Whats up with the bruises on Michaels hands..

Comments

• heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    A bit thinner than normal, but was dancing, singing, shouting, chatting and smiling as usual. See some scenes again and think
    This is it = a movie.
    I don't trust Karen Faye, just like i know Jermaine is lying too, but i listen to what everyone has to say and in time i try connect the dots. Before quoting her, i already had reasons to believe her. BUt thats just an opinion of mine, less important. <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Enough of this story. Assume that Michael died on June 25. Assume also that he was addicted to drugs and medicines, which had more than 10 diseases and cancer and died completely unable to raise their own fork.

Some members are eager to believe this, then go ahead!.
    Michael was very poor and died!

Ready! Done.
    Still a hoax to me.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    These are some other pictures of unexplained bruising on a persons hands, and can be caused by "A sudden weight-loss, and extra activity"
  • peacock7peacock7 Posts: 147
    Enough of this story. Assume that Michael died on June 25. Assume also that he was addicted to drugs and medicines, which had more than 10 diseases and cancer and died completely unable to raise their own fork.

Some members are eager to believe this, then go ahead!.
    Michael was very poor and died!

Ready! Done.

You tell 'em girl. I couldn't have said it better. All one had to do was to research. I don't think anything looks wrong with MJ's hands on pictures below when he's out and about with his children and parents (Beverly Hills Hotel).

<!-- m -->http://www.mjj2005.com/kopboard/lofiver ... 41419.html<!-- m -->

Was that Madonna's hand someone posted here (please scroll down)? Like MJ has said, "just because it's in print (or posted on a message board)."

<!-- m -->http://handfacts.wordpress.com/tag/michael-jackson/<!-- m -->
  • I'm pretty sure that I have read that Michael suffered from anemia, and one of the less common symptoms can be bruising, so it could have just been from that.

Heck, he could have even just been wrestling with one of his kids in the hotel room and fell or bumped into a wall. One thing that I think all fans will agree on is that Michael does enjoy playing with his kids, although probably not as much right now with him playing dead and all!
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    They had forced Michael into announcing the concerts he'll be doing. I can only imagine him punching a wall or something before walking up to the stage, all pissed off. :/
    They had forced Michael into announcing the concerts he'll be doing. I can only imagine him punching a wall or something before walking up to the stage, all pissed off. :/

That's what I thought too. Unless it happened while rehearsing for TII...before the announcment.

Did anyone else notice the same outfit worn on several occasions?? When he enters the staples centre, in the movie preview...???
    What do you mean?
    ap_jackson_tl2_ssv.jpg
    _39511480_203b_handcuffs_ap.jpg

Credits to paula-c.
  • I found this picture in 2006 I see only the finger nails that are brown, that is because of his skin color. When you bleach your skin, it does not take your finger nails unfortunately.
    I found another one in 2009 I cannot imagine his hand turning like that. It cannot be. In a matter of 2 yrs?

When you lose too much weight the difference can be drastic. Add to vitiligo, age and everything, yes, i believe they are Michael' s hands.
  • underthemoonunderthemoon Posts: 418
    In this treat are pics shown and the hands are not even the same....my opinion...

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=56&t=19083<!-- l -->
  • underthemoonunderthemoon Posts: 418
    Edit...to the post before.

Here are the pice from the other topic :

<!-- m -->http://www.mjj2005.com/kopboard/index.p ... 1419&st=40<!-- m -->

The hands are looking absolut good here ! Michael too ! He looks great and he dosn't wear sunglases. I almost said that the Michael in TII without the sunglasses is the real one and in this pics i see the same man !
    In Tii the Michael without sunglasses was amazing ! I saw and felt his joy especially when he performed the old Jackson medley. He has rearly fun and dosn't look ill .
    He has this special aura....he touches my heart !

With Love <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
    OK..I have another view of his hands from the 02 announcement. By the way, I am 46 and am anaemic too. My hands and legs bruise easily, and my skin is starting to wrinkle in certain positions....especially when I'm dehydrated. But then again, I am an interior painter, and don't wear gloves. My bad.

Bruising and LUPUS>>>.It is called "platelet function abnormality". Basically, the platelets are there, BUT they don't work right.

"The "new bruises" you are describing sound much like what I get. The capillaries will spontaneously, with no impact or cause, break and bleed in the surrounding tissue. Sometimes when these happen, I can feel a sort of stinging sensation. At times, I can go for long stretches without any problems, but then they stop working and pop up with new "bruises".

