"Michael's" "Best of Joy" Lyrics' Clue & more! Pearljr

finfinfinfin Posts: 648
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ylqotGe ... ture=feedu<!-- m -->
[youtube:85fagvqv]

Comments

• HeartbreakerHeartbreaker Posts: 8,644
    Thanks for sharing finfin, it is interesting ... best of joy Lyric clues .... hmmm
    Where did Pearl has this information. Who is the person <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Just listened to the song. I still cry like a baby when listening to Michael´s songs <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> *blows nose, cleans mascara mess*

I guess that the song was written then before the 25th of June 2009. So, as Pearl says, when was it recordered? and, by who?
    Still there are people who think that the album Michael is fake.
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    Thanks for sharing finfin, it is interesting ... best of joy Lyric clues .... hmmm
    Where did Pearl has this information. Who is the person <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Exactly--hmmm, don't know what to make of this.
  • Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Thank you for sharing this video with us.

I know many people think Pearl Jr is only out for her own gain and that may be true but I am one that believes she's trying to reach out to the unbelievers who may not otherwise listen in an attempt to bring them hope. She makes her living from bringing the truth about Michael Jackson to the public so why not now? We can't ignore the fact that the Jackson family keeps inviting her to their events even though they know her beliefs.

As far as what she's saying, those three pieces of paper were given to Michael by someone who is/was involved in TINI (This Is Not It). It's interesting if what she's saying is true because this group boycotted the movie TII believing that Michael was forced to do this concert in spite of his own failing health. So, if she's right then at least one of them has within the last 5 months had a change of heart. Hmmm.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

If Michael is wanting to give clues to "all of his fans" then this group would be no exception and he knows that they couldn't ignore that piece of paper. Very interesting if this is true and at this point I have no reason not to believe Pearl Jr.

Blessings.
  • Just listened to the song. I still cry like a baby when listening to Michael´s songs <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> *blows nose, cleans mascara mess*

I guess that the song was written then before the 25th of June 2009. So, as Pearl says, when was it recordered? and, by who?

That may not be true, right? If Michael had that piece of paper in his possession he could have written it after June 25th because those pieces of paper weren't revealed until recently. We were just told that he wrote that song a long time ago. And, that could be true except for the person said it was the paper she gave him June 24th.

Interesting.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    How does she know it was the exact paper she gave him?
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    Just listened to the song. I still cry like a baby when listening to Michael´s songs <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> *blows nose, cleans mascara mess*

That may not be true, right? If Michael had that piece of paper in his possession he could have written it after June 25th because those pieces of paper weren't revealed until recently. We were just told that he wrote that song a long time ago. And, that could be true except for the person said it was the paper she gave him June 24th.

Interesting.
    And this is also presuming that the handwriting is indeed MJ's and not someone who, for whatever the reason, deliberately tried to fake it.
  • One thing puzzles me, how did her friend know about the song? If she gave the 3 sheets of paper to Michael, and Michael wrote the song Best of JOy, did he gave her back the3 sheets? I don't understand. Unless once he supposedly died they found the written sheets some how. I do not have a clue. If anyone does can you please let us know. I am all mixed up <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Blessings.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    One thing puzzles me, how did her friend know about the song? If she gave the 3 sheets of paper to Michael, and Michael wrote the song Best of JOy, did he gave her back the3 sheets? I don't understand. Unless once he supposedly died they found the written sheets some how. I do not have a clue. If anyone does can you please let us know. I am all mixed up <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Blessings.

To me it was made as well.
    Somehow I do not understand this completely. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I cant even watch the video.. it doesnt load for me!
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Thank you for sharing this video with us.

I know many people think Pearl Jr is only out for her own gain and that may be true but I am one that believes she's trying to reach out to the unbelievers who may not otherwise listen in an attempt to bring them hope. She makes her living from bringing the truth about Michael Jackson to the public so why not now? We can't ignore the fact that the Jackson family keeps inviting her to their events even though they know her beliefs.

As far as what she's saying, those three pieces of paper were given to Michael by someone who is/was involved in TINI (This Is Not It). It's interesting if what she's saying is true because this group boycotted the movie TII believing that Michael was forced to do this concert in spite of his own failing health. So, if she's right then at least one of them has within the last 5 months had a change of heart. Hmmm.... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

If Michael is wanting to give clues to "all of his fans" then this group would be no exception and he knows that they couldn't ignore that piece of paper. Very interesting if this is true and at this point I have no reason not to believe Pearl Jr.

Blessings.

This is very interesting. I guess we have to see if the girl who gave Michael that piece of paper comes forward now to say whether or not this is true. If it is true, you would think that she would be spreading this news to all of the non believers, right? After all, if this is true, it would be "concrete" evidence that Michael is alive! So, how do we verify this? Does anyone here know any of the girls from TINI?

Just my 2 cents <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Blessings and Love to all!
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    Wow, this is interesting.... Thanks for sharing!

