Recruiting Soldiers for Michael’s Army of L.O.V.E.

Comments

• angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Yes, I will start with the woman in the mirror
    Thanks, Michael
  • I am proud to join MJs Army of L.O.V.E. I will start with Man In The Mirror. Even though I practice charity and love for all, I have not perfected it. I still need work.
  • Sign me up! Tell me what is needed and I WILL BE THERE for Michael and his mission...no matter what or where. I will keep MJ, and now you, in my prayers.

I also want to take this time to thank you for the considerable effort you put into TIAI. God Bless You <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • olaola Posts: 6
    Ich fange mit dem Mann im Spiegel
    Ich trete die Armee der Liebe und bin volle Unterstützung.
    God Bless You
  • SilkSilk Posts: 1
    I'm joining, the Army of Love has my full support!
  • me2me2 Posts: 107
    offcourse i join, most of the people on this forum already joined without this special thread.
  • I have started with the man in the mirror...now I am ready to move forward in L.O.V.E. to make this world a better place.....I am at MJ 's right hand at all times marching to the beat of the heart and will be there for enternity.... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    I join.
    Michael and his army have my full loyalty and full support.

And I will start with the Man in the Mirror.

Best wishes and LOVE
  • i join also..!!
    it's all for L.O.V.E
    for the italian believers we made also a facebook event called we want to look at the man in the mirror..!
  • DMCDMC Posts: 5
    I'm joining, the Army of Love has my full support!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I 've started to dream <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I am with you Michael!!!
    Wherever you are!!

With L.O.V.E.
  • I'm there...starting with the woman in the mirror and joining the army of L.O.V.E. That is what Michael has wanted his whole life, but it took his "death" to get us there. Go figure!

We love you Michael and we are with you!! It's all for the love...L.O.V.E.!
  • I am proud to be a member of Michael's Army of L.O.V.E. It's starts with the women in the mirror. You have my full support !!!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ME AND BAXTER JOINED MJS ARMY MONTHS AGO AND WE ARE VERY PROUD TO <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ITS ALL FOR LOVE WOOF
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    I have been an Mj love soldier since i was 5 yrs old....Always listened and always spreading the message whenever i can... Michaels message always rang loud and clear with me...
  • ALWAYS BY HIS SIDE.

I WILL ALWAYS SUPPORT MICHAEL, WHATEVER HE WANTS IT'S DONE !!

Woman in the mirror !! I already started <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> but many times when I talk about these things people think I am nuts.
    It is so difficult to open people's minds and hearts !!
    I am very open minded and to be honest this revelation of TIAI was like nothing new to me, I was suspecting about this a while ago... but thank you <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I just want to see him again, the way we used to see him, no more disguises, no more codes, no more doubles, no more decoys, no more odd things...
    He doesn't need to disguise, a good man shouldn't.

LOVE YOU MICHAEL 4EVER.
  • I am joining too. I started with "woman on the mirror" already long time ago. Michael and his Army of L.O.V.E. has my full support. I will be there!
  • AdiAdi Posts: 1,834
    We are gathering and mobilising.
  • I'll be there. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<3
  • MJhunnyMJhunny Posts: 239
    count me in of course
    since june 25th have had this nagging feeling with all the research on MJ i've been doing,
    now i understand what it is IT'S TIME TO MAKE THAT CHANGE start with ourselves ,
    even if it's just minor things :a lot of small things together make for something BIG.
    I'm PROUD of all of us,
    we do it all for L.O.V.E.
  • nefernefer Posts: 1
    I'm always with you...I'll be there....
  • I'm ready to support: I'm on this way from a long time.

I'm working on that, actually: loving yourself, accepting what you are, is the best way to help the world. If everyone will be aware of this, there would no need to help the world. Work on yourself and your world will be better.
    If there is no conflict within us, there will not conflict with others.

If anyone interested, this is what I am writing from a little time ...

- On 30th oct. I wrote this on mjkit:
    It's been 4 months that we question everything. We became a team in which everyone participates according to his possibilities, because we love HIM.
    We would not be able to do the same thing for something as important to us? The dying Eearth, children who are suffering, wars, the campaigns of disinformation? Our very lives, our future and the future of our children?
    Perhaps his legacy is this: let us understand that we can succeed.
    With LOVE.

"I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."

Can we try to take this step forward together?

- On 4th dec. I wrote my thoughts to TNZ.

I'm not talking only about Michael, but of a general situation where those in charge exploit his power for his personal interests.
    The thing that irritates me most is that there are few -very few- voices raised against corruption, even some people blesse it like a chance. And in the meantime racism, homophobia, violence and intolerance are destroying our way of life.
    But the important thing is that we are reality shows on TV or programs where you can see tits and ass and fucked you after a day of work. If you have a job yet.
    Everyone thinks of his self-interest, people walking fast down the street with downcast eyes and ears to the phone.
    And then you see all these people on the street, at the bar, while shopping, talking on the bus waving gesturing like a thousand escaped the asylum. Instead of looking into his eyes and maybe exchange a smile, enter into another dimension, involving more or less indirectly all those who cross.
    We can almost see these pieces of conversation hanging in the air like balloons tied to the wrists of children.
    So it's all right there on television they try to calm us down, the crisis is now coming to an end, TV transmit services over the coming holidays, what we'll do we'll give, just to be sure we will not even decide what to put under our christmas tree.
    It 's hard to be part of a minority trying to make their voices heard. When you feel that people around you are content with truth precooked and asked no questions.
    And they doesnt want to see, not even outraged anymore. It 'scary. There are a thousand things to do and it is a tough job, but as I said I did not give up.

I dont give up because I am convinced that a voice from the pack maybe enough to wake the other.
    We should not heal the world. We must heal ourselves. Our planet has existed for thousands of years and will continue to do so. WE are at risk of extinction and sometimes I wonder whether it is good.
    How much energy we waste every day without even realizing it?
    About the few people I continue to follow about Micheal I think that only very few of them have really opened his eyes. They dont understand that they didnt understand HIM.
    They are racing to discover the truth and spend hours at the computer to investigate without wonder if they could spend all this time, all these hours of sleep lost, in a better way.
    Because in the end there will NOT be the award for the "best fan of Michael". And even if who cares? Let me tell you this blasphemy: WHO CARES! His return will not change the individual life of any of us. He will not come to our house to solve our own problems and troubles.
    They dont end up in the newspapers as "those who understood the truth."
    Sometimes we are using hoax as an excuse for not making contact with ourselves, and we lose the opportunity to grow our soul.
    We do not have much time left and we have not learned yet to work together for a common purpose that goes beyond our individuality.
    A purpose that goes further.
  • LLJLLJ Posts: 140
    I'm in MJ, wherever you are right now!

Not sure if this is allowed (I apologize if I'm stepping over bounderies, but this is for a good cause and this is what we are here for?), but it's a start for those who want to make a difference, although small, you can help someone.

I joined last week and I think it is a good initiative and it is free, you only need to click to make a difference.

There are different causes for which you can generate donations by clicking on them.

The website is <!-- m -->http://www.care2.com<!-- m -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Ready when he is...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I'll be there.

I love you, Michael.