Pokes?

Comments

• The "POKEYMONSTER", poked me 17 times also! lolol/ geek/
  • I got poked 17 times, too.  lolol/ <br /> <br />Whoever is doing this to us, I LOVE YOU!<br /> <br /> /toldya/
  • on 1316041654:
    <br />The "POKEYMONSTER", poked me 17 times also! lolol/ geek/ <br />
    <br /> <br />Gotta Poke em all!<br />
  • Ok ok you poked me so much i heard ya, i listened, i logged in...<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />...to find it was a ghost????!<br /><br /> /overreacting/<br /><br /><br /> :lol: 
  • on 1316043384:
    <br />Ok ok you poked me so much i heard ya, i listened, i logged in...<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />...to find it was a ghost????!<br /><br /> /overreacting/ <br /><br /><br /> :lol:  <br />
    <br /> :lol: :lol:
  • <br />Time for an important hoaxland annoucement:<br /><br />4 out of 5 doctors recommend you poke someone each day.....the 5th one says to poke yourself, but that's illegal in 49 of the 50 states............<br /><br /><br />........now back to our regularly scheduled program.........<br /><br /><br />Have a beautiful day.....<br />Blessings
  • on 1316180571:
    <br /><br />Time for an important hoaxland annoucement:<br /><br />4 out of 5 doctors recommend you poke someone each day.....the 5th one says to poke yourself, but that's illegal in 49 of the 50 states............<br /><br /><br />........now back to our regularly scheduled program.........<br /><br /><br />Have a beautiful day.....<br />Blessings<br />
    <br /> <br /> :lol:  :lol:  :lol: <br /> <br />LOL @this whole thread  :lol: <br /> <br />It is fun though...in a 'funny' sorta way.  It's a poke within a poke.<br /> <br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • on 1316180571:
    <br /><br />Time for an important hoaxland annoucement:<br /><br />4 out of 5 doctors recommend you poke someone each day.....the 5th one says to poke yourself, but that's illegal in 49 of the 50 states............<br /><br /><br />........now back to our regularly scheduled program.........<br /><br /><br />Have a beautiful day.....<br />Blessings<br />
    <br /><br />It's hilarious Wishingstar  :lol: :lol: :lol: <br /><br />Thanks, absolutely made my day with this!  ;) <br /> mj_bad/ lolol/
  • [size=10pt]Lately I was thinking about these so called POKES  :? .Why do I have the feeling that it's more to this  :idea:  albino/ ????<br />I didn't told anyone but I received some intresting pokes and if I remember correct it happened 3 times........3 times/21 pokes.Who could send 21 pokes ,3 times in a row  :? ????<br />And I can't remember where did I read that  Michael says he liked to " poke us " :shock: when they asked him about the reaction he provoke on his fans .Can someone here please help me to find a video or a artice where Michael said that?<br />Thank you  bearhug .[/size]
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    This for my never having worked
  • titaniatitania Posts: 160
    I am very glad there is a thread for this because I thought that all the pokes that I have been receiving were just an Illusion.... I see that I have been poked, sometimes 17 times, sometimes 3 times, well, you get the picture.<br /><br /> Anyway, I go and check out WHO IS IT? and then it says there aren't any pokes... WTF??<br /><br />I would love to return the favour but obviously it is "Too high to get over/Too low to get under/I am stuck in the middle!" Why, why does the poker do me this way?<br /><br />However, I find it quite amusing as I do belive in ghosts!!! lolol/<br /><br />Titania
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    That happens to me too! and when I check... no pokes! loll
  • emulikemulik Posts: 1,009
    Same here...sometimes 7 pokes, or 5, but when I clicked on it, it says "there are no pokes"...is there any possibility to be an error? I mean some type of technical problem..but on the other side, many times it shows member who poked me. so is it error or someone is playing ghost games? :)
  • diggyondiggyon Posts: 1,376
    Guys, I guess Souza is the only onle who can answer this question!!!!<br /><br />@ Souza....<br /><br />are the pokes we recieve without names some technical errors or are we really poked by someone???
  • sandythymesandythyme Posts: 365
    Good Morning/Evening Family.  bearhug  I am so glad this was brought up, I thought I was the only one this was happening too.  Many thymes I have pokes and there is no one there....the ghost poker.  O-key dough-key-pokey!  I need more coffee!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1330937378:
    <br />Guys, I guess Souza is the only onle who can answer this question!!!!<br /><br />@ Souza....<br /><br />are the pokes we recieve without names some technical errors or are we really poked by someone???<br />
    <br /><br />Errors, no pokes lolol/

