Recruiting Soldiers for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.

Comments

• CinaCina Posts: 1
    I'm in his army of L.O.V.E
  • I'm in his army of L.O.V.E
  • FanekFanek Posts: 1
    I'm in his army of L.O.V.E!
  • AoleAole Posts: 1
  • Hello TS.: Oh dear, earlier I posted a rather sceptical reply to : Army Of Love. Yes I did. I opposed because of fear to join anything and fear is the wrong base for decision, which i, dummy, have known for years."...in my fears and tribulations...will you be there.." Where is fear, there can't be reason or understanding. I fought the fear and so here i am: Emily Hutjes and I now understand i have to be, and wish to be part of the Army of Love. Be part of a world family that is of good will. That wants to care about familymembers in need, dry their tears which are as salty as mine. I read all you write and i have known for years about JFK, 911 and the NWO etc. So please go on writing to us, teach us, don't leave us alone. Will you forgive me for my earlier reply? Insight comes slowly...bit by bit....that is how human nature mostly works.

I am starting with the man in mirror
  • Here I am Michael..in the Army of L.O.V.E. with all my support for you!!
  • I'm in his army of L.O.V.E <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • From Italy... my english is very bad but...

Michael ... I'm in his army of L.O.V.E <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • raluralu Posts: 97
    This is my very firs post in this forum, and I apologies because it is so long. This is a recap of my feelings and my comments about the hoax and about this entirely experience. Forgive me if you consider it inappropriate, please.

ABOUT ME
    Thank you very much for the confirmation of TIAI! I followed the redirections even from the beginning and I felt deeply moved about their meanings ( <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonhoax.lefora.com/20 ... the-sequel<!-- m --> ).

Let’s say I’m one of those persons not extremely sharp minded, but with very powerful inner feelings and with a very “old-fashioned” justice spirit. I do believe that the only way in which we could save the planet and ourselves it’s to adopt a new mass conduit based on love, positive thinking, and trust. I was blessed with the capacity of not feeling the envy or hate and one of my biggest whishes is to see more and more people sharing these blessings. We can defy any evil force if we refuse to respond with hate to the hateful actions. That’s why the idea of an army of LOVE seams to come right from my soul.
    I remember - as if it has happened yesterday - the magic moment when I heard Michael’s voice for the first time. I was 13. I couldn’t understand a word from what he said, but the voice, oh my God, that voice and the images from “The man in the mirror” vid, told me everything. I was witched and I remained like that ever since. You know, I think I understand now why he uses to say that the best target audience for his music is the children between 10 and 14 years old. At that age we are old enough to understand some important issues, to become aware about what is good and what is wrong in this world; in the same time we are young enough to believe that we can fix any problem if we really try, to receive a grate message with an open heart and sparkling hoping eyes, to let that message to lead us all our life. When we loose this, the magic is gone. From some strange reason I still have that child heart that believes anything is possible.

I use to look around me and I listen to the people talking about the problems, the struggles, the reality of these days and I can’t believe how they came to accept the stealing, the lack of justice, and the corruption which is EVERYWHERE, as normality. My heart goes crazy when I see things like this and I use to say: “I think I’m from another planet. I don’t belong here, coz I can’t accept all these crimes and I’m forced to live with them”. One of my dearest family members responded to me: “Yes, I agree you are from another planet and I pray to God to bring you with your feet on the ground.” … Excuse me? You pray to God to make me accept what God himself specifically asked us NOT to do and not to accept? Well, I pray to God not to allow me to put the feet on that ground she was referring to.
    What did this world become? When? Was it always like this? How come people who proclaim the love and the honesty and the humanity are considered fouls, crazy, or pathetic? I’m not an “internet” person; the forum in which I joined about 3 months ago it’s the first forum in which I have ever taken part. But I had the wonderful experience to find for the first time in my life a bunch of people who talk the same language with me. I was not feeling judged or considered strange, coz most of them were from the same planet where I came from. In that moment I said to myself: if we – the MJ fans, who understand and embrace, at least in theory, those beautiful messages of love and compassion and justice and positivity – don’t unite ourselves in order to begin a new movement, a new attitude, to remember to the whole world which are the basic rules of the humanity, than nobody will start this and the end is so obvious and so sad.

