New blog: Challenging the non-believers arguments – part 1

Comments

• The s at the end of pain was simply a mistake-after all it was probably done in a rush,as there would have been so many other things to do.

Hello Guest Ok! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I just wanted to answer your question/statement since nobody else did.
    So you're saying that 's' at the end of word 'pain' was a mistake made by family or whoever organised the Memorial Service in a rush, because they had a lot of things to do. Here i have to disagree with you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> The words that we hear are obviously spoken by Michael, this part should have been taken from an amazing song "Will you be there", but as long as i can remember i never herd Michael saying the word 'pains' (in "Will you be there") in any recorded versions of this song, even not on the concerts, not on the video, basically i never herd him using this word in this song. Please provide a link to the source where i can hear opposite. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> So this was a mistake clearly made by Michael Jackson and for that to happen he must be alive. I really doubt the possibility of MJ recording this part of song, never releasing it, and family decided to reveal it for the first time at his Memorial Service.

It's all for L.O.V.E <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

P.S
    This is a very interesting topic, i would love to be challenged with questions/statements/arguments from non believers. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    WHY DESCRIPTION OF MICHAEL IN CASKET SAID BY MICHAEL BUSH DIFFERS FROM ONE LA TOYA SAYS TO BARBARA, ESPECIALLY ABOUT THE WHTE GLOVE. WASN'T THAT GLOVE SOLD IN AUCTION? HOW MANY WHITE BILLIE JEAN GLOVES HAS MICHAEL USED?

[youtube:668rpg8b]

[youtube:668rpg8b]
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Thread is really useful and can be used either way: we challenge non-believer guests arguments/questions or they challenge our hoax proving arguments/questions to them. Please be clear on the question/argument point and short as much as possible.

To "OK''s argument that "S" at the end of "PAIN S" was because of family's rush is unreasonable. Besides that Michael clearly sings his song, never ever was used "pains" in this song before, what it has to do with rush. On the contrary, If family was in rush, then they had to use the song "as is"= as they have recorded...without "S". Would not that be easier?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506

To "OK''s argument that "S" at the end of "PAIN S" was because of family's rush is unreasonable. Besides that Michael clearly sings his song, never ever was used "pains" in this song before, what it has to do with rush. On the contrary, If family was in rush, then they had to use the song "as is"= as they have recorded...without "S". Would not that be easier?

I agree with you, it makes sense if they were in a rush they should have used the common version.

I know when my mom died I was a wreck for at least 2 months, couldn't smile or even take care of myself, I looked terrible, totally different of my usual self because losing a parent is a trauma at any age, but especially at such an young age <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I completely know what you felt cause I have experienced the same, took me longer.. But believe me, when the opposit happens and parent buries its child, it must be 10 times more painful.
    Right here I have a question to you. Explain how could Katherine go Target to do shopping, looking very calm and good,on the 3rd day of her sons sudden death? And how paparazzi again was right there, just like Ben the only pap. on June 25thy happened to be at Carolwood dr.

[youtube:5sbv72zg]

I CAN SEE NON- BELIEVER GUESTS ARE SPEECHLESS. NO HEAVY ARGUMENTS ON MY QUESTION?
    HERE IS ANOTHER ONE: HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FATHER DID NOT SEE HIS DEAD SON TO SAY AT LEAST LAST GOOD BYE PROPERLY, DID NOT KNOW WHERE MJ's BODY WAS ALL THE TIME BEFORE FUNERAL, WHY WAS SO CHEERFUL DURING 2009 BET AWARD,HOW COULD LEARN ABOUT MJ FROM FAN, ETC, ETC.......? watch the video to the end, very interesting and don't say that he deserved it. If you watch 2005 trial how Joe was next to MJ every single day. This is NOT that same careful Joe to me. Theese are a few out of many reasons we believe Michael is alive.

