News of the World Jacko killed by 'Mr X' not doc

Comments

• robdrobd Posts: 106
    This is Murray's 'get out of jail' card so he can walk free from this hoax when it ends, it's all part of the storyline, the final act in this MJ production, Murray's job is done. The reason the money went missing is because MJ took it with him to live off during the hoax.

I wouldn't be surprised if MJ had fake fingerprints made that match NOBODY, put them on the syringe and left it in the room!

By all accounts, the trial will be loaded with clues, Murray will walk free (and probably disappear) then we will get MJ's dramatic return in July.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    One question....

Who told the media that MJ had cash stashed in the house ????

Was it members of the family ???

I remember La Toya saying that

Thankyou.....So she knew about it and told the media and not the police, right ???
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Would Tohme Tohme be considered staff, and if he's not then maybe his fingerprints aren't included. When TS was asked about him, he said he could not give out information on him (sounds like he knows something but can't say--why?) Maybe TT's still got a big role to play in this hoax. He is in the witness list.

LaToya says,
    After returning from the hospital with the children and her mother to Katherine’s home, they received a troubling call from the Jackson mansion. It was Michael’s long-term assistant Michael Amin, a devout Muslim known as Brother Michael.

He told La Toya that her brother’s Lebanese-born, self-appointed business manager Dr Tohme Tohme had fired all the staff at the Beverly Hills property and at a second rented home in Las Vegas.

‘I want to know how Michael died, and then, at 11pm on the day he dies, all the staff are fired?’ she asks rhetorically. ‘That raised my suspicions.’
    <!-- m -->http://www.mathaba.net/news/?x=621092<!-- m -->

Also this:
    We also believe that yet another person will be involved, the “mysterious” Dr. Tohme Tohme, who recently “returned” $5.5 million in “secret cash” and items from Neverland which belonged to Jackson and which were originally slated to be auctioned off prior to Jackson’s death to the Jackson estate.

According to ABC, Dr. Tohme, Jackson’s “unpaid adviser”, recently turned over to the Jackson estate $5.5 million in ”secret cash” and a “substantial amount of tangible personal property”. Property which were Jackson’s personal Neverland items that were once slated to be auctioned.
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=30&t=9545&p=160043&hilit=tohme+returned+the+money#p160043<!-- l -->
  • allforloveallforlove Posts: 299
    I don't know if it means anything but after some searching I came upon this movie. I thought it was interesting because it's about some kind of hero who is supposed to be dead but he is still alive!

http://translate.google.nl/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=nl&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.filmrecensies.net%2Ffilmbesprekingen%2F1874%2FMister-X.html&act=url
  • One question....

Thankyou.....So she knew about it and told the media and not the police, right ???

No, guys, ithat was Grace Rwaramba, the nanny.

Here is a scan from her infamous interview she gave reporter Daphne Barak (Headline: GIVE ME THE MONEY - Family member hunts for cash hours after Michael Jackson`s death
    <!-- m -->http://daphnebarak.homestead.com/Grace_ ... d_copy.pdf<!-- m -->

online it`s better readable here

<!-- m -->http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/notw/ne ... ramba.html<!-- m -->

and later denied she even did that interview at all.

Among other things she supposedly said on June, 26:

As she prepared to board a plane to fly home and comfort the orphaned kids Grace got the call from one of the Jackson family which shocked her to the core.

She told interviewer Daphne Barak: "The relative said, 'Grace, you remember Michael used to hide cash at the house? I'm here. Where can it be?'

"I told them to look in the garbage bags and under the carpets. But can you believe that? They just lost Michael a few hours ago and already one of them is calling me to know where the money is!
    .(...)

The relative later turned out to be Katherine.

However, eventually the children found out about what she had said and she got fired because of that, I guess. Look here <!-- m -->http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/notw/sh ... Paris.html<!-- m -->

For NOTW she seems to always be a good "source of stories".
  • So the family were tearing the place up looking for cash hours after MJ had passed... and before the LAPD had locked down the scene.

For that reason alone, Murray would walk free as it messes up the scene of crime and continuity of evidence completely.
    Who knows what they moved and touched... what they removed... and what they brought in with them......

