TIAI June 25

Comments

• scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    I do not believe the murder theory, but I do believe that there was a real threat of death has long wanted to destroy him with false accusations of child abuse and failed to take him to jail, I think it may be the same, the FBI will not engage in play, this is very serious.

I totally agree with you.

Ok guys. If you now say FBI is not engaged, then automatically "sting operation" and thereby "sting/hoax court" theory blown away. Is that right? Then the murder also not an option, although Grace disagree that it has not been debunked yet.

Where do we say the FBI is NOT involved?? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Perhaps I misunderstood Paula?
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    seems like there was a statement from someone around the trial time that the trial actually showed that it was michael himself that was the actual victim in alot of this . if the fbi has been looking at him they have been looking at the people around him. i don't know about all of the number stuff (except to say : the lord moves in mysterious ways), but it seems to me there would be plenty of reason since the beginning of all these woes for them to have some ideas of who was causing this and being able to be involved somehow. whether it is all a planned thing or simply divine intervetion , something just doesn't add up in all of this.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    I was thinking about the birth and death dates on the money. I thought I might find the difference between them – because they are represented as numbers.

08291958–06252009=2039949

2039949 divided by 9 is 226661-the first three numbers are in the time of death 2.26.
    2039949 divided by 2040 is 999.975
    2040 divided by 9 is 226.666666 - so there’s the time of death again.
    999.975 divided by 9 = 111.10833333333etc.

Is it just a freaky numerical coincidence?
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    I do not believe the murder theory, but I do believe that there was a real threat of death has long wanted to destroy him with false accusations of child abuse and failed to take him to jail, I think it may be the same, the FBI will not engage in play, this is very serious.

I totally agree with you.

I agree as well. The molestation accusations prove to me that someone(s) was out to destroy Michael. Nobody would ever accuse an innocent person of such vile things if not to utterly ruin that person. But when Michael didn't give up and people around the world continued to love him, "they" decided killing Michael's reputation wasn't enough. I do believe that when the FBI were looking into the accusations they uncovered the plot against Michael and that is why they are working with him for the hoax. But I also think the FBI's involvement is only a small(ish) part of the hoax and Michael's plans for when he returns. I seem to notice Michael in almost every aspect of entertainment/media/products/culture/etc and people all over the world are heavily influenced by Michael right now even though they don't realize it. But I think it will all "Come Together" once he returns.
  • @applehead so you believe the twin theory?
    I watched the clip and thrie to not get distracted of the gp and I tried to see the second MJ but really I don't know what you see and when you see the second MJ....maybe from 4:30?

At the beginning there is a smiling MIchael, with the face of an angel, at the end he is a little different, in fact only the expression on his face is a little different so finally I don't know - do you see 2 Michaels?

Please point the moments where you think there is the second Michael.

There is not twin, if that person who sang was not MJ it was an impersonator not a twin brother. Mj has no twin brother. blessings.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I have a feeling the FBI are only involved to give clearance. To me, none of the signs pointed towards a necessity or death threats or feeling his life in danger, I just don't see anything that suggests that. The vast majority of the clues are entertainment style, circus elephants before the memorial and such.

I also fail to rationalize why if Michael felt threatened and was in fear, that he would drop multiple repetitive hints that he is alive. A sting operation would only be concerned with preventing it's target from entrapment, not the whole world...

So let's say it were argued this was a sting operation to catch shady doctors. Something in the process of setting up these doctors would need to be a subtle clue for THEM... not the body moving in the helicopter and emerging as a surfboard and displayed on live TV for all to see... seems overly elaborate just to prevent entrapment of a few bad doc's.

I DO however, in no small way, also think that this hoax is to clear Michael's name from these sick allegations that seemed to destroy him despite prevailing in 2005. How he will do that we remain to see but I have good faith. I do not know if the FBI would be willing to assist him, I do not understand why they would care.

Besides that crucial event, from day one this has felt like a giant entertainment production. As solid proof eludes us, I fall back more and more on my gut instincts, which have largely held up in these 2 years. I say the whole thing is a movie. Souza was right that day when she posted the movie theory. I think so strongly.

But in entertainment, it need not be a frivolous pursuit. Michael gives a famous interview where he says that to entertain people is very powerful; to provide a diversion from daily life, to tell a story, to inspire emotion and feeling. It's not JUST entertainment. Entertainment provides a platform to spread a message and to be heard on grand scale. Entertainers are in a very powerful position with their fame and popularity that should not be overlooked. Entertainers can inspire and bring about real change, whether its to start a fashion trend or usher in an entirely new sociological age of enlightenment... I suppose when you think about it, the possibilities are endless.
  • alsmom380alsmom380 Posts: 75
    After several days of composing myself and re-researching two years of info, I am back. I also re-read TS's post. For those who follows his/her every word I must say I'm surprised no one (that I've seen) have noticed what was REALLY said. (My perception) <br /><br />TS said: <br /><br />"Does this mean that Jermaine is not in on the hoax? Well, I guess some people are starting to think that the family is not in on the hoax. I have always said that the family is in on it. <br /> <br />If the family does not know about the hoax, then we might as well say that MJ himself doesn’t know about it either! The family has repeatedly said that they know what happened to MJ; so if there is a hoax, then they know about it. And if they don’t know about any hoax, it’s because there is none—instead, the Illuminati got him. Which is it? That’s the multi-million dollar question!!!"<br /><br />If we are to believe what this person says, (or in some peoples cases, EVERYTHING this person says) then the multi-million dollar answer is HOAX. The Illuminati didn't get him. He/she said it him/herself. He/she refuted the murder theory him/herself just by posting this. I don't know the how's and why's  yet but all will be explained. Come on everybody....Michael's alive!!! <!-- sparty/ -->party/<!-- sparty/ --> Uggg. I wish I knew if TS was male or female. It sucks typing he/she  <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
    Glad you're back alsmom.

