11 August 2011

2»

Comments

• AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    Maybe I get a stupid idea, but if you add 777 days to 25 June 2009, will be exactly 11 August 2011.

capturepgo.th.png

That is what BlackJack said in total confidence some time ago.

Why you bring this up again now?

Total confidence? She posted it on the forum, not really that confidential.

It could be 777 days/111 weeks after June 25, but it seems to obvious to me. I don't see him doing that. It would be indisputable evidence though that the numerology really IS that important, but I bet there are more dates that fit into it. Why are we always counting from June 25? Maybe it's ... days from ../../.. if you get what I mean.

I just hope we don't have to wait 9282 days from June 25th... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Maybe I get a stupid idea, but if you add 777 days to 25 June 2009, will be exactly 11 August 2011.

capturepgo.th.png

That is what BlackJack said in total confidence some time ago.

Why you bring this up again now?

Total confidence? She posted it on the forum, not really that confidential.

I think Gina meant 'total confidence' as in BlackJack was confident about bamsday being on August 11th because it was 777 days from June 25th since CoffeeBean wasn't 100% sure.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    And the day he BAMS we all will be like:

party0003.gif party0023.gif party0012.gif party0038.gif party0048.gif

And like this to non-believers:

party0043.gif party0006.gif fighting0030.gif
  • And the day he BAMS we all will be like:

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ...you are TOO funny.
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    If we use inclusive reckoning, 777 days from 25 June 2009 is 10 August 2011.

This date would hence be inclusive in the 111th week since 25/06/2009, and is the 222nd day of the year 2011.
    <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    If we use inclusive reckoning, 777 days from 25 June 2009 is 10 August 2011.

This date would hence be inclusive in the 111th week since 25/06/2009, and is the 222nd day of the year 2011.
    <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->

LOL, and 10+8=18 (number on Murray's favorite shirt).

So many good dates... <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• CameronCameron Posts: 956
    And the day he BAMS we all will be like:

LOOOOOOL
    You made my day !
    (actually, my night, because I live in France, and I have to go to bed, but I go with smile, thank youuuuu <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> )
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    We can go on like this forever. There're always going to be new dates fit for a return.

Michael has to be alive, or if he is dead - his death is the most stupid and cruel and unbelievable.
    I always thought if this is a hoax - he will come back. It never made sense to me that he hoaxed his death just to ...what? Live alone on a deserted island? Well, I don't know him but I just don't see Michael doing that.

So many strange things surrounded his death that we can't overlook. Regardless of what Jermaine is saying now.
    Dave Dave.....who was Dave Dave before? Did we know him from before? Was he so important to appear on LK Show on the day of the funeral? Doesn't make sense. There are other people, much more important, who could have been there remembering Michael. Diana Ross, Lionel Richie, Liz, I don't know, there were many....yet Larry King invited Dave Dave.

When I think back of that day I wish I could be again so confident that Dave was Michael. I was so happy that day, I was so sure. And during these 2 years there were so many things, clues, that got me excited and happy.....yet the whole world believes Michael is dead and looks at me like I've lost my mind. Not that I care very much what they think about me but I wonder - are they all stupid and I'm the only smart one? Or it's the other way around?

So forgive me if I don't dare to expect too much from the 11th of August. In fact I kind of lost my hope in a return, even if no return is associated with a real death in my head most of the time -- because in MJ's case a death hoax without return doesn't make sense.
  • We can go on like this forever. There're always going to be new dates fit for a return.

Michael has to be alive, or if he is dead - his death is the most stupid and cruel and unbelievable.
    I always thought if this is a hoax - he will come back. It never made sense to me that he hoaxed his death just to ...what? Live alone on a deserted island? Well, I don't know him but I just don't see Michael doing that.

So many strange things surrounded his death that we can't overlook. Regardless of what Jermaine is saying now.
    Dave Dave.....who was Dave Dave before? Did we know him from before? Was he so important to appear on LK Show on the day of the funeral? Doesn't make sense. There are other people, much more important, who could have been there remembering Michael. Diana Ross, Lionel Richie, Liz, I don't know, there were many....yet Larry King invited Dave Dave.

When I think back of that day I wish I could be again so confident that Dave was Michael. I was so happy that day, I was so sure. And during these 2 years there were so many things, clues, that got me excited and happy.....yet the whole world believes Michael is dead and looks at me like I've lost my mind. Not that I care very much what they think about me but I wonder - are they all stupid and I'm the only smart one? Or it's the other way around?

So forgive me if I don't dare to expect too much from the 11th of August. In fact I kind of lost my hope in a return, even if no return is associated with a real death in my head most of the time -- because in MJ's case a death hoax without return doesn't make sense.

Gina - hang in there. Most of us have felt like you do at one time or another (or all the time). You are right - if Michael doesn't come back the hoax doesn't make sense. The only reason he would not come back in my mind is if there is danger involved for either he or his family. So, we just need to wait patiently. Michael deserves our attention, right? And he deserves for us to be waiting when he can come back.

