Omer Bhatti touching interview addressing MJ rumors.....

msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Omer Bhatii MJ's rumored son recently did an interview addressing rumors about him being MJ's son. He said that he never even spoke on the topic before. He also mentions how the media takes your words and twist them around. He tears up when talking about MJ. This man is genuine in my book especially after seeing this interview. You can see the pain in his eyes when he talks about keeping that side of his life private. I really feel for him. Imagine how it would feel to constantly be questioned about someone being your father when you and him already know the truth.
[youtube:v40j165d]

Comments

• mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    " Authentic " cap is a nice choice <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Wheter he's Mike's son or not, he has beautiful eyes. Good that he keeps his lips sealed on some stuff and he's right when he says the media will write whatever they want. He can't control it. Whatever he will say, will be twisted anyway. MJ taught him well regarding the media.

On a sidenote: does someone have the video where Joe actually says OMER is Mike's kid? Because as far as I remember, Joe only said that there was a son, without mentioning any names.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Thank you for posting this video.
    Wow, this young man has class,just like Michael. Look at 7:19, the way he walks, just like Michael. His eyes are just like Michael's. I should stop saying just like Michael <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> he looks like blanket when he was younger. It is his son,but he wants to keep it private, as much Michael wanted to keep it private. In a way Michael took his responsibilities towards Omer. Not like his brothers who cannot pay child support..

• Wheter he's Mike's son or not, he has beautiful eyes. Good that he keeps his lips sealed on some stuff and he's right when he says the media will write whatever they want. He can't control it. Whatever he will say, will be twisted anyway. MJ taught him well regarding the media.

On a sidenote: does someone have the video where Joe actually says OMER is Mike's kid? Because as far as I remember, Joe only said that there was a son, without mentioning any names.

Hi Souza here is the video that states the he is a Jackson
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=485PktRS ... F966968104<!-- m -->

Wheter he's Mike's son or not, he has beautiful eyes. Good that he keeps his lips sealed on some stuff and he's right when he says the media will write whatever they want. He can't control it. Whatever he will say, will be twisted anyway. MJ taught him well regarding the media.

Yeah, that's what I meant. The interviewer is talking about Omer, but Joe only says "I knew he had another son". He is not saying it is Omer. I know that in this context you might suspect he is talking about Omer, but you can take it two ways. Joe is talking about "Michael's other son". I don't know if you get what I mean...

About the brother not paying child support: I don't believe what I see in the media, and none of us should. Who is saying that story is real?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Hmmm.. I like Omer, he seems to be a very nice young boy.... But if he isn't a MJ son then why not clear the rumours? It's kind of using MJ's name to become famous...

• Wheter he's Mike's son or not, he has beautiful eyes. Good that he keeps his lips sealed on some stuff and he's right when he says the media will write whatever they want. He can't control it. Whatever he will say, will be twisted anyway. MJ taught him well regarding the media.

Yeah, that's what I meant. The interviewer is talking about Omer, but Joe only says "I knew he had another son". He is not saying it is Omer. I know that in this context you might suspect he is talking about Omer, but you can take it two ways. Joe is talking about "Michael's other son". I don't know if you get what I mean...

About the brother not paying child support: I don't believe what I see in the media, and none of us should. Who is saying that story is real?

Do you think he is talking about Prince? It could be, because they were saying that Prince is not Michael's . Joe is just extinguishing the rumour. He is saying that Prince is a pure Jackson, he belongs to Michael. What do you think ? I am sure he does not have any other children aside from Prince, Paris and Blanket ( let's add Omer) just for the sake of. If he does, oh boy he went around <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547

Do you think he is talking about Prince? It could be, because they were saying that Prince is not Michael's . Joe is just extinguishing the rumour. He is saying that Prince is a pure Jackson, he belongs to Michael. What do you think ? I am sure he does not have any other children aside from Prince, Paris and Blanket ( let's add Omer) just for the sake of. If he does, oh boy he went around <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

It seems to me that the entire conversation IS about Omer. Just Omer. Joe didn't say "Oh and Prince" to interrupt the Omer conversation. They were only talking about Omer.
    Just look at all the pics on you tube with Michael and Omer or Omer and the other Jackson's or Omer and Michael's other kids. Listen, Michael was human, and we don't know him personally. I'm sure there are a very human stories about him we'd love to sit down and hear. I believe, even without a rumor, just my my own eyes, like believing in the hoax the first day without any clues, that Omer is Michael's. Maybe that was another reason he left the witnesses. That would be almost the same time Omer was born...
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Ditto that!

And a fine job Michael did in raising him.

I love ths child. Always have.
  • Thank you for sharing this video with us. I'll need to watch this later. Blessings.
  • Ditto that!

And a fine job Michael did in raising him.

