TS = Fraud and potentiallly dangerous!

2»

Comments

• MJ and children never lived at said address. It was used to capture the bumbled footage of the afternoon of 6-25-09 for movie/ARG purposes. It's a movie.

I agree to this after what I observed yesterday at 100 Carolwood dr.
    And for the ambulance, i will go there as many times as I need to speak w/amb.

I've never been one that hung on every word TS or TIAI said. I was suspicious from the start. I wanted to figure things out on my own rather than have it spoon fed to me, which is what I thought TS was doing at times. There was a time when I was serious about finding out who TS was because I questioned his/her motives. I was concerned for the young people on this site. I've watched from afar with a suspicious eye.

Very nice said,me too. But I never intended to waste my time to figure out who Mr.os Ms. Xs is/are. It feels good when you do not allow anyone to manipulate yourself.

Okay - back to the hoax. I do think June 25, 2009 was an illusion. I don't think they lived at Carolwood either. That house was owned by a friend of MJ's and he probably had a contract to use the house in his movie. In fact, there have been a lot of Ed Hardy designs shown in this hoax.

Who is Ed Hardy? That house is listed fo sale/rent as I saw the sign under the John... name.The hoax is hoax, but I am still concerned why Katherine sues AEG for wrongful death.

Ed Hardy is a tattooist (although I believe that he is actually retired now). Christian Audigier bought the licensing rights for several of Ed's tattoos so he could use their images on clothing. Since Michael was friends with Christian, he and his kids wear a lot of "Ed Hardy" clothes.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    God, this is getting annoying... Don't you people read?? Since when is what SD says the gospel voice? I have said a few times already that her tracking is off. On every other tracking site it shows a completely different location. If I track my own IP, I live MILES from my real location.

I am going to lock this. Reason: double post, inaccurate info and pretty annoying the crap outta me by now. If you want to follow SD and her mission against TS, go to the other forum, or post something accurate.

**Please Mike come back... I have a lovely present for you if you will; a nice forum about yourself**

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This discussion has been closed.