Bullying the beLIEvers

2»

Comments

• on 1318713967:
    <br />
    on 1318713360:
    <br />I don't understand why they say we hurt them.<br />I have moments when I am convinced Michael died yet I come here and it doesn't hurt me to read  here that you guys still believe. It doesn't hurt me at all.  I don't understand why they say we hurt them. Maybe is it part of the hoax  suspicious// suspicious// suspicious// .<br />I've been thinking something is very odd about it.<br />
    <br /><br />I don't understand either Gina, I have those moments too but it has never had an impact on me. <br /><br />I guess people want to refuse the truth sometimes, people on hear what they want to hear... <br />
    <br /> <br />I don't understand them either, if you are a fan of Michael wouldn't you be so happy to feel that he may be alive? Explore the fact he may be alive, give it a chance. I feel they are brained washed by the Illuminati lol.. I am joking now. Please do not take it seriously..
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    on 1318701350:
    <br />
    on 1318700929:
    <br />
    on 1318689923:
    <br />Souza, sorry to be a pain in the ass but if this is in the wrong part of the Forum, please let me know, or any other Member for that matter.<br />______________________________________________<br /><br />Alright, I actually didn't want to have to do this but it seems to be happening quite frequently and I'm tired of it happening. <br /><br />Why, when a beLIEver comes onto a normal Michael Jackson Forum, do people start to bully them into believing that Michael is actually dead. It happened to my friend, I'm not so happy about it either. <br /><br />There seems to be one particular Forum that doesn't tolerate beLIEvers so well and it agitates me, all she does is mention a theory to another Member and they attack her. <br /><br />Later they tell her that they are deliberately winding her up, who does that? honestly. <br /><br />I just feel that if the Non-beLIEvers pick on the beLIEvers way too much, if they have a problem with it, then why don't they make their own Forum for the Non-beLIEvers, instead of causing arguments between people and ganging up. It's a PUBLIC forum, you don't like it? then you get lost. <br /><br />That's the problem, there are VIP Members that act so "Holier than Thou" and it twists my nerves real bad, any help PLEASE?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Online bullying is WRONG to begin with regardless of the degree. EVERYONE should be titled to their OWN opinion w/out being biased...so whoever it was that was doing the bullying isn't right, and even if they do believe MJ is "dead" then they should STILL respect his demeanor and represent fairness and openmindedness. So they sound like they're no different from these shady media companies.<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Alfarle, this is what I'm trying to say, though I'm not so good with words. <br /><br />I just think that the people who go to these Forums don't expect others to be so harsh towards their beliefs. It's like bullying someone to convert Religion (Although Religion is a bigger matter) it's wrong and I don't understand why everyone can't just get along with eachother. <br /><br /> I realize that this can be directed at either groups, but I've yet to actually see beLIEvers bully people the way Non-beLIEvers do. <br /><br />I'm not being biased, but it's just from what I've seen so far.<br />
    <br /><br />I totally see what you're saying. Some ppl just are hard headed and are not openminded to the TRUTH and possibly as well as probability AND actuality of things. It's sad but that's the world in which we live in....such is life.:( I've noticed that some ppl (believers and non believers) tend to lash out @ the ones who they think know more than they do on either subject..."dead" or alive. It's crazy . <br /><br />Nonetheless, things will be okay. The truth will eventually reveal itself .Some who were flapping their trap might be left w/the stuck on stupid face, while others will have clarity of the matter all because of their faith and belief. Who knows? :)
  • on 1318717221:
    <br />
    on 1318701350:
    <br />
    on 1318700929:
    <br />
    on 1318689923:
