Jackie on NOW

13»

Comments

• on 1363798482:
    <br />
    on 1363532373:
    <br />
    on 1363465153:
    <br />lol…Rest assured, buffoons does not = hoax forum. <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Ok Front thanks for answering ONE of my questions but due to I am insatiable (in all aspects  :icon_geek:) I would like to know if that "and they will never find me" means that we'll never see you in the flesh again, you know it's kinda weird that you or TS (who is missing) never hint towards any comeback or take over anymore after last Christmas, it seems that BAM has become a taboo word after TIAI and Back & Front threads were closed here on the forum, we are not sure what kind of guidelines we have to follow we don't know if the hoax will have an end or if this will continue forever as Elvis' case, I wouldn't like to grow old and grey waiting for Michael's return, I would like to see Michael's revenge from the FRONT row.<br /><br />ps: Michael's Army of L.O.V.E you can always count on me.<br />
    <br /><br />I think you should just let it go n move on. For your own sake and well being please recognize that this is a one sided relationship. Please take care.<br />
    <br /><br />Bec I am happy to see you still around, I know what you mean but there is something I didn't get and it's when you say: "this is one sided relationship" I know the literal meaning but I don't understand what do you mean here with that.
  • hopihopi Posts: 195
    on 1363824461:
    <br />
    on 1363798482:
    <br />
    on 1363532373:
    <br />
    on 1363465153:
    <br />lol…Rest assured, buffoons does not = hoax forum. <br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Ok Front thanks for answering ONE of my questions but due to I am insatiable (in all aspects  :icon_geek:) I would like to know if that "and they will never find me" means that we'll never see you in the flesh again, you know it's kinda weird that you or TS (who is missing) never hint towards any comeback or take over anymore after last Christmas, it seems that BAM has become a taboo word after TIAI and Back & Front threads were closed here on the forum, we are not sure what kind of guidelines we have to follow we don't know if the hoax will have an end or if this will continue forever as Elvis' case, I wouldn't like to grow old and grey waiting for Michael's return, I would like to see Michael's revenge from the FRONT row.<br /><br />ps: Michael's Army of L.O.V.E you can always count on me.<br />
    <br /><br />I think you should just let it go n move on. For your own sake and well being please recognize that this is a one sided relationship. Please take care.<br />
    <br /><br />Bec I am happy to see you still around, I know what you mean but there is something I didn't get and it's when you say: "this is one sided relationship" I know the literal meaning but I don't understand what do you mean here with that.<br />
    <br />I guess she means that just YOU/WE invest lots of thoughts/emotions in the relationship with Front. It's not that you "get back" as much as you would want to, huh?! Just be careful with yourself and don't get lost within this hoax adventure...
  • Hopi thanks for your explanation.<br /><br />Bec thanks for your concern...if Front is really Michael I think it's worth to spend some time and thoughts in this relationship although this won't lead me to nothing but hang out on internet because I am totally sure that Michael will never come back and I won't even have the chance to hug him after the hoax is over but at least the idea to be in touch with him makes me feel so good.
  • on 1363881375:
    <br />Hopi thanks for your explanation.<br /><br />Bec thanks for your concern...if Front is really Michael I think it's worth to spend some time and thoughts in this relationship although this won't lead me to nothing but hang out on internet because I am totally sure that Michael will never come back and I won't even have the chance to hug him after the hoax is over but at least the idea to be in touch with him makes me feel so good.<br />
    you're so right sweetsunset!<br />i feel the same way... though I'm newer here than the most of the members.<br /><br /> :bearhug:
  • on 1363896571:
    <br />
    on 1363881375:
    <br />Hopi thanks for your explanation.<br /><br />Bec thanks for your concern...if Front is really Michael I think it's worth to spend some time and thoughts in this relationship although this won't lead me to nothing but hang out on internet because I am totally sure that Michael will never come back and I won't even have the chance to hug him after the hoax is over but at least the idea to be in touch with him makes me feel so good.<br />
    you're so right sweetsunset!<br />i feel the same way... though I'm newer here than the most of the members.<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br />Girl-in-the-Mirror, it doesn´t matter how ´old´ or ´new´member you are, you just feel the same way which is fine :) I share those feelings.<br /><br /> :bearhug: to you Michael
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    on 1363896571:
    <br />
    on 1363881375:
    you're so right sweetsunset!<br />i feel the same way... though I'm newer here than the most of the members.<br /><br /> :bearhug:<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Great words!!!  :bearhug:  Always, KEEP THE FAITH !!!!
  • Thank you guys for your encouraging words and your support at least I have a bunch of good people on this forum.  :bearhug: