Kathy/Paris Hilton Talking about MJ...new info revealed!

Comments

• I know this is suppose to be in the twitter forum but i figured it would appropriate to post in here since people have been curious if Jermaine is behind all this. i think that this answers the question. and i don't get how the interview is a tribute. anyway...
  • Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998

well, and then as a concur version of Murray that gave propofol to Michael every night during the 2 months prior to his "death"?
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

But how do we know WHERE Murray was administering the Propofol?

Has it specifically been said anywhere Murray was administering for two months at Carolwood? Or would it be possible Murray was going to this hotel during this time period?

SUDDEN THOUGHT: Could this be why Murray didnt know the address?? Remember this was said as the reason he didnt call 911 himself?? OMG. This could explain that wierdness.
  • i never even realized how close KH and MJ are. I know that MJ is very close to Nichole Richie because she is his goddaughter, and I always figured Paris knew Michael through the Richie family (Lionel Richie). I could be wrong or just skeptical, but why out of all people would Kathy Hilton go to the ER and have access to Mike's 'dead' body? And i thought only family members were allowed to do that and they still had to have permission from the DOCTOR. That hospital had to have been insane with the crowds of people and the fire alarms going off, how did they all have this moment of mourning and visiting his body? I don't get it, with the pandamonium outside and inside, I just cant picture all of this happening... This is Michael Jackson being rushed to the hospital, it would be hard enough for just a few members to visit his body, let alone Kathy Hilton and her sister blah blah blah.... <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
  • Nice to have something new to chew on, and then apparantly another interview with LaToya coming soon! Thank you Piers (and Michael)! I hope, hope, hope this quiet period is going to end. <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr --> <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->
    These were some question that came to my mind:

What highschool would Kathy and Michael have gone together, at 13, 14? She certainly wouldn't have gone to Gary if she was raised wealthy, and it seemed MJ talked only of having a private tutor named Rose.

So they made prank phone calls together…Hmmm… I can think of some phone calls in this hoax that set the scene in certain ways—like Tohme, and drugs, etc.

Is the Waldorf where he lived for 6 months, the same as the Beverly Hilton, and they also own the Beverly Hills hotel (911 call source)?
    "Two new three-story buildings on Wilshire Boulevard would house 96 guest rooms and shops. The Beverly Hilton will be a renovated into a smaller, 402-room hotel, renamed the Beverly Hilton Oasis.[6] A 120-room Waldorf=Astoria Beverly Hills hotel, designed by Gwathmey Siegel & Associates Architects, will be included in the project. The Waldorf=Astoria Beverly Hills will be the first new hotel for the brand on the west coast.[7] The Beverly Hilton and the Waldorf=Astoria would be separate experiences, but operated and managed by Hilton Hotels Corporation.[7]" Wiki

Why would she go to the house thinking the children would be there, when she just said that MJ and the kids had been living without a nanny at the Bel Aire hotel for 3 months just before he died? <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
    “I rubbed his head and his arms and his legs and his feet and I just -- I told him I love him so much and, you know, whispered some funny things to him, and that was it.”
    What!! Now that is so weird. <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> How many of you guys touch your loved ones all over when they died? As for the funny things she whispered to him maybe, "I can still see you breathing", or "I never thought you'd actually pull this off"?
    My thought also when i heard the interview..this made me go "whoaa wait a minute <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> " did she grabbed the crotch also? come on...this is...."wtf" <!-- scrash/ -->crash/<!-- scrash/ -->
  • I don't believe a word of this woman's story and I'm confused as to why anyone here would?

You're not alone, Bec. I, too, don't believe her. And it's not because I can't see her touching his body all over or talking funny things in his ear, etc. I do find it odd that we haven't seen any pictures of her there...there was all kinds of media there by the time she would have been there. If someone can provide a picture then I'll believe she was there.

Also - the story of how Paris was named is contradictory to past stories. Paris Hilton said a year earlier that Paris Jackson was named after her yet it's been told that she was conceived in Paris and that is how she was named. Which story (out of the three) is true?

