Must watch! Alleged info from an informer

2»

Comments

• PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    OK, so if Michael was the O2 guy, then who was this O2 guy??

Sure looks a lot more like Michael than the other O2 guy.....IMHO.
    Exactly, the 02 guy looks SO different from the real MJ. I won't go on and on anymore about this, I know what I believe to be true, I hope when the truth comes out MJ explains everything, but he may well keeps some things to himself - like how many doubles he has and who they are.

The point here is NOT to discuss if it was MJ at 02 or not. The point is, NOT to be rude towards the ones who think that it was MJ himself at 02 and again NOT to be rude to 02 Michael whether you believe it was him or not. If you want to read more discussion about this, me and Souza discussed the issue a little at this thread. And I explained why I believe that it was MJ himself at 02.

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=256&t=18353&start=225
  • Guys, I have a question in regards to the 02 Announcement. Now we all know that there are a couple of pictures that are out there that shows Michael being at the 02 Announcement. Here is the question, Did we ever stop to think that maybe there are to versions of the 02 Announcement. Michael in front of the camera and Michael behind the camera(the director). Now the version that we should in which Michael's identity was in question (Is that Michael in front of the camera(the actor) or was it Michael behind the camera(the director). Taking the Cinema(Entertainment Medium) to a new level. So are we now thinking outside of the box( not conforming to society programmed way of living).
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Guys, I have a question in regards to the 02 Announcement. Now we all know that there are a couple of pictures that are out there that shows Michael being at the 02 Announcement. Here is the question, Did we ever stop to think that maybe there are to versions of the 02 Announcement. Michael in front of the camera and Michael behind the camera(the director). Now the version that we should in which Michael's identity was in question (Is that Michael in front of the camera(the actor) or was it Michael behind the camera(the director). Taking the Cinema(Entertainment Medium) to a new level. So are we now thinking outside of the box( not conforming to society programmed way of living).

Everything has been double in this hoax, so yes, I think the O2 anouncement was as well. It has been discussed, but that was a long time ago.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• robdrobd Posts: 106
    I apologize if any of my comments offended anyone, I just think it is SO obvious, but I do respect other people but I have a strong opinion on this one. If the 02 guy was indeed Michael himself then I will eat my words, like so many others!!!
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    for me, the 02 guy making the announcement for the concerts looks nothing like the Michael Jackson I saw rehearsing. The whole person, face and body language, was different. How much time was in between the announcement and the rehearsals?