Lupus is a condition that affects the skin as well...My mother had it, and died from it. What killed her was when her lungs had filled up with fluid, and she had died in the ambulance....but was rescusitated, after 10mins, only to be in a coma and a vegetable. She died 33 days later. So when it comes to Lupus (hair-loss, skin eruptions from the sun, swollen joints and pain etc) the treatment can be worse than the disease. God bless.
    2good2btrue, i am sorry.
  • angranityangranity Posts: 339
    OK..I have another view of his hands from the 02 announcement. By the way, I am 46 and am anaemic too. My hands and legs bruise easily, and my skin is starting to wrinkle in certain positions....especially when I'm dehydrated. But then again, I am an interior painter, and don't wear gloves. My bad.

Bruising and LUPUS>>>.It is called "platelet function abnormality". Basically, the platelets are there, BUT they don't work right.

"The "new bruises" you are describing sound much like what I get. The capillaries will spontaneously, with no impact or cause, break and bleed in the surrounding tissue. Sometimes when these happen, I can feel a sort of stinging sensation. At times, I can go for long stretches without any problems, but then they stop working and pop up with new "bruises".

Lupus is a condition that affects the skin as well...My mother had it, and died from it. What killed her was when her lungs had filled up with fluid, and she had died in the ambulance....but was rescusitated, after 10mins, only to be in a coma and a vegetable. She died 33 days later. So when it comes to Lupus (hair-loss, skin eruptions from the sun, swollen joints and pain etc) the treatment can be worse than the disease. God bless.
    I think it's pretty clear in this image, that Michael had arthritis.
    My thought too.
  • OK..I have another view of his hands from the 02 announcement. By the way, I am 46 and am anaemic too. My hands and legs bruise easily, and my skin is starting to wrinkle in certain positions....especially when I'm dehydrated. But then again, I am an interior painter, and don't wear gloves. My bad.

Sorry to hear that, I know I lost my childhood friend due to lupus she was only 49 yrs old. I know how she was feeling. She was always inside never going out, she had hair loss, anyways the same sympton as your mom. may they rest in peace.

Sorry to hear that, I know I lost my childhood friend due to lupus she was only 49 yrs old. I know how she was feeling. She was always inside never going out, she had hair loss, anyways the same sympton as your mom. may they rest in peace.

Thankyou guys....its been a while now since she died, but I have never ever forgot that day, and still have days of crying. Thats why I found it odd that MJ's family didn't show much emotion....
    There was NO WAY I could have got up and said anything at the funeral, or especially to sing a song...
    God Bless....
  • puppylovepuppylove Posts: 10
    From that last pic posted, we can surely now say.....That was definately Michael..look at the nails.
  • VezuluVezulu Posts: 34
    It does upset me when people say things about MJ.. comments such as his hands look elderly is not nice. He suffered from Lupus and Arthiritis and lets not forget the Vitiligo affected his skin so much.

None of us are perfect... and i dont know what perfection is unless we judge from the artificial and airbrushed images the magazines present us.

To me those hands are beautiful because they are Michaels hands. What i wouldnt give to hold those hands, to kiss them, to squeeze them.... he is so beautiful.

Thanks for your words. I think exactly the same. I have never really cared about his look, it's enough for me to hear him singing, our his laughter. But the most important thing is his soul, his messages, and the values which he represents.
    I hope you understand what I mean. Sometimes I have difficulties to express myself in english. As an amateur artist I'm better in visual things. <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->

Sorry guys!

Love you all! Peace.
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    Slightly off-topic, but the talk of Lupus etc., made me think. I hate to say "poor Michael" and get all sappy  lol 8-|, but really poor Michael. He had many physical ailment's aswell as emotional trauma, and still managed to be so graceful and strong; all the whilst, he was an amazing performer, business man and father. That's a rarity.<br /><br />I dont know if those are his hands on TMZ, lighting and other elements can change what they really looked like, I also don't really think this is significant to the hoax. I could ofcourse be wrong.
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    Ha, my hands looked more scary once, after I had "smart" case of having<br />them wet, glove-free at winter during heavy frost. They turned really scary  :mrgreen:<br />As for Michael - lupus, arthritis, vitiligo. His skin had zero protection from sun<br />and hands are so exposed :cry: You see, translucent skin like his looks interesting<br />even when young, as he grew older with more and more sun exposure, arthritis<br />going rampant {I bet lupus-connected}, these big beautiful hands indeed changed<br />their appearance. Discoloured nails show nothing but his well known autoimmune<br />condition. His hands at time were swollen during say 2005 or earlier, they say nothing<br />about "he was about to die!". Lupus &co. is this way - lots of suffering, affects the way you look,<br />but not necessary kills you if you take care of yourself, which he normally did. Just<br />ask his former bodyguards!  :mrgreen:
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    ahhh I was just thinking what I could add to the list of scary things about Michael: bruises on his hands crash/<br /><br />I love your hands Michael, bruises or not bearhug