The All Time Best Michael Jackson Image.. which one???

Comments

• MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    ljkyljy.jpg

843466538_5_GN_g.jpeg
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    If you could only have one photograph of MJ which one would it be?

What is your all time favourite photograph of MJ?

Please share with me, as this would be most interesting and a chance to share the best images. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

This one is mine:

Yeah I like that one too. He fine on that pic with the black suit on. When I saw that pic I was like Dang. <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> Some people fail to realize that he was actually considered a sex symbol back in the day. Alot people just hate on him like he never was attractive like Diane Sawyer. She was acting rude when she was talking to Lisa Marie. She was like Michael Jackson why him? She was talking about MJ like he was so repulsive. Well apparently Lisa Marie liked his goodies. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mine
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    awwww look at his little tongue poking through.. i love it... <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Gorgeous eyes
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Found this one.. swoon

He is very handsome on this pic. The Captain EO photo. I like his gold eye shadow it makes his eyes look very nice. Only man that can pull this off in my opinion. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I could pick at least 100 more photos as my favourites but these ones work for me... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • 43670997.jpg

sorry, I can't decide ... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Mammu94Mammu94 Posts: 232
    I love every single of of them..
    this is cute --
    llalala.jpg
  • There are soooo many to choose from... but i'll just throw a few out

• OH MY GOSH!!!! I've never seen this one before. I think it just might be my new fave too. Lolz. He is so FINE!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • @sma
    THANK YOU!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

OH MY GOSH!!!! I've never seen this one before. I think it just might be my new fave too. Lolz. He is so FINE!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Ooh.. la la! I just found this one. Never seen this before.. but i like! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Mmhhhmm, yep. Those curls....bliss.gif Lol. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Found this one.. swoon

Oh man, those eyes are lovely. <3inlove2.gif
  • mine

Ah yes, he is so gorgeous! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Okay girlies, I LOVE this thread. And you're right, there are just too many great photos of this AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS man to choose from. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

If I had to choose......*goes through pics*

grouphug.gif
  • This is one of my favs
  • LUN. photo préférée est la suivante:
  • ScreamScream Posts: 203
    This is one of my favourites..

jts5yd.jpg
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    This is one of my favourites..

jts5yd.jpg
    omg I love that one too!!!*melting*