MJ: Vote For the Greatest Singer of All Time NME

finfinfinfin Posts: 648
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
SATURDAY, JUNE 4, 2011

<!-- m -->http://mjandjustice4some.blogspot.com/2 ... -time.html<!-- m -->

MJ: Vote For the Greatest Singer of All Time
Michael Jackson is up for another award, yet posthumously. The NME award, which is prestigious in the UK, depends on fans to vote for their favorite artist. In this case, Freddie Mercury (of the group Queen) is currently in the #1 spot. Michael Jackson is currently #2.

We all know that not only was the best singer, but he was the best ARTIST of all time. Please click here to cast your vote. You can vote as many times as you would like. The first time I went there I voted 25 times. Also, after you vote, if you close your window out and then go back to the site to vote again, the vote is stronger.

Please take the time to do this. Show the world how much admiration and love you hold for Michael Jackson, and show the world the power of Michael Jackson fans. Michael Jackson deserves this award above any other artist.
Posted by Michael Jackson: And Justice for Some

<!-- m -->http://www.mjportal.com/it/michael-jack ... html#63742<!-- m -->

A prestigious vote in England NME Awards for the 'Greatest Singer of All Time' needs your vote now! 05/06/2011 00::

<!-- m -->http://www.nme.com/ratemy/216512/greate ... f-all-time<!-- m -->

Votes for Michael are moving up the NME ranking. He has jumped to #2 from #5.

Yet, in two hours on 04/06/2011, MJ's rating only increased by two points while Freddie Mercury's went up by nearly 10. As of June 6, 2011, MJ is now at 8:02 while Freddie Mercury is at 8:77. The gap is closing but we need everyone on this.

We are now rallying the vote.

Please post on FB, TWITTER, every MJ FAN SITE you know and don't know.

NME is a prestigious award in the world of serious musicianship.

Here is how to vote effectively:

1: You can vote daily and as many times as you want.

2: Open up 5 new pages in your browser with the NME link in the address bar. Select Michael
Jackson from the top twenty list by clicking on his name.

3: A row of stars will then appear near the top of the right hand side of the page
alongside a picture of MJ. Click on the #10 star to register your vote for Michael.

4: As soon as it says "you have just rated Michael Jackson...." move to the next tab you
have opened.

5: When you have worked through all 5 or 6 of your tabs. Refresh all of them. Then again
select Michael Jackson's name from the main top twenty list.

6: When the stars again appear near the top of the page -- vote the #10 star again.

7: This method will become faster as you do it. Basically the aim is to move from left to
right quickly -- selecting,voting, refreshing -- then doing it again.

8: Try to do this daily for a committed period of at least 2 hours a day.

NME have told me that their deadline is the end of June 2011. They did not give me a firm, fixed date for the end of voting. Therefore it is important to just keep voting until I update you again. Thank you!

Lets win this!

For Michael.

Comments

• AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Done.
    Michael is losing for Fredie Mercury!

Keep voting!
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    i've just voted and will vote again!
  • Done! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Can i vote like NON STOP? Will it count every time?
    i think it will, i've voted for 50 times and gonna vote again, it was 8,10%, after a while it became 8.11%, i was sooo happy, but when i checked it up again, it was 8.10% again!!!:( may be sth is wrong
    it's 8.17% now, it means our votes are counted!Let's vote as much as we can!
  • it's 8.17% now, it means our votes are counted!Let's vote as much as we can!

8.25!!!!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I'm also on it! <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ -->
  • I voted and will keep voting! <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
  • 8.32! We are getting there <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
    I'm soooo happy, now Michael is 8,34%, Freddie-8,58%. I'm sure we can do it! The difference is not that big.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    The Voting closes on June 20th, but there needs to be a clear lead before then as Freddie's fans will be also voting. Please spread the word. Many Thanks
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    the more people, the quicker goes up <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> just dont vote for any1 else <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • 8.38 For Michael and 8.57 for Freddie! We have to do this, no matter what it takes! <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ -->
    Guys! I can't believe! Mike is now 8.42%, Freddie-8.55%, we are sooo close, i'm more than sure we will win if we vote every day at least for 50 times, i know it ain't a big thing but it would be great to see Michael as #1 in that list, he deserves it! <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • AAAAAAAAAAAAA WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!! MICHAEL is #1 8.57! <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ --> <!-- smichael-jackson/ -->michael-jackson/<!-- smichael-jackson/ --> <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ --> <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
    Freddie 8.50, so we still have to keep on voting, we don't want to lose <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ -->
    Yeahhhh, guys i'm soooo proud of us, we made it!!!! I have voted for 200-300 times, and will go on voting, we shouldn't relax, Freddie's fans may pass us, let's vote as much as we can <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ -->
    Guysss, it's horrible!!!!!!!!, Freddie is #1 again!!!! A wonder why Michael's fans are sooooo passive!!!!!! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    1. Freddie Mercury

Current Rating: 8.70

2. Michael Jackson

Current Rating: 8.45
  • I don't understand how it all happened! Today whole day it was Michael #1 8.65 and Freddie #2 8.50 and in only 2 hours the situation changed completely, now Freddie is 8.65 and Michael is 8.50. How is that even possible?! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    But we still have 10 days to go, so we won't give up!
  • Maybe they count only 1 vote?
  • Maybe they count only 1 vote?
    ok there is something wrong with the website, the numbers keep on jumping up and down every minute.
    Now the results are:

1. Freddie Mercury

Current Rating: 8.75

2. Michael Jackson

Current Rating: 8.38

This is really horrible, i mean i do love Freddie's songs, i listen to them very often, he is another genius to me, but it's obvious that MJ is number one, the greatest. Freddie's fans seem more active than MJ's fans, it's really irritating
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    Ok, i love Freddie with all my heart, but ...Michael is Michael.
    So, Michael, GO ON TOP QUICK!
    Does Freddie have more fans? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    Michael is again #1 <!-- spenguin/ -->penguin/<!-- spenguin/ --> but Freddie is too close, i don't know how rapidly the results change, but Freddie can pass Michael again, so let's vote plz

1. Michael Jackson
    Current Rating: 8.68

2. Freddie Mercury
    Current Rating: 8.51
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    Apparently there was a glitch yesterday with the numbers, some members on twitter emailed the NME editor to complain,but he said the poll was fair. There is tough competition with Freddie Mercury, so MJ needs to establish a clear lead now. Although we have until 20th June it won't be easy, but this is something we can do for Michael NOW
    The results change every 30 mins and it is possible to have block votes- here are the instructions
    <!-- m -->http://tl.gd/avafu3<!-- m -->
    and here is the link to use again
    <!-- m -->http://www.nme.com/ratemy/216512/greate ... tem/216579<!-- m -->
    Remember 10 stars for MJ
  • heartphantomheartphantom Posts: 722
    Let's take a look at the bright side, If Freddie wins at least it's Freddie , i mean he's not some dishonorable rival at all.
    and remember <!-- m -->http://www.pastemagazine.com/articles/2 ... borat.html<!-- m -->
  • I voted "MJ amazing" a few times <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I'll vote again later!