Must watch! Alleged info from an informer

nick_93nick_93 Posts: 269
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/embed/FzZcawEoMwQ<!-- m -->
Sorry, don't know how to put the video in. Can somebody please tell me/do it for me? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Interesting.... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Comments

• Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    Very interesting video!:D
    [youtube:2zsd909r]
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    Not so much new news,but still interesting. the informer seem to be quite bad at english,don,'t ya think?! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Seems like a Polish believer to me. Nothing in that video makes me think this is an informer, most of the info is stuff posted on the forums.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Seems like a Polish believer to me. Nothing in that video makes me think this is an informer, most of the info is stuff posted on the forums.

I think that also
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    heh..

#77 i can haz cookie no gooder engrishes informerest
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

Ditto.
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    OK. Michael on 0.25 sec. completely different from deformed "Michael" at 02 arena, and speech is different too. Our real Michael gives intelligent speech. I finally got it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .
    Also David's video explaining that MJ did not have arthritis, just broken little finger, helped me to clear up hands that were confusing me. action-smiley-044.gif
  • robdrobd Posts: 106
    I agree, if anyone still thinks that it was the real MJ at the 02 must really be blind and deaf.

The jury is out on this Polish informer, I mean in the video itself he lists the countries MJ has been staying in during the hoax, and Poland isn't one of them, so did he trip himself up there?

Doesn't really matter - everything points towards July as the comeback so we don't have too much longer to wait now, and I can't wait for MJ's death hoax movie!!!
  • YuliaYulia Posts: 122
    I agree, if anyone still thinks that it was the real MJ at the 02 must really be blind and deaf.

The jury is out on this Polish informer, I mean in the video itself he lists the countries MJ has been staying in during the hoax, and Poland isn't one of them, so did he trip himself up there?

Doesn't really matter - everything points towards July as the comeback so we don't have too much longer to wait now, and I can't wait for MJ's death hoax movie!!!

Are you sure? Not really. People may have very different opinions, it doesn't mean that if yours is different it give you the right to call oters blind and deaf. We could also do the same, don't you think?
    Those who choose the easiest option: "it was a double at O2", avoid and are blind towards so many details,resons, logic facts and goal of it and refuse to think more and digg deeper than the easy surface.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Are you sure? Not really. People may have very different opinions, it doesn't mean that if yours is different it give you the right to call oters blind and deaf. We could also do the same, don't you think?
    Those who choose the easiest option: "it was a double at O2", avoid and are blind towards so many details,resons, logic facts and goal of it and refuse to think more and digg deeper than the easy surface.

Tarja, the easiest option is to say it was NOT a double. Fans are way too afraid to 'hurt poor Michael's feelings'. This O2 dude had a strange walk, a strange voice, a strange face and a snarky smile. Michael is a handsome and charismatic man, no matter what strange make-up he puts on his face. This guy is everything but handsome and charismatic. IF it turns out that I live in wonderland and have totally lost my sanity and observation skills, and this IS Michael, then all the stories that he had plastic surgery every other day must be true, Mike himself must be a liar and Hoefflin a bad plastic surgeon. I don't believe in any of those three statements.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Tarja, the easiest option is to say it was NOT a double. Fans are way too afraid to 'hurt poor Michael's feelings'. This O2 dude had a strange walk, a strange voice, a strange face and a snarky smile. Michael is a handsome and charismatic man, no matter what strange make-up he puts on his face. This guy is everything but handsome and charismatic. IF it turns out that I live in wonderland and have totally lost my sanity and observation skills, and this IS Michael, then all the stories that he had plastic surgery every other day must be true, Mike himself must be a liar and Hoefflin a bad plastic surgeon. I don't believe in any of those three statements. [/quote]