    <br />Souza, sorry to be a pain in the ass but if this is in the wrong part of the Forum, please let me know, or any other Member for that matter.<br />______________________________________________<br /><br />Alright, I actually didn't want to have to do this but it seems to be happening quite frequently and I'm tired of it happening. <br /><br />Why, when a beLIEver comes onto a normal Michael Jackson Forum, do people start to bully them into believing that Michael is actually dead. It happened to my friend, I'm not so happy about it either. <br /><br />There seems to be one particular Forum that doesn't tolerate beLIEvers so well and it agitates me, all she does is mention a theory to another Member and they attack her. <br /><br />Later they tell her that they are deliberately winding her up, who does that? honestly. <br /><br />I just feel that if the Non-beLIEvers pick on the beLIEvers way too much, if they have a problem with it, then why don't they make their own Forum for the Non-beLIEvers, instead of causing arguments between people and ganging up. It's a PUBLIC forum, you don't like it? then you get lost. <br /><br />That's the problem, there are VIP Members that act so "Holier than Thou" and it twists my nerves real bad, any help PLEASE?<br />
    <br /><br /><br />Online bullying is WRONG to begin with regardless of the degree. EVERYONE should be titled to their OWN opinion w/out being biased...so whoever it was that was doing the bullying isn't right, and even if they do believe MJ is "dead" then they should STILL respect his demeanor and represent fairness and openmindedness. So they sound like they're no different from these shady media companies.<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks Alfarle, this is what I'm trying to say, though I'm not so good with words. <br /><br />I just think that the people who go to these Forums don't expect others to be so harsh towards their beliefs. It's like bullying someone to convert Religion (Although Religion is a bigger matter) it's wrong and I don't understand why everyone can't just get along with eachother. <br /><br /> I realize that this can be directed at either groups, but I've yet to actually see beLIEvers bully people the way Non-beLIEvers do. <br /><br />I'm not being biased, but it's just from what I've seen so far.<br />
    <br /><br />I totally see what you're saying. Some ppl just are hard headed and are not openminded to the TRUTH and possibly as well as probability AND actuality of things. It's sad but that's the world in which we live in....such is life.:( I've noticed that some ppl (believers and non believers) tend to lash out @ the ones who they think know more than they do on either subject..."dead" or alive. It's crazy .<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, true. <br /><br />I've noticed it slightly from the beLIEvers' side (But I've barely ever been around beLIEvers, which may be the case) I've seen it a lot from the Non-beLIEvers. I can understand it might be hard for people, but there's no excuse for the Bullying in either Groups.
    on 1318717432:
    <br />
    on 1318717221:
    <br />
    on 1318701350:
    <br />
    on 1318700929:
    <br />
    on 1318689923:
    <br /><br />I totally see what you're saying. Some ppl just are hard headed and are not openminded to the TRUTH and possibly as well as probability AND actuality of things. It's sad but that's the world in which we live in....such is life.:( I've noticed that some ppl (believers and non believers) tend to lash out @ the ones who they think know more than they do on either subject..."dead" or alive. It's crazy .<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, true. <br /><br />I've noticed it slightly from the beLIEvers' side (But I've barely ever been around beLIEvers, which may be the case) I've seen it a lot from the Non-beLIEvers. I can understand it might be hard for people, but there's no excuse for the Bullying in either Groups.<br />
    <br /><br />I see. Do you ever get the feeling like you're a bit intimidated to share the news that MJ is alive due to the fact that ppl might think you're crazy or even go as far to say you're "crazy"? <br /><br />But back to forums, this was the FIRST forum that I have EVER SEEN in regards to the death hoax...so therefore, this must be a pretty legitamate site and resource in regards to the whole truth and nothing but the truth....So help me God. haha. I haven't really seen other forum sites. I know some ppl on youtube talk trash in regards to MJ's death. I've left a couple of comments on a few vids and not one person has lashed out yet. I did tell this one guy that was bragging about LaToya and Paris tweeting him back on the matter that I believed that MJ was still alive....I have't heard from him since. It's like once he found out I was a believer, he closed up. smh. I actually caught him in a lie....
