have some for YOU <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->)

Sure, fire away.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Not sure if he's an actor or a friend, but I do think he gets paid. His legal team was 'paid in advance' and 'works on a budget'. LMAO.[

You are quoting "paid in advance" and "works on a budget" so that came from someplace. Explain please <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

So do you think it's environmental or political? Spiritual? And, if he had to do this to save his children (physically), why are they not with him, and are now more accessible?

Thanks Souza <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->)

Not sure if he's an actor or a friend, but I do think he gets paid. His legal team was 'paid in advance' and 'works on a budget'. LMAO.[

You are quoting "paid in advance" and "works on a budget" so that came from someplace. Explain please <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

So do you think it's environmental or political? Spiritual? And, if he had to do this to save his children (physically), why are they not with him, and are now more accessible?

Oh that was already the question? That was an easy one! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Oh that was already the question? That was an easy one! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

No silly...I put them after each question you answered that I had a question for. I'd have colored them, but didn't know how to do each one. Hope you find them
  • dom425dom425 Posts: 100

I totally agree with your answers.
    As I was reading the first question a verse from Michael's song On The Line come into my head. It's '' All good things come in due time.'' I feel that this one verse can help us all out when it comes to figuring out when he will return. I believe he will come in due time. Not only for himself and his family but for the world. He'll know when the time will be right to return.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

From the horse's mouth:
    [youtube:6iqfssla]
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=219&t=17892<!-- l -->

Environmental, political and spiritual, the whole package. I don't think his kids were in immediate physical danger, I was talking about their future and that of other children.

• scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    How many of you feel MJ will return July 2011? I think MJ will be back in 2012, during Cirque de Soleil concert

How many of you feel Dr. Murry Is a paid actor and soon all will be revealed? Murray is not an actor. He is goatscape who was paid either to kill MJ but failed, or paid by MJ and in hoax. He is just low class med professional as many others around here.

How many of you feel Michael had to fake his death to save his children and his own life? I do and not only life.

How many of you believe Pearl Jr. aim & intention is to help Michael Jackson! Pearl is close to Jacksons, journalist who normally makes money and spreads hoax possibly by assignment

How many of you believe this is a real trial with all the toys sitting around the court room? It is real trial, regardless of toys.

How many of your believe Mikes mom that her son has passed away? Katherine is mystery for me, very controversal person judging her acts. Believing that MJ is alive, Katherine definitely knows and supports son, as it should be

How many of you believe Janet in regards to Mikes supposed death? Again, believing this is a hoax, Janet is in her role.

How many of you believe Mike is under witness protection program? His own "witness protection program". VIP as MJ, could not be in WPP of government.