Barely Legal -- Good Enough for Conrad Murray

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    We can actually see one of the Murray's height in certain pics, but I will stop mentioning it. It's 'beyond crazy' and people can see someone's height without any reference next to it, so there is no use.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• wonder if you can fake an outty?

If you can fake a pregnancy with a prosthetic belly, you can fake an outty too. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

pregnant-prosthetic-belly-01.jpg

http://www.myfakepregnancy.com/2010/10/how-to-fake-pregnancy.html

http://www.ehow.com/how_4684978_fake-being-pregnant-fool-people.html

oh my goodness! you couldn't pay me enough to wear that thing around. so are the zippers or whatever in the back? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

look i know the murry/ michael stuff seems down right crazy , but it has been nagging at me for a long time now. i have trouble reconciling all of the michaels to each other. i don't know if that makes any sense but something is just weird about it all ( yes i can hear you all saying to yourself who is weird <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) maybe i am but there is something about it that i just can't shake.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    (I feel Macaulay Culkin was hatman at the memorial only.)
    I've always felt there were 2 Murrays, and way back someone did a line-up of eyes/mouth etc. of youtube Murray and MJ, and they matched. Also there has been such a strong consistent placing of MJ/Murray pics side-by-side on TMZ that makes you wonder if they're hinting. Murray's Youtube messages seemed to be MJ's words to us. There was that weird half white hand on the original Murray pic we had. There's the fact that beach Murray has a major pot and the recent Murray is trim. His fingers do look like younger MJ's. And what was with hatman at the funeral's paisley tie matching Murray's going to court. Got to admit something fishy but what. They have certainly been toying with us. There was pic of that extra black big Murray in the beginning who's face didn't look like our Murray. They showed that supposed uncle of Murray's that was just our Murray with gray hair and a beard <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . They've obviously taken all the pics of Murray pre June 25,09 since no one seems to know him or care to even look his way. Murray says he loves MJ's mother like his own. When he says, "I am an innocent man", it reminds me of Michael's song notes scribbled after his trial, Innocent Man. Everything about his medical practise and patients is downright off. I know in the making of the Lord of the Rings, they can do amazing things to produce the illusion that someone is way taller than others, like Gandalf and the hobbits. I'd like to see that lawyer that always walks with Murray, with some other people so we know his true height. We may have to laugh our heads off at the final truth of just how great an actor MJ is, and how public he actually has been through this whole hoax. But not knowing and feeling the sting of others laughing at us is hard to take. Right since the beginning Murray has somehow seemed like Michael to me, but I have no proof. What a major shenanaigan MJ has pulled off here. Hope no one kills themself over this.

Ditto, amen, +1, and right on.

Who says this guy isn't wearing lifts bordering on mini-stilts? If MJ is 5'11, and Murray is 6'3 you're only talking 4". If MJ is 5'9 that would be 6". Add a body suit for big shoulders (and sometimes a pot belly), a mask and viola, there's Murray.

I'm telling you: either Murray is MJ is disguise (at least sometimes) or someone is taking great painS to make it appear that way.

Maybe that's how MJ left Carolwood. I never thought that guy in white in stretcher gif looked like Murray. I thought he was some orderly. That man looks young and awkward and gangly.

Crazy right? Right. So is believing MJ faked his death. That's super crazy thinking.

We forgot to add that the O2 Guy appeared to have very broad shoulders and be very built, with a wig that accentuated the size of his head (blockhead-too big). He didn't look/act/talk/walk quite like MJ and yet he was presented to us as MJ. Now we have Murray... who doesn't always look the same. Sometimes he's not quite right; he's a little too thin or young or fit or fat or tall or not. His top lip doesn't move when he speaks. His skin has a strange fold at the base of his neck <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> . Then we have LKL Dave Dave who doesn't quite look like the IRL Dave Dave, his skin is a little too smooth or too flushed, he has bigger ears, he has hands or he doesn't, his shoulders are unusually broad, his nose seems narrower and smaller. He sounds just like MJ. He interrupts Larry King. Very bold. Very confident on Live TV.

If you can disregard everything you "know" to be impossible In Real Life, then all the clues point to Murray=MJ in disguise. Just look at the pictures with your eyes... and not with your preconceived notions. Look at the situation as you would when you were a kid, before all your dreams came crashing down to reality at your feet.

It is possible. Michael Jackson=Magic.
  • or mj=murry in disguise
  • 0118-kid-conrad-murray-photo-ex-tmz.jpg

Murray not to have clothes great or these photos are done the same day <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/18/dr-conrad ... e-traitor/<!-- m -->
    Great catch Paula!! I think this is a pretty big clue because the picture they used for the article is basically confirming that all/most of these pictures of Murray were taken before 6/25/09 or at least thats my opinion. Maybe sometimes we over analyze things and should take a step back and realize that its all pretty simple. However I definitely think we should pick apart the article itself because I just have a feeling that its loaded with clues that I know are there but I can't quite put my finger on. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Murray not to have clothes great or these photos are done the same day <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Great catch Paula!! I think this is a pretty big clue because the picture they used for the article is basically confirming that all/most of these pictures of Murray were taken before 6/25/09 or at least thats my opinion. Maybe sometimes we over analyze things and should take a step back and realize that its all pretty simple. However I definitely think we should pick apart the article itself because I just have a feeling that its loaded with clues that I know are there but I can't quite put my finger on. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Hello StrangerInCalifornia!!!!