You can type s/he, that works.
  • alsmom380alsmom380 Posts: 75
    Damn, the large fonts are really large. Sorry!
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    But Bec what about the tapes where Michael himself says he fears for his life? Do you think he is only acting?
    @Gina, yes I think so. I think it's a murder mystery style plot. The family is perpetuating it, saying Michael told them he was afraid for his life. The obvious question they haven't answered about that is: if Michael said he was afraid he was going to be murdered, why didn't you DO anything?

Also, if Michael is in fear for his life, why would he not call the FBI? Or one of his siblings have called? Also, would the FBI not already have knowledge of a plot to kill MJ considering they followed him and eavesdropped on him for 11 years up until 2005?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    alsmom380
    Yes, I was just going to post the same thing! His 2 choices tell us exactly!
    Bec
    But in entertainment, it need not be a frivolous pursuit. Michael gives a famous interview where he says that to entertain people is very powerful; to provide a diversion from daily life, to tell a story, to inspire emotion and feeling. It's not JUST entertainment. Entertainment provides a platform to spread a message and to be heard on grand scale. Entertainers are in a very powerful position with their fame and popularity that should not be overlooked. Entertainers can inspire and bring about real change, whether its to start a fashion trend or usher in an entirely new sociological age of enlightenment... I suppose when you think about it, the possibilities are endless.