  • on 1318717810:
    <br />
    on 1318717432:
    <br />
    on 1318717221:
    <br />
    on 1318701350:
    <br />
    on 1318700929:
    <br />
    on 1318689923:
    <br /><br />Yes, true. <br /><br />I've noticed it slightly from the beLIEvers' side (But I've barely ever been around beLIEvers, which may be the case) I've seen it a lot from the Non-beLIEvers. I can understand it might be hard for people, but there's no excuse for the Bullying in either Groups.<br />
    <br /><br />I see. Do you ever get the feeling like you're a bit intimidated to share the news that MJ is alive due to the fact that ppl might think you're crazy or even go as far to say you're "crazy"? <br /><br />But back to forums, this was the FIRST forum that I have EVER SEEN in regards to the death hoax...so therefore, this must be a pretty legitamate site and resource in regards to the whole truth and nothing but the truth....So help me God. haha. I haven't really seen other forum sites. I know some ppl on youtube talk trash in regards to MJ's death. I've left a couple of comments on a few vids and not one person has lashed out yet. I did tell this one guy that was bragging about LaToya and Paris tweeting him back on the matter that I believed that MJ was still alive....I have't heard from him since. It's like once he found out I was a believer, he closed up. smh. I actually caught him in a lie....<br />
    <br /><br />I guess I have felt intimidated, but due to the fact people have said certain things to get on my nerves such as "You're not a real fan." If someone says that to me, I flip out a little, someone at School said this to me before and I admit that I dragged him by the collar all the way down to the Headmistresse's office. Yeah, it wasn't exactly his best day, but I'm extremely sensetive to that one sentence. It's the only sentence that will EVER affect me more than "Michael is DEAD" <br /><br />Yes, this is the first site for the Hoax I've seen, but I saw this Site quite a while back. I was too young to join back then, but I'm Thirteen now so all's good :)<br /><br />I've seen a couple of other Hoax Sites, though. This is the first I've joined XD  <br />
    on 1318718673:
    <br />
    on 1318717810:
    <br />
    on 1318717432:
    <br />
    on 1318717221:
    <br />
    on 1318701350:
    <br />
    on 1318700929:
    <br />
    on 1318689923:
    <br /><br />I see. Do you ever get the feeling like you're a bit intimidated to share the news that MJ is alive due to the fact that ppl might think you're crazy or even go as far to say you're "crazy"? <br /><br />But back to forums, this was the FIRST forum that I have EVER SEEN in regards to the death hoax...so therefore, this must be a pretty legitamate site and resource in regards to the whole truth and nothing but the truth....So help me God. haha. I haven't really seen other forum sites. I know some ppl on youtube talk trash in regards to MJ's death. I've left a couple of comments on a few vids and not one person has lashed out yet. I did tell this one guy that was bragging about LaToya and Paris tweeting him back on the matter that I believed that MJ was still alive....I have't heard from him since. It's like once he found out I was a believer, he closed up. smh. I actually caught him in a lie....<br />
    <br /><br />I guess I have felt intimidated, but due to the fact people have said certain things to get on my nerves such as "You're not a real fan." If someone says that to me, I flip out a little, someone at School said this to me before and I admit that I dragged him by the collar all the way down to the Headmistresse's office. Yeah, it wasn't exactly his best day, but I'm extremely sensetive to that one sentence. It's the only sentence that will EVER affect me more than "Michael is DEAD" <br /><br />Yes, this is the first site for the Hoax I've seen, but I saw this Site quite a while back. I was too young to join back then, but I'm Thirteen now so all's good :)<br /><br />I've seen a couple of other Hoax Sites, though. This is the first I've joined XD <br />
    <br /><br />Lol! You literally dragged him by the collar?! Haha. I probably would have done the same thing. But yeah....words hurt, but the truth is a healer.:)
  • on 1318718852:
    <br />
    on 1318718673:
    <br />
    on 1318717810:
    <br />
    on 1318717432:
    <br />
    on 1318717221:
    <br />
    on 1318701350:
    <br />
    on 1318700929:
    <br />
    on 1318689923:
