New Pic and Michael's handwritting!

Comments

• hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    That last pic in the blue plaid and the cap knocks me off of my feet. If he came up to me I think I’d faint. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Regarding the initial pic and message, I don’t really know what to think, believe. I want Michael to send a message that he is okay so bad, I’m beginning to think I’m losing my dis-criminative reasoning. Not good. Got to re-group <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    This guy looks so much like Michael in most of his pictures but it doesn't mean that it is him. There're many lookalikes around and we shouldn't be shocked everytime we see one of them. It's not hard for me to recognize Michael at all and I'm not trying to be disrespectful but please just remember there're guys who look like him around.<br /><br />2i6fbyu.jpg2r76ih3.jpg
    <br /><br />Are those two one and the same? The look similar, but also not. Either way, one (or two) of the best look-a-likes I have seen so far.
    <br /><br />Yes, he is the same. Sergio Cortes. His voice is amazing.<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Wow ... This first photo is wonderful. I could stare at it without getting tired. It is very similar to Michael. Beautiful as he.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I can't say anything about the look but he can definitely be MJ's voice double IF he fix his accent. :lol: He is cute though. :)<br /><br />
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Will the real Michael Joe Jackson please stand up <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> . Damn all these clones are driving me crazy <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Poor Michael, can you ever be you again <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Don’t know how to post a picture <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    IDK if that guy could be Michael but the nose is a little too long and the note looks like it has been composed.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    The handwriting/signature looks a lot like Michaels. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I agree - it does look like his and it probably is. But I think it's more likely that his writing was carefully pieced together to look like what is written on the note. His hand writing is available all over the internet. It wouldn't be hard to pick the words you want and paste together a note from Michael.

I was thinking that too. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Some of the words are darker than the others..
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    I was thinking that too. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Some of the words are darker than the others..

Unfortunately yes, you are right.

What about comparing it to this pic in TII?
    215754_190849310957860_190842520958539_473052_1513196_n.jpg
    168590_1541318049338_1126549134_31219022_6626386_n.jpg
    nooooo....can't be true.....
  • 215754_190849310957860_190842520958539_473052_1513196_n.jpg

207318_190857784290346_190842520958539_473106_5126120_n.jpg
    The quality of the photo is so bad that it can easily be someone in a cheap mask.
    About the handwriting, I agree with Le Papillon Bleu:
    "I think he she made a photoshop note : took words written by Michael and posted them on a blank page"
    and where he says "alive" doesn't look like his handwritting <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    The picture actually looks a lot like the era "this is it " but I concluded that the ticket was a mount of photoshop!
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    It sucks but it looks like most of us are in agreement that this is fake.

It's the fakers that make this whole thing even more difficult. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • OMG that´s a problem here with those time zones, the best things happen here while I´m asleep in my bed in the middle of German night. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    To me the letter is fake anyway.Seems like there were 2 different pencils used, sometimes even in 1 word! e.g. "Here".
    The pic? Why should Michael use such a crappy pic for a hint? Why should he use such a hint anyway? In facebook?
    His clues are very intelligent and U have to use your brain to get them. That here is far too easy.
  • Sorry I forgot to thank you mj4ever777 for your great work!
    To those who want to believe it´s him: I would love to believe it too and it took me a few minutes to get calm and clear.
    His clues are very intelligent and U have to use your brain to get them. That here is far too easy.

Maybe this one is for the stupid hoaxers like myself <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Nooooo....I don't know what to believe.....
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Sorry I forgot to thank you mj4ever777 for your great work!
    To those who want to believe it´s him: I would love to believe it too and it took me a few minutes to get calm and clear.

You are more then welcome dear friend!! I'm not going to dwell on this pic and note, but the way it happened was "strange" to say the least, but we can never say 100% that it IS, or ISN'T Michael, so I guess we just wait.

I want to thank Purelove for posting the pics and videos of Sergio Cortes, he is AMAZING!!!! The closet "double" of Michael I have ever come across!!! Some of his facial expressions are dead on, and he is a great, great dancer. I wonder if Michael used Sergio to play him at times throughout his life??? You never know do you? ...sigh.

I hope everyone is having a beautiful day full of LOVE!!!
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467

Maybe this one is for the stupid hoaxers like myself <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Nooooo....I don't know what to believe.....

You aren't a "stupid hoaxer" Gina, don't be so hard on yourself!! Sending you a big hug and lots of LOVE! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Maybe this one is for the stupid hoaxers like myself <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Don´t forget: Michael loves everyone of his fans.
    What does Jesus say - blessed are the poor minded-!?!
    Just a joke Gina! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • hachimanhachiman Posts: 188
    207318_190857784290346_190842520958539_473106_5126120_n.jpg[/quote]

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Don´t forget: Michael loves everyone of his fans.
    What does Jesus say - blessed are the poor minded-!?!
    Just a joke Gina! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Actually you are quite right. Blessed are the poor minded !!!
    I don't know where I stand but for sure a poor mind would serve better my mental health !!
    215754_190849310957860_190842520958539_473052_1513196_n.jpg

I see no cleft in that pic unless it's to do with darkness in the room MJ's in.
    MJ has to come out sometime. :/
  • YuliaYulia Posts: 122
    the fact that he has some features accentuate with make up or photoshop doesn't make him look like Michael, not to talk about ever "confusing" him with Michael. Also the look in Michael's eyes is the best proof for thsoe who see a guy like this one or casanova and feel confused (this is for people who don't know Michael). No matter if you clone Michael he won't have the same look in his eyes.
  • I wish i could convince it's Michael photoshoped as if he's in front of a web cam