Omer Bhatti touching interview addressing MJ rumors.....

13»

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    It doesn't matter if Omer is Michael's biological son. I'm sure that Michael loves him as much as he loves his kids and that's what matters.
    Why not admitting?

Admitting what exactly? Maybe he is his son or maybe not. They want to keep it secret or they do not want to talk about it. We need to respect it. I personally do not care if he is MJ's son or not. It's their decision to keep it as a secret or to tell it to everyone and I respect that.

"what exactly"? what are we talking about here? why is it so hard to say yes or no and that's all....he already made himself a celebrity on Mj's back....why not at least admit he's the son?A private life is when he doesn't have to explain he has a girlfriend or where he goes shopping etc...what toilet paper he's using.....saying who your father is ,to me doesn't mean private life <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Where did I use "private life" that you needed to explain what private life is? I simply wrote, if they want to keep it private it is their choice, not ours.
    Actually i don't care if he's his son or not : i still admire MJ with or without Omer.I rather loose it than argue with you on this topic .Hugs

Actually I wasn't arguing. I was trying to understand what you tried to mean with private life because I didn't use it in my post. That's ok, we all lose it sometimes. Hugs back at you. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->