And, did she say something publicly when Michael died? I don't remember seeing anything. I agree - why now?

I tend to think she is saying these things to reveal more of who the real Michael is. Remember, piece by piece....

Blessings <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    The picture/video of her and her husband in their car is taken at night when the 'body' would long have been taken to the coroners, no? Unless they stayed afterwards just to be with the family until late evening and then got their pic taken. Good point, no statement earlier in the first months of grieving, but then now after 2 years. Does anyone know if she or Paris was at the memorial or funeral? I'm thinking that it's simply her assigned turn right now, though if she's a top-notch prankster she's probably been working behind the scenes already. The thing really boils down to, if we really believe all the thousand other clues that Michael is alive, then she is obviously lying. Only if MJ is actually dead do we take her word as believable, but then why are we here. <!-- spale/ -->pale/<!-- spale/ --> It's also interesting that as a good friend she doesn't bring up any foul play in the death like say LaToya or Karen F., or seem angry at his death when he was healthy and on the verge of a wonderful come-back. If my loved one was possibly murdered, I certainly wouldn't be whispering funny statements in his ears, I would have been weeping with anger at the injustice, especially with all the family there who were apparantly aware that MJ had said he was afraid for his life.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    so was this possibly just to try and give some sort of explanation as to why they were seen going onto the property, period? but as it was pointed out it was late, after dark. so it doesn't match up with the story then does it? and are we even sure what property it was?
  • Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998

well, and then as a concur version of Murray that gave propofol to Michael every night during the 2 months prior to his "death"?

Has it specifically been said anywhere Murray was administering for two months at Carolwood? Or would it be possible Murray was going to this hotel during this time period?

SUDDEN THOUGHT: Could this be why Murray didnt know the address?? Remember this was said as the reason he didnt call 911 himself?? OMG. This could explain that wierdness.

Im bumping my comment because i really think ive hit on something here. I hope someone discusses this with me. This really could explain why Dr Murray said he didnt know the address.

Was there ever any dates given as to when MJ was supposed to have moved into Carolwood?

Im bumping my comment because i really think ive hit on something here. I hope someone discusses this with me. This really could explain why Dr Murray said he didnt know the address.

Was there ever any dates given as to when MJ was supposed to have moved into Carolwood?

but didn't kye chase and then another chef both said that murray had been carrying in oxygen tanks prior to that night on a regular basis? although that doesn't tell where it was happening at . although the hilton lady says he didn't have any help while he was at the hotel right?
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    And then Latoya and Randy took me in to say good-bye.
    I think if I hadn't, I would never quite in my head believe. Because even though he's a friend, he was such a powerful person.

WHAT A STUPID EXPRESSION. SO, IF SHE DID NOT SEE MJ "DEAD", THEN SHE WOULD NOT BELIEVE...BECAUSE POWERFUL PEOPLE DON'T DIE? WTF IS THAT MEAN? I THINK, RIGHT HERE SHE CLEARLY SAYS WHAT SHE WAS AKSED TO.

I think it means that if she did not see "his" dead body, she would think that Michael is still alive, because he was powerful enough to create fake news and trick his own friends.
    MORGAN: Was he still alive when you --
    K. HILTON: No.
    MORGAN: Did you say anything?
    K. HILTON: Yes.
    MORGAN: What did you say?
    K. HILTON: I rubbed his head and his arms and his legs and his feet and I just -- I told him I love him so much and, you know, whispered some funny things to him, and that was it.

SORRY, I DON'T BUY THIS, BECAUSE SHE WON'T BE ALLOWED IN, EVEN IF TOYA & RANDY WANTED TO. IF THERE IS REALLY DEAD BODY, DOCTORS TAKE OVER IT AND WOULD NOT ALLOW STRANGER ALONE STAY WITH BODY. AND IT WAS NOT A PROPER PLACE AND TIME TO SAY GOOD-BYE. THERE WILL BE MEMORIAL AND FUNERAL SHE COULD SAY GOOD-BYE! WHISPERING FUNNY THING.....WAS THAT SCENE TOO FUNNY, KATHY, OR RIGHT TIME TO JOKE? BULL SHIT.
    SHE EITHER TRYING TO BE KAREN FAYE "WHO PUT MAKE UP ON MJ" OR, SHE WAS ASKED, BUT WITHOUT INFORMING HER ABOUT HOAX. IMO.

