Photo Used In Trial - MJ At The Hospital

Comments

• Oh and how about the "lawyer" saying he died so fast he didn't have time to close his eyes?????
  • on 1317154450:
    <br />Well.. if this is Michael...  all behind this, which I believe he is - it is very brave of him to share with us such intimate photos...Remember - it's all about the vindication of the MAN. He is also human. Has his ups and downs....<br /> <br />Anyway, makes me sad...  :-\ <br />
    Don't worry....remember back when the paramedics said they had no idea it was him?  That they thought he was a little old man?  Does the photo look like a little old man to you? ;)
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    on 1317182481:
    <br />Thank you everyone for your observations and thoughts.  bearhug <br /><br />When I first saw the picture at work on the CNN website, I was like  pale/ :cry: :cry: :cry: :'( OMG! /overreacting/  I thought, This Is It (heehee), the end of the hoax, he really is dead.  But, then I got home and immediately came here to see what everyone else had to say.  Then I started looking at the picture closer, even though it is very disconcerting, and based on your comments, I too believe something just ain't right with it.  And when you compare it to the ambulance photo, there is no comparison at all.  So IDK, I am still very worried about all this.  I know I have to be strong, stay with my peeps here, take some deep breathes, and hope we get to the truth before it is all over with.<br /><br />All I can say is thank God, Michael, and Souza for having a place to come and share during this very emotional time with other hoaxers and Michael's Army of L.O.V.E.  Blessings to all!  :-* <br />
    <br /> <br />God bless you, Liberian Girl.  You have expressed every thought in my mind.  I was roc ked to my core when I saw this terrible death photo released in the first day of the court's opening statements.  /scream/ OMG!  It felt like a bomb was dropped on me when I saw that terrible photo.  But, I thought it is amazing that this photo has been not leaked through the press in the last 27 months.  Hmmmmmmmmmmm that makes me wonder.  I do not trust the media at all.  I have full belief in the MJ family.  We will get the truth of this new released death photo.  <br />As previously mentioned the who, what, where, why, when, how of this photo needs to be answered.  If fake evidence can be manufactured in the 2005 trial against MJ.  It is possible to do it again.<br /> <br />Thank you very much for being here for me.  I am still crying as I type this message. I will be here until the Truth of MJ is revealed.  God bless you all for your love. bearhug <br />
  • There is so many things wrong with this photo...and the Prosecution didn't even introduce it first off when the used it as their background for powerpoint...pppfffttt...like when I first saw it I was like omg is that MJ's 'death' photo...they showed it first off so quick.
  • Doesn;t this picture remind any of you of the "Famous crime scene, michael jackson" episode?<br />The michael on this picture looks a lot like the fake michael in that episode.<br />http://twitpic.com/6rqz31<br />
  • first of all id like to ask if anyone has done a comparison photo this court one and the ambulance one side by side is there any similarities? next this photo makes me very sad and angry have they no respect for his children.my husband works for the hospitals in the uk and straight away he is a non believer btw he said the 1.strecher looks very out dated 2.the head should not be raised in a deceased person 3.should be no pillows when resusitation is/has taken place 4.both or no cot sides should be in place 5.in the ambulance shot he had an airway in his mouth this should be kept in place the whole time work is in progress there is only 2 times an airway would be removed the person is alive and breathing by himself or is deceased and ready for viewing by family in this case when foul play is indicated all medical equipment should be left in place until the body is taken to the mortuary as evidence of medical efforts.6.who on earth took a photo of michael in this way and why?.7.where is all the medical equipment monitors,drips,breathing apps,if you ask me it looks more like the recovery room after surgery hahahaha.or one of the family took the photo as he requested to make this story more believeable before he made his get away.