As far as Dave Dave - look back at pictures and videos. Remember what you thought in the beginning. And, yes, you are right - why would they bring Dave Dave on the show when they could have brought 1001 other people? There was a purpose. Even I, who didn't follow MJ's life thought that he looked like MJ in disguise... Our eyes and minds know what they saw - and it was MJ in disguise.

Hugs and blessings to you.
  • Hello,
    i only play a little with the numbers....the 11. August is interesting.

It's 777 day's since the 25.June 2009
    It's 111 weeks.
    It's a thursday....wasn't Thursday's importend for Michael in the past ? I thought i had read it....much importent events started on Thursday's ?
    The O2 Press conference at the 5. March 2009 was on a thursday.

Then a look in the calender.
    The 11.August is the 223 th day of the year 223 = 7
    There are 142 days left 142 = 7

Sadly no full moon...that is on the 13. August.

Only a few thoughts.

With Love <3

Also Thursday is the day Michael 'died'
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    We can go on like this forever. There're always going to be new dates fit for a return.

I actually see him in island. In private and smooth life with finally some soulmate and kids, when grow up will join him over there. Maybe he bought one long time ago. I see that because he was betrayed by AEG and had to escape concerts and also other threats to his life were taking place. He was tired and sick of those, he needs life out of media spotlight, concerts, contracts, moneys. All that now handled by Estate , he finally out of obligations & enjoys his quiet life. I dream about that life too, maybe that's why I can see him wanting that too. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Maybe I'm wrong... doesn't Cirque Du Soleil start on July 2011?? I know it's coming to Oakland and San Jose (right around where I live) in January of 2012, and thats like halfway through the tour...
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Is not a stupid idea <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> I feel that Mike will return I'm sure of this... <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->he expects that the process of Murray will end with a sentence of not guilty as surely will happen in 2011.. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> and after [fade:1l8bqrco]BAM !!!![/fade:1l8bqrco] <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->

I also think will happen with the Cirque Du Soleil..... <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
    I love this expectation, gives us unforgettable emotions <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ --> <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Maybe I'm wrong... doesn't Cirque Du Soleil start on July 2011?? I know it's coming to Oakland and San Jose (right around where I live) in January of 2012, and thats like halfway through the tour...

It starts October 2012 <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ -->
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    i feel something needs to change or occure majorily or something in world before making a come back, and i feel in past 2 years, not alot has changed since this hoax started, as in an impact of change in the world, i could be wrong, but this is what i think.
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    I was thinking about that 11 august 2011 must be something special <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    Kept my head spinning....
    It must be a very important date for me.....
    Now I remember.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    My birthday!
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    I was thinking about that 11 august 2011 must be something special <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    Kept my head spinning....
    It must be a very important date for me.....
    Now I remember.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    My birthday!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Yeah you laugh but I am not so happy...
    It will be a Very Dangerous one....
    I am part of the hoax...
    HELP!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    If Michael does not soon we come crawling to the BAM <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> .....swollen eyes, fingers with calluses <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ --> <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ --> but we continue..is our great adventure !!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

<!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug --> <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • shelby61shelby61 Posts: 305
    As far as the Cirque de Soleil shows are concerned, personally I don't think he will show up in these shows. We have to remember that he is DIRECTING the Great Show on Earth. He didn't want to tour anymore, he wanted to get into film and directing and that is actually what he is doing, but on a bigger scale. All these different "Events" (ie. This is It, CDS, and many other Projects) are being influenced and directed by The Man. JMO
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Though I wish it was sooner, I don't think he will make his public appearance before 2012, probably Dec. 21. Maybe August 11 will be some huge clue or exciting event/development <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> . Just my gut feeling. I wonder how many will be willing to stay the course till then, and not give up. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    I wonder how many will be willing to stay the course till then, and not give up. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    <br /><br />I will be here all the way till the end (even if that means it will take another 20 years.) I feel that if people suddenly give up 'just because' Michael didn't return this year of last year or next or whenever, They never FULLY believed in this hoax, and always have had doubts about this.<br />I'm not attacking anyone here,and I'm NOT trying to say Michael is like God or Jesus or anything, But if you believe in God, you know about 'the discussion'of the return of Jesus. He didn't came back did he? Does that make your believe in God any different?, Is that a reason to stop believing in God the way you always believed? I don't think so, If you believe in something you'll stick to it, you don't disappear suddenly because "something isn't going the way it was planned" right? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <br /><br />As for the August 11th as a return date...I think no one knows what date he will return. The only person who knows that, is Michael himself. What if he WAS planning on comming back August 11th (because of the numerology), but he made other plans. Then the numerology is different, and you still can't predict the date. ( Hope I am making sense here).
  • Like i stated before and will again.
    This is Michael's plan and when the time is right he will let us know.
    I do agree with Missyb007
    That your faith is nothing to just toss around its something that you grab onto tighter
    in times when things are not going the way you had planed.
    I will keep on believing until there is solid proof that he is no longer with us.
    until then i will keep coming back and reading with my new friends.
    Hugssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->