How can we recognize Michael?

angranityangranity Posts: 339
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
How can we recognize Michael if he posts something? I think I know what he is like, but I've never seen him write a message anywhere so I don't know how he would write something.

Just asking. Give me your opinions!

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I was just about to post the same thing, as Souza decided there was fight going on in the other topic. I really saw no fighting.

Anyway, I think you make a good point.

Too many people want to deceive us and I just had enough of it !!
    I really am tired of it.

Is any of us here so good to play the perfect Michael Jackson role on the forum?

1. I don't think Michael would give his real name.
    2. I think Michael would really want the belivers and non-believers to be nice to each-other.
    3. He is 12 years older than me so I can't imagine how a 52 years old Michael would think like, but I suppose he would be smart and funny....somehow like a teacher.
    already 4 guests in here <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ?

Hello guests <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    6 now!! wow !! which one is Michael, please raise your hand <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    In fact, as I am so gullible, 1guest was a good candidate to the title hahahahah!!

dreaming again <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> how can he be here where he's dead and burried
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    7 guests now. Is it a sign?
    Remember the numerology, it's SEVEN!

Back in the topic.. What about his grammar? Would it be like:
    "hey guys i just wanted to let you know i love you and you are doing a great job"

Or..
    "Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know I love you and you are doing a great job!"
    - And yes, I doubt he'd use the word "guys".
    now are 9, they move very quiqly.
    I wonder why they say nothing

Good night everyone
    now are 9, they move very quiqly.
    I wonder why they say nothing
    Because Souza moved this topic to a different section.. Guests can't write in here. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Souza's always doing all kind of things.

OK, I guess they just have to register as members to post here <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

"hey guys i just wanted to let you know i love you and you are doing a great job"

Or..
    "Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know I love you and you are doing a great job!"

More like gurls hahahha!!

I would go for the second version. In fact I'm not quite sure how is correct to use commas in english, in my own language I make no mistakes but in english I know it's quite different.
    I assume the second version is the most correct one and i think if he really was reading that much he would write like in the books...correct.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    6 now!! wow !! which one is Michael, please raise your hand <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I just know that I'm not Michael!
    You is very funny, Gina! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

I guess I would not recognize Michael here. But who knows he may be someone who has already brought us very important clues?
    For to be a genius in composing music, I think he would write very well and very kindly. I think it suits him.
    But it may be that sometimes he wanted to play and perhaps even irritate someone here!
    Oh God ... it is not possible to know? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    Michael, Will you tell us when you return?

Or..

More like gurls hahahha!!

I would go for the second version.
    Oh yeah, I forgot about it. x)

He uses a lot of the word "girl" in his songs. So he would probably go with "gurls" or "girls".. *shrug* Who knows? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I just know that I'm not Michael!
    You is very funny, Gina! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

I guess I would not recognize Michael here. But who knows he may be someone who has already brought us very important clues?
    For to be a genius in composing music, I think he would write very well and very kindly. I think it suits him.
    But it may be that sometimes he wanted to play and perhaps even irritade someone here!
    Oh God ... it is not possible to know? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    Michael, Will you tell us when you return?
    True that. Someone will soon start suspecting the ones that are already registered.

Just to let you know, I'm not Michael. Even though I joined on April's day to FOOL YOU! Hee-hee!
  • It's a very interesting topic angranity! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I have no idea what Michael could possibly do to convince us that it's him if he comes to visit.
    A VIDEO!!!!! that's the only way! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Or not, maybe we won't trust it as well <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    No i got it, a VIDEO WITH HIS CHILDREN!

The locked thread has 21 pages 21/3=777 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I can't identify exactly in time the mOMENT I lost my sanity <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    It's a very interesting topic angranity! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I have no idea what Michael could possibly do to convince us that it's him if he comes to visit.

Thanks! I thought it would be a very interesting question to ask everyone.. (:

Now that you mentioned the video, what if Michael has been posting some of the death hoax videos to YouTube on a secret account? Just a thought, which I highly doubt..

He won't show his face to us, you heard 1guest <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

He won't show his face to us, you heard 1guest <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Why would he not? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    Now that you mentioned the video, what if Michael has been posting some of the death hoax videos to YouTube on a secret account? Just a thought, which I highly doubt..

I could believe that if he is alive.... not that he made those videos, but that some of them were made with his help

I'm not saying he wouldn't, but 1guest said something like "what do you people want him to do to convince you, show his face to you , I don't think so.." or something like that.
  • Here is a facebook page of someone who is pretending to be Michael, don't mind this part. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    He has Michael's letters to the fans, see it here <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=10 ... &aid=15422<!-- m -->

I'm not saying he wouldn't, but 1guest said something like "what do you people want him to do to convince you, show his face to you , I don't think so.." or something like that.
    Hmh.. I don't know. :/
    OK you guys, It's really late here and I'm going to bed...against my will.

Ciao!!
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    I think he just show his face if he were to return!
    Meanwhile, he will leave us drooling from desire to see your beautiful face again. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Here is a facebook page of someone who is pretending to be Michael, don't mind this part. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    He has Michael's letters to the fans, see it here <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=10 ... &aid=15422<!-- m -->
    I would've believed it was him. The way he shows us what he has to say is just typical old men.. Michael is like.. 52 now, I think. He could post status updates but he writes on paper and puts a photo of it to the internet! That was very convincing to me.

But then I checked out his likes and stuff.. and his name. "Michael Jackson-I'll Be Back" is not convincing at all. And why his favorite quotes are so selfish, like he is loving himself or something.. It's clear that someone else who loves Michael is doing it.

"Just to make a person smile means more to me then anything"
    "When you say I love you, I love you more"
    It's a complete lie, why do people buy these papers? It's not the truth I'm here to say. You know, don't judge a person, do not pass judgement, unless you have talked to them one on one. I don't care what the story is, do not judge them because it is a lie."
    "i don't want to grow old, i would like to live for ever"
    ,,You ain`t seen nothing yet, and the best is yet to come.''"

Dumb trolls should stop fooling people. Someone might really think it's him..

P.S
    Twelve quests watching this topic! If it's Michael out there, just please register and tell us it's you! Or make a new topic in the "Guest Forum".. (:
  • OK you guys, It's really late here and I'm going to bed...against my will.

Ciao!!

Good night! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> L.O.V.E
    OK you guys, It's really late here and I'm going to bed...against my will.

Ciao!!
    Good night. Sleep well! (: