11 August 2011

CoffeBeanCoffeBean Posts: 134
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Maybe I get a stupid idea, but if you add 777 days to 25 June 2009, will be exactly 11 August 2011.

capturepgo.th.png

Comments

• you may be up to something.. I think more in July. My intuitions tell me he will be back in 2012 with cirque du Soleil. Something that I cannot shake. blessings.
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    2012 ? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    One more year... too long. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    One more year that people around me will be able to make fun of me because I believe MJ is alive since 2009 but he's not coming back...
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Maybe I get a stupid idea, but if you add 777 days to 25 June 2009, will be exactly 11 August 2011.

capturepgo.th.png

Not a stupid idea. We discussed about this before too. That is possible for him to come back after 777 days he "dies". I still go with July though.
  • you may be up to something.. I think more in July. My intuitions tell me he will be back in 2012 with cirque du Soleil. Something that I cannot shake. blessings.

Same...I don't know why but I feel that too.

Same...I don't know why but I feel that too.

Thank you MJhasSpoken, I am not the only one. Blessings.
  • 2012 ? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    One more year that people around me will be able to make fun of me because I believe MJ is alive since 2009 but he's not coming back...

Hey Cameron,

I feel your pain <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

I think a lot of us on this site are going through the same thing. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I can't explain it, but I really feel that we will all be vindicated (is that the right word?) this year.

Stay blessed!
    OnTheWingsOfLove
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506

capturepgo.th.png

That is what BlackJack said in total confidence some time ago.

Why you bring this up again now?

And about Cirque du Soleil, I have a bad feeling about it. I don't think Michael will be back with Cirque du Soleil, and their fisrty show is on October 2 if I remember well and in fact the whole Cirque du Soleil thing is to me very dissapointing, makes me think Michael is dead. Because they invest so much in those shows, why should they do it if Michael is alive? They scheduled over 25 shows by now and they won't stop and lately they supplemented it with 17 shows already, so tell me who will go to see those shows if Michael will appear in the meantime?

<!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Maybe I get a stupid idea, but if you add 777 days to 25 June 2009, will be exactly 11 August 2011.

capturepgo.th.png

And about Cirque du Soleil, I have a bad feeling about it. I don't think Michael will be back with Cirque du Soleil, and their fisrty show is on October 2 if I remember well and in fact the whole Cirque du Soleil thing is to me very dissapointing, makes me think Michael is dead. Because they invest so much in those shows, why should they do it if Michael is alive? They scheduled over 25 shows by now and they won't stop and lately they supplemented it with 17 shows already, so tell me who will go to see those shows if Michael will appear in the meantime?

<!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I don't get it...if MJ comes back before the shows people might not want to go anymore...it seems more likely in my opinion that he will come back after the shows or during one of the shows.
    That last show so far is; Cleveland, OH US Tuesday, July 17, 2012 8:00 PM
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I think those shows mean that Michael is dead <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> .
    I don't think Michael will appear in none of those shows and not after the last show <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

What are they going to say about it, that they fooled so many people and Michael was alive ? I don't know if Cirques du Soleil would take that risk to damage their image like that.
  • I think those shows mean that Michael is dead <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> .
    I don't think Michael will appear in none of those shows and not after the last show <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

What are they going to say about it, that they fooled so many people and Michael was alive ? I don't know if Cirques du Soleil would take that risk to damage their image like that.

You should be happy and proud you came this far...why give up now, just because of the CDS Shows...if people gave up every time one thing didn't make sense then there probably would only people a few people still left or no one. Please don't base you opinion on the CDS Shows...remember base it on evidence...I'm sure MJ has that figured out. Keep your head up. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

...and wipe those tears <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    3-ply-facial-tissue-michael-jackson-small-58630.jpg
  • MichiS97MichiS97 Posts: 100
    What about the final Oprah show?
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    And if you substract '777' from 25th of June, you get 9th of May as result. Just saying. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    I feel your pain too, mate. People started to make fun of me on Skype when I gave 'em a link to an interesting topic which would prove he is alive (but they didn't even bother reading it). So, I just shut my mouth about the whole thing and try to keep it more to myself. Can't wait 'till MJ comes back, just seeing their faces will be awesome 'cus I've been telling them all the time!
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    I feel your pain too, mate. People started to make fun of me on Skype when I gave 'em a link to an interesting topic which would prove he is alive (but they didn't even bother reading it). So, I just shut my mouth about the whole thing and try to keep it more to myself. Can't wait 'till MJ comes back, just seeing their faces will be awesome 'cus I've been telling them all the time!

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Thx for support.
  • Hello,
    i only play a little with the numbers....the 11. August is interesting.

It's 777 day's since the 25.June 2009
    It's 111 weeks.
    It's a thursday....wasn't Thursday's importend for Michael in the past ? I thought i had read it....much importent events started on Thursday's ?
    The O2 Press conference at the 5. March 2009 was on a thursday.

Then a look in the calender.
    The 11.August is the 223 th day of the year 223 = 7
    There are 142 days left 142 = 7

Sadly no full moon...that is on the 13. August.

Only a few thoughts.

With Love <3
    Hello,

It's 111 weeks.
    It's a thursday....wasn't Thursday's importend for Michael in the past ? I thought i had read it....much importent events started on Thursday's ?

