TIAI June 25

1131415161719»

Comments

• MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    So, someone shot the guy? is that what you are saying?
    Makes sense as well, but, who did it?

I guess that's a possibility... but why then? Why 16 years later? That doesn't make much sense either.

Well, it happened after MJ died <!-- spale/ -->pale/<!-- spale/ -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    So, someone shot the guy? is that what you are saying?
    Makes sense as well, but, who did it?

I guess that's a possibility... but why then? Why 16 years later? That doesn't make much sense either.

Well, it happened after MJ died <!-- spale/ -->pale/<!-- spale/ -->

So? Who's looking at Chandler at that time? The deaders are all blaming Murray and AEG for Michael's "demise"... not ancient history Chandler.
    We all know "what" killed MJ, and it was those child molesting accusations, all for the $$. However, I wonder if Chandler was really murdered, he commited suicide or if is also a hoax just to get out the public image.

Jordan chandler has not mannifested any feelings to the media regarding this.
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    MJmillion.jpg<br /><br /><br />As usual, I have waited for the dust to settle, before posting anything.  For those who did not forget “NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS”—and therefore they are still here—it is time for level 5!    <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ --> <br /><br />While level 4 was the most important, this level will be the most difficult—at least for some.  In fact, this level is not for newbie’s, or those with weak faith; because in this level, I am going to take sides with Jermaine—and say that there is no hoax, MJ is really dead.  If you can’t handle this level, then please just skip it.  Also, people will now have trouble accusing me of trying to cover up a murder plot—because the murder theory is exactly what I will now be attempting to defend!  <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <br /><br />It’s time to test what you have learned in the last two years.  How solid is your hoax evidence?  Is it irrefutable, or is it based on fantasy and imagination?  No doubt more will turn against me at this level; but that’s okay, because I’m not here to win a popularity contest.  For those who have read all of my previous posts, you will probably understand the purpose of this level; also, some things from previous levels may now become clear.  <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <br /><br />In this level, there is no limit on any particular category of discussion; you can bring any evidence you want, to support the hoax theory.  And I will try to debunk it, and support the murder theory.  You can also use my own previous hoax evidence, if you want.  For nearly a year now, there has not even been one serious attempt to claim the $999 numerology reward; so the timing of MJ’s death was certainly planned.  However, what if I say that the Illuminati found out about his hoax plans, and killed him according to the exact timing that he had planned?  Can you debunk this?  Did the Illuminati outthink him, or did he outthink the Illuminati?  That is the main question of this level.  <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->  <br /><br />Regarding the trial delay: I was very aware of a possible delay; if not, my May 1 post would’ve been much different (which you will see in level 6).  I have never said that everything has been planned to the day (although exact timing was planned up to 9-9-09).  More than once, I’ve said that there have been delays; anyone who has read all of my posts already knows this.  Also, Jermaine rescheduled his book, because the trial was delayed {http://twitter.com/#!/jermjackson5/status/70265607685283840}.  Does this mean that Jermaine is not in on the hoax?  Well, I guess some people are starting to think that the family is not in on the hoax.  I have always said that the family is in on it; so my answer was already given, long before the question was asked {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=127&t=19277}.  <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <br /><br />If the family does not know about the hoax, then we might as well say that MJ himself doesn’t know about it either!  The family has repeatedly said that they know what happened to MJ; so if there is a hoax, then they know about it.  And if they don’t know about any hoax, it’s because there is none—instead, the Illuminati got him.  Which is it?  That’s the multi-million dollar question!!!  <!-- sargue/ -->argue/<!-- sargue/ -->
    <br /><br />I know Michael Jackson is alive <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> . But,  <!-- ssuspicious// -->suspicious//<!-- ssuspicious// --> just suppose Evan Chandler was an agent of the illuminati, a goofball opportunist---like Judas betrayed Christ, chosen simply for his proximity to MJ. <br />Suppose he is alive and MJ is dead. Chandler reportedly had extensive plastic surgery and injections to his face...Does anyone know what he looked like while BOTH men were still living? <br /><br />Suppose they were friends planning this hoax, as far back as 1990s. Chandler fancied himself a scriptwriter...Suppose he was tired of MJ outshining him in every <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->  imaginable way. <br /><br />Suppose MJ made certain they looked like enemies, so no one would expect them to be friends.<br /><br />Suppose this was the way EC planned to REALLY finish MJ off, by double crossing him during his own hoax? What if there were a real Illuminati (or whatever) threats against MJ, a threat going to ruin the hoax, which was just a game up until that word came? <br /><br />Suppose EC and MJ were in the car which came back to the home, which mysteriously, was out of sorts, all closed windows and no greeting from MJ, as always.  