I love ths child. Always have.

when i saw the video I thought that Joe was talking about Omer. He does look like Michael, look at the eyes!
    No, I wasn't talking about Prince.

• backstagerbackstager Posts: 291
    I like Omer, but I don't see a resemblance.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    No, I wasn't talking about Prince.

Soooo are you thinking Blanket? Or some one else?
    To me the entire conversation is about Omer and meant to get the truth about Omer's parentage.

[/color]

you should read the book that one of Jermaines ex's wrote. Cant remember her name off the top of my head, but she has Jermaines oldest children who are grown up now.

I believe her because a lot of what she wrote in the 90's seems to be playing out now (again) with Jermaine, and also a lot co-incides with what LaToya wrote in her book.

[/color]

you should read the book that one of Jermaines ex's wrote. Cant remember her name off the top of my head, but she has Jermaines oldest children who are grown up now.

I believe her because a lot of what she wrote in the 90's seems to be playing out now (again) with Jermaine, and also a lot co-incides with what LaToya wrote in her book.

I don't know ANY of them, so I don't judge. There are always two sides to a story, and as long as we weren't there, we can't judge another person.

• I don't know ANY of them, so I don't judge. There are always two sides to a story, and as long as we weren't there, we can't judge another person.

Eeer... who is judging? Im just saying read the books and make your own mind up.

If Jermaine chooses to live his life in the public eye and make money off the public - and live off Michaels money - then this is the price he pays for that, Im afraid.

Jermaine goes about preaching love and understanding, and yet doesnt seem to extend that to providing for the many children he chooses to create.
  • Hmmm.. I like Omer, he seems to be a very nice young boy.... But if he isn't a MJ son then why not clear the rumours? It's kind of using MJ's name to become famous...
    I feel the same as you...and i also think that maybe he's not his real son (?) adopted could be.....what about his mother...does he ever talk about her?
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    It doesn't matter if Omer is Michael's biological son. I'm sure that Michael loves him as much as he loves his kids and that's what matters.
  • It doesn't matter if Omer is Michael's biological son. I'm sure that Michael loves him as much as he loves his kids and that's what matters.
    Why not admitting?
    If Jermaine chooses to live his life in the public eye and make money off the public - and live off Michaels money - then this is the price he pays for that, Im afraid.

It's work, and the private life of celebrities is their private life. There isn't a price you have to pay for being in the public eye, that is what the media made of it.

• If Jermaine chooses to live his life in the public eye and make money off the public - and live off Michaels money - then this is the price he pays for that, Im afraid.

It's work, and the private life of celebrities is their private life. There isn't a price you have to pay for being in the public eye, that is what the media made of it.

That's a little naive. Without the media, there would be no "celebrity". Thats a fact and the media is a necessary evil for Jermaine.

How do you think Jermaine is promoting his new book?? Oh yeah.. through twitter. A social MEDIA!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    And whats the book about?? Oh yeah, Jermaine and Michaels PRIVATE LIFE!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Anyway, Souza... i am not telling you what to think or believe. I simply suggested that there is some reading that could be helpful if you havent read it already.

i do not wish for an argument and i do not wish for anymore to tell me what to think or believe. Im a grown woman and i can do that for myself, thankyou.

That's a little naive. Without the media, there would be no "celebrity". Thats a fact and the media is a necessary evil for Jermaine.

How do you think Jermaine is promoting his new book?? Oh yeah.. through twitter. A social MEDIA!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    And whats the book about?? Oh yeah, Jermaine and Michaels PRIVATE LIFE!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

Anyway, Souza... i am not telling you what to think or believe. I simply suggested that there is some reading that could be helpful if you havent read it already.

i do not wish for an argument and i do not wish for anymore to tell me what to think or believe. Im a grown woman and i can do that for myself, thankyou.

Tut tut... I am not telling you what to believe, those are your words. I never said I wanted to argue.

And using media for work: yes, writing a book that is necessary because the media dug into private lives and twisted the facts and using media for that: yes. But the public buys crap that is none of their business and 99% untrue, making the media publish even more crap, destroying people's life. Is that the price one has to pay? I don't think it should. If you think otherwise, then that's your opinion and that's fine. I am not interested in people's private life, unless they are close to me and even they have the right to keep things to themselves.

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    It doesn't matter if Omer is Michael's biological son. I'm sure that Michael loves him as much as he loves his kids and that's what matters.
    Why not admitting?

Admitting what exactly? Maybe he is his son or maybe not. They want to keep it secret or they do not want to talk about it. We need to respect it. I personally do not care if he is MJ's son or not. It's their decision to keep it as a secret or to tell it to everyone and I respect that.
  • I am not interested in people's private life, unless they are close to me and even they have the right to keep things to themselves.

So i take it that you wont be reading Jermaines book, then.