How can we recognize Michael?

Comments

• Here is a facebook page of someone who is pretending to be Michael, don't mind this part. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    He has Michael's letters to the fans, see it here <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=10 ... &aid=15422<!-- m -->
    I would've believed it was him. The way he shows us what he has to say is just typical old men.. Michael is like.. 52 now, I think. He could post status updates but he writes on paper and puts a photo of it to the internet! That was very convincing to me.

But then I checked out his likes and stuff.. and his name. "Michael Jackson-I'll Be Back" is not convincing at all. And why his favorite quotes are so selfish, like he is loving himself or something.. It's clear that someone else who loves Michael is doing it.

"Just to make a person smile means more to me then anything"
    "When you say I love you, I love you more"
    It's a complete lie, why do people buy these papers? It's not the truth I'm here to say. You know, don't judge a person, do not pass judgement, unless you have talked to them one on one. I don't care what the story is, do not judge them because it is a lie."
    "i don't want to grow old, i would like to live for ever"
    ,,You ain`t seen nothing yet, and the best is yet to come.''"

Dumb trolls should stop fooling people. Someone might really think it's him..

P.S
    Twelve quests watching this topic! If it's Michael out there, just please register and tell us it's you! Or make a new topic in the "Guest Forum".. (:

Actually my point was that the letters he has on his page are actually REAL (i've seen them on other MJ fan forums), but they were written before 2009. So from these letters we can see Michael's style of writing <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    Here is a facebook page of someone who is pretending to be Michael, don't mind this part. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    He has Michael's letters to the fans, see it here <!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=10 ... &aid=15422<!-- m -->
    I would've believed it was him. The way he shows us what he has to say is just typical old men.. Michael is like.. 52 now, I think. He could post status updates but he writes on paper and puts a photo of it to the internet! That was very convincing to me.

But then I checked out his likes and stuff.. and his name. "Michael Jackson-I'll Be Back" is not convincing at all. And why his favorite quotes are so selfish, like he is loving himself or something.. It's clear that someone else who loves Michael is doing it.

"Just to make a person smile means more to me then anything"
    "When you say I love you, I love you more"
    It's a complete lie, why do people buy these papers? It's not the truth I'm here to say. You know, don't judge a person, do not pass judgement, unless you have talked to them one on one. I don't care what the story is, do not judge them because it is a lie."
    "i don't want to grow old, i would like to live for ever"
    ,,You ain`t seen nothing yet, and the best is yet to come.''"

Dumb trolls should stop fooling people. Someone might really think it's him..

P.S
    Twelve quests watching this topic! If it's Michael out there, just please register and tell us it's you! Or make a new topic in the "Guest Forum".. (:

Actually my point was that the letters he has on his page are actually REAL (i've seen them on other MJ fan forums), but they were written before 2009. So from these letters we can see Michael's style of writing <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Yeah I get your point. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • now are 9, they move very quiqly.
    I wonder why they say nothing
    Because Souza moved this topic to a different section.. Guests can't write in here. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

nope i don't think a guest can post on regular topics?..but i think the main point is as a guest you look around read post then if you have more things to say or share one should register and become a member and come up with a user name and make a profile and start there own post and/or comments...not just keep replying in guest topic...JMO...

mj could pass off in many ways on here if he hasn't already...he could pose with any age young or old or young at heart...female/male..he could play dumb or smart..after all he is the master of this hoax and very smart man..
    about his grammar to family n loved ones i always say "guys" and spell "gurls" instead of girl lol..
    so who knows?..
    huggs n faith n love..
    suzz
  • If you noticed Michael has distinguished fingers, his fingers twirls upwards, and also his nails are stained due to his vitiligo. That is one way to find out if he is really Michael. His lips, under lip goes slightly crooked. His eyes, just his eyes you can know he is Michael. They can have Michael's face, ( plastic surgery) but they cannot change the eyes. We will know that is the real Michael. If he comes in this forum, unfortunately we cannot know if he is the real one.
  • now are 9, they move very quiqly.
    Because Souza moved this topic to a different section.. Guests can't write in here. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

Can I ask how you know that? Just curious...
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    To try to answer the topic again, I think Mr. Jackson would be the opposite of an insecure or doubting person (I could serve as example for describing insecurity <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> ) Because if there's one person who knows 1000% Michael is alive, that person is Michael himself.

