From Pearljr : is B. Howard MJ's son ?

2»

Comments

• MaryKMaryK Posts: 1,732
    on 1335780493:
    <br />Man, Pearl should really stop being so interested in Michael's alleged girlfriends and children.  :icon_rolleyes:<br />
    <br />Agree. <br />Maybe it´s because hoax-source has run dry for her....
  • I've lost alot of respect for Pearl. I understand the couriosity. I'd be lieing if I said I didnt wonder about Omer and B.Howard, but thats no one business, and its completely irrelevant to the hoax.
  • If the boy is his son or not it's not my business but an unrecognized son ??? Michael ???<br /><br />I don't think so  :icon_eek:
  • I dont think its unbelievable that MJ may have "secret" children. Some of the mothers may not have wanted what Debbie had to endure. I believe if Debbie could go back, she'd want to remain private. But Pearl seems like a distraction now, like she doesnt want us to focus on the hoax, but MJs personal life.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    There was nothing in this story worth making a video about Pearl.  :icon_e_confused:
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1335781255:
    <br />
    on 1335780493:
    <br />Man, Pearl should really stop being so interested in Michael's alleged girlfriends and children.  :icon_rolleyes:<br />
    <br />Agree. <br />Maybe it´s because hoax-source has run dry for her....<br />
    <br /><br />Agree with you both.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Why people want to much to know who are his real children?<br />One things that saddens me is his genes could be lost ...that's such a shame. I am sorry but this is what I feel. It's a shame.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    What I so love about Prince, Paris, and Blanket is that from the second they were born, MJ poured his special love into them, giving them his 'royal' names, taking them everywhere with him, having pics with them, playing with them, guiding them, and telling the whole world they were his and the ONLY ones that were his, and giving them important hoax roles.  They are confident because they know exactly whose kids they are, and  are so proud of their Dad.  They are truly blessed!