They would both stay with a real FBI agent (Murray)which MJ had insisted upon as his "Dr." to everyone securing the house. EC is introduced and accepted as a friend and associate, assigned to another of the bedrooms. <br /><br />Next day, MJ & EC are are acting out the propofol angle of the hoax story AT CHANDLER'S suggestion, in the "Dr.'s" room . It's not REALLY his room, as an FBI agent would not sleep on the job. <br /><br />MJ never goes to bed in the regular room which fans lovingly watch until the light goes out, because he TRUSTINGLY excuses Murray to "take a potty break, EC is here with me..." and the rest is history; the light left on was to keep people outside ON that side of the house, so EC could get away from the other side through the secret hedge gate. EC REALLY slips MJ a fatal injection and Murray is none the wiser, until too late. <br /><br />He is NOT a real doctor and has NO freakin' idea what to do...So he tries for a slim second, to locate EC who has vanished. If Murray were to offer explanation, it would have been,  "appears to have been kidnapped, someone apparently thinking MJ was the agent, and TAKING EC as MJ". (when really, this is just fearful Murray's butt-covering story,) and, <br /><br />ANYWAY, the most needful thing is NOT to find EC, but to SAVE MJ! EC got away scott free, and Murray never mentions that there was another man in the house, or he'll have to explain why he didn't secure the room, VERIFYING THAT THE CHEMICALS THEY WERE ACTING OUT WITH, WERE HARMLESS (before leaving a targeted man alone, even with his own MOTHER, let alone a "friend" he had just been introduced to)!! This is how people get assassinated, mostly, by someone INSIDE... The old SWITCHEROO on the rooms is such an old trick--clear back to the first royalty, but it was supposed to be part of MJ's scary thriller, HOAX, until MJ was double crossed AGAIN, by someone he had befriended and in whom he had misplaced his trust <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->  <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->  <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->  <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->  <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->  <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> .<br /><br />True Jealous, Narcissistic Evil feels NO remorse, EVER! Such a dirty evil person would never kill HIMSELF. They are glory seekers. <br /><br />However... The twisted Evil Chandler, HAS to make himself disappear, so that MJ's private real henchmen (those watchin' the LONE  <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->  <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->  <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->  FBI guy that was allowed for MJ's protection) don't come a lookin' for him, and TRULY rub him out. And, there is always that Murray might grow some intestinal fortitude, and come capture him to save his own butt...<br /><br />The ONLY thing which kills a trail is death. Chandler must die. He knows WHICH day to die on, TOO, in order to let ALL MJ's fans know that HE killed MJ and HE (Chandler) is still alive, having hoaxed HIS death, and stolen MJ's thunder and lightning, as the Greatest Entertainer Who Ever Lived... Gunshot wounds to the head don't leave much, depending upon the weapon used. Who identified Senior Chandler's body? His estranged son or wife? They had NO idea what he looked like anymore! Can you believe what you read about this?? Probably some homeless guy EC promised a hot shower and a $100.00 bucks...Evil has no conscience.This is the REEEEEEALLY creepy thing: WHAT IF THIS ENTIRE HOAX and ( all the insiders, AND trolls) IS BEING RUN, ON SCHEDULE, so the family doesn't even know! BY REMOTE, By....................................... <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->  <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->  <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->  <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->  <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ --> <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> Evan Chandler <!-- smj_bad/ -->mj_bad/<!-- smj_bad/ -->  <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->  <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr -->  <!-- serrrr -->errrr<!-- serrrr --> <br /><br />Ok.  <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Just wanted to be scary. <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ -->  <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ -->  <!-- srespect/ -->respect/<!-- srespect/ -->  NO murder theories hold water, especially as long as his entire family, especially Mom and kids are so exposed... <br /><br />Michael Jackson  <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> WROTE this  <!-- salbino/ -->albino/<!-- salbino/ --> Thriller <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> .<br /><br />He wrote the bad guys and everything. He wrote a beginning, middle and end to his Hoax. He told us over and over about things to come, and this is some of it. He has to come back, and he wrote that, too. He knows his fans and knows how to push our buttons, especially!! We all know this. No one could have made "Michael", but MJ. No one could have made those videos but the REAL MJ. NO one could have written such an emotional rollercoaster cliffhanger, either!!! And NO ONE will be able to explain this entire thing for HISstory, but the one who documented everything himself...I can't imagine how he's going to shock the world, but, he wrote that, too!<br /><br />Who's ALIVE? Who's BAD? <br /> <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->  <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ -->  <!-- sbow/ -->bow/<!-- sbow/ --> WHO ELSE <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->  <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->  <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->  <!-- sbearhug -->bearhug<!-- sbearhug -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    wishingstar wrote:

Hey guys....