What tells you that she wouldn't be allowed in? It is the Jackson family and the Hilton family! They are famous and they are close. If there was anything, they are influent enough to do what they want! But when someone dies, even a famous person, everybody who loved the person is allowed in. People are not allowed in during the dying, when the doctors are actually trying to work and reanimate the person, but when the person is already dead, everybody is invited to say goodbye.

And there is nothing wrong with whispering funny things to a dead. It doesn't mean she's not sad! I mean, when my grandfather died, I told him funny things too, just because I didn't want our "relationship" to end in sadness, in order to help myself grieving too. It is just an act of love for yourself and for the person. And I find that behavior really healthy, actually.
    And we know that Michael was a joker. And she just said in this interview that they were making pranks on the phone when they were young. No doubt that they were kidding around and joking, when they were togheter. The fact that she whispered funny things to him only confirm that they had a great relationship with lots of laughters.

I don't share your opinion. No matter how famous and close those families, it is not possible for her to rub "dead" Michael's body parts. I did not touch my young and pretty mother when she died, nor whisper funny things just because she was a woman full of life and sense of humor. And definitely my brain was not fucked up from a huge grief and pain I felt to say "she is in airport". Hello! But that's me, not Jacksons or Hiltons.
    also this is yet another one of these people who hint that this would be perfectly acceptable way to get sleep . <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> i don't understand this point of view.
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    Maybe it's not shoking for "their world".
  • sunburstsunburst Posts: 85
    This is new information which contradicts a lot of what we've been told. So if Michael was staying at the Bel Air, this would contradict some of what Kai Hilton reported. How could he be staying at both places?
    However, the place where he was staying is connected with Christian Audigier, which is connected to Ed Hardy, etc.
    Michael was filmed along with Christian Audigier months before his "death". Audigier announced a COMEBACK. So maybe the house was a decoy for the hoax death. Also, remember that Carrie Fisher was suspicious about the ridiculously expensive house he rented where he never actually lived!!!

someone above asked when he moved into the Bel Air Hotel.

<!-- m -->http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/featu ... hoto200907<!-- m -->
    National Photo Group, from the beginning, “wanted to be the Michael Jackson agency,” Evenstad says&#46; “There’s always money to be made with Michael, so we started shooting him every day&#46;” &#91;u&#93;Last fall, when Jackson moved into the Bel-Air Hotel, in Los Angeles&#91;/u&#93;, Christopher Weiss and another photographer were assigned to be, as Weiss puts it, “soldiers of the sit&#46;” He, too, became friendly with the singer’s core group of fans&#58; mostly young, attractive, European women&#46;

i think the above would be just about right. that's when he relocated from Las Vegas, and then we read that he moved into Carolwood in December 2008. so when Kathy Hilton said he was living at the Bel Air Hotel right before he died, maybe she had in mind a quite loose timeline? because after all, she knew where to go when she heard he died. it's just that she was seen going at night, and not right after she heard.

but then again, liegi mentioned Carrie Fisher, who said:

<!-- m -->http://carriefisher.com/?p=439<!-- m -->
    I visited him over the Christmas holiday at that weirdly expensive rental home somewhere here in Southern Cal&#46; &#91;u&#93;What’s odd is that I see fans laying flowers in front of homes that I don’t think Michael ever lived in&#46;&#91;/u&#93; But then this whole scene is odd&#46;

where else would fans go and bring their flowers, aside from Forest Lawn? 1oo Carolwood was the only KNOWN place that Michael lived in. Carrie must have been seeing photos of those flowers at the gate, and maybe she's thinking 'this is not the house Michael lived in when I visited him.'