And every good movie needs a protagonist. From a young age MJ has intuitively deciphered/observed the good guys from the bad guys first in the entertainment business and then in the larger world. Yet he has woven an electrifying thriller story that includes real enemy/bad guys, the ultimate reality show. He has felt this calling to create this, and is fearless because he feels God's protection. A previous poster said one of the reasons for showing the money on both sides, is that this hoax is full of paradoxes, opposites/2 sides that are true at the same time. I agree with the seeming opposites that the hoax is a movie and also there was some real danger in his life. At the same time for almost all these 2 years I cannot shake the feeling that some or all of the enemy/public hatred of MJ has been set up and fueled by the man himself, starting with leaking the fabricated h chamber and e bones stories to the press, giving all his staff copies of P.T. Barnum's book and saying he wanted his life to be the Greatest show on earth, and almost immediately this was followed by the the pepsi fire (there's been discussion of it being possibly a hoax). The first allegation in 1993 could have been the true enemy, but perhaps the second one, starting with the Bashir interviews (clues that MJ was fully in control of them), and all the way through the 2005 trials which the FBI were somewhat involved, had that show element to them (he was fully aware of the show trial of O.J. Simpson). I simply can't shake that feeling in my gut. So if MJ truly has enemies that hate him enough to destroy his public image and physically kill him, then they are the same ones from the fire, 1993, 2005 up to present, and therefore his life would be in enough danger that his children would not be out and about openly, and he wouldn't want to do open concerts, not even 10. If he has no real dangers and it is all fake phone calls afraid for his life, and no fears of the Illuminati (TS has clearly said they didn't get him), then I take this same situation back 21+ years to the first planning of this grand HIStory/hoax/ARG/Greatest Show On Earth. My gut feeling tells me it has been a show for a very long time, but many "actors" in it may not have been aware it was a show, like Tom Sneddon. Michael said he was psychic, and also said that his lyrics came from God, so why not the whole 21+ year story/hoax, etc. Sometimes I think this, and sometimes I think only some parts were planned by him. I'm torn. <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> <!-- smj_dance/ -->mj_dance/<!-- smj_dance/ -->
  • I do not believe the murder theory, but I do believe that there was a real threat of death has long wanted to destroy him with false accusations of child abuse and failed to take him to jail, I think it may be the same, the FBI will not engage in play, this is very serious.
    <br /><br />On one of the TIAI threads someone posted a link to the entertainment department of the FBI and that they do indeed participate in entertainment productions to ensure realism and provide reference for such productions. If there is an entire department of the FBI reserved for such relations, why is it so hard to believe they would be involved with  Michael's giant reality movie?
    <br /><br /><br />Here, here!!! Well said!
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    The vast majority of the clues are entertainment style, circus elephants before the memorial and such.<br />[...]<br />Entertainment provides a platform to spread a message and to be heard on grand scale. Entertainers are in a very powerful position with their fame and popularity that should not be overlooked. Entertainers can inspire and bring about real change, whether its to start a fashion trend or usher in an entirely new sociological age of enlightenment... I suppose when you think about it, the possibilities are endless.
    <br /><br />I am with you. There are several very strong entertaining aspects in this - more entertaining aspects than criminal aspects.<br />Maybe we receive more entertaining momenti for some reasons or we are no good criminal investigators - well, we did not get an apprenticeship in criminal investigation before and we don't have the means at hand to investigate in detail.<br />So forgiving ourselves as to this criminal investigator imperfectness, we can work on what may be closer to us: entertainment.<br /><br />I said in one of my last posts:<br />
    We have several layers in this journey, several repetitive themes.<br />- family (holistic doctor, child support etc.)<br />- professional ethics (medical, pharmacy, hospital, lawyers, court, police, etc.)<br />- weapons, war and all related (stun gun, Lopez, army etc.)<br />- fire (burning, Pepsi, Arnie, jacket, money, etc.)<br />- cardiac (heart, blood, love, emotions, etc.)<br />- time (delays, numbers, etc.)<br />- illusion (reality vs. perception etc., open eyes, show = make see, autopsy = see for yourself, etc.)<br />- belief (persuadation, religion, God, judgements, etc.)<br />- change (individual, regional, global etc.)<br />
    <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=172&t=19727<br /><br />Adding: cleaning the house / name.<br />Plus enjoying life.<br /><br /><br />What kind of criminal evidence did we understand from what media told us?<br />The police not sealing the location, Murray's car being towed, Murray being searched and found, Murray being a witness not a suspect, Murray being left alone again for quite some time, walking freely, continuing "practicing", being interviewed, photographed, mainly by NPG and TMZ, Murray in court with toys, "I don't want you sedating people", interview with Mr. Chernoff "everything's slow in California", continued delays, the AR publication, the coroner's statements, etc. Everything that was missing compared to "real" cases and everything that was too much to make it a "real" case (like a "make-up" on a clown will only dramatize what needs to be shown and hide what needs to be hidden - for the performance).<br /><br /><br />TMZ's continued manipulation "giving direction, "hints" and opinions" as the center of information distribution doesn't help any further in getting an answer on any criminal investigation - except: it's all about entertainment.<br />TMZ are not FBI's PR center (at least not to my knowledge, but yes, maybe Harvey is an undercover agent too?).<br />What we know is they are doing entertainment business and making their money from and within this entertainment industry. So TMZ is about entertainment first.