I agree with this Souza. I could hear the O2 announcement from another room...announcing Michael Jackson!! I listened, stopped in my tracks, and went in running before the TV and said that is NOT Michael!!! His voice, the way he formed his words differently, then I saw his movements!! NO way! I've been watching him since 1969 and NO WAY! But, again, I hate saying that if it really WAS Michael. I'll be insane. It will mean, we really didn't see Michael all those years at all.
    Really, so much of all the speculation we do just will never have answers. It really only matters that we have faith and Believe.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    lol
  • I have always said it that the O2 dude was not Michael. I noticed as soon as he opened his mouth. Now in the video,like everyone noticed spelling mistakes, plus he said to be continued.... I hope... What does that mean. Means he is stringing us? He hasn't said anything new, he probably found info in the forum and did a video. Micheal must have had lots of disguises since he saw his children often. he went to Russia, Germany, Spain.. Now he is going to Poland. Wow! I think a person who fakes his death will stay put, not travel around. I am assuming, I have never faked my death <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> So I wouldn't know..
  • I agree, if anyone still thinks that it was the real MJ at the 02 must really be blind and deaf.

I think the statement in bold is uncalled for, and rather disrespectful to people who do believe that it was Michael at the 02. I realize that I am a minority on this issue, but I am not convinced that the 02 guy isn't Michael, yet I can see and hear just fine thank you.

Regarding the informer, I think the person is just a believer.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Lol, wonderland.

Or he was wearing facial prosthetic(s) and he was dressed as a double of himself... complete with way-to-big shoulders and funny walk and Frankenstein wig. A bad double I might add.

Because I would think a double that was designed to fool people would actually try to act like Michael Jackson... The Bashir double was better then that. What, did he quit or something? Sick that day? Why they got this bad double out there doing the supposed "come back tour" announcement on national TV... badly?

Things must have gotten pretty rough over there at MJJProductions the last few years I guess. No payroll for good doubles anymore.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I will NEVER understand how some people have the guts to pretend they are informers.

What is their satisfaction, what is their gain?
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I will NEVER understand how some people have the guts to pretend they are informers.

Bored attention seekers...or a quest to fame <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506

Bored attention seekers...or a quest to fame <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

What fame is that when they don't reveal their real names?
    02 guy was Michel himself. Never had any doubt about it. I respect the ones who think that it wasn't Michael and a double but using some insulting words through him is rude. What would you feel like IF you find out that it is really Michael himself at 02? So, what I'm trying to say is we'd better watch our words when we're talking about him or TII Michael, and not insult him in any way whether he was Michael himself or a double. I do not believe in the double theory and I saw enough that proves it was Michael himself at both 02 and TII. And nobody needs to be judgemental about the ones who believe that it was Michael himself. Respect other people's opinions.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    What is perplexing me is how 02 MJ and TII MJ look nothing alike - and I don't mean different wigs - I mean the features are totally different - I doubt due to more surgery. If someone could show a convincing reason why these two look nothing like each other, I could rest.
    My comments were not meant to offend, they were meant to state that it is SO obvious to most people that the 02 guy was not Michael.

I just hope that when MJ returns and shows his hoax movie, he shows us all who the doubles are and when they were used?
    My comments were not meant to offend, they were meant to state that it is SO obvious to most people that the 02 guy was not Michael.

I get your point but you should remember that it is SO obvious to other some that the 02 guy was Michael himself. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • My comments were not meant to offend, they were meant to state that it is SO obvious to most people that the 02 guy was not Michael.

I get your point but you should remember that it is SO obvious to other some that the 02 guy was Michael himself. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I agree with you PureLove.

Another example of these discrepancies is something I just posted about in the Grace/Paris pic thread. So many people seem SO convinced that Murray, the kids, Grace, and so many other people, who are supposedly involved in the hoax, are constantly flashing the "V" sign, when all they are really doing is flashing the Peace sign. Americans do this so often that it is actually quite annoying at times. Even Michael has been giving the sign since his J5 days. However, so many hoaxers are convinced that all of these people are giving clues by flashing the "V" sign, when that isn't what they are doing at all.
  • OK, so if Michael was the O2 guy, then who was this O2 guy??

Sure looks a lot more like Michael than the other O2 guy.....IMHO.
    Exactly, the 02 guy looks SO different from the real MJ. I won't go on and on anymore about this, I know what I believe to be true, I hope when the truth comes out MJ explains everything, but he may well keeps some things to himself - like how many doubles he has and who they are.