  • OMG!  I saw the pic this morning as the main title in our worst German tabloid, the "Bild". All this before breakfast.<br /> <br />I say it s fake. Lots of reasons why I think that way I already have found in your fantastic posts.<br /> <br />Let´s face the medical and ethic side.<br />My Mum passed away July 1st, that´s the reason why I didn´t visit the forum for a while because I lived on another planet and now I slowly find back to life again.<br /> <br />So Michael´s photo brings back very sad memories.<br /> <br />On the stretcher Michael still has an IV, as I can see, and a tape around his face to fix the intubation thing which is still in his throat. Eyes closed, mouth open, head turned aside, blanket in a mess.<br />If this pic is real ( which I absolutely doubt ), it was taken immediately after he was pronounced dead, they must have rolled the stretcher aside for taking the pic, then they prepared the dead body.<br /> <br />WHICH NORMAL HUMAN BEING WHO HAS AT LEAST A BIT OF RESPECT DOES THIS???<br />WHICH BASTARD TOOK THE PIC, IF REAL???<br /> <br />This would be inhuman and DISGUSTING as anything!!<br /> <br />When my Mum had passed away, all medical things were removed, she was placed into a bed, her mouth was closed, and she was covered with a clean, tidy blanket up to her chest. Then we said goodbye.<br /> No one would even THINK about making a photo!! Who does this!!!<br /> <br />No one of the family, I´m sure. So it must have been someone of the medical staff, who would be in serious problems now, if I was a femily member.<br /> <br />So - if we don´t hear anything of the family, we can be sure the pic is fake.<br />
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I feel a little bit down cause of this pic :cry: , it's definitely MJ, it's his eyes, but in the photo he is too short to be Michael and the photo is very blurry, whether this is a photoshop or Michael made this photo in purpose as an "evidence" on the court
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    hmmm, I might be very naive, but my common sense tells me that if the photo of dead person in the criminal trial (especially the victim) is going to be shown in the court, the judge would need to agree beforehand, in particular as the trial is going to be televised all around the world?<br /><br />and if so, then in what capacity the photo is to be shown - as an evidence? <br /><br />and since when, may I ask, the evidence photo is used as the background theme for the power point presentation  afraid/ afraid/ afraid/    ;D <br /><br /><br />
  • after another look hubby is adiment this photo looks staged he says the cot sides should be both up if patient is alive or both down if deceased or being worked on and he said the background didnt look like a hospital background (he works for hospitals in the uk)
  • lorelalorela Posts: 142
    Just look at his toes ... I mean such a short legs - it's funny. <br /><br />And is it normal that the attorney doesn't describes picture, but just shows it? I thought that it is much more complicated.
  • when i first saw this, it stopped my heart. i'm not going to lie. not in the sense that i thought it was real, because...come on. but the fact to "see" him this way.... i don't like it at all. <br /><br />but seriously, how do people look at this photo and go "yes...that's so legitimate." really?<br /><br />the quality is horrific. the proportions are off. <br />let's say this was taken post "death"... why was he wheeled into a hallway? why is the tube still in? why is this a background for a power point presentation for a manslaughter case with his mother sitting in the same room? <br />let's entertain for a split second that michael did die, how disrespectful of the prosecution to be so flamboyant with such a delicate picture, especially in front of a mother. <br /><br />do you smell that?  cover your nose. it's b.s.
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Feels like a fake photo to me, with the fake recording, faking breaking the news. /scream/
  • When was the picture suppose to be taken? The day when he "died" or when he was still alive & was brought to the hospital?  :? <br /><br /><br />And why isn't there any news of Michael in the hospital at that time? I mean c'mon! He is Michael Jackson & we all know that the paps stalk him 24/7. So why only show the pictures now & not at that timing when he was in the hospital? <br /><br /><br />Hopefully you guys get what I mean.  :)
  • I did a comparison with the two photos....<br /><br />I won't comment on the death picture, because there are many levels when someone dies in a hospital.  I have seen it all.!!<br /><br />I will only say that it is possible, after a person has deceased, to make the patient look more presentable for viewing by the family.  That would include raising the bed, and covering the patient with a blanket or sheet.  And yes, intubation and nasal lines must stay in place for the coroner.  Mouths can sometimes remain open after death, so a pillow or tape are usually used to keep the mouth closed until rigar mortis sets in....<br />The body in this picture could easily be staged, but it is convincing.<br /><br />Family are not allowed into the emergency room, so the viewing could have been in a recovery room, due to the celebrity status, and to enable the ER to be vacated, cleaned and available for other emergencies.  Resusitation attempts kept his skin from changing colour, as the blood was flowing through his body for a long time.....Eyes would have been closed by paramedics in the house, as they were looking for dilation of the pupils...[size=12pt]But having said that.............he was bald, and in both pictures, he is wearing a wig !!  <br /><br />Did the bodyguards think it was important to make him look good for these pictures ???[/size]