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    Speaking of pokes...I woke up to 14 this morning.  Error or not, who doesn't like to be mysteriously poked first thing in the morning?  lolol/<br /><br />It's even better when they're in multiples of 7  :lol:<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    And I wondeeee eeeeerrrr who´ooossssss....Pooookiiiing, yooouuuuuu....
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    on 1330955996:
    <br />Speaking of pokes...I woke up to 14 this morning.  Error or not, who doesn't like to be mysteriously poked first thing in the morning?  lolol/<br /><br />It's even better when they're in multiples of 7  :lol:<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.<br />
    <br /><br />You are too much BTC.....I just about fell off the chair laughing! I too was poked mysteriously.....and liked it, LOL.  <br /><br />This my brain:<br /><br />happy-brain.jpg<br /><br />This is my brain after a good poking:<br /><br />happy-brain-kitty-150x150.jpg<br /><br /> :lol:
  • on 1330903731:
    <br />[size=10pt]Lately I was thinking about these so called POKES  :? .Why do I have the feeling that it's more to this  :idea:  albino/ ????<br />I didn't told anyone but I received some intresting pokes and if I remember correct it happened 3 times........3 times/21 pokes.Who could send 21 pokes ,3 times in a row  :? ????<br />And I can't remember where did I read that  Michael says he liked to " poke us " :shock: when they asked him about the reaction he provoke on his fans .Can someone here please help me to find a video or a article where Michael said that?<br />Thank you  bearhug .[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Well since I saw that nobody saw my question  geek/  I have to ask again.<br />And I can't remember where did I read that  Michael says he liked to " poke us " :shock: when they asked him about the reaction he provoke on his fans .Can someone here please help me to find a video or a article where Michael said that?<br />Thank you again  :)  ;)) .[/size]<br />
  • wishingstarwishingstar Posts: 2,927
    Hey applehead......<br /><br />I didn't know he had said that....I went looking, but couldn't find it exactly.  I will search around some more and let you know if I find it anywhere....<br /><br />Blessings....
  • BeTheChangeBeTheChange Posts: 1,569
    @Wish ; :lol: Yes, these mysterious pokes cause mysterious feelings  :lol:  <br /><br />@Applehead...I, too, did a quick search but couldn't find anything.  I'll try to look some more when I have some time.<br /><br />@everyone...have a poke-r-ific day!<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I had 21 pokes at one time yesterday.  They disappeared and then there was one.  Today however, the total is zero.  I decided to poke myself, though it didn’t show up.  But interestingly when I poked myself it took me to my profile.  Maybe that’s what pokes mean, that your profile is being looked at.
  • on 1331041246:
    <br />Hey applehead......<br /><br />I didn't know he had said that....I went looking, but couldn't find it exactly.  I will search around some more and let you know if I find it anywhere....<br /><br />Blessings....<br />
    <br /><br />
    on 1331043113:
    <br />@Wish ; :lol: Yes, these mysterious pokes cause mysterious feelings  :lol:  <br /><br />@Applehead...I, too, did a quick search but couldn't find anything.  I'll try to look some more when I have some time.<br /><br />@everyone...have a poke-r-ific day!<br /><br />With L.O.V.E. always. <br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Wish and BeTheChange thank you very much for taking time to help me  :-*  bearhug !!!!<br />I hope to find this cause it's very important for me  :mrgreen: !!!! Be blessed all of you  bearhug !!!![/size]
  • on 1331022760:
    <br />
    on 1330903731:
    <br />[size=10pt]Lately I was thinking about these so called POKES  :? .Why do I have the feeling that it's more to this  :idea:  albino/ ????<br />I didn't told anyone but I received some intresting pokes and if I remember correct it happened 3 times........3 times/21 pokes.Who could send 21 pokes ,3 times in a row  :? ????<br />And I can't remember where did I read that  Michael says he liked to " poke us " :shock: when they asked him about the reaction he provoke on his fans .Can someone here please help me to find a video or a article where Michael said that?<br />Thank you  bearhug .[/size]<br />
    <br /><br />[size=10pt]Well since I saw that nobody saw my question  geek/  I have to ask again.<br />And I can't remember where did I read that  Michael says he liked to " poke us " :shock: when they asked him about the reaction he provoke on his fans .Can someone here please help me to find a video or a article where Michael said that?<br />Thank you again  :)  ;)) .[/size]
    <br /><br />How could I miss your question applehead! :) I'm already searching bangbang, I hope I can find what you are looking for, brb.<br /><br />@BTC: LOL, you are so right, being mysteriously poked is the best start of the day, though I'd love to poke back one day :lol:<br /><br />L.O.V.E.