    <br /><br />I guess I have felt intimidated, but due to the fact people have said certain things to get on my nerves such as "You're not a real fan." If someone says that to me, I flip out a little, someone at School said this to me before and I admit that I dragged him by the collar all the way down to the Headmistresse's office. Yeah, it wasn't exactly his best day, but I'm extremely sensetive to that one sentence. It's the only sentence that will EVER affect me more than "Michael is DEAD" <br /><br />Yes, this is the first site for the Hoax I've seen, but I saw this Site quite a while back. I was too young to join back then, but I'm Thirteen now so all's good :)<br /><br />I've seen a couple of other Hoax Sites, though. This is the first I've joined XD <br />
    <br /><br />Lol! You literally dragged him by the collar?! Haha. I probably would have done the same thing. But yeah....words hurt, but the truth is a healer.:)<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, I did. I felt guilty but at the same time it pretty  much needed to be done, he'd been teasing me about MJ for the previous year and saying that just made me break. I  grabbed him by the Collar, shook him and dragged him all the way down there. <br /><br />Good thing too, now he's stopped bothering me, haha. <br /><br />
    on 1318719232:
    <br />
    on 1318718852:
    <br />
    on 1318718673:
    <br />
    on 1318717810:
    <br />
    on 1318717432:
    <br />
    on 1318717221:
    <br />
    on 1318701350:
    <br />
    on 1318700929:
    <br />
    on 1318689923:
    <br /><br />Lol! You literally dragged him by the collar?! Haha. I probably would have done the same thing. But yeah....words hurt, but the truth is a healer.:)<br />
    <br /><br />Yes, I did. I felt guilty but at the same time it pretty  much needed to be done, he'd been teasing me about MJ for the previous year and saying that just made me break. I  grabbed him by the Collar, shook him and dragged him all the way down there. <br /><br />Good thing too, now he's stopped bothering me, haha.<br />
    <br /><br />Wow. haha.  :lol: It's like if you mess with MJ, you mess with ALLLLLLL of us.  >:(
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    What?!<br />I have no idea how believer can "hurt" a non-believer.<br />We're officially "nutters" for the rest of the world and that means totally<br />harmless, right  geek/  ? You can't blame nerdy crazy one, right?  :mrgreen:<br /><br />With Michael, it seems so, people tend to overreact in different ways. Some<br />mighty haters, some obsessed fans that easily turn to haters, only their target<br />is not Michael, but their anger and hate can go to same depths. That whole thing<br />"real fan - not a real fan" is bizarre IMHO  :roll: We all should try not to hate<br />anyone and when we see emotional overreaction best way is to stay calm and quiet<br />as overreacting person turns deaf and blind anyway.  <br />Michael would disapprove fights  :| <br /><br />
  • on 1318722622:
    <br />What?!<br />I have no idea how believer can "hurt" a non-believer.<br />We're officially "nutters" for the rest of the world and that means totally<br />harmless, right  geek/  ? You can't blame nerdy crazy one, right?  :mrgreen:<br /><br />With Michael, it seems so, people tend to overreact in different ways. Some<br />mighty haters, some obsessed fans that easily turn to haters, only their target<br />is not Michael, but their anger and hate can go to same depths. That whole thing<br />"real fan - not a real fan" is bizarre IMHO  :roll: We all should try not to hate<br />anyone and when we see emotional overreaction best way is to stay calm and quiet<br />as overreacting person turns deaf and blind anyway.  <br />Michael would disapprove fights  :|<br />
    <br /><br /><br />I guess I don't understand it either really, I doubt it would 'hurt' the Non-believers as most of them seem to be cocky about everything.  suspicious// <br /><br />I've only ever overreacted once, but it was for a good cause. This boy had been teasing me about Michael all year long :) heh, kids will be kids. We were only Twelve last year, so this applies to me too.  :oops:<br /><br />Yes, Michael taught us not to fight... but at the same time he taught us to ignore the Media, remember: "Just because you read it in a magazine or see it on a TV screen, don't make it factual, actual." <br /><br /> :D<br />
  • This is a pretty easy fix guys. Jus don't go there. Hang with believers. Why go diameter an take a beating...jus don't go there.