<br /><br /><br />When I did say: "don't kick murder out of your mind" I meant this to keep the balance in this dance and to keep eyes open. We have these alternatives:<br />- nobody died (variants: get away from lawsuits, get away from concerts, get away from paparazzi, get away from fans, get away from publicity, take a sabbatical for the kids, take a sabbatical for a lady, take a sabbatical for himself, etc)<br />- somebody died (variants: gardener, housekeeper, impersonator, deadly ill person willing to take "Michael's place" to set him free, the romanian guy, etc)<br />- somebody important (to Michael) died (variants: friend, colleague etc)<br />- somebody important (to the family) died (variants: brother, twin, cousin, impersonating family member etc.)<br />- somebody important (to the industry) died (variants: the brand as such was switched to a milk cow without too much investment, M Joseph J the singer & dancer brand part died, M Joe J the entertainer brand part stayed behind the curtains etc)<br />- somebody important (to the industry) HAD to "die" on intention (variants: M Joseph J the singer & dancer brand part ("I LOVE to tour", on Michael's intention, on the industry's intention, etc)<br /><br />In the last case, we again have a murder case, but it is the murder of a brand leitmotif not of a human being.<br />
    Murder is the unlawful killing of another human being with "malice aforethought", and generally this state of mind distinguishes murder from other forms of unlawful homicide (such as manslaughter). As the loss of a human being inflicts enormous grief upon the individuals close to the victim, as well as the fact that the commission of a murder is highly detrimental to the good order within society, most societies both present and in antiquity have considered it a most serious crime worthy of the harshest of punishment. In most countries, a person convicted of murder is typically given a long prison sentence, possibly a life sentence where permitted, and in some countries, the death penalty may be imposed for such an act — though this practice is becoming less common.[1] In most countries, there is no statute of limitations for murder (no time limit for prosecuting someone for murder). A person who commits murder is called a murderer .[2]
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder<br /><br />The question remaining in this murder case is: who's intention was it, who did it and what will be the punishment - if any - for that act.<br />If we do not have a physical human being's life that ended but an artificial stage life set to stop on purpose (with a cardiac arrest meaning a stop of love and life) - who was harmed if not the fans and many leaches - and who did profit if not sales results, the clearing of Michael's name, the cleaning from false friends, from unpleasant lawsuits, having contracts running out, getting a mega deal contract fixed with Sony, renovating Havenhurst, getting the family and the kids tighter and safe as to financial support. Following the money trail we have the industry AND the family profiting which is a standard business win-win-situation.<br /><br /><br />Coming back to the initially mentioned themes during these two years: <br />they are not linked to any criminal activity, they are not linked to entertainment (except illusion). <br />However, they have a strong educational foundation.<br />With this we are back in 2009 when I wondered about the new edutainment stream in media.<br /><br /><br />This is what Dave Dave said on LKL:<br />"To liberate myself from the confines of my father's criminality." <br />"He caused all this." <br />"To free myself of his name and his legacy, I decided to become my own person with changing my name."<br /><br />I think that says it all.<br /><br />[BBvideo 425,350:2fmpkdm1] />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw<br /><br />The hoax is not a hoax since 2009. This is all about the time before June 25. <br />This disappearance is encouraging us to look into what happened before to see and understand truth.<br />This is an invitation into Michael's life as much as he invited us into the various "makings of" songs and videos after June 25. This is actually letting us come close.<br /><br />It was a very brave decision to put a final fullstop to many things that had made Michael's life unbearable.<br />June 25, 2009 put an end to the hoax that had started in the 80s if not earlier.<br />That's why the ambulance picture, the memorial and the funeral set was all pointing to Michael from that era because that Michael (marketed brand image) was "laid to grave". <br /><br />Back to the basics of life - back to Michael Joe, back to family, values, back to the truth.<br />This includes the themes above and spirituality and love. <br />Giving away the not needed (like for Julian's auctions) frees the spirit and makes life easy and new.<br /><br />
    Matthew 5<br />Introduction to the Sermon on the Mount<br /> 1 Now when Jesus saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to him, 2 and he began to teach them.<br /><br />The Beatitudes<br />    He said:<br /><br />3 Blessed are the poor in spirit,<br />  for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.<br />4 Blessed are those who mourn,<br />  for they will be comforted.<br />5 Blessed are the meek,<br />  for they will inherit the earth.<br />6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,<br />  for they will be filled.<br />7 Blessed are the merciful,<br />  for they will be shown mercy.<br />8 Blessed are the pure in heart,<br />  for they will see God.<br />9 Blessed are the peacemakers,<br />  for they will be called children of God.<br />10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,<br />  for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.<br /><br />11 Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. <br />12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
    <br />http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+5-7%3A29&version=NIV<br /><br /><br />Last but not least there's the clever person, reminding me so much of The Brave Little Tailor (a fairy tale collected by Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm) who can strike down seven with one blow.  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <br />http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/grimm020.html<br /><br /><br />Hope you have the best of all times, Michael.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    This is what Dave Dave said on LKL:
    "To liberate myself from the confines of my father's criminality."
    "He caused all this."
    "To free myself of his name and his legacy, I decided to become my own person with changing my name."