  • comparison pics
  • Hi everybody, I'm new on forum but not new on the hoax subject.<br />Lurker for ages :)<br />Yes, still torn between murder and hoax, but trying to stay positive<br />and here are my thoughts on picture - first, I work as professional<br />illustrator in the world of computer 2D graphics and trust me, <br />everything is possible. To fake I mean. Especially if all we need is low-res<br />blurry picture! <br />Second, if we stay optimistic and trust this is a hoax - then why not real MJ posing<br />that way? This is serious work to make hoax..well, work.<br />If we remove rightful emotions and look carefully, he looks good<br />here. I'm serious. Looks like himself, recognisable enough and not "cancer-stricken"<br />or whatever it was - my dad died of cancer at 47, at such age you can tell<br />if person died of cancer.. such person IS unrecognisable and skinny beyond<br />belief. The MJ {or whoever it is} doesn't look that bad.<br />BTW as Photoshop regular I can tell ambulance pic looks like a fake<br />and I never considered it 2 be the "proof of his death", we should relax about that<br />ambulance one really. Can be staged, can be Photoshop, it's easy to make.<br /><br />What I was afraid of - rumour that autopsy photo will be shown. Let's hope<br />we won't see that errrr . This one is much more acceptable, think about it.<br />I'm grateful it was the choice, hoax or not. Could be 10 times worse.<br /><br />Now, who was at UCLA on June 25 taking this pic? Family? Staff?<br />Is it normal practice?<br />Later at coroners, yes, they do take pics. <br />But like that at hospital? I'm not from US, so I don't know what's ok there.<br />[and sorry for typos]
  • Fake or not, this picture is disrespectful on all levels.  Even in Michael's supposed death, he is fair game. It's almost as if the media believe they have an entitlement to print this picture without any regard or respect to Michael's privacy as a human being.  <br /><br />Having said that, the picture was used by the Prosecution with the family present in Court. You would think the family would condemn such a move if the picture was real, given the fact that photo would be in circulation and access to the public for many years to come.  They would also be questioning who took the photo, unless it came directly from them or was authorised by them to be used in the first place.  <br /><br />The picture could be fake, but I agree with "2good2betrue". I've seen a number of deceased individuals in a hospital setting that vary in presentation.  So it could be real and it defintely could be fake.<br /><br />Either way, disrespectful the media run with it like dogs on heat.
  • Well, prosecution side knew the pic will be all over tabloids etc.<br />How much contact does prosecution have with family? Zero?  :|<br />Picture was shown in a way camera will catch it no doubt.. on purpose?<br />To "treat" media? To impress jurors? To upset everyone?<br />I mean at least for everyone within prosecution side it was obvious media<br />will feast over that photo. ..  confused/<br /><br />I'm still curious who took such photo [supposedly on June 25 if we go pessimistic].
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    It's probably staged but I think the angle of the photo is making his legs look shorter than they are. His body fits the entire bed, and those beds are built for people of all sizes. However I don't get why it's so blurry. It is not evidence either way for me.
    u3w8g4ihgznlhbf8gpc.jpg<br /><br />Who in the world has such short legs? Smurfs? I circled toes.
    + "fences" of the gurney aren't ok<br />+ his arm is to low<br />+ if u measure his parts there's no fi<br /><br />FAKE - it couldn't be more!<br />
  • on 1317203257:
    <br />I'm still curious who took such photo [supposedly on June 25 if we go pessimistic].<br />
    <br /><br />replying to myself, d'oh, coroner did as autopsy page 10 says.<br />Well, still can be fake or staged all the way, it ~has~ to be believable after all!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Agree with you.... /pull hair/ Also the nose is not of  Michael  /scream/ /pull hair/ But they get tired sooner or later? bangbang  crash/ .....<br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /> moonwalk_/             
  • (Okay finally found the right thread to post in lol) Hello ALL... I'm now sure this is the right thread to mention the new aspect I can add to this all. I haven't been here in a long time. Just wanted to give you my 2 cents. After one opens their 3rd eye shit gets even more disturbing!! I can see auras within any kinda media. And not seeing one around Mike on that stretcher saddens me. No aura= death. HOWEVER there are many overlays in that pic. So eye may be getting a false reading. That pic looks to be altered. Now IDK if Mike went to the extent of making sure there are no auras in "evidence" But um this is NOT GOOD at ALL! And from the looks of Dr Murray's aura. He's no clever "actor" in this... his ass is cloudy, but, cloudy is better than having a muddy aura. Well there's my 2 cents. Sorry if this dampens things. But Mike wanted up to see through the veils and eye can more than EVER. ♥♥♥ CAN ANYONE ELSE SEE AURAS?? If so let's team up and interpret our findings...♥♥♥ BTW I looked at the cleaned up version of the pic in another thread and there's still no aura... There's so much wrong with that pic.  :-\