I know others say they are knowers and I respect their opinion, but yet they don't give me that gut feeling that there's something that doesn't add up about them.

I think he would be amused and caring, but this would't stop him to say what he has to say.
    now are 9, they move very quiqly.

Can I ask how you know that? Just curious...
    Because you can't see this topic in the Guest Forum? It clearly shows this is at:

"Board index ‹ General Hoax Investigation ‹ Questions, polls or info/opinion/help needed from other members"
  • I will never recognize him..because we can never know a person from behind the keyboard he can change his type of writing ..some of us don't even know how he freely talks..he can be a girl here...or he can have a michael jackson user name and we'll throw rocks at him thinking he's a troll or something...so i think there's a 2% chance to recognize him <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I will never recognize him..because we can never know a person from behind the keyboard he can change his type of writing ..some of us don't even know how he freely talks..he can be a girl here...or he can have a michael jackson user name and we'll throw rocks at him thinking he's a troll or something...so i think there's a 2% chance to recognize him <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

What do you refer to when you say "the type of writing"? You mean the grammar or the tone of the post?

I know Michael is a great actor and his favourite superhero is Morph but yet - nobody can FAKE a behaviour that easy and countless times in a row. Eventually people show themselves one way or another if they are not smart enough to leave the ball at the middle-night like Cinderella <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I don't think it's easy to come and display different personalities on a forum. Maybe some people think they can do it, but nobody can escape his/hers real self characteristics. Not even Michael in my opinion.

We just don't really know the man behind the mask. If we would know him better we would have more chances to spot him, if he really is alive and here.
  • I will never recognize him..because we can never know a person from behind the keyboard he can change his type of writing ..some of us don't even know how he freely talks..he can be a girl here...or he can have a michael jackson user name and we'll throw rocks at him thinking he's a troll or something...so i think there's a 2% chance to recognize him <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

What do you refer to when you say "the type of writing"? You mean the grammar or the tone of the post?

I know Michael is a great actor and his favourite superhero is Morph but yet - nobody can FAKE a behaviour that easy and countless times in a row. Eventually people show themselves one way or another if they are not smart enough to leave the ball at the middle-night like Cinderella <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I don't think it's easy to come and display different personalities on a forum. Maybe some people think they can do it, but nobody can escape his/hers real self characteristics. Not even Michael in my opinion.

We just don't really know the man behind the mask. If we would know him better we would have more chances to spot him, if he really is alive and here.
    Well, when i write on this forum i can edit my type of writing in any way i want...i read my post and re-read it many times...i am not mj but still...i rewrite and read my posts so that i have a different style of chatting..because i don't like to reveal myself...so Michael can do it better for he's the "subject" here and "they want his ass dead or alive " <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I think it's great that you can do that. I can't be another person than myself.
  • anewfananewfan Posts: 1,125
    Why wouldn't people want to post as their normal personalities? How would anyone figure out who you were? We are all strangers from different parts of the world. Maybe there would be more trust here if people were just themselves.

As far as Michael posting...IDK...it's possible, but I think he has better things to do in his time.
  • Why wouldn't people want to post as their normal personalities? How would anyone figure out who you were? We are all strangers from different parts of the world. Maybe there would be more trust here if people were just themselves.

As far as Michael posting...IDK...it's possible, but I think he has better things to do in his time.
    I don't think anyone cares to know how i really am...and between these screens actually no one can see the real me.
    Why wouldn't people want to post as their normal personalities?