You're right,but I have a strange feeling looking at the picture with Murray and that boy wearing glasses.DOES ANYBODY HERE KNOWS WHO THIS BOY IS???? Because it looks familiar to me????? <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->

LOVE
  • this murry doesn't look the same to me as he has some other times. guess it is just the way the shot is taken. sometimes it seems like a lot that we perceive is all about the cameras or should i say the technique.
    More then one Murray.

Like more then one MJ, and more then one Dave Dave, and more then one Hatman, and more then one Blonde Lady, and even, more then one Klein.
  • One then one Murray.

Like more then one MJ, and more then one Dave Dave, and more then one Hatman, and more then one Blonde Lady, and even, more then one Klein.

it's a plot to drive us mmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddd
    i think it is working
    Oops. I meant more then one Murray.

Not one then one Murray. Ugh. Darn editing time limit. Souza, can you edit that so I don't go on record posting gibberish?
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I've always loved the Michael-as-Murray possibility and I would certainly never rule it out. It's actually the easiest answer if you think about it. And I agree that there seems to be a lot of characters in this hoax that have two versions of themselves.

Why does Murray appear to wear the same outfits over and over again? I agree with those who also say these photos were staged a while ago, likely before June 25th. The word fitch got me wondering. A definition of fitch from the urban dictionary is "To say a made up word with enough confidence to convince others it is a real word." FITCH is written across Murray's chest. Maybe alter that definition by replacing "word" with "person".
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    Is there anyone on this forum who has seen Murray for real, maybe when he arrived for the trial? It seems he's changing from a big belly to no belly to a little belly and so on. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I also find it strange that in all the pictures he is so relaxed and no one seems to bother him.That makes me think the pictures are put in scene and manipulated to make him look as tall or as fat as they want.
  • I guess we shall concentrate (using our ambulance-photo-skills learned at the other thread <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) for investigating WHEN actually were Murray photos taken!

We shall examine the background and everything...
    Who's in? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

You're right,but I have a strange feeling looking at the picture with Murray and that boy wearing glasses.DOES ANYBODY HERE KNOWS WHO THIS BOY IS???? Because it looks familiar to me????? <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: -->

LOVE
    He looks like he could be related to Murray (if and when he's not being played by Michael). I think I remember a while ago someone found the website of the guy in the picture but I'm not sure cuz my brain is starting to turn to mush these days lol
  • I guess we shall concentrate (using our ambulance-photo-skills learned at the other thread <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ) for investigating WHEN actually were Murray photos taken!

We shall examine the background and everything...
    Who's in? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I'm not sure if I could be much help, but I'm definitely in!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    We can actually see one of the Murray's height in certain pics, but I will stop mentioning it. It's 'beyond crazy' and people can see someone's height without any reference next to it, so there is no use.

Why do you care what others say Souza? Everyone is stating their opinions and as you can see there're lots of people like you here who see the "beyond craziness" with my words. Can Michael disguise as Murray? Yeah, why not? Is this Michael disguised as Murray? No way, beyond craziness to me. I'm not saying you people are crazy but the way he looks has nothing to do with Michael plus he's too tall to be Michael in disguise as I wrote before. I'm not ridiculing or humiliating anyone here. That's just my opinion as I do not see any different Murrays like some of you do. So there's no need to get offended as everyone has a right to state their opinion. So pls go ahead. I'm sure that there're lots of people here who will be interested for further search about this issue.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Why do you care what others say Souza? Everyone is stating their opinions and as you can see there're lots of people like you here who see the "beyond craziness" with my words. Can Michael disguise as Murray? Yeah, why not? Is this Michael disguised as Murray? No way, beyond craziness to me. I'm not saying you people are crazy but the way he looks has nothing to do with Michael plus he's too tall to be Michael in disguise as I wrote before. I'm not ridiculing or humiliating anyone here. That's just my opinion as I do not see any different Murrays like some of you do. So there's no need to get offended as everyone has a right to state their opinion. So pls go ahead. I'm sure that there're lots of people here who will be interested for further search about this issue.
    No PureLove, I won't. I am done with the topic. Many people tried to explain how certain things can be done and you are either not reading, or simply ignoring it. I do not care what others say, I am simply not spending any more of my time on it when people are ridiculing it without solid arguments, or keep repeating arguments that have been debunked already. There is no use and this is going in circles. This shouldn't be about who is right, it should be a discussion where people challenge each other, but that means looking at things from all perspectives, even if you think it's beyond crazy.

Other than you might expect, I am not offended. If I really am offended then trust me; you will know for sure.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

LOVE

yes this boy looks fimiliar to me too..did we see him on tmz? i feel like ive seen the picture of that boy on here in this forum but cant for the life of me find it <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> but i do remember seeing him...where oh where did it go...lol..sorry cant be of help.. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    huggs n faith n love..
    suzz

LOVE

yes this boy looks fimiliar to me too..did we see him on tmz? i feel like ive seen the picture of that boy on here in this forum but cant for the life of me find it <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> but i do remember seeing him...where oh where did it go...lol..sorry cant be of help.. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    huggs n faith n love..
    suzz

You're right, it seems to be Terry Henderson featuring in the Hold My Hand music video.

MJ Music Video Dancer -- I Support Dr. Murray
    1/18/2011 2:30 AM PST by TMZ Staff

Not every Michael Jackson fan HATES Dr. Conrad Murray ... in fact, one of the guys who danced in the new MJ music video met up with Conrad this past weekend ... and insists, "He's a nice guy."

TMZ has learned Terry Henderson -- who was featured in the "Hold My Hand" video -- ran into Murray at 3rd Street Promenade shopping center in Santa Monica on Sunday ... and immediately struck up a conversation.

Henderson told us he fully supports Murray through his "tough legal battle" ... even though most hardcore MJ fans view Conrad as the enemy.

Henderson's olive branch got us thinking -- will MJ fans ever be able to make peace with Murray?

After all, MJ did preach love and forgiveness, right?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    file.php?id=12501

0118-kid-conrad-murray-photo-ex-tmz.jpg

I do not see the similarity

LOVE

huggs n faith n love..
    suzz

You're right, it seems to be Terry Henderson featuring in the Hold My Hand music video.

Not every Michael Jackson fan HATES Dr. Conrad Murray ... in fact, one of the guys who danced in the new MJ music video met up with Conrad this past weekend ... and insists, "He's a nice guy."

TMZ has learned Terry Henderson -- who was featured in the "Hold My Hand" video -- ran into Murray at 3rd Street Promenade shopping center in Santa Monica on Sunday ... and immediately struck up a conversation.

Henderson told us he fully supports Murray through his "tough legal battle" ... even though most hardcore MJ fans view Conrad as the enemy.

Henderson's olive branch got us thinking -- will MJ fans ever be able to make peace with Murray?

Thank you everlastinglove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes he was in Hold my hand video,indeed thank you for reminded me.But I also saw him in another place,in a video to be more specific.Now maybe I'm wrong but take a look here,in this video ,starting 11:05 minute.I think he was younger there but please observe the shape of the ears <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> .Please tell me what
    you or the rest think!!!!

[youtube:1w3gw3yi]

LOVE

LOVE

huggs n faith n love..
    suzz

Thank you everlastinglove!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes he was in Hold my hand video,indeed thank you for reminded me.But I also saw him in another place,in a video to be more specific.Now maybe I'm wrong but take a look here,in this video ,starting 11:05 minute.I think he was younger there but please observe the shape of the ears <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> .Please tell me what
    you or the rest think!!!!

[youtube:2yfp4se7]

LOVE

Yes, applehead250609, I watched the video and I noticed it too, the same smile as well. Very possible, because this fan loves to dance and he did quite a performance there. May be Michael wanted to give him a chance in the 'Hold My Hand' music video.
    Btw I enjoyed the cake fight, I loved to watch that Michael enjoyed it too <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    This is an adult publication and Michael was criticized by some people for having porn magazines at home.

I don't get that, seriously... I would be concerned if a guy did NOT have porn SOMEWHERE in his house or on his computer. They are guys, that's what they have <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Why would Mike be any different?

It's hypocrite that they make an elephant out of a mosquito in the US when it comes to porn and nudity, while it has the biggest porn industry in the world.

Well, didn´t they get upset because Michael had ART BOOKS with "nude" people in it? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I have seen the program "Funniest American videos", censoring the titties and butt of doggies!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    [youtube:s0dvo22v]

Right!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Does it bring memories anyone??

[youtube:s0dvo22v]
    Now Murray is Michael?

lol-045.gif

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Actually now Michael happens to be is Murray. Michael's roles within last 18 months: blond woman, man in fedora, green man, then Dave Dave, now Murray. Did I miss something? costumed-smiley-026.gif
    Does this sound like Michael? I doubt so. Too much.

You forgot the old man. All of the old men appeared in MJ related videos were Michael too. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I think we have seen him much more then we even suspected on here. I have a list and there are few on there that were never even posted on the forum, or laughed at. I have my reasons to believe it's MJ in disguise but I will refrain from sharing it from now on. Laughing at thoughts like this is disrespectful and childish, and since we all know that anything is possible with Michael Jackson, it's pretty ignorant as well.

I never thought Pinoccio or greenman were MJ, but I didn't laugh at it, because I am sure he goes out in disguises, and I have a list of them myself, so why laugh at it? If you can't prove someone wrong, you can't possibly make fun of their ideas. Practice what you preach and if you disagree, just simply disagree without making fun of people. I don't give a fuck because people already think I'm insane, but I know there are people on here who do care and feel offended by it. Think about that the next time you laugh at someone without proving them wrong or backing up your claims, and remember that you also could be very wrong. Discussing and claiming you don't agree is fine, ridicule is not.

I totally agree with your post Souza. I have been writing the same thing so many times that up to this point I assume it will never ever penetrate in to her brain (and who behaves alike). Been there and done it. Moving on.