[youtube:5sbv72zg]
    I was shopping the next day my mom died, but I was shopping for what it was needed for the funeral <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> .
    Can be about their religion, they believe only the body died and this could be their comfort? But most of the religions have this belief that the soul is immortal, so why we still suffer and grieve when our loved ones die?
  • trustno1trustno1 Posts: 654
    Okay I've just read the entire thread and to get back to the topic, thanks Souza for the blog repost, though from what I've read in this thread some of the doubters still don't see what we do, it's hard for people who have a strong idea in their head of how something happened to be disuaded from that. Aside from the fact that I don't even think Michael doing "this" to his children is even a valid argument as none of us know him personally, that's an opinion not a fact, so how it's used as the main argument I don't know...and the kids are totally in on it. The questions that I would ask non-believers are about the many, many, many contradictions from various family members/team MJ, the huge delays and the constant drip-drip of zany, crazy tabloid stories, some of which could probably only have come from Team MJ. Everything was exaggerated on a grand scale, reflecting the madness that surrounded him when he was officially alive. Hopefully providing a nice little video montage (and at the same time holding up a mirror) when he comes back.
  • This is a great discussion, but it's true where are the non-believers? They have no arguments. All these tests should know the whole world, because too many tests that make us believe he is still alive.
    It is not true that the believers are just young people, I am 45 years old and most fans, with whom I have spoken about his fake death believe he still lives, and all between 30 to 50 years old.
    We are not naive because it is more than obvious that Michael is still alive.
    It's not because we do not want to accept his death, is because there are hundreds of tests, and everything is so obvious ... but everyone should know all the evidences, to know why we believe.
    The greatest proof that Michael is still alive is that he has always surrounded by mystery, and with his false death continues the mystery, because he still lives, because it is he who makes his own hands the mystery.
    And not because the family wants to continue the mystery to making money, is that he is behind them now.It is so obvious ..
    I understand that people must be well informed about the life of Michael, knowing all that is in our hands on him, and just so everyone can see that there are things much more than testing.
    Of course, Michael was talking all day with his family, and if he had really died, they would have done things differently, very differently. That, no doubt.
    His family is protecting him. We do not know for sure why Michael and the children were being threatened, perhaps, only by his fame or power that I think he has (based on evidence of course) but is more than obvious that this is, and he asks for the protection of the state. None of those involved, and Michael himself, never go to jail for it, because they are the law, and this is a plan to protect someone's life.
    I think his protection was already planned, but I think everything was done in a hurry, because I really think they tried to assassinate him, and do not know where he may be now, but at that moment, he quickly removed from the scene, even the side of his children and his family.
    I think Michael since his children were born, has been thinking about how to make children do not live constantly surrounded by paparazzi, and maybe, all this has helped so, so many people believe that may be true that he made for children, but do not think that was the ultimate reason.
    Of course, his children know that he lives. Moreover, I think Michael has been talking about it for years with them. They are mature, but they are thanks to Michael. You just have to see the face that makes Prince when Oprah asked if they know why they wore masks, and laughing about something that was spoken thousands of times with his father.
    They were prepared for all this, for perhaps not seeing Michael in a while, but they are in contact, do not know if they are right now in person I wish I knew.
    All this is most obvious for people like me, have a certain age. All this is too absurd to be true, Michael is not dead. Michael lives.
    We have to wait...
    Key Master said Michael was so nice, always asking if his employees were OK and everything.
    So he couldn't have faked his death and leave them without jobs.

Well, I had an employer who was SOOOOO nice but when the time came, he left hundreds of people without jobs because he had no other choise.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Hi, Mr. OK, you asked about numbers, I don't believe the preference for a number makes you a numerologist fan really. But i would like to let you know that not everyone believes this hoax is based on numerology and even they do think so i don't think they consider that this is the essential part in this hoax. Or maybe i am wrong, but as far as i'm concerned, numerology is not the reason i believe Michael is alive.

Numerology is not the ONLY reason why I believe Michael is alive but numerology is the most important solid proof that this is a hoax and everything was arranged by the master of illusion.

