MJDHI - Part 1 - Meet the family... Jermaine

2»

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Jermaine if you are reading, I want to compliment you on your fine acting abilities. You definitely have a bent towards the comedic genre. You have supplied me with many laughs throughout this hoax and I wait with anticipation for your next installment. You are so good, you get the dancing penguin award. <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Loved this reminder-video Souza. I haven't been able to follow events too closely, but I think you've exposed Jermaine. Why so happy at such a sad time?????
  • peacock7peacock7 Posts: 147
    I enjoyed it Souza. Great job.

I know some will possibly remember this, but check this out. Ok, so on the Jackson Family Dynasty show, Jackie, Jermaine and Tito are at Tito's house talking. They are talking about some company suing them for pulling out of a tour. They are also talking about putting together a 40th anniversary show (and MJ is supposed to be a part of), but they don't mention why MJ is not a part of their get together to discuss it. Then Jackie and Tito are seen next discussing how the media was reporting that the Jackson 4 were putting together a 40th anniversary album without MJ, and that they were jealous of his SOLD OUT CONCERTS in England. Then they mention little baby sis Janet has a new album coming out, and the press says that they are jealous of that too. These Jacksons think they are slick. There in one sit down (Jackie & Tito), are PROMOTING MJ/Concerts/Hoax & Janet/New Album, etc.

Then, when Tito, Marlon, Trent (cousin) and Dealz (Jackie's son) go to Indiana, MJ is still supposed to be alive right? But, Tito mentions that it is not just about Jermaine, him, Marlon or Jackie. It was about all of their input. What happened to MJ's input (for he still alive at this point)? They also flashback (show) the four brothers in the studio when Jackie told engineer to erase Jermaine's tracks when Tito was saying that. WHERE WAS MICHAEL? It was supposed to be the J5 40th anniversary album. Lol

Then, they show Jermaine & Thome announcing "death" afther they showed the 911 call and the thousands of fans and what not. But, after MJ was supposedly "dead", at one point right before they go to the retreat/lockdown house (coincidently in Santa Barbara - where MJ owns over 2600 ACRES), Tito mentions a statement as if MJ is still alive. He says "the Jackson 5 have to put on a good show." There were a couple of more remarks similar to that.

I won't call them slip ups, because they may have been intentionally. I have the DVD, so I'll watch again and write down the exact things said and the times during 6 shows where these goofy (now in retrospect) remarks were made.

<!-- m -->http://www.aetv.com/the-jacksons-a-family-dynasty/<!-- m -->
  • TheMoonIsDancingTheMoonIsDancing Posts: 1,003
    I enjoyed it Souza. Great job.

I know some will possibly remember this, but check this out. Ok, so on the Jackson Family Dynasty show, Jackie, Jermaine and Tito are at Tito's house talking. They are talking about some company suing them for pulling out of a tour. They are also talking about putting together a 40th anniversary show (and MJ is supposed to be a part of), but they don't mention why MJ is not a part of their get together to discuss it. Then Jackie and Tito are seen next discussing how the media was reporting that the Jackson 4 were putting together a 40th anniversary album without MJ, and that they were jealous of his SOLD OUT CONCERTS in England. Then they mention little baby sis Janet has a new album coming out, and the press says that they are jealous of that too. These Jacksons think they are slick. There in one sit down (Jackie & Tito), are PROMOTING MJ/Concerts/Hoax & Janet/New Album, etc.

Then, when Tito, Marlon, Trent (cousin) and Dealz (Jackie's son) go to Indiana, MJ is still supposed to be alive right? But, Tito mentions that it is not just about Jermaine, him, Marlon or Jackie. It was about all of their input. What happened to MJ's input (for he still alive at this point)? They also flashback (show) the four brothers in the studio when Jackie told engineer to erase Jermaine's tracks when Tito was saying that. WHERE WAS MICHAEL? It was supposed to be the J5 40th anniversary album. Lol

Then, they show Jermaine & Thome announcing "death" afther they showed the 911 call and the thousands of fans and what not. But, after MJ was supposedly "dead", at one point right before they go to the retreat/lockdown house (coincidently in Santa Barbara - where MJ owns over 2600 ACRES), Tito mentions a statement as if MJ is still alive. He says "the Jackson 5 have to put on a good show." There were a couple of more remarks similar to that.

I won't call them slip ups, because they may have been intentionally. I have the DVD, so I'll watch again and write down the exact things said and the times during 6 shows where these goofy (now in retrospect) remarks were made.

<!-- m -->http://www.aetv.com/the-jacksons-a-family-dynasty/<!-- m -->

Look at Jackie's shirt in the beginning of the video: 7 7 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Yambo3003Yambo3003 Posts: 291
    Amazing!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Waiting for the sequel...