Only a few thoughts.

With Love <3
    Good one, very good. At least now we don't have to be disappointed if he doesn't return in July. Enough possibilities for August!

Just a side note, @MJJNews is a non-believer.
    fktg10.png
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Hello,

It's 111 weeks.

Only a few thoughts.

With Love <3

Hey, thank you for the numbers, Underthemoon.

"Sadly, no full Moon
    ", but this may cheer us up: there is supposed to be a <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> COMET coming reeeally close to earth that day, THIS year, 2011. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

For me, this clears up the conflict about Frank Cascio's book (about his deceased friend, MJ KoP) needing to come out PRIOR to BAM, which prevents BAM on the 777th day, because the book won't be on shelves until this fall... <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->

I don't think MJ would apprehend to upstage a comet, even though he <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> could... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I just think he would plan it that BAM-day would be HIS day, alone, for all history. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I think he is setting the stage for very happy holidays, this Winter, sometime.

(Ho- Ho- Ho <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> ) JMO, and wish.

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Hello,

It's 111 weeks.

Only a few thoughts.

With Love <3

"Sadly, no full Moon
    ", but this may cheer us up: there is supposed to be a <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> COMET coming reeeally close to earth that day, THIS year, 2011. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

For me, this clears up the conflict about Frank Cascio's book (about his deceased friend, MJ KoP) needing to come out PRIOR to BAM, which prevents BAM on the 777th day, because the book won't be on shelves until this fall... <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->

I don't think MJ would apprehend to upstage a comet, even though he <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> could... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> I just think he would plan it that BAM-day would be HIS day, alone, for all history. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I was looking online and this website (<!-- m -->http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 330307/pg2<!-- m -->) had stuff about 11th of August or November...I'm not too sure because the month and date sometimes is reversed in countries.
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    Hello,

It's 111 weeks.

Only a few thoughts.

With Love <3

"Sadly, no full Moon

I was looking online and this website (<!-- m -->http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 330307/pg2<!-- m -->) had stuff about 11th of August or November...I'm not too sure because the month and date sometimes is reversed in countries.

Say, thank you for the link! I looked at the site (godlike productions)...the 1st brief numerology was interesting, and confusing, like you said, but, I perused the rest of the site, because the place sounded so interesting, and I found 3 important things:

1, the site appears to be a mixed bag of NUTs; there are so many jokers on there, I could hardly tell if they were being serious, or making fun <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> of people who really do find numbers intriguing. <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> It even has a disclaimer stating to not believe ONE "damn thing" you find on the site---or if you do, it is at your own risk! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

2, it is NOT a very "godlike" site, so I was kinda disappointed in their choice of name. I was thinking "God" (you know? "HIM <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> "). Perhaps they meant "god", like things from outer space that make most Earthlings nervous ...

3, But, Once in a while an intelligent person posts something newsworthy, such as the statistical information, that there are now more Black men in American prisons, than were slaves altogether, for all <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> the years it was allowed, here. I didn't join to discuss or anything. No point.

The sad thing about some forums is that they are not moderated. Everyone with a pie-hole is allowed to freely speak, when half of the people wasting their (and my) time online, just simply want to start ignorant fights, and (seriously), neglected to bring a brain (or ANY consideration of others) to the dialog, themselves...

But, I learned something important, and, more intriguing than the numerology. I've put them in my favorites <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> , for a time when I want to know what the average shmo really thinx!! Thank you, MJhasSpoken! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I think July as well, but this is very smart. I really hope Michael is performing with Cirque Du Soleil. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

August 11, is a Thursday, the same day Michael 'died'
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299

capturepgo.th.png

Not a stupid idea. We discussed about this before too. That is possible for him to come back after 777 days he "dies". I still go with July though.
    I also go for July this year. With all the clues we get and the so called informers, trolls or not, everything implies the BAM is near and going to happen this year.Michael said: "See you in July" and in my opinion there has to be a reason why he said this.
  • And if you substract '777' from 25th of June, you get 9th of May as result. Just saying. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Isn't May 9th when they'll be back in court?

Also - about the Cirque show. Perhaps Michael will be a part of it for real. I'd pay big bucks to go see it if Michael were there live.
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    And if you substract '777' from 25th of June, you get 9th of May as result. Just saying. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

If the date hasn't been postponed till the begin of July , which was never confirmed by TMZ as I recall, then yes, the trial starts at 9 May.
  • And if you substract '777' from 25th of June, you get 9th of May as result. Just saying. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Also - about the Cirque show. Perhaps Michael will be a part of it for real. I'd pay big bucks to go see it if Michael were there live.
    Also - about the Cirque show. Perhaps Michael will be a part of it for real. I'd pay big bucks to go see it if Michael were there live

I guess you won't be the only one. It will be the biggest selling point EVER <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

capturepgo.th.png

Total confidence? She posted it on the forum, not really that confidential.

It could be 777 days/111 weeks after June 25, but it seems to obvious to me. I don't see him doing that. It would be indisputable evidence though that the numerology really IS that important, but I bet there are more dates that fit into it. Why are we always counting from June 25? Maybe it's ... days from ../../.. if you get what I mean.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."