13»

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1313558123:
    <br />
    on 1313556633:
    <br />Hi TS. <br /><br />
    on 1313555840:
    <br /><br />Also, nobody gets an F; and level 6 will come when the time is right.<br /> <br />
    <br /><br />And when the time is right-thirty, lemme guess, level 6.5 comes.  typing/ confused/ crash/ <br /><br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> lolol/ <br /> <br />You're not supposed to think THAT hard!  afraid/    :lol: <br />
    <br /><br />You do realize your next post will be post #77 right? ;)

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    I am so happy: no beard, no cane in sight !!!  :lol: <br /><br /><br />Outlook:<br />grandma_cane_fencing_md_wm.gif<br /><br />a1aDogScooter.gif<br /><br /><br />
    "Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been."  ~ Mark Twain
    <br /><br />My comment on LMP's message:<br />I'd like to get away from that solemn, patriotic undertone. <br /><br />Whether we have Elvis or whether we have Michael on our mind while reading the message: <br />we are not honoring any legacy. <br />We are honoring the man.<br /><br />Florets to graves, facts to facts and credits to where credits are due.  ;) <br /><br />
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    on 1313558123:
    <br />
    on 1313556633:
    <br />Hi TS. <br /><br />
    on 1313555840:
    <br /><br />Also, nobody gets an F; and level 6 will come when the time is right.<br /> <br />
    <br /><br />And when the time is right-thirty, lemme guess, level 6.5 comes.  typing/ confused/ crash/ <br /><br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> lolol/ <br /> <br />You're not supposed to think THAT hard!  afraid/    :lol:  <br />
    <br /><br />oh. ooh. ooohhh now he tells us.  headdesk.gif
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Thanks TS and everyone posting!  Things have been rough on this end the last few days and you all made me laugh.  THE PICTURES!  Yes Souza you are hot!  This redirect has been very informative also...thanks for making me laugh you guys!  Take care, Love to All
  • HOT DAMN! WE'RE ON THE LAST LEG OF THIS THING HEADING FOR HOME! beerchug Of course the redirect took me to the LMP article and not this thread until today. So I'm a bit late on the timeline, but I'm here. Page 3...figures. I got a good laugh at the bantering & pictures. bearhug <br />I love it when TS interacts with us; he's so funny. respect/
  • AnaMarciaAnaMarcia Posts: 860
    on 1313505727:
    <br />We shouldn't complain...they waited for 34 years. [shadow=red,left]Some of them died in the meantime.[/shadow]<br />So depressing to think that we could end like some of them afraid/ .<br /> <br /> <br />
    <br /><br />It is not that bad, Gina! And if they found his idol in paradise?  8)
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    77 posts!  How do you do it TS?  Your mind would be an interesting place to explore! (But maybe that's what we've been doing for 2 years!)<br />I've never liked the thought of summer school until now!  Thanks for the new update!<br /><br />school-supplies.png<br /><br />Thanks guys for all the fun last page, I couldn't stop laughing!<br />
  • Happy100Happy100 Posts: 10
    Guys, I have been racking my brains for a while now. And there is a thought that keeps popping up in my head.  Why do we not see any more of the impersonators do any more shows. And it they do any show there are not in the USA.  Also why are they not any impersonators of Michael doing shows in Las Vegas, like they have for Elvis.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1313606883:
    <br />
    on 1313505727:
    <br />We shouldn't complain...they waited for 34 years. [shadow=red,left]Some of them died in the meantime.[/shadow]<br />So depressing to think that we could end like some of them afraid/ .<br /> <br /> <br />
    <br /><br />It is not that bad, Gina! And if they found his idol in paradise?  8) <br />
    <br /><br />No way, he is alive errrr 8-) bounce/ bounce/ bounce/ <br />Only God knows if Elvis is alive or not crash/ crash/ crash/ .<br />After more than 2 years I feel more confused than ever!!<br /><br />...damn.... <br /><br />Michael where are you?!?!??!?!?!?!?
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    on 1313609755:
    <br />77 posts!  How do you do it TS?  Your mind would be an interesting place to explore! (But maybe that's what we've been doing for 2 years!)<br />I've never liked the thought of summer school until now!  Thanks for the new update!<br /><br />school-supplies.png<br /><br />Thanks guys for all the fun last page, I couldn't stop laughing!<br /><br />
    <br /><br />definetly YES!!! So much perserverance is almost inhuman errrr <br />Michael is that you?!
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1313555840:
    <br /><br />Actually, we have been on level 5 since June 25 {http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,19647.0.html}.<br /> <br />Also, nobody gets an F; and level 6 will come when the time is right.<br /> <br />[size=14pt]Finally, big news coming in the next redirect (plus a little "summer school" in the next few weeks before summer is over).[/size]<br />
    <br /><br /> bounce/ Now I'm excited. <br /><br />P.S: When the time is right? again? We were discussing it today after we saw the same line in an article of Michael's artwork and it came from TS again. Today my mom asked if I'm going to go to the supermarket and I told her "When the time is right".  :lol: She was like  :roll: "wth does that mean?" And I said "ohh sorry we're not on the hoax forum no more. I'll go in an hour." :lol:<br /><br />