  • JennieJennie Posts: 514
    on 1318703369:
    <br />
    on 1318703206:
    <br />
    on 1318693282:
    <br />
    on 1318692205:
    <br />I Really hope that truth comes out soon because it's really painful to see how the fans are divided after his "death" or disappearance. We were all united when he was in the scene, right?<br /><br /><br />I don't think all of this is going right, something's wrong...I really want the truth to come out as soon as possible...<br />
    <br /><br />Before Michael died or 'died', there were hardly any arguments between the Fans, now it's become a huge mess. I want to know the truth, but sadly it'll take a while before anything can happen, these types of things make me lose faith a little, I honestly don't want to however. <br /><br />There are so many tides between the beLIEvers and Non-beLIEvers, me? I don't personally mind the Non- beLIEvers, if they have a problem with me I tend to ignore them, but if they tear up the people who haven't done anything wrong to them, it's a problem. <br /><br /><br />(Had to edit this post, I accidentally forgot to put Non infront of the beLIEver part.) <br /><br />
    <br /><br /><br />i know, it was because of some of my non-believer friends that i had lost my hope, but now here i am again :) <br />we should only remember the message of Michael...we should remember that they love michael too as much as we love him. <br />so we need to respect them and not to bother them if they don't return their respect towards us...<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah, I just wanted advice since my Friend insists on going back, solely because she has friends there. <br /><br />It does her no good, but I can't really say no .-. <br />
    <br /> <br />Perhaps your friend and her other friends could find a forum where freedom of  speech and respect are recognized values.<br />And for advice:  Yes you are right from what you are saying there are things going on in that forum that are flat out wrong. But here's the thing, you need to recognize when things/situations are out of your control. You cant change others, only they can do the work on themselves and they have to want to change. Then you need to accept that reality and make a decision and stand behind your decision, if you choose to keep going back there you need to find a way to protect yourself from them and become immune to their criticism.  I know it's probably not the advice you were looking for but it is the reality of life.<br />I'm so sorry they make you and your friend feel so bad but try not to take it so harshly cause they're winning when they succeed in running you and others down. Be the stronger one. :D  <br /> <br />Good luck.
  • Blessings to you and hugs  bearhug <br /><br /><br />I hope you don't mind me sharing some words with you out of L.O.V.E.<br /><br />When I was young I was taught that regardless of whose house we visited we were to treat those people with the same love and respect that we give our family members at home - or more.<br /><br />We were taught to follow the rules of the house regardless of whether we practiced the same customs at home. For instance, if we were used to sleeping in at home but the home we were guests in were accustomed to getting up early, we were to get up early out of respect.<br /><br />We were taught that arguing solves nothing. We were taught that it's better to listen than to speak and that it takes a bigger person to walk away from an argument even when you are right.<br /><br />It's really okay that the other forum doesn't beLIEve. The truth will prevail in the end. Be kind, be courteous, and follow their rules while in their house. Talk everything except the hoax while visiting their home and when you come home here you can relax. <br /><br />Let's show that no matter what we can spread Michael's mission of L.O.V.E.<br /><br />You are loved.<br /><br />
  • on 1318740479:
    <br />Blessings to you and hugs  bearhug <br /><br /><br />I hope you don't mind me sharing some words with you out of L.O.V.E.<br /><br />When I was young I was taught that regardless of whose house we visited we were to treat those people with the same love and respect that we give our family members at home - or more.<br /><br />We were taught to follow the rules of the house regardless of whether we practiced the same customs at home. For instance, if we were used to sleeping in at home but the home we were guests in were accustomed to getting up early, we were to get up early out of respect.<br /><br />We were taught that arguing solves nothing. We were taught that it's better to listen than to speak and that it takes a bigger person to walk away from an argument even when you are right.<br /><br />It's really okay that the other forum doesn't beLIEve. The truth will prevail in the end. Be kind, be courteous, and follow their rules while in their house. Talk everything except the hoax while visiting their home and when you come home here you can relax. <br /><br />Let's show that no matter what we can spread Michael's mission of L.O.V.E.<br /><br />You are loved.<br /><br /><br />
