Special Date? July 13, 2011

2»

Comments

• LooolLoool Posts: 45
    I'm just gonna keep on waiting... <!-- styping/ -->typing/<!-- styping/ -->
  • looking4truthlooking4truth Posts: 1,450
    Well it looks like nothing happened today so there goes theillusion777 theory and it's funny that illusion blog was deleted as well today. I guess the person realized their theory wasn't happening. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Oh well... It still doesn't rule out July 13th as a special date due to all the other evidence, including the numerology with July 7 - 13 (7 days).
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    Well it looks like nothing happened today so there goes theillusion777 theory and it's funny that illusion blog was deleted as well today.

Oh really. Lol. What a surprise.
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Well, I suppose I'd better comment seeing as I was one who lumped theillusion777 in with 'interesting/entertaining' people to watch! I'll take it all back! Not even entertaining any more, just pathetic.

What I can't understand is why someone would go to the lengths he/she did to come up with that '7 days of the Bam' thing, and have nothing ready to 'reveal' when the time came! And have to scurry off, tail between the legs, deleting the blog ... and then to top it all, to come back on Twitter!

I actually feel rather sorry for this person, they're trying so hard, but their attempts are so amateur. I kind of feel they must be desperate for friends.
  • diana9161diana9161 Posts: 22
    Right before theillusion777 deleted his/her blog, he/she posted that the news for the second day of the Bam was that Murray's hearing has been postponed. <!-- m -->http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/new ... poned.html<!-- m -->
    If I remember correctly, this appeared on the seventh on some sites, not on the eighth. Aren't we supposed to have a new story every day?
  • momomomo Posts: 9
    so july 8th passed, nothing happened on the path to bamsday..

who was trying to lead us on this road?

thats so disappointing...
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    so july 8th passed, nothing happened on the path to bamsday..

who was trying to lead us on this road?

thats so disappointing...

glad i dont follow or care of this illusion777 lol <!-- sfresse/ -->fresse/<!-- sfresse/ -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    13th July in History.......

1970 U.S.A. Black Panther party

13th July 1970 :FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover named the Black Panther party the most dangerous terrorist group in existence today. Maybe this is a clue ?????

1960 U.S.A. Senator John F. Kennedy

13th July 1960 : Senator John F. Kennedy of Massachusetts is nominated for the presidency by the Democratic Party Convention, defeating Senator Lyndon B. Johnson .

1985 WorldWide Live Aid Concert

13th July 1985 : The Live Aid Concert was a series of rock concerts held to raise funds for famine relief in Ethiopia around the world in cites including London, Philadelphia, Sydney and Moscow. The concerts attracted close to 200,000 people and using satellite link-ups and television broadcasts around the world attracted an estimated 1.5 viewers in 100 countries watching the concerts performed live. The Concerts were organized by Bob Geldof and Midge Ure and raised over $250 million .

Below are just some of the artists who provided their time and performances for free and this concert showed like nothing before or after what can be achieved when ego's and a desire to give something back by some of the most popular figures in entertainment put their efforts in.

I'm not one to get my hopes up anymore....its gets frustrating when we are let down.
  • momomomo Posts: 9
    @2good2btrue

wise words from you and trust me, its more than frustrating..
    instead of gathering and strengthening the followers they are let down...

and whats the solution to this all? so whos creating and giving hope for this all?
    whos behind?? and for what reason???
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    OK, quick update on some of the people we have been watching in this thread:

* Front - still around!

* theillusion777 - has disappeared - blog deleted, twitter reopened and then closed again.

* V for vanquish - Website: <!-- m -->http://vforvanquish.com<!-- m --> - domain name expired on 8th July.

* messageofV - very active on twitter: <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/#!/messageofv<!-- m --> Lots of tweets about the identity of various sites including illusion777 and michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com

The whole thing sounds like a gathering of Trolls Reunited to me! I'm not wasting any more time on them.

[BBvideo 425,350:2uyhel95]
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Michael does sing about hollywood in a few of the songs from 'Michael' ... very nice research looking4truth & curls !
    Well unfortunately, it looks like my theory is not coming true. The day is no where near over but as of now, I'm thinking nothing major will happen. Oh well...

And V is apparently postponing plans due to safety issues. Here's a thread on his latest video: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=253&t=19830<!-- l -->

But who knows... maybe this is just another distraction to something else... perhaps a subtle clue... I'll keep my eyes open.
  • Well i wasnt holding my breath that today would be the day however it is still early on the west coast...only after 8am. Something could still happen but i wont be on it.
    Okay some interesting things happening today:

1) A poster by the name of elvis... posted this today: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=215&t=19832#p343076<!-- l -->

2) The web address that elvis posted is featured in this video, which was put up today: <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrJ2jGbsFLc<!-- m --> (This video is also being discussed in this forum here: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=48&t=19833<!-- l -->)

3) The Hollywood Sign site that I posted earlier has an error so you cannot view the live stream of the sign: <!-- m -->http://www.hollywoodsign.com/247.html<!-- m --> It states: Server Not Found
    <!-- m -->[url=rtmpt://174.129.76.68:80/hollywoodsignlower]rtmpt://174.129.76.68:80/hollywoodsignlower[/url]<!-- m -->

Unfortunately, none of this is directly connected to MJ. So this could all be a bunch of fluff but posting it nevertheless.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Someone is mocking us ... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

burlaa.gif
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    Someone is mocking us ... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

burlaa.gif

Someone? I think [glow=red:s9qrlz86]many people[/glow:s9qrlz86] are mocking us!

000202F6.gif

Michael ... do not let it continue, please! <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ --> <!-- sbounce/ -->bounce/<!-- sbounce/ -->

0002039F.gif
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I never believed the BAM or something important was going to happen on the 13th. So no problem for me at all. Let's get back to the hoax. <!-- smoonwalk_/ -->moonwalk_/<!-- smoonwalk_/ -->
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    As I wrote on Harvey's thread, My forecast of BAM has always been associated only with Cirque de Soleil. IF Michael comes back, I think that will be on the stage because he says " on my own time...I come back here (ON THE STAGE), button my shirt.... and BAM" But the questions is in which country of Cirque concerts and when he will BAM, on the first day, last day, or in the middle..
  • Hello Everyone,

I will predict there is a video coming up fro Vforvanquish about July 30.
    You want to know why i say this?
    Because i just follow the link in the Michael Jackson BAM thread (important upcoming dates), about Whatis-Theplan.org. On this website there a view YT video's.

I watched it and in this vid [BBvideo 425,350:1epd6vfy]

listen at the end, from about 09.30 min it´s the same statement as the 13 july vid of V.

Now if you look at the youtube site of this video there is an anouncement about 30th july. This vid is posted on the 13th of july. So take the vid of Vforvanquish `Wrinkle in plans` about the delay and the comments that you will be rewarded in the upcoming months. So the video´s of Whatis/Theplan.org and Vforvanquish are the same in it´s content.

Believe what you want to believe but be very aware about people who will use you and the `Hoax`for their own advantage.

I don´t say MJ is Alive, I don´t say he is dead and there is no hoax. The only thing is to make you aware about this.
    Well a lot of stuff happen but yet nothing happen... none of it can be directly linked to MJ nor his direct associates so I'll keep watchin for entertainment sake but I'm started to think that all of this is a big distraction.
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    Well a lot of stuff happen but yet nothing happen... none of it can be directly linked to MJ nor his direct associates so I'll keep watchin for entertainment sake but I'm started to think that all of this is a big distraction.

or maybe it was!, but not thinking big enough <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- slolol/ -->lolol/<!-- slolol/ -->