New blog: Challenging the non-believers arguments – part 1

Comments

• GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    No, it doesn't. Not for guests. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Well, there's only one thing you can do: become a member <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I have a question for the non believers <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Do you really think that the family kept Michael's body out of the ground, crypt, what ever for that length of time waiting on his "wrong word, lol" organs to be returned? And, further, if that was the plan why do you suppose they announced the "private" service publicly if they didn't want the 'PLANET" to be there or try to be? Private is private. Just have a service unbeknownst to anyone not invited and let that be done. Can you enlighten me please because that confuses the heck outta me <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    [Your situation was normal Gina because:1. you were buying things necessary for funeral; 2. you did not have housekeeper or bodyguards, or personal assistant to do that for you, and 3. you were not 80 years old. Ms. Katherine Jackson buying sleeping bags herself, is VERY ODD. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

That's what she was buying <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ? What for?! Really, I don't get this 3d-funny-eyes.gif

Have you watched the video? that's what we are saying for 18 months. She was buying sleeping bags, a few.....not one, perhaps for Michael's camping with children. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Who knows. It was NOT something necessary needed in rush those very hard days. IMO. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    ...and the funny thing is...a large part of your info comes from the tabloids!! Look at the threads you've created from things that have been printed in these rags.

Tabloid is trash as long as you do NOT know what to buy from it. Not everything they give is a lie, and not all of them are the truth. You need to make the difference and don't buy the BS. We do not wait to be fed up by the media, we make our own investigation. For instance we have lawyer or doctor, nurse believers so they give their professional information about the case. We call the medical boards, ask doctors, firefighters, EMTs etc. We do not sit back and wait to get the info directly from the media. We confirm them with our investigations.
    [Your situation was normal Gina because:1. you were buying things necessary for funeral; 2. you did not have housekeeper or bodyguards, or personal assistant to do that for you, and 3. you were not 80 years old. Ms. Katherine Jackson buying sleeping bags herself, is VERY ODD. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

That's what she was buying <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ? What for?! Really, I don't get this 3d-funny-eyes.gif

Have you watched the video? that's what we are saying for 18 months. She was buying sleeping bags, a few.....not one, perhaps for Michael's camping with children. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Who knows. It was NOT something necessary needed in rush those very hard days. IMO. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

you are so right !! Why would they have needed sleeping bags 3 days after Michael died?
    surprised-004.gif
  • Gina, i'am always off topic because of you:) You're so funny:)) I'll pass no matter how tempting your offer is. I feel ok being a guest, too much crowd on the other side. Besides, my theories are anyway almost totally different and i hate to ruin the feng shui of already settled homes. I see you have a name for them: trolls. :)
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Eternalflame and Gina, hello to both of you (i am the same 1guest, indeed).
    Gina, i read some of your posts maybe this could answer some questions: i didn't want to show my feelings about it, because i see you all have a very strong attachment for TS, but i am personally not fond of this character at all, i don't trust and i don't look with good eyes the student-teacher attitude as long as i don't know where i really take lessons from, i am also suspicious that some people get banned because they don't reveal or deny an identity but this character has privileged position and we should trust him just because we are told to and last but not least i don't believe Michael's hoax is connected in any way with numerology or Elvis. I respect his/her intelligence, i read his posts just like any other post (even though my intuition says there are 2 people not 1) but that's it.
    Please, don't jump on me for this post, i have nothing personal with TS or with his/&supporters, i just don't find him/her more valuable than anyone of you here and, also, please don't try to convince me about his predictions because i've already READ THEM and they didn't impress me at all.

Sorry again if one of you feels offended, nothing personally, just my thoughts.

For the record: people do NOT get banned for not revealing their identity, I even tell people they should never reveal personal info on here. People get banned when they cause trouble and claim to know stuff, only to stir things up and not backing up their claims. For your information, there have been other people on here who claimed to know things. They were polite and shared information. They didn't cause trouble at all so whether I believe them or not, they are still a member here. TS is also polite and actually spends a lot of time and effort to actually back up his claims. It's up to everyone to believe him or not. So don't start on the banning issue again, too easy and your argument is invalid.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

I think the concerts were fake for the most part. All of the talk concerning them was made up.

Souza found something over a year and a half ago where she showed that there was NO CONTRACT with AEG. There was only a rider. That is huge.

I think MJ and AEG hooked up for the purpose of jump starting the hoax, and that is the main reason.

I think even the ticket situation was made up. Did anyone ever post what a ticket looked like?

