Michael Jackson Autopsy Photo

Comments

• on 1318968973:
    <br />
    on 1318966107:
    <br />You guys seen this yet? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pz0OIk6oqQA <br /><br />It's almost an exact match! <br /><br />(Also, hurray for reviving old threads!)  ;D <br />
    <br /><br />OMG it IS an exact match! YES!! Thank you so much for posting. Who discovered this?<br /><br />HOAXERS +1<br />
    <br /><br />No problem, I'm not sure who discovered this but I did link someone to the Pictures a while back, they never replied. It was about the Gurney picture, but they ignored me, I'm assuming they used the same pictures...  :geek:<br /><br />No problem, glad to be of service :D
  • So the death picture used in court is certainly a fake. Michael was never posed there on a gurney at all. ALL PHOTOSHOP? The eyeliner smudging and lighting on the lid is undeniable.<br /><br /><br /> OMG! OMG! OMG!
  • THIS IS BIG! /bravo/ party/
  • on 1318969509:
    <br />So the death picture used in court is certainly a fake. Michael was never posed there on a gurney at all. ALL PHOTOSHOP? The eyeliner smudging and lighting on the lid is undeniable.<br /><br /><br /> OMG! OMG! OMG!<br />
    <br /><br />I could provide an overlay if you want, the picture is an exact match. The chin is in line, the eyes, the face and cheeks are the same and the theory about the Hairline is now debunked, I guess. <br /><br />Yes, I'm assuming it's all pretty  much Photoshop. How else would it be an exact match? sure the colours are different, but it's not hard to change them. <br /><br />
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    autopsyface.jpg<br /> <br />But that's still a good body match. And when they show the video of the room within the room and all the security walking around, then I guess they could have anybody laying in that bed.<br /> <br />
  • on 1318970228:
    <br />autopsyface.jpg<br /> <br />But that's still a good body match. And when they show the video of the room within the room and all the security walking around, then I guess they could have anybody laying in that bed.<br />
    <br /><br />I didn't quite comprehend that... <br /><br />All I can say is that this piece of evidence is crucial, isn't it? the Body could've been a Dummy, they could've photoshopped Michael's face onto it. The face is an exact match to the Picture. <br /><br />To me, the Room looked like a prop-room. Fleak testified and accidentally slipped the word "Prop-room" so I have no reason to be suprised. I tell ya, these people are doing such a bad job.
  • Okay, I don't mean to be a wet blanket, but could it line up because it really IS Michael, in both pictures?  I guess I don't understand how this means that this is " the keep it in the closet" photo and not just another picture of him.  They would both line up because they are both of the same man.  Or am I just not getting it.  Believe me, I really want to get excited about this, but just seems like there should be another picture to compare.  <br /><br />Also, the photo is comparing the left eye with the right eye, I don't know...
  • I was noticing something... the neck in the autopsy photo looks almost waxy, compared to the keep it in the closet photo.  What do you all think about that?
  • on 1318976220:
    <br />Okay, I don't mean to be a wet blanket, but could it line up because it really IS Michael, in both pictures?  I guess I don't understand how this means that this is " the keep it in the closet" photo and not just another picture of him.  They would both line up because they are both of the same man.  Or am I just not getting it.  Believe me, I really want to get excited about this, but just seems like there should be another picture to compare.  <br /><br />Also, the photo is comparing the left eye with the right eye, I don't know...<br />
    <br /><br />I think you're on you're own tracks here. No, the picture wouldn't line up to be exactly the same, because it's supposed to be the same Man. The sole reason why it's fake is because everything is exactly the same. You can't just take a picture of someone and have everything match in the exact same places and faceshape, it's completely in-line.  <br /><br />The pictures are merely for shock value, haven't you guys ever heard of that? <br /><br />It's not just the eye, girl. It's the Eyes, the eyebrows, the chin, the face shape and the hairline. It's all too uncanny, even for a Non-beLIEver. <br /><br />
  • on 1318976395:
    <br />I was noticing something... the neck in the autopsy photo looks almost waxy, compared to the keep it in the closet photo.  What do you all think about that?<br />
    <br /><br />Girl, I think that it's a Prosthetic Model with a face photoshopped onto it. Sorry to be blunt, but it just seems too apparant.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    autopsyface.jpg 3516_18_10_11_10_52_33.png<br /><br />[size=12pt]Reversed Closet pic[/size]  lolol/
  • on 1318979909:
    <br />autopsyface.jpg 3516_18_10_11_10_52_33.png<br /><br />[size=12pt]Reversed Closet pic[/size]  lolol/<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks, I'm considering overlaying this... I'm not sure if people would be able to see it right, though. It's complicated. I guess I could make a better side-by-side comparison at the same angles? let me know.