THE CALL
    Regarding TIAI call, I am totally pro this idea. I even tried something like this on the forum in which I am a member, but nothing big happened: <!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonhoax.lefora.com/20 ... ll-as-one/<!-- m -->
    IMO the most important problem to solve is to help the people to learn to trust each other. Our souls and minds are so poisoned of the evil which surrounds us, that we deliberately forgot how to trust other people, as a defending measure. Instead of imagining how wonderful would be to join our forces and our love in order to accomplish grate things, we refrain ourselves figuring that someone is trying to foul us, to cheat us. I put myself this question: would be the risk so high; would be the loss so important that should stop us trying to do something good, something right in this sea of wrong doings? NO! I gave this example in the forum too: I bought a few weeks ago a double DVD about the story behind “We are the world” song. It impressed me deeply and the 2nd DVD was even more inspiring for me. I strongly recommend you to buy and watch that DVD. There I heard for the first time about Hands across America...and this is what I dream of, but on a planetary level:
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hands_Across_America<!-- m -->

About the conspiracy redirectings, specifically JFK Jr. assassination: I remember the day when the news of JFK Jr death was announced on TV. I was still a teenager back then and I remember my parents commenting "OMG, they killed him too". No clue about this was on TV, but they knew, and I'm sure most of the people knew from the very beginning about the truth behind this "accident".
    The point is that it seams that people don't need to be awake about those horrible crimes, but they need to be taught how to take an attitude, how to realize that we can be so strong together. They (we) are afraid to do anything to defy them. IMO we have to start with little positive things as an exercise to demonstrate that we can do grate things together. When we'll do that, the next step will follow almost instinctively.

TII MOVIE CLUES:
    I was so happy when I watched the vid about multiplying the soldiers of LOVE interpretation: that was exactly my interpretation after I first saw TII and I’m glad that somebody else gave the same meaning to that scene. Other things about the TII movie which impressed me and I didn’t see them mentioned so far:
    - When he sings the 1st song from J5 he says that he feels like a punch in his ear because of the inner ear device. He can’t hear, he says, because he’s used to use his natural ear. And it’s now when he says “with love L.O.V.E.” Well, I think he is talking to us…it was something not quit ok with our L.O.V.E that disturbed him. I think that because some of us became too desperate or hopeless or asking him to show up or to give us more clues, or because we fight about issues like these, he couldn’t do it the way he intended. We all know that he is “hearing” the message from above and if we pressure him, he could have troubles in following his vision.
    - I also noticed the diversity of the dancers: all races, all temperaments: some were stronger, some were more sensitive, some were funnier, some were very emotional, but they were all united for the same goal. This makes me think of us, of the beautiful people on the forums: diversity and unity in the same time.
    - A very strong clue for me was when on “I just can’t stop loving you” he sings and than he complains he didn’t want to do it because he was saving his voice “for the moment”. In my interpretation this means it is not yet the time for him to speak up. He will do it on the right moment, but he got the message that we beg him to show himself up. Instead he is saying to the lady singer: “but it is ok for you to sing, go on”. She hesitates, she is kind of shy, but he encourages her to perform, to give her best. So it is our turn to demonstrate what we are capable of; we have to spread the message somehow, before he will be able to reconfirm it.
    - on “Beat it” rehearsal he is talking with the dancers about the idea of a jacket burning; hitting it on the floor and burning it…let it burn he sais and he is walking away. I think it was his way of telling us that we must throw away all the evil we have in ourselves and let it burn in hell, where it belongs. Then taking all the good and positive qualities we have and walk away from the evil.
    - I found wired the scene when that the trainer put the dancers to grab their crouch and moving it… Maybe suggesting that those who agreed to get involve in this project proved grate courage…
    - It must be a meaning of the many clothes he was dressed with (3 blouses/ t-shirts/ jackets in the same time)…

THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS
    One aspect I am very found of is the one regarding the religions. I am a Christian, but ever since I was a little girl I remember I used to wonder: how come a person who is born in another religion is considered evil and we think she/ he will burn in hell just for this reason? What if that person is a deep spiritual one, a loving, caring, wonderful person, but she/ he is a Buddhist, Jewish, Muslim etc. Somehow I could never accept this. Moreover, I cannot accept the idea of wars being held in the name of religion. I honestly believe that the ultimate truth is beyond all the religions we know, but I agree we should follow and embrace the religion we believe in and in the same time to respect the others and to look for the aspects that connect us (God knows there are a lot of them) instead of pointing the differences and fight one against the other. No religion militates against love, purity, honesty, brotherhood, forgiveness. All these things connect us. That’s why I was deeply moved about “We are the world” performance on the Memorial, and I still cry when I watch that part. The way the lyrics were displayed on the screen was so self speaking…
    In the same way I was always impressed by the racial diversity. You know, I always felt like wow, how beautiful thing is meeting and becoming friend with people all-around the world, all races and all religions. But here, in Romania you can barely see other then white people. In May 2009 I visited London for the first time and after the plain landed, we walked in order to find the hotel. In the moment I stepped in the street I was instantaneously surrounded by all those wonderful people: white people, black people, Asian people, Indian people, and Arab people. They were all so nice and beautiful and I actually had to hide from my husband, because he wouldn't understand the tears in my eyes, the emotion of being in the middle of such a wonderful crowed. It’s one of the things that I dream of: humans just being humans, not blacks and whites, not Christians and Muslims, just humans, brothers, friends, forgivers…I’m a dreamer, but I’m so happy to se that I’m not the only one.
    The administrator of our forum posted one day a vid about Signature: Suleman Mirza is THE WORLDS #1 MICHAEL JACKSON DANCE TRIBUTE ARTIST with a prolific, dynamic, versatile and exciting dancing style. Madu Singh is his partner and according to his words “It's about having East and West come together, because we can”. People like these help me keep the faith and impress me so much, because I realize there is still hope for us to understand, to feel the TRUE love, to make a move for a change.

TNZ?
    I left for the end one question regarding the TNZ blog posts. There were many discussions about who is behind this blog and about those comments being right or wrong in relation to MJ fans. Most of the people think is the same person behind TNZ that redirects TIAI. I asked about this, coz I saw many people troubled about the containing of those texts and I felt sad seeing some of them reacting violent to their accusing comments. If someone could confirm or deny this, I would like to hear the interpretation of those texts too. If not, I made my point anyway:
    The fact is that they seam nasty, but many of those ideas are in fact true. They exaggerate a little bit by accusing the fans, but there is a grain of truth in their messages. We should only pick and keep the good part and acting accordingly. IMO none of those articles is right or wrong. If we have the courage and the power to select the good points we have only to gain. I know, I felt a little bit angry myself at first when I didn't understand why are they so rude, but now I think they are wise, coz they kind of dare us to put away our pride and first impulse reactions and to prove what we are capable of... If we respond with love and facts to their messages, we'll make it positive. If we act angry and hateful, we'll make it negative. If we ignore them, nothing happens. So we can add quality to our/others life by accepting the positive ideas, we can put negative energy in our hearts and spread it around by acting angry, or we can do nothing and remaining in the same position where we stand right now. Like they say: it is our choice (which lie to believe/ which attitude to approach). And of course, this does involve all the information sources, forums, art forms etc, not only TNZ messages. I hope you understand my point.
    I don't care if Michael is behind TNZ or not. IMO this is exactly what we need to understand: it doesn't matter. We should start picking the good ideas, the inlighting messages regardless their sender...and we have to work and to actively continue the mission. We have to follow our hearts and our own minds and not letting our selves lead like a flock of sheep by anybody and by anything. But IMO we have not to fall on the other extreme either, by rejecting any good idea only because we don't like the source, or the way it was put in words. Selecting only the positive, and not letting ourselves affected by the negativity. This way, if the messenger has negative intentions, not only that we are not touched by it, but we can still get something good/ positive from it; the bigger their hateful words or actions will be, the strongest our love and nice behavior will turn and …remember the vid from “We are here to change the world”? Don’t kill the evil, coz you’ll become evil too, but change it, transform it …may your weapon be your love and not your hate, your offence, your anger. This is my point. It is so simple…and beautiful and it can’t be wrong.
    I strongly believe that we should stop being obsessed about when MJ will choose to comeback, if he will, because we miss the point: in the moment when we’ll be focused on what we can do to make a difference TOGETHER, rather than wiping our sorrow coz we miss Michel, and consuming our energy criticizing, judging, feeling offended, analyzing all kind of unconstructive details, maybe he will consider to come back. Until then WE HAVE TO BE ALL AS ONE!