also, the OVGuide video from last year showed the guy who was trying to persuade Michael to pull down the Christmas wreaths on the gate, go to a 3rd gate, a back gate. it certainly didn't look like the main gate or the one with the garage. the gate was opened and someone quickly grabbed the bag of flags that the man brought and then closed the gate on the man's face.

but alphaba2 here says she walked around the property AGAIN and really didn't see a third gate. she has an earlier video about this where she said the same thing, and she was asked to look again the next time she was at Carolwood, and now she confirms that she didn't see the gate OVGuide went to.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FeCom-u9CA<!-- m -->

from 3:05 - 3:25

also, if they say paparazzi and fans camped out everyday, waiting to photograph Michael and the children's comings and goings, why aren't there any pictures at all? at least i haven't seen any. Big E said fans were there everyday and every time they come out of the gate, Michael would even open his window and shake hands or something. but there are no photos.

so i think it's also possible that Carolwood was a big misdirection. he possibly rented it as well, but maybe he didn't actually live there. he would go there for show sometimes, and can easily come in through the garage entrance without being seen because it was on one side of the property, and leave again through the main gate - to show himself to the fans.

there is this TMZ <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> article about MJ wanting to buy a Bel Air Mansion. in the photo is Barbara Mori, a Mexican actress.

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/28/jackson-w ... f-bel-air/<!-- m -->

but it seems the TRUE story is here:

<!-- m -->http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes ... rbara-mori<!-- m -->
    According to the Roshans, Jackson casually walked into Hrithik's makeup room in a Bel Air apartment in LA, where the actor was shooting for Kites&#46; The story goes that first Jackson' bodyguards entered&#46; Hrithik was taken aback to see the burly men&#46; On questioning them, &#91;u&#93;he learned that they were Jackson's bodyguards come to do a recce as the pop star was shooting the next day at the same venue&#91;/u&#93;&#46;

Coincidentally, Jackson also dropped in the same day as the Kites team was shooting&#46; &quot;My name is Michael,&quot; he is reported to have told Hrithik, his Mexican co-star Barbara Mori, and Rakesh Roshan&#46; &quot;It was funny to see someone like him who the whole world knows introducing himself&#46; Jackson and Hrithik spoke for a short time and then the singer left,&quot; said a source&#46;

&quot;I've been a huge Jackson fan since childhood,&quot; said Hrithik&#46; &quot;So dad requested the mansion owner that we'd like to come over and meet Jackson&#46; Instead he turned up in the room to meet us&#46; That meeting is etched in my memory&#46;&quot;

According to Roshan Sr, &quot;Michael Jackson was very curious about our shooting&#46;&quot;

<!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1198101/<!-- m -->

so what was Michael shooting? of course it's also possible that it was just an excuse he made and that he was really interested in the mansion...but what i'm saying is no one bothers to verify such articles so manipulation from the enemy camp - or Michael's, is easy. and this hoax has got to have given us - or that other camp - some misdirections. Carolwood might have been one of them.
  • Okay, so the thing with her rubbing his feet is very strange. I was just watching the bio of Walt Disney on CNBC, and at the end, when his kids and grandchildren were discussing his death, one of them said they remember walking up the hallway of the hospital, and saw (I think it was Roy Disney) standing outside the hospital room, shocked. When they reached the room, they saw Walt Disney had already passed away. He was laying with his hands on his chest, peaceful looking. Roy was in the room, talking to him, telling little jokes and stories, and rubbing his feet. Huh?

I understand holding hands, touching his face, but here again, he was rubbing his feet.
    i don't quite understand it but i tend to get this weird uncomfortable feeling when i see the photos of michael and ben. can't explain it. like particularly in the one where micheal seems to be distancing himself.
  • Nope, this bizarre behavior of rubbing MJ's extremities (particularly his feet) just doesn't sit well with me at all. Not at all! Too off the wall, mind you. Sounds too much like she is rubbing his body like a genie in a bottle. I liken it to her wanting to make a wish and she is desperately wishing for Michael's reincarnated spirit to escape from his lifeless body (like a reenactment of Ghosts) to reappear before her only to grant her three wishes! Ha! Are you scared yet?!?!? Awfully weird! Makes you wonder what the poor girl would have asked for?!?!?!?