Murray will walk.... whether MJ is dead or alive.. he is a free man.
  • it can be they removed the million dollars who knows. The more days passes by the more confusing it gets. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I doubt he kept a million (or more) in cash at home. Just imagine the amount of "paper" that would have been. Under the rugs? In carbage bags? Noooo ...

But I wonder who would have known about the cash. Must at least have been the one who got it for Michael (or did he go to the bank himself? ) Since Grace was no loger around ... (she stated it used to be her turn).

And the family? How could they possible know how much it was? I am sure this was not an issue Michael would have talked about (if they talked at all).
  • @Aintnosunshine I have read several articles about MJ which state he did tend to keep large wads of cash in the house. It was one of his habits, apparently.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    It's smart to keep cash. Of course he did so.
  • I am afraid I expressed myself a little too ambigious. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

I didn`t mean I doubt THAT he had cash at home (ad people knowig about this), I just don`t think it would have been that much (million or more).

And I wondered who of his entourage would have known WHERE it was. Family obviously didn`t.
  • mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
    ahahah this i funny, their letting people with out brains know that Murry could walk. but i am sure that this thing will not even go as fair as a verdict from the jury. the fact that the police did not do their job and locking down the place, and the family was parading around in the house, will result in a mistrial. they cant use anything from the house in the case. it;s all tampered with. and the family should be in jail for distraction of evidence. (but that is why i know it's a hoax) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

there is nothing that proves that he was in that house. what the people say is just he said she said to a lot of people, it is the test, fingerprints , hair samples,ect, that make the trail. if they try to use anything from the house in the trail they will be breaking the law.

ahahha love it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    why wouldn't Murry's team use the scene not being secured as a line of defense from the get go?

no no no they cant say anything about it right now. you see if Murry team set back and wait for the other side to use anything from the house, they can call false evidence. once they tell the judge that they are using evidence that was tamper with, the judge has to call a mistrial that very moment. its the same thing that tom Snadden did to Micheal, he gave that boy the magazine, then send it out for prints. the trail should have ended and Snadden should have been put away.

but that is if they chose to use that, who knows, i read a story of one guy going through a whole trail before, knowing that he could end it at anything b/c the cops didn't read him his rights.

if they had said anything before the trail started, then the other team will just take it out.

what gets me is that the other side has to know that they cant use anything from that house. i mean i am a person with out any legal learning and i know that, but then again it;s a hoax right, nothing is real, this is probable the plan, to have it were there will be no trail. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

no wounder the guy doesn't look afraid at all
  • mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
    ahahah this i funny, their letting people with out brains know that Murry could walk. but i am sure that this thing will not even go as fair as a verdict from the jury. the fact that the police did not do their job and locking down the place, and the family was parading around in the house, will result in a mistrial. they cant use anything from the house in the case. it;s all tampered with. and the family should be in jail for distraction of evidence. (but that is why i know it's a hoax) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

there is nothing that proves that he was in that house. what the people say is just he said she said to a lot of people, it is the test, fingerprints , hair samples,ect, that make the trail. if they try to use anything from the house in the trail they will be breaking the law.

why wouldn't Murry's team use the scene not being secured as a line of defense from the get go?

no no no they cant say anything about it right now. you see if Murry team set back and wait for the other side to use anything from the house, they can call false evidence. once they tell the judge that they are using evidence that was tamper with, the judge has to call a mistrial that very moment. its the same thing that tom Snadden did to Micheal, he gave that boy the magazine, then send it out for prints. the trail should have ended and Snadden should have been put away.

but that is if they chose to use that, who knows, i read a story of one guy going through a whole trail before, knowing that he could end it at anything b/c the cops didn't read him his rights.

if they had said anything before the trail started, then the other team will just take it out.

what gets me is that the other side has to know that they cant use anything from that house. i mean i am a person with out any legal learning and i know that, but then again it;s a hoax right, nothing is real, this is probable the plan, to have it were there will be no trail. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

even if they cant use anything room the house, there can still be a trail if they take it out. so they will still have to go through he trail all the way up to the verdict. if they wait from the other side to mess up and use evidence from the house, they could end it on the first day and Murry will have all charges drooped.

and i thank there are sighs that this will happen, many time there have been story that have come out on the new say that they want to get this one as soon as possible.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    If this was a premeditated murder, it is logical that there would be not anyone's fingerprint. A killer must know that the gloves are!
    What's happening? From what I remember, the principle Murray said he injected propofol on Michael, but a dose unable to kill him!
    This will not ever end? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I doubt he kept a million (or more) in cash at home. Just imagine the amount of "paper" that would have been. Under the rugs? In carbage bags? Noooo ...