I thought I'd post some thoughts here....there are some brilliant minds here. I need some help with this train of thought....hoping someone might jump on board, lol.

I have been thinking this Rupert Murdoch thing is bigger than all heck. It reaches into many different, dark corners of so-called journalism/media. You can google what he owns...it's astounding. Here a link to one site that lists many:

<!-- m -->http://www.democraticunderground.com/di<!-- m --> ... 89x6021496

In the world of media...he can dominate. I have found that he is member of the Order of St. Gregory. a Catholic knighthood:

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_S<!-- m --> ... _the_Great

and might lose it:

<!-- m -->http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/comment<!-- m --> ... rescinded/

It was in January 1998:

<!-- m -->http://pqasb.pqarchiver.com/latimes/acc<!-- m --> ... +Catholics

Murdoch claims not to be very religious, however, his wife is catholic:

<!-- m -->http://www.nndb.com/people/420/000023351/<!-- m -->

His current wife is interesting...he married her 17 days after his divorce from Anna......on June 25,1999.
    Interesting:

<!-- m -->http://www.columbia.edu/itc/journalism/<!-- m --> ... /Deng.html

Now, that all set the stage for my thought train:

1) I can't help but think there is a link to Tommy Mottola (Universal Music Group/Casablanca Records??)
    2) Is the link to Mottola a bad one...or was Mottola onto something about Murdoch?
    3) The knighthood thing is extremely interesting to me. There is talk of him being Jewish, being Catholic, not being anything. The Order of St. Gregory is interesting to read about:

<!-- m -->http://www.chivalricorders.org/vatican/gregory.htm<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.knightsofchristsmercy.com/st_gregory.html<!-- m -->

4) Is there a link to some of the medals/ribbons that Michael wore during the trial...they are similar to the Order's medals...you can see it in above links.

5) Murdoch's News of the World is the one that published the deathbed picture:

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pECpNZ3bNk<!-- m -->

6) Since when does a state thank a religion?

<!-- m -->http://www.knightsofchristsmercy.com/pd<!-- m --> ... _Award.pdf

7) Here is my million dollar thought.....
    Is there a link between Michael's accusations and Murdoch? In order to shed light away from the Catholic church's own scandals at the time (<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sex_abuse_cases<!-- m -->) did Murdoch knowingly set up Michael in the media and public's eyes? Was it for knighthood? A promise to the church? He certainly had the means to set him up....the church, the state, the media empire at his call. Was he the crux of it all? Did Murdoch enable the media to run with wild accusations about Michael?

Anyways....that's a start.
    I have tried to summarize things here.....sorry for the long, rambling post.
    I'd appreciate any feedback, thoughts...TS, that includes you! We all have different thoughts and opinions...it's only together that we are strong enough to face the adversity of belief. Being a beLIEver means more than just believing in a death hoax. It means you are in it for the long haul....believing in Michael and his family.

I wish you all nothing but the best blessings always!
    LOVE

This is very interesting, I suspect that Mottola is responsible for these false accusations against Michael and a partnership with Murdoch to destroy it through the media is very possible. Last year someone make a good post about cases of child sexual abuse in the Catholic Church and its relation to the case of Michael, .. that somewhere in this forum.