Yes, from the beginning it was strange to me he said those things above - one more reason to believe he was MJ or he was conveing Michael's message with those words.

But there's another aspect: Michael forgave his father so I don't quite understand why he would want to "liberate" himself.

The whole Dave Dave thing is so strange <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr --> ...
  • Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
    Ok...  i will engage.<br /><br />Often one of my stumbling blocks to the hoax is Karen Faye and Michael Bush.  They both say they dressed Michael for his coffin and Karen states she put make up and wig on him.<br /><br />To this day, Karen has never deviated from this and insists he is dead and she prepared the body.<br /><br />I know there have been arguments over whether she is qualified to do this (but to me, that is a side issue.  She is a make up artist and its plausable she could do this).<br /><br />I still havent heard any valid arguments to debunk Karen and her claims.
    <br /><br />[font=cursive:wakp4zae]SURE....something about Karen's story ISN"T right...that being....<br />LaToya also said she dressed Michael.....so who do you believe???<br />Neither.  It's a show.[/font:wakp4zae]
    <br /><br />Could you direct me to where LaToya has said this?  As i have never seen this from LaToya. x x
  • applehead250609applehead250609 Posts: 2,615
    <br /><br /><br />"I said in one of my last posts:<br />
    We have several layers in this journey, several repetitive themes.<br />- family (holistic doctor, child support etc.)<br />- professional ethics (medical, pharmacy, hospital, lawyers, court, police, etc.)<br />- weapons, war and all related (stun gun, Lopez, army etc.)<br />- fire (burning, Pepsi, Arnie, jacket, money, etc.)<br />- cardiac (heart, blood, love, emotions, etc.)<br />- time (delays, numbers, etc.)<br />- illusion (reality vs. perception etc., open eyes, show = make see, autopsy = see for yourself, etc.)<br />- belief (persuadation, religion, God, judgements, etc.)<br />- change (individual, regional, global etc.)<br />
    <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=172&t=19727<br /><br />Adding: cleaning the house / name.<br />Plus enjoying life."<br /><br /><br />"The hoax is not a hoax since 2009. This is all about the time before June 25. <br />This disappearance is encouraging us to look into what happened before to see and understand truth.<br />This is an invitation into Michael's life as much as he invited us into the various "makings of" songs and videos after June 25. This is actually letting us come close.<br /><br />It was a very brave decision to put a final fullstop to many things that had made Michael's life unbearable.<br />June 25, 2009 put an end to the hoax that had started in the 80s if not earlier.<br />That's why the ambulance picture, the memorial and the funeral set was all pointing to Michael from that era because that Michael (marketed brand image) was "laid to grave". <br /><br />Back to the basics of life - back to Michael Joe, back to family, values, back to the truth.<br />This includes the themes above and spirituality and love.<br />Giving away the not needed (like for Julian's auctions) frees the spirit and makes life easy and new."<br /><br /><br />This 2 parts of your post made me go WOW,and blow my mind away,thank you GRACE !!!!!!!!<br /> I agree with you in everything you said.This hoax is about the PAST and about knowing the past,because without the THE PAST, there is No PRESENT and  No FUTURE.Remember this: "IF YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR PAST,YOU'R CONDEMNED TO REPEAT IT"<br />How can we understand something from this giant mountain of contradictions that is this hoax today,if we don't know what caused this??????? <br />We have to dig deep,to disect hard the Hoax,the PAST to be more exact,and it's not about a murder for sure.This GIANT HOAX is composed from many things like,DRAMA,ROMANCE,ADVENTURE,ACTION,COMEDY and HORROR,you know just like in real life.We as individuals can absorb all this and learn something from it.It's up to us if we want to LEARN  what Michael is trying to teach us.It's about LIFE,a beautiful life that we can have together as human beings,we just have to let go to THE FEAR and see THE SIGN in front of us.The only thing that can make us weak is THE FEAR. How many of us are brave enough to let go our MASK,that we wear every single day and do what we want in our own way????????? Few of us for sure.We are afraid to let go THE MASK,becasue of the FEAR to beeing JUDGED.Remember how many times Michael was JUDGED because of his decisions?????????? It's very hard to be MR.MICHAEL JACKSON indeed .I have to confess I cried very hard watching the Memorial when Marlon was speaking about Michael beeing judged and ridiculed.To be honest and genuine this days is very hard,you need alot of COURAGE to do it,for sure.<br /><br /><br /><br />COURAGE-Dancing the dream<br /><br />It's curious what takes courage and what doesn't. When I step out on stage in front of thousands of people, I don't feel that I'm being brave. It can take much more courage to express true feelings to one person. When I think of courage, I think of the Cowardly Lion in The Wizard of Oz. He was always running away from danger. He often cried and shook with fear. But he was also sharing his real feelings with those he loved, even though he didn't always like those feelings. <br />That takes real courage, the courage to be intimate. Expressing your feelings is not the same as falling apart in front of someone else -- it's being accepting and true to your heart, whatever it may say. When you have the courage to be intimate, you know who you are, and you're willing to let others see that. It's scary, because you feel so vulnerable, so open to rejection. But without self-acceptance, the other kind of courage, the kind heroes show in movies, seems hollow. In spite of the risks, the courage to be honest and intimate opens the way to self-discovery. It offers what we all want, the promise of love. -MICHAEL JACKSON<br /><br /><br /><br />I want to share something  with all of you,a interwiev I found recently and it's form 1999 .Is the first time I heard this one and it's the first time I heard MICHAEL CRY for real because of his LOVE FOR CHILDREN.As I told before to be honest and sincere,it takes alot of COURAGE. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <br /><br />Michael Jackson - Daily Mirror Interview [Rare] (1999)<br />[BBvideo 425,350:2nktz2cf]<br /><br /><br />Now talking about the FEAR of ILLUMINATI,lol,how can you be afraid of something you don't even know .You are afraid of who or what exactly,??????Why we always have to blame someone else??? I'm just thinking about what Michael said in This is it: "THEY WHO?? I's start with us!!!!!"<br />Everyone of us,rich or poor have the duty to make a change,to try to be giving and loving with people,just like Michael did.Let go THE FEAR and LIVE the life for God's sake!!!!.<br /><br /><br />LOVE
  • The vast majority of the clues are entertainment style, circus elephants before the memorial and such.<br />[...]<br />Entertainment provides a platform to spread a message and to be heard on grand scale. Entertainers are in a very powerful position with their fame and popularity that should not be overlooked. Entertainers can inspire and bring about real change, whether its to start a fashion trend or usher in an entirely new sociological age of enlightenment... I suppose when you think about it, the possibilities are endless.
    <br /><br />I am with you. There are several very strong entertaining aspects in this - more entertaining aspects than criminal aspects.<br />Maybe we receive more entertaining momenti for some reasons or we are no good criminal investigators - well, we did not get an apprenticeship in criminal investigation before and we don't have the means at hand to investigate in detail.<br />So forgiving ourselves as to this criminal investigator imperfectness, we can work on what may be closer to us: entertainment.<br /><br />I said in one of my last posts:<br />