I agree. The numerology is maybe not the only thing that make us think it's a hoax but it is the most tangible evidence proving that nothing happened by coincidence. It's like the structure of the hoax...and nobody has managed to refute it with valid arguments. It's not easy to debunk it... it's not like the lack of tears from the family during the memorial when people can just say that some people deal with pain differently for example.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    1. Michael rehearsed the night before, hard. He was fine and foine. In fact he was sizzling and bathing in the moonlight.
    2. 0-2 announcement waaay out of character - presentation and delivery
    3. A movie was made of the rehearsal footage, a real movie, complete with props, pops, bangs, screens, the works. Michael was even behind the cameras. Rolling Action.
    4. He made a FORMAL closing statement at the end of the movie, oops rehearsal
    5. Conrad Murray waited before calling 911 & could not perform proper CPR (pleeze!)
    6. Ambulance backed out of driveway, could have circled around – time wasted
    7. Few if any paps on the scene, no flurry of activity, no one onsite appeared distraught – tour bus in the vicinity – however, no fan film or pics have surfaced – possibly Star Line Tours? LOL.
    8. No one actually saw MJ in distress except 1 security guard, Murray and the paramedics
    9. No one in the home saw him being put onto the stretcher or brought downstairs to the ambulance because they were all fired on the spot before that ever happened and ordered to leave (how convenient)
    10. Janet's confusion if in Atl or NY when she learned of brother's death
    11. Jackson boys on national tv went to the wrong cemetery.
    12. LAX made the lame excuse for shutting down airport on 6/25 as being due to visibility issues – sunny day – no clouds in the sky
    13. Lone Mexecana flight departed with even stranger flight info reporting the landing status as “unknown” – WTH did it vanish into space? Who was the passenger? Such coincidence. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    14. The “hoax video” of MJ exiting the coroner's van in the parking lot, too authentic to me – And btw, what ever became of the person who released that footage? Did not know that tv stations did those types of experiments to gauge audience response. Did you? If so please apprise me because this is a first for me.
    15. The hoax picture of MJ in the ambulance is obviously a fake. No one would have been allowed around the ambulance – perimeter would have been blocked off – much less close enough to take a picture INSIDE the ambulance (com on now!) Lucky dog
    16. Paramedics at the home and at the hospital said MJ was unrecognizable – shriveled up old man. But if we are to believe the ambu picture, he was surely recognizable on the way to the hospital. So did he age enroute? Who do we BeLieve?
    17. Joe actively soliciting for business at his beloved son’s Memorial
    18. Private funeral held at night at which Michael arrived fashionably late
    19. Family balling at the club after the private Funeral
    Katherine loves that blue suit -In many diverse cultures blue is significant in religious beliefs, brings peace, or is believed to keep the bad spirits away.
    Blue conveys importance and confidence without being somber or sinister, hence the blue power suit of the corporate world and the blue uniforms of police officers. Long considered a corporate color, blue, especially medium and darker blues, is associated with intelligence, stability, unity, and conservatism.
    And as a final note, A PORCELAIN GIRL DOLL WEARING A DRESS WAS FOUND ON TOP OF THE COVERS OF THE BED WHERE MICHAEL SLEPT, AN OFFICIAL SAID.

LIBERIAN GIRL PERHAPS? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    There are a few main plots that are enough proof (for me).

1. The numerology.
    2. Faked ambulance pic.
    3. 911 call wasn't from MJ's house it was from a hotel far away. Even though they said "MJ is on the bed". Then who did they pick from the mansion?
    4. "The Weird List" (all mistakes, "to the airport", "the other day" etc..)

These are already enough to prove he is alive. No?
  • ROFL..I knew you'd all be sitting there frantically tap tap tapping away on your keyboards.Meanwhilw,I've been out for a meal,to the pub,cinema,swimming ,met some friends and generally had a damn good time while you've been waisting your day away.
    I think I WIN!
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    ROFL..I knew you'd all be sitting there frantically tap tap tapping away on your keyboards.Meanwhilw,I've been out for a meal,to the pub,cinema,swimming ,met some friends and generally had a damn good time while you've been waisting your day away.
    I think I WIN!

Proividing this took no time at all. It's so familiar by now that I hardly missed a beat. That's the difference when you know what you know <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    When someone is going to refute a theory (in this case that of the numbers), it must come with other solid arguments and not say that the theory of the numbers does not serve or is not cost without arguments.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    I'm going to highlight some of the arguments that were given in the other thread.
    KellyIsntStupid » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:29 pm
    Michael Jackson is DEAD, he isn't using ANYthing. You are all idiots and you do not know him at all if you think he is alive. He would never do that to his kids. The LAPD, the Coroner, Forest Lawn, his attorneys, his family, etc are NOT in on it, he is DEAD. And, if you think Michael Jackson would let an innocent man be charged and possibly sent to prison then you really are idiots. Wake up fools. He is only alive in your hearts...
    Lorie » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:33 pm
    I agree, Michael would never do this to his kids, but I think people just don't want to believe it even though it's true. So they make up stuff. Too many people being involved would not be able to keep a secret like that and there is no where for him to go. He is dead I agree. But I also agree he is alive in our hearts like you said. Some people just want to dream and I guess that's ok they really don't think he is really alive just in their dreams. MJ would never put up with what his dad is trying to do and his kids being put on tv and everything, he would not have let that happen...
    Gate Keeper » Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:41 pm
    MJ is definately dead. It's sad that people make up these kinds of tablodish crap and his kids will read it one day. Grow up children, get out of fantasyland and into realityland. No one has ever faked their death and got away with it. NO one. And especiall MJ ...
    Key Master » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:44 pm
    Me too, I've used my real name, its my nickname that MJ gave to me while I stayed at Neverland ranch. He use to trust me with the keys to the place and I worked in security so that was my nickname from him, I get pics and cards from him everyday from ImaginaryLand, he calls me too, I tell him how bad his dad is trying to get his money and how they have already exploited the kids on tv and etc and he says he doesn't care because if he did he wouldn't have faked his death.
    SandyJackson » Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:41 pm
    Just think, the taxpayers of LA are really going to be upset when they find out they had to pay for a funeral that really didn't happen, lol...
    Key Master » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:13 am
    You have no facts that he is alive, there are more facts that he is dead. If you have facts that he is alive, then bring it to the news for all to know about. And Murray is the one that might be sent to prison because of his negligence that killed MJ. If you think that MJ would put his kids and family thru the emotional rollercoaster they have been thru then you do not know MJ. He would not do that to his kids. The man is dead just like Elvis and everyone else. MJ would also not allow his kids to have been put on tv and exploited as they have been by Oprah and MJ would certainly not sit by and let his dad try to get his money. The LA coroner is not going to risk his career by faking documents, the police and forest lawn are not going to go along with crap like this either. The man is dead. I don't like it, you don't like it, but that's the way it is. No one has ever gotten away with faking a death, it just doesn't happen.

