Jackie on NOW

fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Jackie on internet radio in 5 min.
<!-- m -->http://www.urbansoulradio.fm/<!-- m -->

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Thank you for the info fordtocarr. Let's go and listen what he says.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    In regards to them asking how he's doing dealing with losing Michael, he says, it's a hard "loss" for any family, he said "everything is turning out alright right now".
    He sounds like a great guy. Sounds young...geez, he must be about 60!
    Won't say who's going to sing on his next record. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    (talked about a huge fan in detroit...must be ME...I'm in Michgan!!! lol)
    Jackson reunion?
    "after all bros are done touring"
    " they could get down with it"...hummm
    Talked about wanting to put some of Michael's thoughts in it and found the perfect piece to do that ...
    I thought he put some of Michael in it,
    But those lyrics, sure speak of what's happening now with "We know what's going on" and Michael's messages he always have.
    I guess it's alright for him to use Michael's voice. Of course Michael would let his bro send out his message. It's about making a change in the world...
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Thank you for the info fordtocarr. Let's go and listen what he says.

What did you think PureLove?
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Well I wasn't expecting a slip-up like Jermaine makes <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> He is so unique in giving up the slip-ups <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I HATE to hear questions like how they cope with MJ's loss. I do know that the family can not slip-up or give out clues all the time but still... And I hate to hear when people mention him as "Late" King of Pop. But what can I say? He is still "dead" to the world and the family needs to behave and don't give out too many clues to make it too obvious. I think Jackie's song tells it all like you wrote fordtocarr. They Know What's Going On! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Sorry I posted it here because I didn't know where to post it, Jackie retweeted this tweet where the lady is talking about Michael is present tense:<br /><br />Pam .. ‏@ITZ_pamelitis ;       Mar 7                  <br />@JackieJackson5 Wow, just WOW! My mum and I are still flabbergasted! And I know for sure Michael is very proud of his brothers! <br /><br />https://twitter.com/JackieJackson5<br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Thanks, and this one also:<br /><br />
    Shaun Murphy ‏@ShaunMurphy16<;br />@JackieJackson5 Saw u on sunday, still can't believe how brilliant u guys are, Michael would be proud and I know he was on stage with you!
    <br /><br />It's probably pure coincidence but...<br /><br />
    Jackie Jackson ‏@JackieJackson5 ;                                       Mar 8<br />I'm a cookie monster! Oatmeal raisin, windmill cookies and Hammertaschen are my favorite cookies
    <br /><br />Front sent this Nov 8, 2012;  4 months ago exactly.<br /><br />il_570xN.97766106.jpg<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.msg428444.html#msg428444<br /><br />What about this one:<br />
    Marko Senli ‏@msenli ;                                                               Mar 9<br />@JackieJackson5 thnks for a great evening at the HMH in Amsterdam! You guys rocked! pic.twitter.com/DoEPds6m2f
    <br /><br />Front posted this pic on May 9, 2012; 10 months ago.<br />2zj9rly.png<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.msg402477.html#msg402477<br /><br />Front's whole introduction to the letter N, may have been hinting to the Netherlands. Follow the brick road. Now with the Oz movie playing right now, it all seems to be coming together.<br /><br />He posted in the Omer Bhatti thread, which means the N might have referred to Norway, but it could have had future other meaning as well.<br />
    Did anyone see him live on Ustream a few minutes ago? :lol:<br /><br />Re: yellow brick road…..<br /><br />Might want to check your local bookstore for a  world atlas and HIStorical reference books. Flip to the country index and look under "N". <br /><br />Where the end of one road starts----> another one begins………….
    <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,10883.msg337276.html#msg337276<br /><br />Yellow_Brick_Road_5.jpg<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.msg338669.html#msg338669
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    on 1362989741:
    <br />Thanks, and this one also:<br /><br />
    Shaun Murphy ‏@ShaunMurphy16<;br />@JackieJackson5 Saw u on sunday, still can't believe how brilliant u guys are, Michael would be proud and I know he was on stage with you!
