MJ & Elvis are ALIVE ~ THE CLOTHES "SPEAK" clues TO US

Comments

• SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    on 1319311720:
    <br />@ Anjav enaccord8.gif<br /><br /><br />[img]http:///img843.imageshack.us/img843/2372/mjpalmsislandmontage04.jpg[/img]<br /><br />unled01c.jpg<br />
    <br /><br />mjpalmsislandmontage02.jpg
    mjpalmsislandmontage01.jpg<br /><br />montagedubai01.jpg
    on 1319291817:
    <br />mjpk009.jpg<br /><br />mjpk008.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br />pkmj007.jpg
    on 1319293932:
    <br />pkmjelvismask.jpg<br /><br /><br />
    [size=12pt]For those interested...<br />THESE POSTS about Patricia are related to the discussion <br />I had with @wishingstar here on this topic:[/size]<br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20587.msg364328.html#msg364328
    <br /><br /><br />pkmj006.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /><br />pkmj008.jpg
    <br /><br />pkmj009.jpg
    [size=12pt]I don't know how many of you have seen Elvis Presley's movie "The Trouble with Girls" ... <br />But I found some very interesting connections in that film, namely:[/size]
    <br /><br />- Elvis is dressed like Michael IS dressed in "smooth Criminal"<br />- The action evolves around a CIRCUS show in which of course Elvis has the major part of the singer!<br />- At some point, a man is accused of a murder he didn't commit and thrown in prison! [sound s familiar so far?  :lol: ]<br />- Elvis manages ..somehow to solve the case until the end of the movie, even if he's not a detective...<br /><br />- Watch the video below to see all these similarities AND PAY ATTENTION AT THE MINUTE 04:15 , where Elvis tries to encourage the manager of the CIRCUS by telling him that he might help him at that difficult moment when the CIRCUS had to be shut down because of the debts and the murder which occurred close to it...people being scared etc... And when the manager hopelessly asks him "How will YOU do it??" , Elvis replies : "I'll just go KILL MYSELF" - interesting black humor...fitting perfectly with the hoax theory of MJ not being able to perform the 50 concerts, but "KILLS" himself to "escape the debts"<br /><br />
    <br /><br />mjelvisbluegangsta.jpg
    lisamlockwoodclothes01.jpg<br /><br />mjelvis014.jpg
    elvislisapcillapurple.jpg<br /><br />26254720559664949736019.jpg
    mjelvis006a.jpg<br /><br />mjelvisracquetball.jpg<br /><br />mjelvisfootball001.jpg
    [size=14pt]^^ FAMILY SPORTS ;)[/size]<br /><br />elvisprincejacksonkarat.jpg<br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]"Just remember: we're all one BIG family!" ;)[/size]<br /><br />mjelvisfootball002.jpg
    ***error***
    4stars001.jpg<br /><br />4stars002.jpg
    on 1314977665:
    <br />
    mjelviskings.jpg
    <br /><br />
    4stars005.jpg
    mjpat016.jpg<br /><br />
    yinbluesweatermichaelja.jpg
    <br /><br /><br />
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    You've sure done a ton of work finding pics... I'm not sure what your are saying.  That Michael got ideas for clothing from every other celeb...cuz you have tons of others...some I don't even know.  And did Michael have time to look through pics and take them to designers and tell them to make his outfit like those others?  <br />Very weird stuff here, but I don't get how he had the time to do all that, esp. since there wasn't internet all those years back to have had to search through to find a certain MATCH to Elvis's outfit.<br />Strange business for sure!  But, at least you have your own thread going here girl!!!  LOL
    on 1319409125:
    <br />pkmj008.jpg
    <br /><br />30156725900786079959410.jpg<br /><br />4stars003.jpg<br /><br /><br />4stars004.jpg
    on 1320518924:
    <br />You've sure done a ton of work finding pics... [...]
    I've been a fan of all of them (MJ, EP, PK & Lady Diana and many others...) for many years now. So in time, I managed to gather a pretty big collection of pictures of them all. I have thousands of myself and my family too! I am a photo-lover! loll<br /><br />When I realized how many they are, I started organizing them on folders, either by specific periods of time, by album-periods, by fashion-style, by portraits or full pics, by their friends, or family...and that's how, little by little, I started noticing certain similarities..."coincidences"...loll<br /><br />
    on 1320518924:
    <br />I'm not sure what your are saying.
