michael kiss angry with barry shaw

suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
edited September 2011 in General Hoax Investigation
there is a post on michael kiss facebook asking people to report barry shaw . looks like he is supposed to be claiming some things. idk take a look<br /><br /><br /><!-- m -->http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002147569787<!-- m -->

Comments

• by the way i noticed an interesting little number there a while ago.
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    It looks like Barry Shaw is claiming to have been the "02 dude"? And what interesting number did you notice there, suspicious mind?
  • It looks like Barry Shaw is claiming to have been the "02 dude"? And what interesting number did you notice there, suspicious mind?

the 999 on michael kiss facebook page

hey that is interesting . it was on the page and i mentioned it. now i don't see it . but it is still in the link.seems like it was right under where your picture goes before. huh
    It looks like Barry Shaw is claiming to have been the "02 dude"? And what interesting number did you notice there, suspicious mind?

hey that is interesting . it was on the page and i mentioned it. now i don't see it . but it is still in the link.seems like it was right under where your picture goes before. huh

I'll have to go look at it again. But what's special about 999? (I'm a newbie. Have I missed something on the forum about 999?)
  • It looks like Barry Shaw is claiming to have been the "02 dude"? And what interesting number did you notice there, suspicious mind?

I'll have to go look at it again. But what's special about 999? (I'm a newbie. Have I missed something on the forum about 999?)

well i am not one of the big ts followers but i have checked it out enough to know that he had made some sort of referance to this number regarding the hoax. i guess you would have to read the post from him or her whichever it is.it might also be contained in the stuff on the main page when you come to the site.
    Oh, thanks for clueing me in. I'm not big on figuring out the TS stuff either.
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787

Starchild, you should read posts by TS when you have some time (they're long). The 999 phenomenon is best described there - you'll even see 999 in some of the titles. And you'll learn a lot more about the hoax as well. Some follow TS and others don't, like suspicious mind said. You can decide for yourself if you choose to read them.
    <!-- l -->search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts<!-- l -->

Starchild, you should read posts by TS when you have some time (they're long). The 999 phenomenon is best described there - you'll even see 999 in some of the titles. And you'll learn a lot more about the hoax as well. Some follow TS and others don't, like suspicious mind said. You can decide for yourself if you choose to read them.
    so what do you think about the 999 in mk's link? remember some assistant of his showed up one day . also there are some hints that maybe something is going on with him as he seems to be moody according to his facebook post <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> idk

so what do you think about the 999 in mk's link? remember some assistant of his showed up one day . also there are some hints that maybe something is going on with him as he seems to be moody according to his facebook post <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> idk

I do remember the assistant now that you mention it. I'm not sure if the 999 in his link means that he actually knows something, or thinks Michael is alive like we do. It's also possible that he googles himself on a regular basis and sees himself being discussed in hoax forums for whatever reason and he decided to go with that when he got his FB account going. Play on the hoax believers or something. I think a lot of people like to appear like they know more than they actually do. But who knows, right? Maybe he does. I don't follow him so I'm not a good judge on MK though.

I do remember the assistant now that you mention it. I'm not sure if the 999 in his link means that he actually knows something, or thinks Michael is alive like we do. It's also possible that he googles himself on a regular basis and sees himself being discussed in hoax forums for whatever reason and he decided to go with that when he got his FB account going. Play on the hoax believers or something. I think a lot of people like to appear like they know more than they actually do. But who knows, right? Maybe he does. I don't follow him so I'm not a good judge on MK though.
    idk either. oh well , less than 6hrs. worth of sleep opportunity left for me . i had better get on it. goodnight.
    idk either. oh well , less than 6hrs. worth of sleep opportunity left for me . i had better get on it. goodnight.

Me too! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I have to get up in about 5 1/2 hours.
    Thanks, Andrea. I don't know what to conclude about the 999 in the FB link either. Goodnight.
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    Barry Shaw is not that sexy O2-dude.
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    So, who is this Barry Shaw -person you're talking about? I had a little research and found out it's obviously a double body for Michael.

This is just a random video here, but at mark :37, I think that would probably be Barry Shaw if he even exists. That looks slightly different from Michael Jackson.

[youtube:buacxy96]
    EDIT: I watched a couple videos and read some of this person. Now I may state (to myself, at least) that Barry Shaw doesn't even exist. It's a guy called Peter Gonzalez who has lied to thousands of people online.
    So, who is this Barry Shaw -person you're talking about? I had a little research and found out it's obviously a double body for Michael.

This is just a random video here, but at mark :37, I think that would probably be Barry Shaw if he even exists. That looks slightly different from Michael Jackson.

[youtube:19jlk7p3]
    EDIT: I watched a couple videos and read some of this person. Now I may state (to myself, at least) that Barry Shaw doesn't even exist. It's a guy called Peter Gonzalez who has lied to thousands of people online.
    Imagine how ignorant I were only a couple minutes ago. Whew! That's weird.

In all the time, before posting my completely ignorant post.. I had read about it and I found out this person really exists and has been a double for Michael Jackson for over 15 years.

Here is his blog.
  • i swear i am getting so weary of trying to sort fact from fiction. my head hurts <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    i swear i am getting so weary of trying to sort fact from fiction. my head hurts <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    True that. Barry Shaw seems to be identical to Michael Jackson. I never even knew as if he existed, and that's why - because he is Michael Jackson's official/personal body double for more than decoy. He has been around for whole 15 years and now I realize. Pfft.. Most of the pictures of Michael are probably not even him anymore. This is making my head hurt really bad.

What about when Michael comes back, what if it's just Barry Shaw? How can we tell the difference if they're like twins?!
  • a different aspect of this whole changing idea

[youtube:3aiwkqnw]

and

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNZbFfDb ... ure=fvwrel<!-- m -->[/youtube:3aiwkqnw]
  • a different aspect of this whole changing idea

[youtube:36qu2jt1]

and

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNZbFfDb ... ure=fvwrel<!-- m -->[/youtube:36qu2jt1]
    [youtube:36qu2jt1]
    a different aspect of this whole changing idea

[youtube:381uscu2]

and

[youtube:381uscu2]
    I have to say Michael looked better white as he is now, no offense. He didn't do the surgeries for nothing, - he became unique. Imagine how many impersonators we would have if he were like that (the first video)?

And I don't get the point of the video below. He doesn't age until like the year 2005 or so, what's the point of it?
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> that second one almost made his into jermaine. idk i just wonder sometimes how he would look if he just aged the way he was.

not to offend anyone here but i wonder if people tend to have a preferance for the darker to lighter or vice versa.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I certainly DON'T have a preference. He was more than a look. He was beautiful from day one no matter what color his skin was. He never looked "better" to me, but always uniquely different and interestingly enough at every stage just as attractive. That might be because his passion never changed and his eyes, those beautiful eyes... what more can I say <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    I certainly DON'T have a preference. He was more than a look. He was beautiful from day one no matter what color his skin was. He never looked "better" to me, but always uniquely different and interestingly enough at every stage just as attractive. That might be because his passion never changed and his eyes, those beautiful eyes... what more can I say <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

To me, MJ was/is simply a very talented and attractive man.

To me, MJ was/is simply a very talented and attractive man.
    Agree.
    i just wonder sometimes how he would look if he just aged the way he was.
    I think MJ's original facial features were similar to Jackie's, so I think he probably would have aged a lot like him.