Defense Attorneys Panic as Michael Jackson Case Draws Near

2»

Comments

• on 1315264894:
    <br />
    on 1315261857:
    <br />dear Bec,<br /> <br />Since you perhaps 'missed' that I said I do not assume but anyway; at least assumption based on some knowledge, thus is justified; rather than be in groundless delusional fantasies about every matter of this hoax.<br /> <br />@Purelove<br /> <br />because you do not live here and do not know american law, u & no one I think should ridicule someones opinion based on knowledge. La Toya is not an active police officer, she is in reserve, and generally police officers do not get a law education therefore they might not know civil and criminal legal/court procedures. Actually, I did not get why u brought her up  :lol: <br />U know that FBI is involved? No, that's an assumption.<br />
    <br /><br />Ohh God, girl I'm sorry to say this but are you drunk? You mixed all of our posts.  all4love is the one who wrote about Latoya and American law, not me. FBI involment can be an assumption to you but it is fact to me. Especially after the family confirmed TS/Front's authenticity, I see no reason not to believe him. I didn't ridicule anyone's post in any way but just wrote my opinion. Pls check it out once again and then adress people. This is the second time you're jumping on me because of a thing that I never wrote.<br />
    <br /> <br />I don't get drunk unfortunately  :lol:
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    on 1315265187:
    <br />
    on 1315264894:
    <br />
    on 1315261857:
    <br />dear Bec,<br /> <br />Since you perhaps 'missed' that I said I do not assume but anyway; at least assumption based on some knowledge, thus is justified; rather than be in groundless delusional fantasies about every matter of this hoax.<br /> <br />@Purelove<br /> <br />because you do not live here and do not know american law, u & no one I think should ridicule someones opinion based on knowledge. La Toya is not an active police officer, she is in reserve, and generally police officers do not get a law education therefore they might not know civil and criminal legal/court procedures. Actually, I did not get why u brought her up  :lol: <br />U know that FBI is involved? No, that's an assumption.<br />
    <br /><br />Ohh God, girl I'm sorry to say this but are you drunk? You mixed all of our posts.  all4love is the one who wrote about Latoya and American law, not me. FBI involment can be an assumption to you but it is fact to me. Especially after the family confirmed TS/Front's authenticity, I see no reason not to believe him. I didn't ridicule anyone's post in any way but just wrote my opinion. Pls check it out once again and then adress people. This is the second time you're jumping on me because of a thing that I never wrote.<br />
    <br /> <br />I don't get drunk unfortunately  :lol: <br />
    <br /><br />I don't know girl. That was weird. :lol: You wanted to adress me so badly. :lol: That's ok.   bearhug
  • on 1315264894:
    <br />
    on 1315261857:
    <br /> <br />Purelove I already addressed her a post stating that it was me and not you.. Sorry if you got in the middle of it because of what I said. blessings.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    on 1315254583:
    <br />
    on 1315253332:
    <br />Scorpionchick, you're assuming this legal scenario is being funded currently by the government. We don't know that.<br />
    <br /><br />Exactly.<br /><br />And just a question: Is the pink panther humping a cow? WTF?? <br />
    afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ :lol:
    on 1315268214:
    <br />
    on 1315264894:
    <br />
    on 1315261857:
    <br /> <br />Purelove I already addressed her a post stating that it was me and not you.. Sorry if you got in the middle of it because of what I said. blessings.<br />
    <br /><br />Nope, I didn't get in the middle of it. All is ok. She confused all4love and purelove. And also bec and purelove. :lol: That's ok tho.
  • ok i looked it up ( only a little bit). from what i got the court cost fall to the attornies who then in turn pass them on to their client. now i didn't look too deep, so it could get more detailed .
  • on 1315280848:
    <br />ok i looked it up ( only a little bit). from what i got the court cost fall to the attornies who then in turn pass them on to their client. now i didn't look too deep, so it could get more detailed . <br />
    <br /> <br />right, that happens upon civil procedure. On criminal procedure, prosecutor/government pays for juries, etc.
  • I think TS said that this was both a movie and an ARG among other things.And I also know that government facilities are rented all the time for movie making. You can do a search and find where this is being done here in LA to New York City. It's a known fact that New Hampshire leases the big courtroom on the top floor of its 124 year old Hampshire County Courthouse. In fact, that is the courthouse where Mel Gibson filmed his 2008 movie "Edge of Darkness."<br /><br />It's a movie, so I think Mike's got it covered!I couldn't resist tossing in my two-cents worth! ;) <br /><br />  [blink]Aldas, Beannu, Benedizione, Benediction, Bendicion, Bencao, Valsignelse, Zegen, Segen, Palaima,[/blink] Blessings, my friends! <br /><br /><br /><br />OnTheWingsOfLove<br /><br /> <br />
  • this looks like as good a place as any to make another smiley request. how about one where my head explodes . i am sure it will be well used. thanks
  • Oh, poor jury...  :mrgreen:  I think Murray should be sequestered during the trial so as not to walk freely around the LA as he used to do...<br /> <br /> smiley_spider <br /> <br /> <br />The panter-cow relationship --->  afraid/
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    on 1315254583:
    <br /><br /><br />And just a question: Is the pink panther humping a cow? WTF?? <br />
    <br /><br />You mean we are heading towards this?  afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ :lol: :mrgreen: <br /><br />pink-cow.jpg
  • on 1315308036:
    <br />this looks like as good a place as any to make another smiley request. how about one where my head explodes . i am sure it will be well used. thanks<br />
    <br /><br />Okay, just had a strange visual of your avatar exploding, Suspicious.  :lol: :lol: :lol:
    on 1315337553:
    <br />
    on 1315254583:
    <br /><br /><br />And just a question: Is the pink panther humping a cow? WTF?? <br />
    <br /><br />You mean we are heading towards this?  afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ :lol: :mrgreen: <br /><br />pink-cow.jpg<br />
    <br /><br /> OMG!  :lol: I hope we are because they're so adorable.  :mrgreen: