New Pic and Michael's handwritting!

Comments

• The big photo posted by fordtocarr is from the early 2000 era. Just look at some pics with Liz or in his white sequin jacket. The nose is very similar to the facebook picture, but the facebook picture has a much more pronounced tip. Michael is not have that same profile in TII, as shown below. IDK what to think, other than I hope it is Michael, but I am not getting too excited yet. We've been punked before.
  • FinnFinn Posts: 59
    This guy looks so much like Michael in most of his pictures but it doesn't mean that it is him. There're many lookalikes around and we shouldn't be shocked everytime we see one of them. It's not hard for me to recognize Michael at all and I'm not trying to be disrespectful but please just remember there're guys who look like him around.

2i6fbyu.jpg2r76ih3.jpg

Wow speechless <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    to me it looks like an altered photo from Invincible album signing event in NYC...
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    215754_190849310957860_190842520958539_473052_1513196_n.jpg

207318_190857784290346_190842520958539_473106_5126120_n.jpg

Who's that?? Not MJ in a million years. Even the note is clearly fake. People have too much time on their hands.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    Ok let me add something very strange ... It looks like the person who has published the photo on Facebook was watching us here because when I copied the photo then in the following minute or I should say seconds the Facebook account has been desactivated ... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Ok let me add something very strange ... It looks like the person who has published the photo on Facebook was watching us here because when I copied the photo then in the following minute or I should say seconds the Facebook account has been desactivated ... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

So he/she had to make sure that we saw it <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Ok let me add something very strange ... It looks like the person who has published the photo on Facebook was watching us here because when I copied the photo then in the following minute or I should say seconds the Facebook account has been desactivated ... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

tell me about that, what else is new <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    To me that guy looks like Michael in TII....we should stop comparing him to 80-90 even 2000 photos......if he's alive he's older now, of course he looks different.

Maybe it is not him in that photo but my heart for sure beats faster when I see that guy.

I'm thinking of Michael in TII, he was so thin, so fragile..... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    To me that guy looks like Michael in TII....we should stop comparing him to 80-90 even 2000 photos......[size=14pt]if he's alive he's older now, of course he looks different[/size]. <br /><br />Maybe it is not him in that photo but my heart for sure beats faster when I see that guy.
    <br /><br />He doesn't look different, he looks older. Why is it that fans accept so easily that his complete face looks different just because he got older? You get wrinkles, your skin might be less elastic, but you still look like yourself. I still look the same as 20 years ago, yet older, not different. My parents still look the same as 20 years ago, my friends still look the same as 20 years ago, etc. Aging doesn't make your face look different.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257

Who's that?? Not MJ in a million years. Even the note is clearly fake. People have too much time on their hands.

When he posted this picture on Facebook and I saw it I thought that too ... someone is boring.
    I stayed extra long at Facebook because I was curious. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    That was my thought Souza.....This is not Michael <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Hmmm whoever did it - made it very convincing... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I think I might want to believe in this handwriting and in this photo for a few hours just to feel better...
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

BTW, this photo looks as it was done with a laptop camera... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    BTW, this photo looks as it was done with a laptop camera... <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

And a pretty crappy one. How convenient! I think MJ has better quality material than this webcam, which seems to be 10 years old.

To me that guy looks like Michael in TII....we should stop comparing him to 80-90 even 2000 photos......[size=14pt]if he's alive he's older now, of course he looks different[/size]. <br /><br />Maybe it is not him in that photo but my heart for sure beats faster when I see that guy.
    <br /><br />He doesn't look different, he looks older. Why is it that fans accept so easily that his complete face looks different just because he got older? You get wrinkles, your skin might be less elastic, but you still look like yourself. I still look the same as 20 years ago, yet older, not different. My parents still look the same as 20 years ago, my friends still look the same as 20 years ago, etc. Aging doesn't make your face look different.
    <br /><br />I meant different because of age, older. I thought it was an understatement.<br /><br />But do you remember what Michael said when he's asked about his changed appearance?<br /><br />"It's called growing and changing"......people's face do change with aging to some extent.<br />But he denies his lips look different...thank God :D<br /><br />
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Honestly, when i first saw the picture, i got goose bumps, to me it resemles Michael a lot, esp his eyes, not sure about his mouth, but then.... we've seen so many trolls that i don't know,this photo could be the product of a pretty good done photoshop, here is another photo of MJ which resembles a little bit to this one
    Honestly, when i first saw the picture, i got goose bumps, to me it resemles Michael a lot, esp his eyes, not sure about his mouth, but then....

I agree.
    But it is possible they altered a previous picture of Michael. There's no proof this is a 2011 picture.
    GINAFELICIA agree with u, this picture resembles a lot to the one taken in 2009, i can't find the photo, it's from TII rehearsals, i think they have altered that one, when i find the photo i'll post it here
    yes to me also looks like Michael in TII, but altered somehow.
    Let's say Michael is alive and wanted to give us a sign. Wouldn't this be risky for him?
    If I were him I would probably had not given a very clear photo, so everybody can see I'm alive. Of course this is just an assumption.
    anyway, who ever wrote those words did a good job because, lie or not lie, melted my heart <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

DON'T CRY FOR ME
    I'M HERE AND I LOVE YOU.
    I CANNOT BE WITH YOU BUT I WILL VERY SOON
    I'M ALIVE
    BELIEVE

<!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    Agree, it's naive to think that he would expose himself this way, the man has hoaxed his death, this is way too serious and i highly doubt that he will ever expose himself, he has given us sooo many clues about being alive and i'm sure he will give even more but i'm more than sure he will never expose himself posting his photo on the internet, it's way too dangerous.
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Sorry that pic of mine is soooooo huge...almost lifesize <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->) I didn't do it on purpose <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

funny though, blown up like that huge pic, you can see it all <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I see makeup on the collar of his shirt. Don't it make you wonder how he looked in person? If we sat next to him...all the makeup and the showy Michael clothes...(didn't LMP say he wouldn't let her see him w/o makeup?)...
    I see all these tabloids and tv shows saying "stars w/o makeup" and I've even heard other celebs saying as you walk around Hollywood, you'd never recoginze celebs because they are just people, with great makeup. I know Michael had to have the makeup because with it our without, he's talked down, so may as well put out your best face. Esp. with is bad self image. But, I've wondered about that, if I saw him in person, if I'd be looking at the makeup. Normal people aren't used to Hollywood makeup.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

That's not Michael definitely. The nostrils are not equal like Michael's. One is bigger the other one is smaller. I don't know how people can think he is MJ but I respect what they think for sure.
    2r76ih3.jpg<br /><br />This guy's name is Sergio Cortés Parra and he is 39 years old. This is his FB account if you want to check out. He sings also and he has a very beautiful voice.<br /><br />http://www.facebook.com/sergio.jackson2?ref=ts<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    This guy looks so much like Michael in most of his pictures but it doesn't mean that it is him. There're many lookalikes around and we shouldn't be shocked everytime we see one of them. It's not hard for me to recognize Michael at all and I'm not trying to be disrespectful but please just remember there're guys who look like him around.

2i6fbyu.jpg2r76ih3.jpg

Are those two one and the same? The look similar, but also not. Either way, one (or two) of the best look-a-likes I have seen so far.

This guy looks so much like Michael in most of his pictures but it doesn't mean that it is him. There're many lookalikes around and we shouldn't be shocked everytime we see one of them. It's not hard for me to recognize Michael at all and I'm not trying to be disrespectful but please just remember there're guys who look like him around.<br /><br />2i6fbyu.jpg2r76ih3.jpg
    <br /><br />Are those two one and the same? The look similar, but also not. Either way, one (or two) of the best look-a-likes I have seen so far.
    <br /><br />Yes, he is the same. Sergio Cortes. His voice is amazing.<br /><br />
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    anyway, who ever wrote those words did a good job because, lie or not lie, melted my heart <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

DON'T CRY FOR ME
    I'M HERE AND I LOVE YOU.
    I CANNOT BE WITH YOU BUT I WILL VERY SOON
    I'M ALIVE
    BELIEVE

<!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I agree. These words break our heart. Summarizes everything we wanted to hear from Michael.
    Unfortunately there are people who want to abuse our weak point!
    I'm not saying it's all fake, but ... it can be!