Hollywood sure is crazy!

And, how many people now have admitted to fondling his body once dead? Isn't it bad enough Karen had to spend +9 hours preparing the body!

(one word sums it all up:BS!)
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    how many people now have admitted to fondling his body once dead?

Vote----> Quote of the Day.
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    Nope, this bizarre behavior of rubbing MJ's extremities (particularly his feet) just doesn't sit well with me at all. Not at all! Too off the wall, mind you.
    (one word sums it all up:BS!)
    They try too hard and they talk nonsense.

• well, and then as a concur version of Murray that gave propofol to Michael every night during the 2 months prior to his "death"?

Hi Miss Peppers...I'm not ignoring you. I just don't quite understand what you are saying. Can you expound on your thought?

Are saying that Dr Murray gave Propofol to Michael at the Bel-Air? If so then we need to know how Carolwood Drive fits into the picture because Michael's kids were supposedly at that residence (per Kai Chase, the chef). I would think that hotel security camera's would have shown Dr Murray bringing in equipment to sedate Michael if that were the case. And if so, they would have looked at those tapes knowing that Michael was registered there, right?

I admit that the doctor not knowing the address is odd because one would think that as a doctor it would be basic information to know the address of your patient - especially if you drove there every day.

Blessings
  • Okay, so the thing with her rubbing his feet is very strange. I was just watching the bio of Walt Disney on CNBC, and at the end, when his kids and grandchildren were discussing his death, one of them said they remember walking up the hallway of the hospital, and saw (I think it was Roy Disney) standing outside the hospital room, shocked. When they reached the room, they saw Walt Disney had already passed away. He was laying with his hands on his chest, peaceful looking. Roy was in the room, talking to him, telling little jokes and stories, and rubbing his feet. Huh?

I understand holding hands, touching his face, but here again, he was rubbing his feet.

It is not an explanation I got here, but some mystical extrapolation.

1) Some Chinese beliefs says that the spirit of a dead leaves the body by its feet. That's why Feng Shui says that you never place your bed in a way that would direct your feet to the door (of your room).

2) There is another belief saying that, back in the days, the embalmer would bite the toe of a dead, to make sure he is really dead. In french, we use to call them "Croque-Mort" (Dead Biter).

3) And don't we say: "six feet under" ?

What do we know of our world? Maybe there is a relation between Feet and Death. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    Maybe Kathy and Roy were just responding to their sixth sense! <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Is this her?
    Untitled.jpg
  • I don't share your opinion. No matter how famous and close those families, it is not possible for her to rub "dead" Michael's body parts. I did not touch my young and pretty mother when she died, nor whisper funny things just because she was a woman full of life and sense of humor. And definitely my brain was not fucked up from a huge grief and pain I felt to say "she is in airport". Hello! But that's me, not Jacksons or Hiltons.

Then... maybe it depends on the country, the state or the city? <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// -->
    Maybe it depends on the hospital? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    Because when my grandfather died, there was a bunch of people in the room.
    Even the priest who did his ritual with us all, friends and family that were there.

It seems inhuman to me, to keep the loving ones away!
    If one of my friend died and I made it to the hospital, I'll get in the room, no matter what! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I actually rubbed my Father's feet when he died at home. My mother was at his head stroking his hair, my sister had hold of his hand and I had his foot. At the time it was totally spontaneous and felt natural to do as we had nursed him at home and were there at his passing.
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    I would encourage everyone to read the comments posted below this video <!-- m -->http://piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com/2011/0 ... ul-person/<!-- m --> The change in perspective of Michael is awesome. It's like a veil is being lifted, and piece by piece his true character is being spotlighted and his name cleared once and for all. Jermaine, with his tweet of appreciation for the Hilton's tribute may be taking this into consideration.
  • peacock7peacock7 Posts: 147
    I hope no one believes this woman. And for the ones to point out how they touched or rubbed their relatives, surely that is different than what Kathy proposes. And for the ones that say that maybe that is how they do it in Hollywood, get real. That is not how Mr. & Mrs. Jackson would do it, period!