    <br /> <br />beautiful post voiceforthesilent.. You are absolutely right. Sometimes you can avoid these type of circumstances, by staying in your own home, and be comfortable. If that makes you feel so uncomfortable just stay in this forum and you will be happier. blessings.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Don't worry about the nonbelievers, when Michael comes back, they'll be the ones running to this forum and pretending they believed it all along. I can understand them though, I never was a nonbeliever, but I can imagine how they must feel, because in their minds, Michael really is dead. & the autopsy picture is real to them and the horrifying way he died is real. They're heartbroken fans, imagine how you felt the moment you heard Michael died, which was probably the worst moment of my entire life, even though he's alive. That's probably how they feel everyday. I was depressed & crying pretty much everyday for the next 5 or 6 months, even though I was researching a LOT about his death hoax. <br /><br /><br />So, you have to understand them, and I know some, well most, are incredibly rude, but that's just how it's going to be. I made many hoax videos on youtube, and have about 2000 subscribers, so trust me I get several comments a day that say how crazy, dumb, psychotic, sick, twisted, and idiotic I am. But I just shrug it off, why should their opinion matter anyway? They don't know me, and I'll probably never hear of them again.<br /><br /><br />I don't think any of us should be offended by them, because most of them attack us over the internet, & come on. What's the worst thing they can do? Caps-lock us to death?  lolol/
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    LOL now that I remember about it it looks funny....<br />When I was on michaeljackson.com complaining we don't benefit of the freedom of speech they said "go on hoax sites and leave us alone, you are dissrespectful to Michael bla bla bla.." <br />So I came here and guess what? They followed me here and as I use the same name and avatar they spotted me and then accused me on the other site that I am a member of this one  /pull hair/.<br /><br />Who can understand this people :roll:<br /><br />For them this site is evil and "nuts" is too nice to describe what they really feel about us.
  • All is well that ends well...and i really hope everything does end well and the truth reveals itself. L.O.V.E.!
  • on 1318745774:
    <br />Don't worry about the nonbelievers, when Michael comes back, they'll be the ones running to this forum and pretending they believed it all along. I can understand them though, I never was a nonbeliever, but I can imagine how they must feel, because in their minds, Michael really is dead. & the autopsy picture is real to them and the horrifying way he died is real. They're heartbroken fans, imagine how you felt the moment you heard Michael died, which was probably the worst moment of my entire life, even though he's alive. That's probably how they feel everyday. I was depressed & crying pretty much everyday for the next 5 or 6 months, even though I was researching a LOT about his death hoax. <br /><br /><br />So, you have to understand them, and I know some, well most, are incredibly rude, but that's just how it's going to be. I made many hoax videos on youtube, and have about 2000 subscribers, so trust me I get several comments a day that say how crazy, dumb, psychotic, sick, twisted, and idiotic I am. But I just shrug it off, why should their opinion matter anyway? They don't know me, and I'll probably never hear of them again.<br /><br /><br />I don't think any of us should be offended by them, because most of them attack us over the internet, & come on. What's the worst thing they can do? Caps-lock us to death?  lolol/<br />
    <br /><br />Haha, caps-lock us to death? Putting pictures in my mind, LOL.
  • ChinbieChinbie Posts: 160
    on 1318695263:
    <br />I don't understand why you are joining the non believers forums. Why are you subjecting yourselves through this ordeal.. If they do not believe that Michael faked his death, well be it.. Who cares. Once he will come back they will eat there words, and Michael will be disappointed in them. So simple.  This is the only forum I have joined and  I will not join something I do not believe in.. Just let them be.. <br />
    <br />I agree w/ you all4loveandbelieve.<br />for the non believers forums. i just go there and dl some michael's photo or other news.<br />i never post any article like mj is alive because it;s hard for them to believe in me<br />therefore .i would just discuss the hoax in here or share with some of my best friends .<br />in mj fansclub in china.it;s the same , they block those messages abt the hoax.<br />obviously, there is sth or some purpose that they block it.<br />and the administrator always show some evidences to prove that Michael had dead already~<br />this is the truth we need to face.<br />what we need to do is that wait Michaela's back.<br />Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons /bravo/
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    There is no need for this thread. There is no answer to your question so this will only lead to bad-mouthing the non-believers. When I go to a non-believers forum, I know I will get banned because I know they do not appreciate me there. So if I don't feel like being attacked and banned, I simply don't go there. If they don't want to consider the possibility, then fine. At least I tried. <br /><br />I will close this thread because I don't think it's appropriate, just like I don't think it's appropriate to open threads about other hoax forums. Let them be and discuss the hoax in here. They are fully aware that we exsist, so if they get interested, they know where to look.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This discussion has been closed.