The money supposed to be the "cream" Doc Murray had to return for?
    The documents also detail an odd encounter with Murray after Jackson was declared dead at a nearby hospital. Murray insisted he needed to return to the mansion to get cream that Jackson had "so the world wouldn't find out about it," according to the statements, which provide no elaboration.
    http://www.masslive.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2010/03/witness_michael_jacksons_docto.html

Except that AP's story is well made up as to sensationalism, I am not considering even half of it to be true.

As if AP were fulfilling the role of investigative journalism.
    AP as well as other press agencies are living from being a bin for PR informations others are throwing into them (on purpose) and diffusing that by selling that content no matter if true or not to other diffusers.
    Press agencies are living on the word and the mouthes and on sprinkling no matter what they are fed with.
    Simplified: they live on gossip.

Again the missing money, cream, vials or whatever was said to have been part of the story is a puzzle piece of efforts to gossip-tinting Michael's life again.

IMO missing money is not true in the chain of events on June 25.
    In the chain of events in Michael's life, I think missing money played a huge role (but this fact was not considered to be off-standard in public opinion).
    Were there ever days without any leaches and without any lawsuit pending?
  • This is Murray's 'get out of jail' card so he can walk free from this hoax when it ends, it's all part of the storyline, the final act in this MJ production, Murray's job is done. The reason the money went missing is because MJ took it with him to live off during the hoax.

I wouldn't be surprised if MJ had fake fingerprints made that match NOBODY, put them on the syringe and left it in the room!

By all accounts, the trial will be loaded with clues, Murray will walk free (and probably disappear) then we will get MJ's dramatic return in July.

It makes lot of sense.
  • One question....

She told the media when Michael supposedly died.
  • ahahah this i funny, their letting people with out brains know that Murry could walk. but i am sure that this thing will not even go as fair as a verdict from the jury. the fact that the police did not do their job and locking down the place, and the family was parading around in the house, will result in a mistrial. they cant use anything from the house in the case. it;s all tampered with. and the family should be in jail for distraction of evidence. (but that is why i know it's a hoax) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

even if they cant use anything room the house, there can still be a trail if they take it out. so they will still have to go through he trail all the way up to the verdict. if they wait from the other side to mess up and use evidence from the house, they could end it on the first day and Murry will have all charges drooped.

and i thank there are sighs that this will happen, many time there have been story that have come out on the new say that they want to get this one as soon as possible.
    i see what you mean. from the standpoint of murry being innocent.so it is just another thing that lets info out but doesn't allow it to be used in trial also. i think <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Just realized, the fingerprints parallel the 2005 trial.

Fingerprints=planted evidence by Tom Sneadon in an attempt to frame MJ.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Just realized, the fingerprints parallel the 2005 trial.

Fingerprints=planted evidence by Tom Sneadon in an attempt to frame MJ.

Yep, not the only planted evidence then and now.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Tohme Tohme also took money from the house, five million or something like that," and she returned? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Michael took the money when he left, He needed the money where he was hidding that is for sure. There is no mr. X and Michael is alive. This is all fabrications from court, they have to show us it is a real court. So let's play along.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    delete
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    This is an interesting video and maybe this explains the Mr X issue. I do believe that Mr X is Michael himself.

[youtube:3mlms5mn]
  • What puzzles me is the syringe. Why did they auction the syringe when they need it for evidence for court? They just saw for finger prints and said well let's make money and auction the syringe.. We don't need to show this syringe as evidence to court. How are the jury going to make a verdict if they don't see. When they have evidence you do not get rid of the evidence before the trial. You wait after the trial to auction it. This is another off thing that does not make sense.