I am not making fun of you, but it is what it is, he is dead. And like Elvis 34yrs later, you will see that MJ is....dead. You are all very young and I understand how you want to think he is alive and his is alive in all of our hearts.

But, if you think you have facts then go to CNN and let the world know. But, I know you can't do that because you have no "facts" of him being alive. You will never see or hear from MJ again because he is really deceased. Once again, he would NEVER DO SUCH A THING TO HIS KIDS WHOM HE LOVED WITH ALL HIS HEART. And, also, he'd be sent to prison for doing it to, and he would never want to go to prison.
  • I think every theory is valid, coming from a bliever or a non believer.
    However, I do know one thing for sure....none of us were there, none (well, most of us) never personally knew him or belong(s)(ed) to his inner cercle. So, therefore, we will never know what happened, who he exactly is/was. His preferences, his gusts/disgusts, his physical status, the way his mind works
    All of us are just guessing. Some find clues, some follow their heart.

The evidence/clues are for the most part a hunch, defined by the majority accepting them as evidence/clues. What's written in black or white is accepted by one side and rejected by the other b/c they fit/don't fit into their theory.

Tabloids are used and rejected at the same time as posting clues....

I find this whole going back and forth between so called "camps" disturbing b/c neither side has something substantial to show for.

Just my opinion.
    Gate Keeper » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:22 am
    You guys, Key Master is right. MJ is dead. If he were ever found to have faked his death he would not only be sent to prison he'd be sued for every penny he ever had, no one would buy his music anymore and he'd be washed up for being a deceitful person (which he is not). And Key Master is correct, no one has ever faked a death and got away with it....ever. Even if you saw a body you would never want to believe it was mj anyway so that doesn't matter. People can make up bs and conspiracy about anything.

Key Master, what you said was so right on. "What ever helps you make it through the day". That's what these people do and there is nothing wrong with that. Michael was not a deceitful person and insinuating he would do this is saying he was, and he was not.
    Alyssa » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:32 am
    Let these people have their fun, if they want to believe such non sense let them. Everyone has an imagination, so let them. In their hearts they know that all the people that would have to be involved could never keep a secret like that. Here are all the people that would have to keep that lie going and it would never work.
    LA Coroner
    LA Police Department
    Forest Lawn Cemetary (all the people that run it)
    MJ's whole family
    EMS drivers/workers/techicians
    The 911 operator that was called when MJ was found dead
    MJ's security people
    The UCLA Hospital (doctors, nurses, etc.)
    The Lawyers for MJ estate
    All MJ's close friends
    Conrad Murray
    Grace the nanny
    Kai Chase the personal cook

You people aren't this stupid. This is WAY to many people that would have had to be involved if MJ faked his death, and it's not possible, all these people would not be able to keep a secret like that, and especially, NONE of them would risk their careers and go to prison for fraud and deception.

But, like Key Master said "whatever helps you make it through the day".

MJ is dead.
    Sue » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:49 am
    Wrong, all the people listed would have to be involved.

Police Boss
    Coroner Boss
    Hospital Boss
    911 operators Boss
    Kai Chase
    Conrad Murray
    Lawyers
    MJ's whole family
    Security and body guards
    Ambulance EMS techicians
    Forest Lawn Cemetary Boss
    The Mayor of LA to allow the procession for funeral
    etc, etc, ect.

Too many people. And the police aren't going to do MJ ANY favors at all they hated him. It would never be allowed and people aren't foolish, mj is dead
    Rob » Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:17 pm
    In my opinion Key Master was not being rude at all, there was no name calling that I saw today at all. However, Key is right on with everything he/she said. Too many people would have to be involved and it would never work. But key forgot to mention that also the Judge in the upcoming trial would have to be involved and also taxpayers money wasted, so this would never happen. MJ is dead when you look at it logically.