MJDHI - Part 1 - Meet the family... Jermaine

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation

I am playing around with my new Sony Vegas Pro, so I decided to make make a new series of hoax videos as a reminder. Because of the latest developments, I decided to start with good ol' Jermaine. Nothing new, just to refresh our memories.

[youtube:2c4psb3r]

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• Kristina4LOVEKristina4LOVE Posts: 622
    WOW! Bravo Souza!!! I LOVE IT! <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ -->
    The beginning of video is amazing, i got goosebumps when i was watching it.
    And babies laughing is it so cute, after all funerals are funny to Jacksons.(sorry not judging, but that's how you guys act <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> )
    Can't wait for Part 2! <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
  • I found it hysterical, when his little brother erased all his vocals.. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> I honestly enjoyed this video thanks Souza, I think this video will make everyone happy, and having faith again. Thank you.. blessings.

P.S. and the little babies, let's not forget the babies laughing their heads off.. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • Wow, Souza, you have been really busy. First with the forum and now with videos. It's really looking good around here...

I have to say that I loved the part with the babies laughing - it put Jermaine's laughter into perspective. The parts you've chosen to highlight are definitely comments and situations that, IF Michael were dead now (like TMZ says...) it shouldn't/wouldn't be funny at all.

Thanks again. It's a great reminder and helpful to those that are newer to the hoax.

Blessings.
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    This video is great! It really reminds us of the "Oops" Jermaine.
    Nobody laughs when talks about the funeral of a brother so close! <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ --> <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    I love it Souza! Great! Keep them coming! <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->

(are these your kids? heeeehee )
    I didn't remember this Jermaine's laughter about the funeral. God, this is so revealing. How can you joke about your brother's funeral?? These two guys (Larry and JJ) definitely KNOW what they are talking about!

Can't wait to see La Toya and Janet!
    Great work Souza!
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    That was awesome Souza, beginning to end. Gotta love Jermaine and Larry!
  • Lovely OneLovely One Posts: 430
    Cant wait for the next one!!! AWESOME WORK and loved the sound effects!!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I love it Souza! Great! Keep them coming! <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->

(are these your kids? heeeehee )
    I didn't remember this Jermaine's laughter about the funeral. God, this is so revealing. How can you joke about your brother's funeral?? These two guys (Larry and JJ) definitely KNOW what they are talking about!

Can't wait to see La Toya and Janet!
    Great work Souza!

No, not my kids! YouTube celebrities <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> Aren't they cute?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    great video.. cant wait for the next one!
  • I found it hysterical, when his little brother erased all his vocals.. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> I honestly enjoyed this video thanks Souza, I think this video will make everyone happy, and having faith again. Thank you.. blessings.

P.S. and the little babies, let's not forget the babies laughing their heads off.. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

Thanks Souza

@all4loveandbelieve it reminds me of their reality show 'The Jackson Family Dynasty' where Jermaine was singing background vocals and it sounded like he was singing lead vocals, and then one of his brothers told the producer to delete it...and then when Jermaine came back he was really upset. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    WOW and WOW....great work Souza..I don't know how you find the time for all this..

I always thought it to be strange that MJ had to die, right in the middle of the brothers reality shows...Hmmmm
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I can see the "huge grief" of Jermaine. Poor him. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ --> Nice job Souza. <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
  • TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
    @Purelove and @Souza: <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Great job Souza, this video is good! Jermaine is a good actor, but not good enough for live broadcastings lmao.

Can't wait to see Part 2!

<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • DancerDancer Posts: 1,225
    Great job! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> And these laughing kids... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    hey you guys play it again and stop it at 5;29 . notice the call letters on the mic of the reporter
    TVBS <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Thanks Souza

@all4loveandbelieve it reminds me of their reality show 'The Jackson Family Dynasty' where Jermaine was singing background vocals and it sounded like he was singing lead vocals, and then one of his brothers told the producer to delete it...and then when Jermaine came back he was really upset. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Yes, I remember that, that was priceless.. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    OUTSTANDING SOUZA LOVE IT XXXX
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    the tvbs,on the microphone ...............i saw that somewhere else ,is it disney??? or does it stand for....TELE...VISION...BULL..SHIT !!! lol either way..is it fiction ???? <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I love how he says airport so distinctly as not to be misunderstood. No way you could mixup airport and hospital.
  • lilwendylilwendy Posts: 788
    Thanks for the reminder video Souza! Well done!

Hilarious!
  • mac5kmac5k Posts: 338
    Brilliant ! <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ --> Thanks Souza !
  • pepperpepper Posts: 558
    Thanks for this! Great Video!! I love it when Michael says "Meet the Family"!!!

So interesting, and so good to remember the weirdness! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

This Larry King interview with Shawn King and Jermaine aired August 7, 2009.

Link to transcript:
    <!-- m -->http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0908/07/lkl.01.html<!-- m -->

When I went looking for the date of this interview I found these photos and at first I freaked out because the date on the photos is 06/08/09. But that's because contactmusic.com uses the European way of showing the date, with the day first, then the month and year. So these photos were taken August 6, 2009. Jermaine and Shawn King are wearing the same clothes as in the Larry King interview (see in Souza video below at 4:13 - Jermaine just took off his jacket for the interview), so I guess they were hanging out either before or after the interview...

jermaine_jackson_5333214.jpg
    <!-- m -->http://www.contactmusic.com/photos.nsf/ ... on_5333214<!-- m -->

shawn_king_5333215.jpg
    <!-- m -->http://www.contactmusic.com/photos.nsf/ ... ng_5333215<!-- m -->

jermaine_jackson_5333230.jpg
    <!-- m -->http://www.contactmusic.com/photos.nsf/ ... on_5333230<!-- m -->

jermaine_jackson_5333251.jpg
    <!-- m -->http://www.contactmusic.com/photos.nsf/ ... on_5333251<!-- m -->

On August 13, 2009 Shawn pulls out of the concert deal...

<!-- m -->http://www.sawfnews.com/Entertainment/59324.aspx<!-- m -->
    Shawn King pulls out of Michael Jackson tribute gig
    Posted on Thursday, August 13, 2009 (EST)
    The only 'star' who was officially confirmed for the Michael Jackson tribute concert in Vienna has already pulled-out.

August 13, 2009, (Splash News) - "The only 'star' who was officially confirmed for the Michael Jackson tribute concert in Vienna has already pulled-out.

Shawn King - the singer wife of U.S. journalist Larry King - had appeared on her husband's TV show with Jermaine Jackson to officially announce the tribute.

Showing clear affection for Jermaine, Shawn had shown excitement for the September 26 show, promising "a lot of surprises".

But now, despite being the only confirmed act, Shawn has announced she will not be attending.

Adding to rumors of troubles for the show, Shawn's spokesman cited "prior commitments" - even though the singer had appeared on TV to talk about her involvement and excitement.

Although many big names have been touted around - including Madonna and U2 - no one has been confirmed, and some of those rumored to be going have stated they are not involved.

Shawn's spokesman insisted: "She still has great love and respect for Jermaine."

When she helped Jermaine announce the show last week, Shawn had said: "I'm doing it because I love music. I love Jermaine. I love the Jackson family. And everything has come together so beautifully, and so perfectly, it's meant to be. There's no question in my mind."

[youtube:2l3ve6u4]
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Fantastic, I love it.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Loved it Souza! Looking forward to the next one! <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    This sounds sooooo familiar:

"What's the chances ...of all these tailors in India - I end up in the same place where Michael was?!?!? "

Sounds like TS to me, challenging us with probabilities <!-- sgeek/ -->geek/<!-- sgeek/ -->