    <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=172&t=19727<br /><br />Adding: cleaning the house / name.<br />Plus enjoying life.<br /><br /><br />What kind of criminal evidence did we understand from what media told us?<br />The police not sealing the location, Murray's car being towed, Murray being searched and found, Murray being a witness not a suspect, Murray being left alone again for quite some time, walking freely, continuing "practicing", being interviewed, photographed, mainly by NPG and TMZ, Murray in court with toys, "I don't want you sedating people", interview with Mr. Chernoff "everything's slow in California", continued delays, the AR publication, the coroner's statements, etc. Everything that was missing compared to "real" cases and everything that was too much to make it a "real" case (like a "make-up" on a clown will only dramatize what needs to be shown and hide what needs to be hidden - for the performance).<br /><br /><br />TMZ's continued manipulation "giving direction, "hints" and opinions" as the center of information distribution doesn't help any further in getting an answer on any criminal investigation - except: it's all about entertainment.<br />TMZ are not FBI's PR center (at least not to my knowledge, but yes, maybe Harvey is an undercover agent too?).<br />What we know is they are doing entertainment business and making their money from and within this entertainment industry. So TMZ is about entertainment first.<br /><br /><br />When I did say: "don't kick murder out of your mind" I meant this to keep the balance in this dance and to keep eyes open. We have these alternatives:<br />- nobody died (variants: get away from lawsuits, get away from concerts, get away from paparazzi, get away from fans, get away from publicity, take a sabbatical for the kids, take a sabbatical for a lady, take a sabbatical for himself, etc)<br />- somebody died (variants: gardener, housekeeper, impersonator, deadly ill person willing to take "Michael's place" to set him free, the romanian guy, etc)<br />- somebody important (to Michael) died (variants: friend, colleague etc)<br />- somebody important (to the family) died (variants: brother, twin, cousin, impersonating family member etc.)<br />- somebody important (to the industry) died (variants: the brand as such was switched to a milk cow without too much investment, M Joseph J the singer & dancer brand part died, M Joe J the entertainer brand part stayed behind the curtains etc)<br />- somebody important (to the industry) HAD to "die" on intention (variants: M Joseph J the singer & dancer brand part ("I LOVE to tour", on Michael's intention, on the industry's intention, etc)<br /><br />In the last case, we again have a murder case, but it is the murder of a brand leitmotif not of a human being.<br />
    Murder is the unlawful killing of another human being with "malice aforethought", and generally this state of mind distinguishes murder from other forms of unlawful homicide (such as manslaughter). As the loss of a human being inflicts enormous grief upon the individuals close to the victim, as well as the fact that the commission of a murder is highly detrimental to the good order within society, most societies both present and in antiquity have considered it a most serious crime worthy of the harshest of punishment. In most countries, a person convicted of murder is typically given a long prison sentence, possibly a life sentence where permitted, and in some countries, the death penalty may be imposed for such an act — though this practice is becoming less common.[1] In most countries, there is no statute of limitations for murder (no time limit for prosecuting someone for murder). A person who commits murder is called a murderer .[2]
    <br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder<br /><br />The question remaining in this murder case is: who's intention was it, who did it and what will be the punishment - if any - for that act.<br />If we do not have a physical human being's life that ended but an artificial stage life set to stop on purpose (with a cardiac arrest meaning a stop of love and life) - who was harmed if not the fans and many leaches - and who did profit if not sales results, the clearing of Michael's name, the cleaning from false friends, from unpleasant lawsuits, having contracts running out, getting a mega deal contract fixed with Sony, renovating Havenhurst, getting the family and the kids tighter and safe as to financial support. Following the money trail we have the industry AND the family profiting which is a standard business win-win-situation.<br /><br /><br />Coming back to the initially mentioned themes during these two years: <br />they are not linked to any criminal activity, they are not linked to entertainment (except illusion). <br />However, they have a strong educational foundation.<br />With this we are back in 2009 when I wondered about the new edutainment stream in media.<br /><br /><br />This is what Dave Dave said on LKL:<br />"To liberate myself from the confines of my father's criminality." <br />"He caused all this." <br />"To free myself of his name and his legacy, I decided to become my own person with changing my name."<br /><br />I think that says it all.<br /><br />[BBvideo 425,350:k8tvgwfv] />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw<br /><br />The hoax is not a hoax since 2009. This is all about the time before June 25. <br />This disappearance is encouraging us to look into what happened before to see and understand truth.<br />This is an invitation into Michael's life as much as he invited us into the various "makings of" songs and videos after June 25. This is actually letting us come close.<br /><br />It was a very brave decision to put a final fullstop to many things that had made Michael's life unbearable.<br />June 25, 2009 put an end to the hoax that had started in the 80s if not earlier.<br />That's why the ambulance picture, the memorial and the funeral set was all pointing to Michael from that era because that Michael (marketed brand image) was "laid to grave". <br /><br />Back to the basics of life - back to Michael Joe, back to family, values, back to the truth.<br />This includes the themes above and spirituality and love. <br />Giving away the not needed (like for Julian's auctions) frees the spirit and makes life easy and new.<br /><br />
    Matthew 5<br />Introduction to the Sermon on the Mount<br /> 1 Now when Jesus saw the crowds, he went up on a mountainside and sat down. His disciples came to him, 2 and he began to teach them.<br /><br />The Beatitudes<br />    He said:<br /><br />3 Blessed are the poor in spirit,<br />  for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.<br />4 Blessed are those who mourn,<br />  for they will be comforted.<br />5 Blessed are the meek,<br />  for they will inherit the earth.<br />6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,<br />  for they will be filled.<br />7 Blessed are the merciful,<br />  for they will be shown mercy.<br />8 Blessed are the pure in heart,<br />  for they will see God.<br />9 Blessed are the peacemakers,<br />  for they will be called children of God.<br />10 Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,<br />  for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.<br /><br />11 Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. <br />12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
    <br />http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+5-7%3A29&version=NIV<br /><br /><br />Last but not least there's the clever person, reminding me so much of The Brave Little Tailor (a fairy tale collected by Jacob and Wilhelm Grimm) who can strike down seven with one blow.  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <br />http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/grimm020.html<br /><br /><br />Hope you have the best of all times, Michael.
    <br />I love the way you post Grace and i so agree with all these aspects.
  • I love the way you post Grace and i so agree with all these aspects.
    <br />Same here! <br /><br />
    Coming back to the initially mentioned themes during these two years: <br />they are not linked to any criminal activity, they are not linked to entertainment (except illusion). <br />However, they have a strong educational foundation.<br />With this we are back in 2009 when I wondered about the new edutainment stream in media.
    <br /><br />and I highlighted this part, because Michael's hoax with its strong educational foundation is exposing many aspects, specially the biased media and its influence. We all will be taught by Michael with L.O.V.E.<br /><br />LOVE
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    Ok...  i will engage.<br /><br />Often one of my stumbling blocks to the hoax is Karen Faye and Michael Bush.  They both say they dressed Michael for his coffin and Karen states she put make up and wig on him.<br /><br />To this day, Karen has never deviated from this and insists he is dead and she prepared the body.<br /><br />I know there have been arguments over whether she is qualified to do this (but to me, that is a side issue.  She is a make up artist and its plausable she could do this).<br /><br />I still havent heard any valid arguments to debunk Karen and her claims.
    <br /><br />[font=cursive:1qildtj8]SURE....something about Karen's story ISN"T right...that being....<br />LaToya also said she dressed Michael.....so who do you believe???<br />Neither.  It's a show.[/font:1qildtj8]
    <br />Could you direct me to where LaToya has said this?  As i have never seen this from LaToya. x x
    <br /><br /><br /><br />[font=cursive:1qildtj8]You know...I can't find a thing about that statement now.  I remember writing a comment about it saying "how could she LIFT Michael us?"  But, I can't find it and I can't find anything with her saying that online either.  You know how you memorize facts that we've learned?  Such as ..  the family going into Carolwood the next few days after the hoax began....    then you just remember it as something you KNOW.  Well, that's me with this.  I wrote the comment, knew it was on here for remembering.  Now, I can't find my statement or where it even came from.<br />MAYBE I WAS DREAMING??<br />Sorry....[/font:1qildtj8]
  • peacock7peacock7 Posts: 147
    In my humble opinion, I strongly disagree with anyone putting out in the Universe that Michael stated as Dave-Dave that he wanted to free himself from his father’s name and legacy. Do we not know how that sounds? Cheap, first of all. If that be the case, he should drop the name JACKSON. When he got 18, he should have dropped it like a hot tamale.

