Recruiting Soldiers for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.

Comments

• I'm in his army of L.O.V.E
  • Michael, I Love You ! I need You ! Michael... COME BACK ! ;******** Please... Come...back...
    I help you ! ! ! ;*

Michael's Fan - Karolina ;****
    Come back Michael please...
    We need you...
    We will always love you ;*
  • AnnAnn Posts: 3
    I'm in <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I'm in his army of L.O.V.E <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJolaMJola Posts: 1
    I'm in his army of L.O.V.E
  • I'll be there !
    U can count on me.
    My daughters show me everyday what love is... Nothing is more important !
    I'm starting with the woman in the mirror : L.O.V.E is what our world needs... ; I'll try to give more
  • I am honored to enroll in Michael's army of L.O.V.E. I have been talking to many non-believers, trying to make them believe in Michael and his words. It's not a very easy task but I won't give up. Hopefully I'll be able to recruit more soldiers. Together we can spread the love.
  • i'll be there for michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

We want you back, Michael!
    Poland
  • MichelleMichelle Posts: 325
    I'm also in the Army of L.O.V.E!

It's so good that we have such a beutiful person who is leading us, MICHAEL IS THE BEST - F.... THE PRESS, but we should change our everyday life, small things will turn out big, if today you could help your family member or neighbour or other human being, the next day it will come back to you!
    Protecting our environment is extremely important! A lot of people say: I have no much money, I can't donate to help other people or buy solar cell....etc. BUT!!! Turn the light off when you aren't in the room, turn the tap off while you're washing your hair - or your teeth, put on a pullover to save on the gas , selecting the trash, and so on... If everybody would do these things in your everyday life, the planet would be thankful!
    There are so much things to do, but we are not alone, we have many of us and that's the point! Michael is just the top of the iceberg!
    Peace and L.O.V.E everyone!
  • Viva revolution!! Marge Icke is in!!
    [youtube:goky2xa5]
  • I'm joining the Army of Love with love and support.
  • LaLove09LaLove09 Posts: 120
    Count me in for sure! I love you Michael!

Peep this y'all... I hadn't been on my twitter for a few days and went on about 30 mins ago and tweeted the lyrics... Illuminati want my mind soul and my body// secret society tryin to keep they eye on me>> from the song "Who shot Cha" the remix
    Then I tweeted "It's all for love... L.O.V.E. Heal the World, By starting With The Man in the Mirror." I checked my mentions and saw that @The_Illuminati told me "that they are now monitoring my activities." I then tweeted them back telling them that i hope they just saw my @ss tooted up for them to kiss! They like to use fear tactics and get into people's psyche, but I fear no man!!

Ps If you have a twitter acct... tweet something in re of the Illuminati and see if they try to mess with you.
    L.O.V.E. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    La
  • I am thrilled to join Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. I will promote his message of Love and Peace. I will keep my mind open, but will not be deceived by what the world wants us to believe. I believe if you keep LOVE in your heart, understanding and truth will always follow. I am here to defend Michael forever!
  • MegMeg Posts: 1
    I'm in his army of L.O.V.E
  • Yes! long as I can tell by seeing the photo of this army is we who love him and always will support it! happy to be part! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->