ABOUT THE HOAX:
    I always kept in mind the possibility of all these clues and proofs of the hoax being only something that some wise and not so good intended people created in order to gain something…money, control, power, whatever. I don’t believe this, but I don’t totally eliminate this possibility, coz I know how naive I can be sometimes (remember, I’m the one who stubborn to trust people generally speaking) and I learned so far that ENYTHING is possible. What ever we experience right now is the result of a very hard and good thinking work and I can only hope and whish that this work was indeed done in the name of the best reason in the world: that one of making us rediscover the best feelings and instincts that lay in ourselves and to join our forces in order to wake up as many people as possible and to act together as one positive force…an army of love. However, I asked myself what I would feel like if I would find out that this was not a hoax after all, that our hero is actually gone. And you know what? I would feel peaceful. I feel peace in my heart thinking about him. I feel that I understood the importance of this experience and my mind and my soul are already on a higher level than before the hoax. He's recognized more than ever for his genial work and for his selfish-less actions and for his unique way of sending his message, of giving his all. No, I wouldn’t let myself defied by a presumably evil force, but I will still be thankful for what I realized in those 6 months, for what I became, for what I did, for what I understood, for the fact that I experienced “togetherness” with others just alike myself. I don’t need Michael to touch my shoulder and to say “Hey, look I’m back, I’m alive!” in order to feel all those things; I don’t wait for him in order to lead me do good things. We should be our own leaders. He gave us beautiful, powerful, loving wings to fly and to spread this healing all-around us. There is no better way to make the world understand and see what we see, but our own example. No word could be more convincing if they can whiteness the joy, the determination and the fulfillment generated by our actions. Regardless the real identity of the initiator of this movement, I love and I embrace the ideas presented here. I will always continue to do what I feel that it’s right, to express my love, my believings, and I will always seek for other people like me.
    Peace and love for all of you!
    I love Him:***
  • peacepeace Posts: 1

Peace & Love <3
  • Przystepuje do Armii Michaela, popieram go calym sercem i dusza.
    Zaczynam od czlowieka w lustrze.

Niech Bog ma w swojej opiece Ciebie Michael i Twoja rodzine.
  • im in his army of L.O.V.E and always have been x
  • I'm joing the Army of LOVE. I'm joining helping to Heal the World. I love you Michael
    It's all for L.O.V.E.!
  • I truly love him, I am trying to do my best for the others, for nature and Earth in a CONCRETE way since Michael has awoken me with his love.
    He's a part of me, of my life... I am not existing anymore, I'm LIVING since that day: we can't simply watch and stare at what's happening in the world, we have to ACT.
    We can't do anything really important all alone, we have to do it all together!
    When all calls, let's hope that he will answer all our prayers =)
    I do it for L.O.V.E. ...
    I am supporting this project !
  • you can count me in the army of L.O.V.E.
    I already try to make the world more beautiful everyday. if there is more to do, I want to do it.
    I have started with the girl in the mirror, I want to heal the world and make it a better place. I want to make that change, for you, for me, for all the people and animals on earth, and for the generations to come. we have to save the world.
    Together, we can make the difference.
    I am going to make shirts of the army of L.O.V.E. for me to wear everyday. I think we should all make something like this to show the entire world Michael's message (just an idea).
    I want Michael to come back and I would do anything for this ; and I want the world to be better for everyone.
    Let's start the war of/for L.O.V.E.
  • LoveLove Posts: 1
    SHAMONE Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->...It's all for love...L.O.V.E <3...I love you my little Peter Pan <3
  • I'm joining The Army of L.O.V.E. and I'm starting with the man in the mirror...from Italy
  • I'm in His Army Of L.O.V.E