The only thing that was real was the 02 Arena deal, and some don't think it was truly held in England and could have been green screened. Lol

No, there was no rider with the contract, that was the strange part. Now we learned that it isn't even a contract at all, but a letter of intent. I don't know how that holds up in court in the US, but here in Holland it is a useless piece of paper.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    1265412792.jpg

1265412845.jpg

In these photos you can see Joe very depressed the day after the "death"of his son
    Gina, i'am always off topic because of you:) You're so funny:)) I'll pass no matter how tempting your offer is. I feel ok being a guest, too much crowd on the other side. Besides, my theories are anyway almost totally different and i hate to ruin the feng shui of already settled homes. I see you have a name for them: trolls. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

no no no, I'm off topic because of YOU b-wink.gif

OK, I promise not to be funny anymore unhappy-046.gif
    But, Gina, i would like to repeat it: my feelings about TS were mine, just mine. Including the student-anonymus teacher disturbing feeling. Still mine. There are no reproaches and no attempts of changing others' impressions about TS.

Oh really? Were you aware of the fact that repeating is an important part of conditioning?

• AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    1. Michael rehearsed the night before, hard. He was fine and foine. In fact he was sizzling and bathing in the moonlight.
    2. 0-2 announcement waaay out of character - presentation and delivery
    3. A movie was made of the rehearsal footage, a real movie, complete with props, pops, bangs, screens, the works. Michael was even behind the cameras. Rolling Action.
    4. He made a FORMAL closing statement at the end of the movie, oops rehearsal
    5. Conrad Murray waited before calling 911 & could not perform proper CPR (pleeze!)
    6. Ambulance backed out of driveway, could have circled around – time wasted
    7. Few if any paps on the scene, no flurry of activity, no one onsite appeared distraught – tour bus in the vicinity – however, no fan film or pics have surfaced – possibly Star Line Tours? LOL.
    8. No one actually saw MJ in distress except 1 security guard, Murray and the paramedics
    9. No one in the home saw him being put onto the stretcher or brought downstairs to the ambulance because they were all fired on the spot before that ever happened and ordered to leave (how convenient)
    10. Janet's confusion if in Atl or NY when she learned of brother's death
    11. Jackson boys on national tv went to the wrong cemetery.
    12. LAX made the lame excuse for shutting down airport on 6/25 as being due to visibility issues – sunny day – no clouds in the sky
    13. Lone Mexecana flight departed with even stranger flight info reporting the landing status as “unknown” – WTH did it vanish into space? Who was the passenger? Such coincidence. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    14. The “hoax video” of MJ exiting the coroner's van in the parking lot, too authentic to me – And btw, what ever became of the person who released that footage? Did not know that tv stations did those types of experiments to gauge audience response. Did you? If so please apprise me because this is a first for me.
    15. The hoax picture of MJ in the ambulance is obviously a fake. No one would have been allowed around the ambulance – perimeter would have been blocked off – much less close enough to take a picture INSIDE the ambulance (com on now!) Lucky dog
    16. Paramedics at the home and at the hospital said MJ was unrecognizable – shriveled up old man. But if we are to believe the ambu picture, he was surely recognizable on the way to the hospital. So did he age enroute? Who do we BeLieve?
    17. Joe actively soliciting for business at his beloved son’s Memorial
    18. Private funeral held at night at which Michael arrived fashionably late
    19. Family balling at the club after the private Funeral
    Katherine loves that blue suit -In many diverse cultures blue is significant in religious beliefs, brings peace, or is believed to keep the bad spirits away.
    Blue conveys importance and confidence without being somber or sinister, hence the blue power suit of the corporate world and the blue uniforms of police officers. Long considered a corporate color, blue, especially medium and darker blues, is associated with intelligence, stability, unity, and conservatism.
    And as a final note, A PORCELAIN GIRL DOLL WEARING A DRESS WAS FOUND ON TOP OF THE COVERS OF THE BED WHERE MICHAEL SLEPT, AN OFFICIAL SAID.

LIBERIAN GIRL PERHAPS? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Will non-believers may have a good theory for at least half of these points?
    Enjoy and answer me (who is of the U.S.): a person tãoimportante for the country as Michael does not deserve any declaration by the governor of California or not receive an honor from the city of LA?
    For all that Michael posed to the world, he would not be entitled to have declared at least one day of mourning for his death?
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    But, Gina, i would like to repeat it: my feelings about TS were mine, just mine. Including the student-anonymus teacher disturbing feeling. Still mine. There are no reproaches and no attempts of changing others' impressions about TS.

Oh really? Were you aware of the fact that repeating is an important part of conditioning?