  • finfinfinfin Posts: 648
    @Raikiramari here is a side by side pic, I am not very good at it - you could probably do it better<br /><br />3516_18_10_11_11_54_02.png
  • on 1318981702:
    <br />@Raikiramari here is a side by side pic, I am not very good at it - you could probably do it better<br /><br />3516_18_10_11_11_41_51.png<br />
    <br /><br />Thankies, I  think I should adjust the angle and it'll be spot on, not that it isn't already same but just for clarification.
  • /bravo/ that is amazing work. We all know Michael had peach fuzz hair, kind of bald. One thing always puzzled me how does he have hair in that picture? It looks like his hair in the 80 90.. Did they put a wig on before they took the picture? So this pic that you guys found it looks like an exact match.. That is not Michael in that gurney, he is alive..
  • on 1318983211:
    <br /> /bravo/ that is amazing work. We all know Michael had peach fuzz hair, kind of bald. One thing always puzzled me how does he have hair in that picture? It looks like his hair in the 80 90.. Did they put a wig on before they took the picture? So this pic that you guys found it looks like an exact match.. That is not Michael in that gurney, he is alive.. <br />
    <br /><br />I did some work on the "In The Closet" Picture in Paint Tool SAI, it's not the best. I also got the picture to the correct angle, if you overlay the two they are EXACTLY on point. <br /><br />At the correct angle: yep-1.png<br /><br />Edited: yep.jpg (Not the best, but damn I tried and it looks so... like the picture) <br /><br /><br />I only edited the picture for a total of six minutes, just goes to show how horribly and cheaply done this is. (Shakes head) What will they think of next?
  • Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1318976743:
    <br />
    on 1318976220:
    <br />Okay, I don't mean to be a wet blanket, but could it line up because it really IS Michael, in both pictures?  I guess I don't understand how this means that this is " the keep it in the closet" photo and not just another picture of him.  They would both line up because they are both of the same man.  Or am I just not getting it.  Believe me, I really want to get excited about this, but just seems like there should be another picture to compare.  <br /><br />Also, the photo is comparing the left eye with the right eye, I don't know...<br />
    <br /><br />I think you're on you're own tracks here. No, the picture wouldn't line up to be exactly the same, because it's supposed to be the same Man. The sole reason why it's fake is because everything is exactly the same. You can't just take a picture of someone and have everything match in the exact same places and faceshape, it's completely in-line.  <br /><br />The pictures are merely for shock value, haven't you guys ever heard of that? <br /><br />It's not just the eye, girl. It's the Eyes, the eyebrows, the chin, the face shape and the hairline. It's all too uncanny, even for a Non-beLIEver. <br /><br /><br />
    <br /> <br />But this face in the autopsy is not that of a 50 year old man. I think the reason the photoshop overlay is so exact is because it was taken from a picture from 17 years ago. It is the exact same everything (eyes, lips, chin, etc) like you said.<br /><br />There is no way you could look at this picture and see a 50 year old Michael, or an old white man either...I know Arnold Klein is a good dermatologist/plastic surgeon, but he ain't THAT good. <br /><br />Now it makes sense why Alberto Alvarez would state "50 year old man" on the 911 call. And then the paramedics said the man looked like an old white man who is terminally ill, (but neither description fits the body in this autopsy photo)<br /><br />Well, I look at this autopsy picture, I see a 1991 version of Michael Jackson :geek: <br /><br />...It's a fake.
