michael kiss angry with barry shaw

2»

Comments

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Barry shaw was mentioned at the start I thought it was all rubbish
  • i just wonder sometimes how he would look if he just aged the way he was.
    I think MJ's original facial features were similar to Jackie's, so I think he probably would have aged a lot like him.

i have seen glimpses of all of the other boys in him except jermaine throughout all of the pictures we have had to look at.
  • Barry Shaw DOES NOT EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and<br />Michael Was the 02 guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /pull hair/
  • It seems that his facebook page has been deleted.  I clicked on the link and it takes me to the sign on page for FB, so I did it and it just takes me to my page.  He may have gotten too much grief on his page.
  • r u talking about michael kiss? you know it seems like the last i remember him posting he was struggling with something personal maybe. been a while . perhaps it can be difficult for them when everyone is so interested in the celebrity and not the person themself.
  • Love him,no matter what colour,some photos he look better on than others,but that smile,those eyes, I melt every time I look at him.mmmm
  • It tells me that the facebook page is not available. And the dude in O2 was not Michael.. Just look the way he walked.. Michael does not slouch when he walks.. blessings.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    on 1315482891:
    <br />Barry Shaw DOES NOT EXIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and<br />Michael Was the 02 guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /pull hair/ <br />
    <br /> <br />3D_emoticon_2311.gif<br />100% Michael