It's a mystery for me too, but the fact is we have a couple of Morphs around here, at least this is my opinion.
  • I don't think we will be able to recognize MJ on here unless he wants to be recognized.
    Some people are predictable, MJ isn't.
    Some people make things simple, MJ doesn't.
    Some people only do what's considered possible in their own minds, MJ is an exception.
    He will keep us guessing right till the end.
    Thinking about what MJ would or wouldn't do just limits what you think he can do and narrows your mind. With MJ your mind has to be completely open, so open that it sometimes messes with your brain (well mine sometimes).
    And because he is capable of doing those things doesn't mean he is...he could just lead us to believe he is.
    I don't doubt that MJ is one of the most intelligent people (in fact I am saying he is even more intelligent then we think) , but by using the things he is capable of (which is basically everything) and using what we think or know about him (e.g the possibilities of him being Conrad Murray or disguised as someone else (which he very well could be)) we have done all the work for him (in the aspect of -keeping ourselves occupied, never ending guesses of what really happened or what is true and what is not) in my opinion that is more powerful, indirectly controlling the moves...he is not telling us to believe this or that but leaving it up to us. You can work with that more then just having people thinking that your predictable or simple which is pretty much straight forward and not as complex.

I hope I made sense. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    reading your post makes me think what if we fall into a trap of believing he really can do everything he wants or believing he's testing us ALL the time.

After all Michael is just a man, an over average inteligence and the most gifted show-man and a very good knower of the human nature, working with the audiences for such a long time he can predict reactions, can guess intentions or maybe even thoughts or feelings but in my opinion he can't be creative EVERY SINGLE DAY .......I think even Michael Jackson has his OFF-DAYS <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    investing him with Morphs superpowers isn't of help maybe
    Yet I know such people do exist because I've actually met one who resembles such behaviour very much
    You guys are comparing yourself by saying "you can't change your behaviour completely". Pfft..

We're talking about Michael Jackson, the King of Pop after all! He is a perfectionist, he could do anything and he has already done pretty much.
    You guys are comparing yourself by saying "you can't change your behaviour completely". Pfft..

We're talking about Michael Jackson, the King of Pop after all! He is a perfectionist, he could do anything and he has already done pretty much.

I agree we should not think of ourselves, what we would do.

On the other hand, even the fact that we know he would be capable of MANY things is a valuable information about him and can be used as an indicator of his behaviour.
  • I don't think we will be able to recognize MJ on here unless he wants to be recognized.
    Some people are predictable, MJ isn't.
    Some people make things simple, MJ doesn't.
    Some people only do what's considered possible in their own minds, MJ is an exception.
    He will keep us guessing right till the end.
    Thinking about what MJ would or wouldn't do just limits what you think he can do and narrows your mind. With MJ your mind has to be completely open, so open that it sometimes messes with your brain (well mine sometimes).
    And because he is capable of doing those things doesn't mean he is...he could just lead us to believe he is.
    I don't doubt that MJ is one of the most intelligent people (in fact I am saying he is even more intelligent then we think) , but by using the things he is capable of (which is basically everything) and using what we think or know about him (e.g the possibilities of him being Conrad Murray or disguised as someone else (which he very well could be)) we have done all the work for him (in the aspect of -keeping ourselves occupied, never ending guesses of what really happened or what is true and what is not) in my opinion that is more powerful, indirectly controlling the moves...he is not telling us to believe this or that but leaving it up to us. You can work with that more then just having people thinking that your predictable or simple which is pretty much straight forward and not as complex.

I hope I made sense. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> WOW
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Well, I always had the feeling that Michael is right here with us, sharing with us some thoughts and leading us to some conclusions and discussing with us some issues. I even have the feeling that he is one of the users of this forum, may be he uses different usernames and it wouldn't wonder me at all if he uses a feminine name! Why wouldn't he?
    After all we don't know the real ID if each other! Noone knows who is he chatting with and who is posting replies to certain subject and who is posting the subjects. I sometimes feel so strange when I think about the possibility of chatting with one of the Jacksons or even with Michael himself because i guess this is possible!!!!
    I personally started to compare some replies of some members with each other and found out that there are some informers among the users who are bringing some strange topics to discussions. Topics that are related to the hoax and it wonders me too that the replies are nothing but some explanations to lead us to the right direction or even take us to a new level of this hoax. First I asked myself: how come these people know so much???????
    But the only explanation I could find was that these people must be from Michaels cabinet, family members or even MJ himself, one can never know.
    The only thing I'm sure of is that there is some sort of interference from Michael's side to keep us on the right track. Otherwise we would have lost the way long time ago.
    And yes.............. I am more that sure that Micheal is with us on the forum.....
    But I don't know which username he is using....... he will never tell us.......... He will let noone recognize him ................
    Right Michael?
    I personally started to compare some replies of some members with each other and found out that there are some informers among the users who are bringing some strange topics to discussions. Topics that are related to the hoax and it wonders me too that the replies are nothing but some explanations to lead us to the right direction or even take us to a new level of this hoax. First I asked myself: how come these people know so much???????

