The All Time Best Michael Jackson Image.. which one???

Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
If you could only have one photograph of MJ which one would it be?

What is your all time favourite photograph of MJ?

Please share with me, as this would be most interesting and a chance to share the best images. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

This one is mine:

Comments

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    this is mine
  • Leah-KimLeah-Kim Posts: 507
    Too hard to choose just one!!!!!....But i love him here...
  • i don't have an exact one.. but i am def. thinking it involves gold pants.... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Too hard to choose just one!!!!!....But i love him here...

Hell yeah, he looks amazing here. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • This is my favorite:

99.jpg

Damn, he's fine.
  • I looove that paparazzi picture where he is with a red sweater, with a hat and with a veryyy sexy beard. Yummmyyyy!!

P.S. I don't put it because I don't know how to put pictures here <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> . But if any of you can, I will be forever grateful <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Fine pictures
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    It's a toss up between these two I think, it's so hard to choose <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> .....and my signature too lol.

MichaelJacksonl_254d0fcb38084c6f-1.jpg

MichaelJackson89894867hg1.jpg
  • The one above that DawnMarie 1121 shared. It shows MJ sitting near some trunks. That photo was a part of the 2007 Italian Vogue photo shoot. The full photo shows MJ wearing a nice suit, looking very mysterious and as I like to now refer to him...grown-up s-e-x-y! It was my avatar on the old mjkit but this new site wouldn't allow me to load it here.
  • Ooh.. i like the red jacket one! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • O-drey-OO-drey-O Posts: 243
    Mine <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

10942_231107126744_224653126744_463.jpg?t=1261776775

9232_157285747374_787427374_2594795.jpg?t=1261776857
    I looove that paparazzi picture where he is with a red sweater, with a hat and with a veryyy sexy beard. Yummmyyyy!!

P.S. I don't put it because I don't know how to put pictures here <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> . But if any of you can, I will be forever grateful <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

You mean this one ?
  • I love any picture of him where he is laughing and looking happy.
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    i love these 2.. but there's so many to choose!!
  • Mine <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

10942_231107126744_224653126744_463.jpg?t=1261776775

9232_157285747374_787427374_2594795.jpg?t=1261776857
    I looove that paparazzi picture where he is with a red sweater, with a hat and with a veryyy sexy beard. Yummmyyyy!!

You mean this one ?

Ohhh yeahhh that's the one. He looks soo fine there <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> thank you girl! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • O-drey-OO-drey-O Posts: 243
    jonnysgirldangerous you're welcome <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> And I agree with you, he's beautiful <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • 162.jpg

mmm mmm mmm..all pictures of him are lovely
  • iloveyou.jpg
    e66b6a81.jpg
    106.jpg

try this again..i added one more <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->
  • smasma Posts: 231
  • damn that man can fill out a pair of pants eh? wheew <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    I have no idea..but it would certainly be from the bad era <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • What a difficult decision!

I guess I'll say these 2 for now:
  • Ooh.. im loving all these photos. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I dont know why, but there is something about this picture which i like too. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I think it is because he looks a bit vulnerable and has a "paddington bear" scarf on that makes me just want to hug him and mother him. lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Sorry about the captions, i didnt put them on but cant find the picture without them lol
  • aahh.. the panther one is fab. I wonder if the panther was really there between MJs legs or was photoshopped in? Would be dangerous, no? But it is fab. Love that one.