He is proud of his name and his father. Period! He is proud of his MOTHERLAND – and his African brothers and sisters. Word! He is proud of his children, his immediate family and his extended family. Prince and Blanket have the middle name Joseph. Some speculate that Omer’s real name for US purposes back when MJ brought him over at the age eight is Michael Joe Winters. It’s on Google. So much for hating his father and his father’s name –eh?

The main thing I see happening with this hoax from the beginning is THE JACKSON FAMILY DYNASTY AND JACKSON FAMILY UNITY. Michael is not stupid. He has called his father a managerial genius. He has stated publically that he is very much like his father in a lot of ways. As he has stated in Geraldo interview the values he learned from his father, the influences his father had on him and his siblings – and how his father is the one who taught them to believe in their ideals and to stand by their beliefs. And no matter what – no STAR is ever too far to reach – and that you never give up. NOW!

This hoax is a film. ARG/documentary and epose all wrapped up in one. Michael’s father is partly responsible for MJ having such dreams and aspirations as it pertains to pulling off this hoax. What did MJ have to forgive his father for? Joe Jackson is the father. Plus, he is helping his SON to pull it off - proper.

MJ was mind-controlled and there is video evidence of at least one of the time periods when this occurred. I think there were three. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure that his controllers would keep him from his family. On Bennie’s blog – some great points were made pointing to this very fact. What some don’t seem to get is that in exposing this aspect of what happened to him, MJ WILL PROVE BEYOND ANY SHADOW OF A DOUBT THAT ALTHOUGH THE CONTROLLERS TRIED TO KEEP HIM FROM LOVING AND TRUSTING HIS FAMILY. GUESS WHAT? THEY LOST.

It’s a VICTORY and TRIUMPH that the Jacksons HAVE a Family Dynasty. It’s 2300 Hundred Jackson Street. It’s a TAKEOVER by the Jacksons. Michael is a Jackson. He is proud to be one – and he is proving with this hoax how they all RULE. They all have merit. Michael is not BETTER than any of his family members. Maybe to some narrow-minded and hard hearted people on this board is he better, but he is not! He has sinned just like they all have. Just like we all have. No one is perfect.

MJ has stated that his family members are his best friends. Where is the disconnect with some on this issue? They are all in on this together. They all have a lot of nerve. They can all perform – and they are proving it now as we speak. They can all act – as we all can act out of ourselves if we so choose. They feel that it is a calling for them all to participate in this hoax/film – because they believe that God has called them to do it – with Michael at the helm.

They understand what he’s been through, who controlled him at times and so on. They know that he is a Gift from God. They’ve always known it. And for some to keep trying to disconnect MJ from his family, it’s not going to work. He needs his family – period. He needed them to pull off this hoax. Without them, why would there be a need for a Memorial? If MJ had only a brother left, would they have thought to carry out something like this? The Jacksons - Variety Show was a huge success - and it wasn't just because of Michael. They were all great.

Without Papa Joe securing the deal for his children and co-producing it, MJ or the others might have faded from the scene. Who knows how it would have turned out, but the odds, in my opinion, are that MJ wouldn't have blown up. He might not have met Quincy when he did when they talked about doing music together, and so on - as it wouldn't have been DESTINY/destined (Another Jackson's tour name) for such a meeting. As it was, it did happen and the rest is HISTORY/THEIRSTORY. Not so without Papa Joe. Who would have been the pall bearers? THE JACKSONS ARE COMING. Unity and Higher Consciousness is coming and is here for the Jacksons. They are for the most part AWAKE AND AWARE - and have always seemed to be alert. I think the men have been aware for a long time.

This TAKEOVER is not just about MJ. There is no question that his name and music is the one generating money and continued fame, but he doesn’t care about money. He knows that paper money is all an illusion. It’s about Gold as it pertains to wealth – and he has abundance over in Gabon, Africa for the taking if he so chooses, because it is a Gold Mining village. Gold all around. I don’t think that impresses MJ as much as love and unity does still. He knows that money and gold can’t buy happiness. Happiness comes from love and family and unity, and lastly HOPE.

Again, you’d be so very wrong to insinuate that MJ wants to free himself from his legacy. What fallacy. He is boldly performing this hoax with the help of all he Jacksons and Mama Kate’s relatives from her side. If nothing else, he is proving that he indeed loves his LEGACY enormously – as it and his father is the only one he has. This is why in the hotel room in Las Vegas, he repeated asked his father “What do I do”, as the arrest warrant was issued. If not for his father, he made have indeed up in the big house. He knows this. Again, he is not stupid. He knows that God wants him to HONOR HIS PARENTS. He is taking care of them as he should. Not only should he because he knows that it pleases God, he does it because he is A LOVER. He knows how to LOVE. He has a heart – and it is giving.

MJ knows that his LEGACY and the family name Jackson is where it is at. They all are paying back with Revenge. Who cares who likes this one or not. They know us not. We’re like specs of grain to them. They understand their reality very much – and they can step outside of the illusion whilst at the same time – they have shifted many folk’s realities by pulling off this hoax. THE KING OF POP is dead. The King of many hearts and of an African Village – still reigns supreme with the help and protection of the Ultimate Supreme King.

If no other dot needs to be connected, it’s this one right here. THE JACKSONS ARE COMING AND HAVE ARRIVED. GAME OVER. A TOAST. And like Jackie said in the Jackson Family Dynasty series, “You know how we do when we are UNDER PRESSURE.