    <br /><br />It's probably pure coincidence but...<br /><br />
    Jackie Jackson ‏@JackieJackson5 ;                                       Mar 8<br />I'm a cookie monster! Oatmeal raisin, windmill cookies and Hammertaschen are my favorite cookies
    <br /><br />Front sent this Nov 8, 2012;  4 months ago exactly.<br /><br />il_570xN.97766106.jpg<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.msg428444.html#msg428444<br /><br />What about this one:<br />
    Marko Senli ‏@msenli ;                                                               Mar 9<br />@JackieJackson5 thnks for a great evening at the HMH in Amsterdam! You guys rocked! pic.twitter.com/DoEPds6m2f
    <br /><br />Front posted this pic on May 9, 2012; 10 months ago.<br />2zj9rly.png<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.msg402477.html#msg402477<br /><br />Front's whole introduction to the letter N, may have been hinting to the Netherlands. Follow the brick road. Now with the Oz movie playing right now, it all seems to be coming together.<br /><br />He posted in the Omer Bhatti thread, which means the N might have referred to Norway, but it could have had future other meaning as well.<br />
    Did anyone see him live on Ustream a few minutes ago? :lol:<br /><br />Re: yellow brick road…..<br /><br />Might want to check your local bookstore for a  world atlas and HIStorical reference books. Flip to the country index and look under "N". <br /><br />Where the end of one road starts----> another one begins………….
    <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,10883.msg337276.html#msg337276<br /><br />Yellow_Brick_Road_5.jpg<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/forum/index.php/topic,5167.msg338669.html#msg338669<br />
    <br /><br />The picture with cookiemonster holding the 'N' > The Netherlands.<br />Windmillcookies are also from The Netherlands!<br />Plus Jermaine is going on stage with Andre Rieu this summer at De Vrijthof in Maastricht (also The Netherlands). <br />Wow, don't know what to think!
  • Furthermore the two girls that opened this site after the request of the so called "BOB"  :icon_question: :icon_e_confused: are from The Nederlands.  :icon_mrgreen: :icon_lol: Hi Souza!!
    KEY -- players, timing, places, clues?
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1362960326:
    <br />Sorry I posted it here because I didn't know where to post it, Jackie retweeted this tweet where the lady is talking about Michael is present tense:<br /><br />Pam .. ‏@ITZ_pamelitis ;       Mar 7                  <br />@JackieJackson5 Wow, just WOW! My mum and I are still flabbergasted! And I know for sure Michael is very proud of his brothers! <br /><br />https://twitter.com/JackieJackson5<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /> :affraid: :icon_e_surprised:  :icon_razz:
  • Love the connections to the Netherlands here :icon_razz:<br /><br />
    on 1362989741:
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Maybe there was a sort of Jackson brothers reunion last weekend in Amsterdam, I mean the Unity tour show in HMH on March 7 and the MJ Immortal WT show in the Ziggo Dome on March 8, 9 and 10, all these shows were in the Arena area. <br /><br />grouphugg.gif<br /><br />Prob just a coincidence, but I like the thought.
  • ShyBleuEyesShyBleuEyes Posts: 623
    on 1363041588:
    <br />Love the connections to the Netherlands here :icon_razz:<br /><br />
    on 1362989741:
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />Maybe there was a sort of Jackson brothers reunion last weekend in Amsterdam, I mean the Unity tour show in HMH on March 7 and the MJ Immortal WT show in the Ziggo Dome on March 8, 9 and 10, all these shows were in the Arena area. <br /><br />grouphugg.gif<br /><br />Prob just a coincidence, but I like the thought.<br />
    <br /><br /> :woohoo2: yeah! me too.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1363013658:
    <br />Furthermore the two girls that opened this site after the request of the so called "BOB"  :icon_question: :icon_e_confused: are from The Nederlands.  :icon_mrgreen: :icon_lol: Hi Souza!!<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />Yes, where is  Souza :suspect: :LolLolLolLol:
    Souza, did you go see them perform?<br /><br /><br />Front, the day after the Amsterdam t-shirt, said:<br />
    <br />B-ottled<br />A-msterdam <br />M-ojo
    <br />Of course he would know their future schedule.<br />
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Wouldn't it be dangerous to point out Amsterdam while MJ is on hiding????