Interesting, I wasn't quite aware of that <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    [1265412845.jpg

In these photos you can see Joe very depressed the day after the "death"of his son

this is indeed very very unusual and sad
  • Souza, i am not going in a fight with you. I know where this leads and i am aware of the fact that my post about TS disturbed you and I will not change my mind about TS.
    This does not work for me. Please, save your need for fight with someone else and be polite just as i was with you.
  • Strong Evidence of TS's Authenticity

And no, guests can't post there.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    [1265412845.jpg

this is indeed very very unusual and sad

If Michael had died that day, that image really scare me.
    I think that even a murderer don't celebrate so joyfully the death of his victim.
    I think Joe did not hates Michael, about to celebrate both his death.
    So... have just one reply for this! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Eternalflame and Gina, hello to both of you (i am the same 1guest, indeed).
    Gina, i read some of your posts maybe this could answer some questions: i didn't want to show my feelings about it, because i see you all have a very strong attachment for TS, but i am personally not fond of this character at all, i don't trust and i don't look with good eyes the student-teacher attitude as long as i don't know where i really take lessons from, i am also suspicious that some people get banned because they don't reveal or deny an identity but this character has privileged position and we should trust him just because we are told to and last but not least i don't believe Michael's hoax is connected in any way with numerology or Elvis. I respect his/her intelligence, i read his posts just like any other post (even though my intuition says there are 2 people not 1) but that's it.
    Please, don't jump on me for this post, i have nothing personal with TS or with his/&supporters, i just don't find him/her more valuable than anyone of you here and, also, please don't try to convince me about his predictions because i've already READ THEM and they didn't impress me at all.

Sorry again if one of you feels offended, nothing personally, just my thoughts.

I'd love to write my opinion about your post if you don't mind. If I didn't get it wrong, you care more about where the info comes from instead of what the info is. I persoanlly do not care that much if TS is an insider or not. I do care for the info he has given. The numerology part of the hoax was explained by him and can NOT be debunked by ANYONE. If you can, please go ahead and debunk it. I'd love to listen. Some people who doesn't trust TS' info say that the things he wrote on the forum are only his theories. Then how come NOBODY could debunk them? The only thing they can do is trying to find out who he really is. As I wrote before, I learned a lot from him and an insider or not, I respect TS a lot. He doesn't force anyone to read his contributions on the forum, so I do not understand this "stoning TS" parade. If someone interests to read his posts, go ahead and read it but why need to try to find who he is in real. If you can debunk the info he gave, go ahead and debunk it. Noone can debunk him but they're trying so hard to show people that he is not an insider but just a believer. Speaking generally here, so please do not be offended and thank you for sharing your opinion.
    Souza, i am not going in a fight with you. I know where this leads and i am aware of the fact that my post about TS disturbed you and I will not change my mind about TS.
    This does not work for me. Please, save your need for fight with someone else and be polite just as i was with you.

I am not fighting at all, I am just stating a fact and asking you is you were aware of it. Please show me where I was fighting. And I am not disturbed at all, you assume things that don't even exsist. Your reply is a subtle way to put me in a bad light, just like your post about banning people, whether you are aware of it or not. Your assumptions are invalid and because I know myself best why I ban certain people, or why I do the things and say the things I do, I don't have to be disturbed at all.

@Gina: Yes, I once did an essay on conditioning in regards to advertisement, so I know when people are trying to make you think or believe things, try to print it in your mind without being obvious about it. That doesn't mean it is always done intentionally, but there are certain tricks to condition people to make them believe something, to make them do something, or to make the buy something.

• Purelove, thank you, you are right, TS does not force anyone to read his/her posts or follow him/her. I don't think i've said this, but i wanted to re-post this idea too.
    About TS, i can't contribute on that post "Strong evidence about TS", but i found the same post that guest published here:
    <!-- m -->http://xxserenityxdreamsxx.blogspot.com ... art-2.html<!-- m -->
    My gut really seldom fails me...

• Souza, no, i wasn't aware of the fact that i put you in a bad light but i am sorry if that's what happened/you think happened. I saw your posts about how uncomfortable you feel when one member has more than one account. This is why something was fishy for me. You always cared about TS more than you cared about other members. And the fact that you jump everytime posts are not in his favor does not help one change this impression.
    About repeating things, i don't sell anything, i have no interest in conditioning people, i don't have any profit and i am not even a member. Please, try to be more calm.
    @Gina: Yes, I once did an essay on conditioning in regards to advertisement, so I know when people are trying to make you think or believe things, try to print it in your mind without being obvious about it. That doesn't mean it is always done intentionally, but there are certain tricks to condition people to make them believe something, to make them do something, or to make the buy something.
    [/color]

wow.....you know a lot don't you
    we all can learn from you, thank you
    Everyone at the memorial must have been laughing to relief their pain! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

x1m8fc.jpgr1anvn.jpgzjxhd3.jpg29xynw3.jpg2z6yy3m.jpg35k0owl.jpg2ns5841.jpg14w3goy.jpg2agw3sj.jpg10ds803.jpg
    My gut really seldom fails me...

we all think so, yet we deceive ourselves so easy <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->