MJ was not in a HOSPITAL ROOM DEAD OK? So why even go on and on? I wonder what some newbies think when reading some people's takes. They are truly being no help to this hoax. Why are you here if you believe this woman? And especially you Miss Peppers. You always have something negative to say, and you make sure you lean toward MJ being dead as a door knob as Gina calls him. Why not go to the Murder Theory forum then.

I hope some don't think they are helping by TRYING to play the so-called "devil's advocate." We don't need any of those around here, in my estimation. It truly does muddy up the waters, and again, I sincerely hope that you all don't think you are providing clues or helping anything along, because you are most certainly not. You're a waste of space in this HOAX if you ask me. You are putting out negative energy instead of positive, and on and on.

Granted, MJ doesn't mind it that we like TS mentioned try to point out WHY THIS IS A HOAX, hence the Sting vs Hoax court aspect, but that is just it. We should be here enlightening the newbies as Souza has so eloquently done on the initial Home Page and her Blog. And then some of you come here to try and dispell what she wrote. I don't think that is MJ's purpose for hoaxville. He wants up to prove why this is a hoax and why he is not dead by this point. It is really old news to be still trying to figure out if MJ is alive or not for us believers and knowers. We are suppose to be helping the ones that are new to the idea, not babysitting and trying to pacify the ones that should know better.

Kathy of course knows that MJ is alive. Many, many celebrities do in all of entertainment. They have been asked not to expose it outright. And, some signed confidentiality agreements. Plus, MJ is a POWER BROKER in the industry big time. He OWNS at least half of Sony Music Ent. and is probably a BIG CHIEF that the other half listens to in that company instead of the other way around. Sony Music knew who's side their bread was buttered on, and that is why they kicked out Motolla - and shook up the top. They respect MJ and his opinion to no end. They saw how savvy he was from the get go of their getting with him. They most likely felt - "how can we lose - with the stuff Michael Jackson uses." Word up!

Lastly, MJ has probably shook his head at many people at the beginning of this hoax. For some to think that he really took propofol and other drugs hurt his feelings. He was like "how can they think that of me?" Some prople were so quick to believe it, and some on here still do. I never believed it and as God is my witness. When I saw that nurse Cherylin - I knew she was lying. I've never believed that Michael was EVER a drug addict per se. Maybe he found himself taking too many precription drugs for pain at one time, but that was it.

I look at the positive in everything, but many like to believe the lying media and tabloids and they jump on believing the negative. I think MJ has and is separating people along these lines. The ones that had/have faith in him and the ones that had/have faith in what the media has to said in order to fabricate and lie about him. Some on here still believe some of the lies the media has told on MJ. There is where they've accumulated some of their so-called facts of belief about/against MJ. He said out of his own mouth that he didn't take drugs. He had his children and Diana to live for, so why would he need a doctor Murray that he sings about in the Moonwalker version of Smooth Criminal to sedate him?

And less we forget, MJ wrote the script/screenplay, et at - so HE/HIMSELF had to die of something. There has to be a story of how and why he "died." By this point though, it is a little tiring to see some that believe that asinine and made up story that Michael Jackson had to be fed a drug like propofol to fall asleep. There is even evidence to show that this entire scenario that they proposed had happened to him with this drug can't be accomplished the way they claim (script written), but still some believe it. It is almost like they want to believe it. They don't know Michael. They can't feel the real him. They don't believe in him and his heart, and they are all about giving off and out lower vibrations/negative energy and frequencies.

And by the way, what is Anthony Jackson suppose to say - "My cousin is very much alive." It is not his hoax to expose, just like it is not anyone else's hoax to expose. Why would any of MJ's relatives state that MJ is alive? Does it make sense? This is his adventure. It's his fingers that need to be snapped. He is the one that needs to play with 'em a little bit. And then it is his BAM to throw down. And like someone recently posted, for the ones it pertains to, please get over yourselves. It is not about you. It is about MJ.