OK, I had the same feeling but I accounted it to my paranoia that seems to be growing day by day.
    Right Michael?

Right.
    Just kidding <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    7 guests now. Is it a sign?
    Remember the numerology, it's SEVEN!

Back in the topic.. What about his grammar? Would it be like:
    "hey guys i just wanted to let you know i love you and you are doing a great job"

Or..
    "Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know I love you and you are doing a great job!"
    - And yes, I doubt he'd use the word "guys".

You guys are so cute and funny. To answer the questions above, I think MJ would write both ways and a few other styles as well. Although MJ is an academic genius, and could express himself with perfect grammar and punctuation, many busy professionals consistently email in lowercase with minimal punctuation (AND phonetic and <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> creative, inventive spellings!), so I don't think posting in an online forum would be any different. It simply depends on who MJ is trying to BE at that moment. And he IS trying to BE someone else, in order to get people to talk to him, treating him normally, here. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I used to think it was too risky for MJ himself to post here, just for liability's sake, but, sheeesh, he's spent so much time and money on this adventure, how can he NOT BE HERE?? It is actually heartwarming that he's here, and not just for market research, which he has others doing, anyway. He's here because he likes to watch, whether he ever engages anyone in conversation.

I'll tell you how I THINK <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> we can recognize MJ, here. <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->

1) He is a SHAMELESS Flirt. He can't help it. Even when he tries to tone it down, you still feel as though he (or someone) is "playing" with you. Pulling your leg.

2) He comes on, feigning innocence, asking a "fishing" question, such as, "What do you think about this?" or, "How can we recognize Michael?" (Stop--- I know Angranity is NOT MJ---just saying this is the kind of question MJ would ask, to fit in here. Please, A., don't take this personally, but MJ would also fish to see which style of writing would give him the most camouflage, too. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Your choice of questions is uncanny. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> )

3) MJ would also find SOME way of telling us just exactly this: "I love you and you are doing a great job"! (Just very
    coincidentally are those very words posted here. This is my opinion, and I have already ruled out Angranity as MJ because of something else...so don't everyone start saying, "EUREKA!!" Ok? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> )

4) Despite the suspicion surrounding new people and guests this last month, I believe he's been registered under many names for years. Some of you may have spoken with him quite a bit already <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> . Some of the women here have literally attempted to rip him up, when their reality clashes with his, as he presents. But some are really sweet. None of us knows the genuine guy. He could be (LITERALLY) ANYbody, here. We all have preconceived notions about Michael Jackson. There are BOUND to be surprises some cannot accept as true, any more than un-BeLIEvers can accept that ,"he would do this to his fans...."

NOT saying I KNOW any names he has used. Again, this is my observation and opinion, of what could be going on, as I do know there is ripping, and I do know he is here (reading, at least; this IS HIS Hoax, after all). It was only a matter of time. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

All that being said, I think he really WANTS to talk with FANs anonymously, so continually being suspicious of anyone we talk with would not make for a very friendly, natural conversation, if that's what you want with him. Do you HAVE to know, NOW? When this is all over and he writes his movie about it, don't you think we'll be given all the fake names he's used to post under? We will know then. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Ok?
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Maybe he's had the experience I imagine most of us have had, of posting and no-one replying. That'd be kinda funny!