  • on 1318984111:
    <br />
    on 1318976743:
    <br />
    on 1318976220:
    <br /><br />I think you're on you're own tracks here. No, the picture wouldn't line up to be exactly the same, because it's supposed to be the same Man. The sole reason why it's fake is because everything is exactly the same. You can't just take a picture of someone and have everything match in the exact same places and faceshape, it's completely in-line.  <br /><br />The pictures are merely for shock value, haven't you guys ever heard of that? <br /><br />It's not just the eye, girl. It's the Eyes, the eyebrows, the chin, the face shape and the hairline. It's all too uncanny, even for a Non-beLIEver. <br /><br /><br />
    <br /> <br />It is the exact same everything (eyes, lips, chin, etc) like you said----> that's the problem. <br /><br />I think the one thing that is glaringly obvious is that the reason the overlay is so exact is it's because it was taken from a face from 17 years ago.<br /><br />This face is not that of a 50 year old man...the face in the autopsy picture is not that of a 50 year old man.<br /><br />There is no way you could look at this autopsy picture and see a 50 year old man...I know Arnold Klein is a good dermatologist, but he ain't THAT good. <br /><br />Now it makes why Alberto Alvarez would state "50 year old man" on the 911 call. And then the paramedics said the man looked like an old white man, terminally ill.<br /><br />Well, I look at this autopsy picture and I don't see either of those!  I see a 1991 version of Michael Jackson :geek: <br /><br />...It's a fake.<br />
    <br /><br />Girl, there's no way that this is Michael as much as the Non-beLIEvers seem to think it is, absolutely not him. <br /><br />I reason with Non-beLIEvers, but this? THIS, this is just the beginning of something for us.
  • Interesting work guys! I agree...the man in the autopsy pic does not look like he is 50 years old but much younger, extremely skinny (he actually looks pretty fit to me), and does not look terminally ill. So either this was staged by Michael or the paramedics and people who described the body are completely delusional  lolol/
  • They tried to be clever and use Mike's right eye and pass it off as his left one for this "autopsy pic". ;))
  • on 1318983905:
    <br />
    on 1318983211:
    <br /> /bravo/ that is amazing work. We all know Michael had peach fuzz hair, kind of bald. One thing always puzzled me how does he have hair in that picture? It looks like his hair in the 80 90.. Did they put a wig on before they took the picture? So this pic that you guys found it looks like an exact match.. That is not Michael in that gurney, he is alive.. <br />
    <br /><br />I did some work on the "In The Closet" Picture in Paint Tool SAI, it's not the best. I also got the picture to the correct angle, if you overlay the two they are EXACTLY on point. <br /><br />At the correct angle: yep-1.png<br /><br />Edited: yep.jpg (Not the best, but damn I tried and it looks so... like the picture) <br /><br /><br />I only edited the picture for a total of six minutes, just goes to show how horribly and cheaply done this is. (Shakes head) What will they think of next? <br />
    <br /> <br /> /bravo/  you did a fantastic job.. It is photoshopped.  OMG!
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    on 1318966107:
    <br />You guys seen this yet? <br /><br />It's almost an exact match! <br /><br />(Also, hurray for reviving old threads!)  ;D<br />
    <br /><br /> OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! Thanks a bunch for sharing that video. Quite a shocker. I don't think I would have ever noticed! Wow......  ::P
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    on 1318983905:
    <br />
    on 1318983211:
    <br /><br />I did some work on the "In The Closet" Picture in Paint Tool SAI, it's not the best. I also got the picture to the correct angle, if you overlay the two they are EXACTLY on point. <br /><br />At the correct angle: yep-1.png<br /><br />Edited: yep.jpg (Not the best, but damn I tried and it looks so... like the picture) <br /><br /><br />I only edited the picture for a total of six minutes, just goes to show how horribly and cheaply done this is. (Shakes head) What will they think of next?<br />
    <br /><br /> lolol/ lolol/ lolol/ Wow...! I'm literally over here lmbo because this is just soooo crazy. Haha. Thanks for pointing this out. It's funny how this photo has been disected since it was released. We won't allow MJ to die. EVER! Nor will we ever believe the lies that media tends to feed.
  • The question is, does the defense and the DA attorney know this pic is photoshopped?? I am wondering if they do not see that this pic looks like Michael in the 90's very young. I guess they are in lala land.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    on 1318990126:
    <br />They tried to be clever and use Mike's right eye and pass it off as his left one for this "autopsy pic". ;)) <br />
    <br /><br />Interesting insight:<br />Michael has two right eyes now - at least on that picture.