    Me neither! lmao :lol:<br />Now seriously... I'm not really sure myself either of what this really means!!<br />And I am glad someone finally asked! loll  :lol: because I've asked myself this question too!! confusion.gif<br />And I've been trying to find a plausible, reasonable answer to all of this resembling/identical/"coincidental" - clothing-trick!<br /><br />What I could think of until now:<br />1. They had similar fashion tastes!<br />OR<br />2. They admired one another and got inspired from one another!<br />OR<br />3. They really planned something together and decided to transmit subliminal, subtle messages through clothing, since they knew that the media and the public always paid BIG attention to their fashion-style! So they used this high public interest for their purpose!.... which was/is the HOAX! dare I say!<br />OR<br />4. it was their way of paying tribute or showing respect or admiration to one another; for ex.: Michael to Elvis, Michael to Diana and/or vice-versa, Patricia to Elvis & Michael... I don't know!<br />OR<br />5. Some of the outfits were intentionally chosen for any of the reasons enumerated above ^^ and the rest are/were purely coincidental!! Who knows!?? non-desol%E9-987.gif<br /><br />The only thing I know for sure is that there is something strange concerning their clothing! to say the least! There's something fishy!<br /><br />
    on 1320518924:
    <br />[...]<br />Very weird stuff here, but I don't get how he had the time to do all that, esp. since there wasn't internet all those years back to have had to search through to find a certain MATCH to Elvis's outfit. Strange business for sure! 
    There's no need of Internet for that! lol<br />Elvis's stage-outfits are all exposed at Graceland! Plus don't forget he played in more than 30 movies! Plus all the registered DVD-concerts! So plenty of sources to see what was Elvis' fashion style! ;) <br />And besides the museum/showroom exposed there for the public, at Graceland there is a HUGE place, like a deposit where they kept intact and at a proper temperature, all the private, personal belongings of Elvis!! from everything he ever wore, to everything he possessed! EVERYTHING!!! in a deposit that has all the safety measurements taken: counter-fire, counter-flood, counter-any calamity!<br /><br />Isn't it that bizarre!?? Why would they keep ALL the belongings of someone who is supposed to be dead for over 30 years, in those maximum safety conditions?? WHY?  :lol: :lol: I sure know why!!! ;)<br /><br />
    on 1315256814:
    <br />You can read my post on this topic <br />- http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/smf2.0/index.php/topic,20234.0.html<br /><br />elvismurraybaloney.jpg<br /><br />Watch this video: <br />PINK CADILLAC with LA TOYA JACKSON - AT minute 0:40 she says: "...6 six brothers hi hi!!!(LMAO)? Ooops, now 5???" - [thanks Massimo for this piece of info!]<br /><br />hoaxpinkcadillac.jpg
    <br /><br />
    [size=26pt]THINK PINK ! ;) [/size]<br /><br />[size=12pt]Very nice video by JackieBlue64 ... good PINK observances![/size] ;)<br /><br />
    <br /><br />presleysjacksonspink001.jpg<br /><br />presleysjacksonspink002.jpg<br /><br />
    [size=14pt]Michael Jackson's Kids<br />Watching a Movie, Not the Trial<br /> ~ 11/5/2011 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF ~[/size]
    <br /><br />http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/05/michael-jackson-kids-movies-photo/#.TrWvP3JWqwf<br />
    [size=10pt]With the fate of Conrad Murray still hanging in the balance, Michael Jackson's children -- Prince, Blanket and Paris (in the white hat) -- went to the movies last night and saw "Tower Heist."<br /><br />According to our sources, Katherine has been filling the children in on the details of the trial herself -- she'd rather they hear it from her and not through anyone else.<br /><br />We're told when the verdict comes down, Katherine will be the one to tell them the news.<br /><br />Jurors did not reach a verdict on Friday and deliberations will continue Monday morning.[/size]
    <br /><br />
    phoenixprince.jpg
    I think the message of Prince's blouse is very clear, isn't it? lol <br />If you noticed, they [I mean all those involved in the hoax] always wear significant clothes like that....either imprinted with a subliminal "message" like this Phoenix design^^ or with a certain hoax color that is assorted to the color of another important person's color of clothes, also involved in the hoax. We'd better learn how to "read" their clothes! because they sure contain messages for us, the beLIEvers! ;) I'm not always certain of what their clothing means or if it means something only on certain occasions or always...but one thing is sure: their clothes have relevance!!
    ****error***
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    You know what hit me SimPattyK.....with all these types of connections (colors, symbols etc).........<br />with the total invasion of privacy these and other famous people face, it's one way of communicating to each other without saying a word.  Like personal shout outs of "I am thinking of you" I know that's probably fairly obvious to most, but it really hit me like a ton of brick with the pink for some reason.  Now with the death Hoax, it's taken on even more meaning....perhaps to see if someone can be so keen to link things together......well, yes they can.....if your name happens to be SimPattyK : ) <br />Amazing posts, amazing finds...your eye for detail is astounding........thank you for sharing all this...makes me  :shock:  even before my coffee : )<br /><br />Have a great day!<br />LOVE<br /><br />Blessings Always
    I'm thinking the same, @wishingStar! Thanks for sharing your thoughts...<br />It's either their own private way of communicating 'secret' messages to one another and/or of communicating subliminal messages to us, the beLIEvers!<br />There are waaay too many symbols, colors, identical clothes to be all just a big coincidence! it's NOT! these messages hidden in the clothes are for real, the more I think about it the more I realize it!
    *** error ***
    ****error***<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />
This discussion has been closed.