  • on 1363091598:
    <br />Wouldn't it be dangerous to point out Amsterdam while MJ is on hiding????<br />
    <br /><br />Diggy we have been almost 4 years pointing out different places where Michael might have been on hiding, for instance: Neverland, Calabassas, Ireland, Romanian Castle, Dubai, Bahamas, even Pearl has said that he might have been in Madrid because she thinks Pablo the dancer is Michael  :icon_mrgreen: and nobody has caught him yet  :icon_geek:
    Reminds me of the movie, 'Catch me if you can', which is one of my all time favorite movies.<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />
  • on 1363114732:
    <br />Reminds me of the movie, 'Catch me if you can', which is one of my all time favorite movies.<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />If Michael is reading here he is probably cracking up  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    @ sweetsunsetwithMJ  If Michael is reading here he is probably cracking up <br /><br /><br />I think the same !!!  :icon_bounce: :icon_lol:<br /><br /><br /> <br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
  • FrontFront Posts: 155
    on 1363098955:
    <br />
    on 1363091598:
    <br />Wouldn't it be dangerous to point out Amsterdam while MJ is on hiding????<br />
    <br /><br />Diggy we have been almost 4 years pointing out different places where Michael might have been on hiding, for instance: Neverland, Calabassas, Ireland, Romanian Castle, Dubai, Bahamas, even Pearl has said that he might have been in Madrid because she thinks Pablo the dancer is Michael  :icon_mrgreen: and nobody has caught him yet  :icon_geek:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />….and never WILL! <br /><br />MJ has those buffoons running around in circles like blind yip-yapper dogs buzzed up on crack, trying to sniff out their own sh^t. <br /><br />Like I said----> falling right into the TRASH…..ugh, I mean TRAP.  <br /><br />:ghsdf:<br />
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1363128734:
    <br />
    on 1363098955:
    <br />
    on 1363091598:
    <br /><br />Diggy we have been almost 4 years pointing out different places where Michael might have been on hiding, for instance: Neverland, Calabassas, Ireland, Romanian Castle, Dubai, Bahamas, even Pearl has said that he might have been in Madrid because she thinks Pablo the dancer is Michael  :icon_mrgreen: and nobody has caught him yet  :icon_geek:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />….and never WILL! <br /><br />MJ has those buffoons running around in circles like blind yip-yapper dogs buzzed up on crack, trying to sniff out their own sh^t. <br /><br />Like I said----> falling right into the TRASH…..ugh, I mean TRAP.  <br /><br />:ghsdf:<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Having them look somewhere he's not, maybe?  Combined with protection from above.  :icon_question:<br /><br />I'm curious as to who the buffoons are - hoax investigators (  :icon_lol: ) or those who would physically pursue MJ for nefarious reasons.  :icon_bounce:
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Vertaling/translation for trap is stairs or kick.<br />Tis maar hoe je het bekijkt.<br /> :judge-smiley:<br />Kick in the asssss <br />One rabbit's half way up the stairs is another rabbit's half way down. :ghsdf:<br /> /><br />
  • I agree, and I've posted before, that Michael is very powerful, very resourceful and very intelligent.  Thank you Front for your reassurance about Michael's safety.<br />It is long overdue for these "buffoons" to run around in circles, and fall right into Michael's TRAP as you've put it...........  Karma is a scary thing for those whose deeds are inhumane ................ (Referring to "Buffoons" like Sneddon, Randy Phillips, and all the others)<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1363132609:
    <br />
    on 1363128734:
    <br />
    on 1363098955:
    <br />
    on 1363091598:
    <br /><br /><br /><br />….and never WILL! <br /><br />MJ has those buffoons running around in circles like blind yip-yapper dogs buzzed up on crack, trying to sniff out their own sh^t. <br /><br />Like I said----> falling right into the TRASH…..ugh, I mean TRAP.  <br /><br />:ghsdf:<br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />Having them look somewhere he's not, maybe?  Combined with protection from above.  :icon_question:<br /><br />I'm curious as to who the buffoons are - hoax investigators (  :icon_lol: ) or those who would physically pursue MJ for nefarious reasons.  :icon_bounce:<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah, Andrea, I'd sure like to know who he's calling buffoons.  'Cause from where I am sitting it sure sounds like he's calling hoaxers that.  I really hope, Front, you are not.  We might be called many things, including crazy, out-there, nuts....however, we are anything but buffoons.  If we amuse you in a clown-like manner, Front, I suggest you take the metaphorical mask off and look in the mirror.  You have been along this adventure ride as well......nobody here, including you dear Mr. Front, are buffoons.  Now, if you are talking about the ever-sniffing media hounds.....go for it, buffoon away.  <br />I myself could care less where in world Michael is.  I am good with just the, "is" part...if you get what I mean.  As for the media hounds....have they been running around in circles like blind yip-yapper dogs?  I guess they have really....if you look at every MJ related news story they have reported on since June 25....they really are buzzed up.  If some small obscure story comes about, they (the media) are on it like flies on sh^t.  I'd say if Mj shows up...they are going to look pretty stupid.  <br />So, are we falling into the trash, Front......oh, I mean trap...or is it someone else you are referring to?  <br /><br />No harsh feelings, Front......just want to know where you stand on things.......<br />Blessings
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Interesting that Front put the word "WILL" in capital letters. <br />You talking about the fake will Mr Front?<br /><br />Hi Chappie...