<!-- m -->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_S<!-- m --> ... _the_Great
    Rupert Murdoch 1998... this shows how rotten these "institutions"
    www.MessenTools.com-emoticones-humor-011.gif
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    on 1311263411:
    <br />
    Chandler killing himself makes sense if he felt guilty for his actions. Jermaine Jackson said something similar.
    <br /><br />Yes... but on 11/5? What's the chances...
    <br /><br />i don´t get you...what do you want to say?
    <br /><br />What are the chances that Chandler, the one guy who you could finger point as being responsible for the chain reaction of events that caused Michael such misery for over a decade and led ultimately to the trial of his life where he was falsely accused of horrific crimes against children... have killed himself on V for Vendetta day?<br /><br />That's insane. Just totally insane. 11/5 should mean little to anyone who isn't in MJ's corner. It's Vendetta day, not Guilty Conscience day...
    <br /><br />I get what you're saying bec - we know there has been years of planning to tell this story.  O Fortuna!!
  • Sarah31Sarah31 Posts: 249
    "Its her" - you really don't need to use font size 2376, makes your posts unreadable.  argue/
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    The font styles are different here from the styles on the old forum.<br /><br />Which leads to unpredictable visual effects during technical conversion of the database.<br />It's not It's her's fault. It's just a technical "translation" issue between the html code of the old forum and the one used here.<br />Then there's 10 different browsers reading that code and at least 30 different browser variants (IE5, IE6, IE7, IE8, Mozilla 3.15, 3.16, 3.17, 3.18, 4.0, 5.0 etc.) All of them have tiny differences in interpreting the text codes of sites. Usually a programmer will focus on the most recent versions and not care to make everything fine for each and every browser version still simmering on the market. On cannot make a site fit for everybody. Impossible.<br /><br />My conclusion: I rather have the text here in a "non-fit" text style than to have to switch back and forth between two boards to get the content right. Content beats form in this case. And it's NOT anybody's fault. Most important.<br /><br />Blessings to all.
  • starchildstarchild Posts: 374
    on 1311533131:
    <br />The font styles are different here from the styles on the old forum.<br /><br />Which leads to unpredictable visual effects during technical conversion of the database.<br />It's not It's her's fault. It's just a technical "translation" issue between the html code of the old forum and the one used here.<br />Then there's 10 different browsers reading that code and at least 30 different browser variants (IE5, IE6, IE7, IE8, Mozilla 3.15, 3.16, 3.17, 3.18, 4.0, 5.0 etc.) All of them have tiny differences in interpreting the text codes of sites. Usually a programmer will focus on the most recent versions and not care to make everything fine for each and every browser version still simmering on the market. On cannot make a site fit for everybody. Impossible.<br /><br />My conclusion: I rather have the text here in a "non-fit" text style than to have to switch back and forth between two boards to get the content right. Content beats form in this case. And it's NOT anybody's fault. Most important.<br /><br />Blessings to all.<br />
    <br /> <br />Thanks, Grace. Agree.  I was in the process of posting the following when you posted:<br /> <br />
    on 1311529084:
    <br />"Its her" - you really don't need to use font size 2376, makes your posts unreadable.  argue/ <br />
    <br /> <br />Hi, Sarah31.  It seems that the huge font seen in some of the posts from the old forum (not just with Its her's posts) are a result of the transition from the old forum to the new.  That said, using the font size feature on the tool bar in creation of new posts within this forum will result in reasonable, readable font within new posts. :)   
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    on 1311267963:
    <br />
    So, someone shot the guy? is that what you are saying?<br />Makes sense as well, but, who did it?
    <br /><br />I guess that's a possibility... but why then? Why 16 years later? That doesn't make much sense either.
    <br /><br />Well, it happened after MJ died  <!-- spale/ -->pale/<!-- spale/ --><br />
    <br /><br />there was an article with a description of how he was found ( at the time don't know where you would find it now) and it was just kind of odd to me. and then not all that long after the peter lopez thing. that was a wierd deal also. perhaps if they were murdered it was simply because they knew the truth. afraid/ about who was behind all of the accusations and possibly the murder ( that they thought had been carried out).
  • Sarah31Sarah31 Posts: 249
    on 1311533131:
    <br />Which leads to unpredictable visual effects during technical conversion of the database.<br />It's not It's her's fault.
    <br /><br />Well, I thought she posted this one on the new forum and that it's not a converted post from the old one. But I've never really read her posts, because her 10 different font colors and 20 different font sizes and tons of smileys in her posts made them unreadable anyway. I would like to read them, but they just look too confusing.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1311535370:
    <br />
    on 1311267963:
    <br />
    So, someone shot the guy? is that what you are saying?<br />Makes sense as well, but, who did it?
    <br /><br />I guess that's a possibility... but why then? Why 16 years later? That doesn't make much sense either.
    <br /><br />Well, it happened after MJ died  <!-- spale/ -->pale/<!-- spale/ --><br />