I liked your take Souza, but I disagree that what MJ will do eventually will be some kind of Spiritual Awakening to free the world. He has already stated that he can't do it by himself. I think what he wants us to do is to AWAKE to a higher level of Consciousness together. That possibly would have the same affect you are purporting - no question. Because the critical mass has already been reached. The thing is, supposedly by 12-21-12 - all life forms's DNA will be upgraded. What scientists call "junk DNA" is really DNA unactivated. When it is activiated, "llok out", for then "Heal the World" will beome our Reality and we will ceast living a life of Duality. That linear line will be replcaed by US living in the NOW with God and the Universe. MJ more or less stated it in his 1992 Ebony interview from Africa. He knows what's up, and many believe he is already there. Awakened by God in all His glory. Again, this is my take.

I also enjoyed reading several authors here lately on this theard, and especially from Bec, Good going.
  • @Gina, yes I think so. I think it's a murder mystery style plot. The family is perpetuating it, saying Michael told them he was afraid for his life. The obvious question they haven't answered about that is: if Michael said he was afraid he was going to be murdered, why didn't you DO anything?

Also, if Michael is in fear for his life, why would he not call the FBI? Or one of his siblings have called? Also, would the FBI not already have knowledge of a plot to kill MJ considering they followed him and eavesdropped on him for 11 years up until 2005?

Yes, I agree with this murder mystery 'Whodunit?' build up. Those who believe MJ died 6/25/09 will accept anything told to them by the media and family, fake autopsy reports and fake death certificate. They will accept the staged 911 call from Beverly Hills Hotel. They do not have what we have, an eye for detail. A need for more than just 'Long Live the King. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> '. I think we all got where we are today by being the kind of people who get as close as we can to the picture and examine every fiber, every misplaced hair, every dot that connects to the next. Its liberating! We are living in the mind of Michael Jackson!! Every theory is plausible and should not be thrown out right away. A murder theory doesn't add up. Everything from Michael walking out of doctor's offices, being pushed around in a wheelchair (with the guy pushing about to laugh it seems)
    michael.jpg
    And the rare lung condition and transplants and all this random craziness he created to make all theories seem possible. The death threats: Murder Theory. The diseased, frail, old, dying man: Natural Death Theory. The Suicidal MJ: Suicide Theory.
    alg_michael-jackson.jpg
    http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/12/21/2008-12-21_report_frail_michael_jackson_suffering_f.html

I mean, how do you go from 'at death's door to this:
    michael_jackson_1364792c.jpg
    7012089_MichaelO2-10.jpg
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> He's clownin' us! I believe that the theories we debate over were all created by him. Whichever one you decide to believe of the ones listed above will lead you to his death and your journey ends on 6/25/09. But few pick the Hoax theory, the truth hidden behind the mask. The truth is his hiding place. When you chose the Hoax theory, it leads you on a roller coaster of events, from magic escapism excitement and wonderment to a very sad and serious side that should be handle gently. We learn more and more of a man that has been exploited in the most disgusting way one can imagine, from a small child to a grown man. A man who has a heart of gold and is articulate and brilliant enough to share it with the world. And it is understood by all walks of human life. Its beautiful and we are very lucky to know this side of Michael: the child within all of us can relate to the child Michael has always been and will always be. I went off subject a little, but I'm emotional sometimes. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • In my humble opinion, I strongly disagree with anyone putting out in the Universe that Michael stated as Dave-Dave that he wanted to free himself from his father’s name and legacy. Do we not know how that sounds? Cheap, first of all. If that be the case, he should drop the name JACKSON. When he got 18, he should have dropped it like a hot tamale.
    Means you disagree with that Dave being Michael Jackson?
  • Mish1981Mish1981 Posts: 538
    @ Peacock7 - I didn't want to quote your original post because it's so long.

I think we should all remember though that MJ had many rough years with his father and many ins and outs with his entire family. We have heard of this for MANY years from ALL of the family members at one time or another. They have not always been a tight-knit family. I do agree that the family is in on it, they would almost have to be. I don't think every single Jackson family member knows though but that's another topic. I also don't think that they as in the entire Jackson clan is doing this for revenge for things that have been done wrong to them. Michael is the one that has been attacked for years on end. Honestly, when was the last time any of them besides Janet have really been in the spotlight? When was the last time LaToya put out a new album, not only put out a new album but did it to where people actually listened to it wholeheartedly. I'm not saying that she isn't a good singer by her own doing (I actually haven't listened to anything she's done) so I can't fully respond on that. Imagine all of the publicity that the family is getting. More then normal, when was the last time that the paps have followed Jermaine, Randy, Tito around to the extent that they have done within the last two years? I have no doubt what so ever that the Jackson's love each other and are more then willing to help each other out the way they are now, but I also see what they are personally gaining out of this. Who knows perhaps that was part of their deal.

My point being is that yes, I've watched the interview were MJ said everything about Joe but I've also watched other interviews about Joe beating him. I speak from personal experience that his way of thinking differently about Joe did not come over night. We shouldn't assume that just because they are helping each other out now means that everything is blissful with the family. They all have their own agenda and within the last two years the only one I have seen not reap any of the benefits is Katherine.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    By Michael faked his death, I do not know <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> (I'm convinced and nobody is going to change your mind)
    -Plot of murder or death threats?
    -SONY-AEG?
    -The Illuminati, (SONY)?
    -He did it for their children?
    It seems very strange that the family echoes what the media say, MJ was an "addict", this does not do them any favors if you really want to do "justice."
    If we find the truth we must investigate all possibilities, not death, if not the how and why did.