I agree.
    As far as what she's saying, those three pieces of paper were given to Michael by someone who is/was involved in TINI (This Is Not It).

What makes you think that it was someone involved in the TINI group? I think it can be someone not involved with this. Pearl just says it was a fan.

• What makes you think that it was someone involved in the TINI group? I think it can be someone not involved with this. Pearl just says it was a fan.

Because Pearl says that this girl waited daily outside Staples for MJ.

If this is true, then she must know Sam Gossen, et al... as they were all there also.

Anyone got the guts to ask Karen Faye about this? I would but im scared... lol.. she gets angry at hoaxsters.
  • One thing puzzles me, how did her friend know about the song? If she gave the 3 sheets of paper to Michael, and Michael wrote the song Best of JOy, did he gave her back the3 sheets? I don't understand. Unless once he supposedly died they found the written sheets some how. I do not have a clue. If anyone does can you please let us know. I am all mixed up <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Blessings.

As i understood it, is that the fan gave 3 sheets of paper with notes she wrote for Michael (something like: I love you Michael, Be strong, we believe in you...etc) to the security guy, who was supposed to give all the gifts and letters from fans to Michael. When the lyrics of "Best of Joy" written by Michael on a piece of paper came out, she noticed that he wrote those lyrics on the BACK of the paper she gave him the night of 24th. In the video you can see that the lyrics indeed are written on the BACK of the paper, because the numbers of lines are on the right side and the name of stationary is backwards. And also there is circled number 3 in the corner. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I'm very curious though who is that person? And how much can we trust PearlJr? I don't know any of that, but the story is sure interesting <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

L.O.V.E

To me it was made as well.
    Somehow I do not understand this completely. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Thank You angelshadow, I thought I was the only one. Blessings.

What makes you think that it was someone involved in the TINI group? I think it can be someone not involved with this. Pearl just says it was a fan.

If this is true, then she must know Sam Gossen, et al... as they were all there also.
    She (the unknown person) may have known Samantha, but that IMHO does not necessarily mean she is a TINI like Samantha...

As i understood it, is that the fan gave 3 sheets of paper with notes she wrote for Michael (something like: I love you Michael, Be strong, we believe in you...etc) to the security guy, who was supposed to give all the gifts and letters from fans to Michael. When the lyrics of "Best of Joy" written by Michael on a piece of paper came out, she noticed that he wrote those lyrics on the BACK of the paper she gave him the night of 24th. In the video you can see that the lyrics indeed are written on the BACK of the paper, because the numbers of lines are on the right side and the name of stationary is backwards. And also there is circled number 3 in the corner. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I'm very curious though who is that person? And how much can we trust PearlJr? I don't know any of that, but the story is sure interesting <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

L.O.V.E

I understood all of that kristina4love, that was not my question. I stated how did she get back those papers, how did she see them? Was it in the internet, did someone say here these were your papers take them back. How did she get to see them again???

• What makes you think that it was someone involved in the TINI group? I think it can be someone not involved with this. Pearl just says it was a fan.

She (the unknown person) may have known Samantha, but that IMHO does not necessarily mean she is a TINI like Samantha...

Yes, you are right. Doesnt mean she is TINI. But does mean she knows them... which means we should ask Sam Gossen if this rings any bells with her.....
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    So the 3pieces of paper with michaels best of joy lyrics on them have the notes on the other side the messages to Michael I wonder if thus can be proved it's very interesting and I wonder who this person is but other hand she will protect Michael on the other hand he could have written the lyrics of a song he prevously wrote just as a doodle to waste time on the way home
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    I understood all of that kristina4love, that was not my question. I stated how did she get back those papers, how did she see them? Was it in the internet, did someone say here these were your papers take them back. How did she get to see them again???[/quote]

Yes, I would also like to know who gave who, the stationary with the written lyrics on them?? Did Michael give them back to this girl, who then showed them to Pearl? Or did Michael give them to someone to show to Pearl? If these are actually Michael's lyrics and they were written on that girl's paper, how did they get released to the public, unless this was a "planted" clue from Michael himself??

I guess this is all "speculation" until we can somehow verify if ANY of what this girl told pearl is true. For all we know, Michael could have written this song years ago, you never know because we never have anything but "hearsay". I really hope we can get some information to confirm Pearl's story!

I understood all of that kristina4love, that was not my question. I stated how did she get back those papers, how did she see them? Was it in the internet, did someone say here these were your papers take them back. How did she get to see them again???
    They were shown on the internet.
    See this link:
    <!-- m -->http://www.fanpop.com/spots/michael-jac ... note-photo<!-- m -->
    or this one:
    <!-- m -->http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showt ... ost3137077<!-- m -->
    You can see the paper says things to do today but you can't see any other writing on the other side It's very interesting
    Maybe it's my eyes but I think I can see writing on the other side but what happened to the other 2 sheets and where were they found