    <br /><br />there was an article with a description of how he was found ( at the time don't know where you would find it now) and it was just kind of odd to me. and then not all that long after the peter lopez thing. that was a wierd deal also. perhaps if they were murdered it was simply because they knew the truth. afraid/ about who was behind all of the accusations and possibly the murder ( that they thought had been carried out).<br />
    <br /><br />I would believe they were silenced expect for, again, the 11/5 alleged suicide.<br /><br />[In my mind] It only makes sense if this were a Hollywood movie. Face it. It's way out there on the coincidence scale. Way out in left field. Makes my mind just reel with the consequences of it.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    TS said he would participate and not a fact<br />14preocupados.gif
  • I was just thinking with all the things gone on with News of the World, I was rethinking TMZ's place in the hoax, I don't know if they are in the hoax or not but I just wanted to put out what I was thinking in theory though.<br /><br />So of course this isn't murder, but if we are trying to debunk that, how would we say that TMZ are actually part of the hoax, if at all.<br /><br />Some of us think TMZ is actually apart of the hoax since they announced MJ's death 6 minutes before, but could that of just be a coincidence?...remember when TMZ had an article that Charlie Sheen died but then quickly took it off, maybe that could be said with MJ, could they have just got lucky?<br /><br />With News of the World and TMZ , they are both tabloids, and obviously don't really have the sense of the word 'morals' in my opinion. Yes they are a tabloid and tabloids do that, but why would MJ choose them, they only got more notoriety after announcing MJ's death, with all the stuff that they have done. I mean like, putting someone's last moments of their life online for people to listen to, for example what they did to Speedy, playing his last moments of his life for everyone to here...his family have to deal with all the things from the tragedies in his life to having his heartbreaking call played out in front of everyone.<br /><br />I know that 911 calls are public but still, they made it so easily accessible.<br /><br />Whoever announced MJ's death couldn't they have got notoriety?...did it have to be TMZ?<br /><br />All the things TMZ has done you would think they are heartless enough to play a part in MJ's murder to make it look like a hoax, if someone did kill MJ, TMZ being the infamous tabloid they are, could of announced MJ's death before he died to make it look like a hoax (by whoever killed him) even though it was a murder...just think if you wanted something to look like a hoax you could easily get a tabloid to leave clues and all to make the hoax seem authentic, and what about what the family has said about TMZ e.g Joe Jackson...or even what they have said about the family e.g. Joe Jackson.<br /><br />I just don't know if they are part of the hoax or not, and the non-believers would not believe TMZ is apart of the hoax because of their rep.<br /><br />Again, that's my questions IF it was a murder.
  • Just wanted to fix my post...I wrote here instead of hear<br /><br />
    on 1312274460:
    <br />I was just thinking with all the things gone on with News of the World, I was rethinking TMZ's place in the hoax, I don't know if they are in the hoax or not but I just wanted to put out what I was thinking in theory though.<br /><br />So of course this isn't murder, but if we are trying to debunk that, how would we say that TMZ are actually part of the hoax, if at all.<br /><br />Some of us think TMZ is actually apart of the hoax since they announced MJ's death 6 minutes before, but could that of just be a coincidence?...remember when TMZ had an article that Charlie Sheen died but then quickly took it off, maybe that could be said with MJ, could they have just got lucky?<br /><br />With News of the World and TMZ , they are both tabloids, and obviously don't really have the sense of the word 'morals' in my opinion. Yes they are a tabloid and tabloids do that, but why would MJ choose them, they only got more notoriety after announcing MJ's death, with all the stuff that they have done. I mean like, putting someone's last moments of their life online for people to listen to, for example what they did to Speedy, playing his last moments of his life for everyone to hear...his family have to deal with all the things from the tragedies in his life to having his heartbreaking call played out in front of everyone.<br /><br />I know that 911 calls are public but still, they made it so easily accessible.<br /><br />Whoever announced MJ's death couldn't they have got notoriety?...did it have to be TMZ?<br /><br />All the things TMZ has done you would think they are heartless enough to play a part in MJ's murder to make it look like a hoax, if someone did kill MJ, TMZ being the infamous tabloid they are, could of announced MJ's death before he died to make it look like a hoax (by whoever killed him) even though it was a murder...just think if you wanted something to look like a hoax you could easily get a tabloid to leave clues and all to make the hoax seem authentic, and what about what the family has said about TMZ e.g Joe Jackson...or even what they have said about the family e.g. Joe Jackson.<br /><br />I just don't know if they are part of the hoax or not, and the non-believers would not believe TMZ is part of the hoax because of their rep.<br /><br />Again, that's my questions IF it was a murder.<br />
    If it was a murder/ murder attempt:<br />- someone paid Murray to get rid of M<br />- Murray is in fact a very incompetent doctor who could not predict that a little of propofol could kill M<br />- M knew he was going to get murdered and he made a set up scenario and looked for protection<br /><br /><br />sloppy case  :-[<br /><br /><br />