MOAMMAR GADHAFI DEAD Graphic Footage Released

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    If Qaddafi is a dictator is problem of the Libyan people, is not a matter for NATO, what is of interest to NATO and the gang of thieves and murderers is oil, water and all the riches of Libya<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />
    on 1319208811:
    <br />He was a horrible man, that's true!<br />He had an army...his army killed so many people, his own people... and you don't think that he is a horrible man Gwynned? <br /> <br />He was an Dictator... D-I-C-T-A-T-O-R.... <br />And what are dictators doing? Yeah...right and that is fishy! <br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />And what happens to these characters and others ...<br /> <br /> <br />Henry Kissinger<br />George W. Bush<br />Barack Obama (Nobel peace prize ) :? <br />Nicolas Sarkozy<br />David Cameron.....<br />
  • KimKim Posts: 245
    Anyway...he's dead  /bravo/
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    on 1319213803:
    <br />Anyway...he's dead <br />
    <br /><br />I think there is no way that triumphing over a violent and obviously forced (or acceptec by public neglect) death of a human being is accurate, not to say correct.<br /><br />What we know about this man is hear-say and media reports.<br />We know what to think about media-reports, right?<br />We know how they are being falsified by TPTB to their liking and profit.<br /><br />I do not dare judging a situation from the outside just because somebody tells me "he's been bad".<br />Fact is that other than any other monarch and leader in the Arabian world, Gadhafi built the largest fresh water supply in the world to give his people good quality drinking water and prepared for agricultural use of the Sahara desert. Yes. Indeed: agricultural use of the Sahara desert.<br />This fact is forgotten and only one side of the medal is being put into perspective which is incomplete and most likely will lead to ASSumptions and wrong conclusions.<br /><br />There is no difference in judging Gadhafi and judging Michael from the image in which the media pictured them.<br />Innovators thinking into future will often be declared "crazy".<br />There are dark sides but there are also bright sides to this medal and the hell will I judge if I haven't been there and haven't talked to the Libyan folks in person about what happened in that country but only digested hear-say.<br /><br />Things are not always as they appear to be.<br />If anything, we learned that by now, didn't we?
  • AndreaAndrea Posts: 3,787
    on 1319212873:
    <br />If Qaddafi is a dictator is problem of the Libyan people, is not a matter for NATO, what is of interest to NATO and the gang of thieves and murderers is oil, water and all the riches of Libya<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />
    on 1319208811:
    <br />He was a horrible man, that's true!<br />He had an army...his army killed so many people, his own people... and you don't think that he is a horrible man Gwynned? <br /> <br />He was an Dictator... D-I-C-T-A-T-O-R.... <br />And what are dictators doing? Yeah...right and that is fishy! <br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />And what happens to these characters and others ...<br /> <br /> <br />Henry Kissinger<br />George W. Bush<br />Barack Obama (Nobel peace prize ) :? <br />Nicolas Sarkozy<br />David Cameron.....<br /> <br />
    <br /> <br />I'll admit I don't know enough about Gadhafi to really have a strong opinion on how he was as a leader but seeing those images just make me sad.  Whatever kind of person he was/is(?), no one deserves to die that way.<br /> <br />I agree with you Paula about NATO and the other world leaders of "free" countries.  From my understanding, Libya is very oil rich and has one of the largest gold caches in the world - gold being the only actual true currency.  The middle east leaders are dropping like flies and it's part of the plan for world domination.  The plan that we are not told about by the people behind some of the names you've mentioned.  There is much we don't know because they don't want us to know.  We must be vigilant in our knowledge that the media lies and what we "see" and are told are clouded by coverups.  It won't stop with Gadhafi's death, "they" will move on to their next target, then the next and the next.
  • jonojono Posts: 279
    on 1319208811:
    <br /><br />I am sorry to say it but I don't think what's coming is any better, look at Iraq, Afghanistan...<br /><br />http://www.infowars.com/welcome-to-democracy-gaddafi-summarily-executed-without-trial/<br /><br />And it is not so much the way they killed him, even though that's bad (what happend to "innocent until proven guilty and the right to a fair trial"?), it's much more so the gloalists agenda behind it. In the bigger picture Gaddafi was only a disposable puppet....<br /><br />http://www.infowars.com/killing-gaddafi-spares-icc-embarrassment-for-us-britain/<br /><br />Michael, please come back SOON!  bearhug
    The way they killed him is bad? Please?! I have seen footage of people dying on the streets in Libya...and the way they killed Gadhafi is bad? He deserved it. But that's my opinion...and we have to respect eachother's opinions. But I posted here because, I don't think that this one is a hoax. <br /> <br />Fact is that other than any other monarch and leader in the Arabian world, Gadhafi built the largest fresh water supply in the world to give his people good quality drinking water and prepared for agricultural use of the Sahara desert. Yes. Indeed: agricultural use of the Sahara desert. <br />Because of that fact..doesn't still make you a good human being... Gadhafi had blood on his hands...by killing his own people..and that is a fact I don't like. <br /> <br />I am not here to discuss this forever I'm just giving my opinion. <br /> <br />Maybe it was better not to kill him straight away, but don't you understand all those people in Libya? They are free now...They do not have to live longer in fear. <br />I am happy for the people in Libya<br /><br />
    @ Jono...I discussed it with my dad too and he says the same...He think that what's comming now isn't any better. <br />But we shall see. <br />
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    I watched the video of it today and he looked like him to me but still I'm skeptical. It doesn't matter how evil the person was or is, NO ONE deserves a death like this. It was horrible.
    on 1319225840:
    <br />
    on 1319212873:
    <br />If Qaddafi is a dictator is problem of the Libyan people, is not a matter for NATO, what is of interest to NATO and the gang of thieves and murderers is oil, water and all the riches of Libya<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />
    on 1319208811:
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />And what happens to these characters and others ...<br /> <br /> <br />Henry Kissinger<br />George W. Bush<br />Barack Obama (Nobel peace prize ) :? <br />Nicolas Sarkozy<br />David Cameron.....<br /> <br />
    <br /> <br />I'll admit I don't know enough about Gadhafi to really have a strong opinion on how he was as a leader but seeing those images just make me sad.  Whatever kind of person he was/is(?), no one deserves to die that way.<br /> <br />I agree with you Paula about NATO and the other world leaders of "free" countries.  From my understanding, Libya is very oil rich and has one of the largest gold caches in the world - gold being the only actual true currency.  The middle east leaders are dropping like flies and it's part of the plan for world domination.  The plan that we are not told about by the people behind some of the names you've mentioned.  There is much we don't know because they don't want us to know.  We must be vigilant in our knowledge that the media lies and what we "see" and are told are clouded by coverups.  It won't stop with Gadhafi's death, "they" will move on to their next target, then the next and the next. <br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />That is true Andrea, the gang of thieves and murderers to be stole all the gold and the money of the people of Libya, which was deposited in the European banks<br />
  • alfarlealfarle Posts: 440
    on 1319169685:
    <br />
    on 1319135139:
    <br />I despise it when death is publicized and glorified like that....regardless of whom the person was...evil or not. The media surely eats it up too. Smh smh smh.  May the Lord have mercy on his soul....He may have been a crazy man but sheesh!<br />
    <br /><br /> /bravo/ well said. <br /><br />Repay no person evil for evil, but be concerned with doing good before all people. Rom.12:17<br /><br />The LORD says: I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked. EZ.33:11<br /><br /><br /><br />The answer to ending death, is not with more death, if he is even dead that is...  /white flag/<br />
    <br /><br />EXACTLY!
    on 1319237574:
    <br />I watched the video of it today and he looked like him to me but still I'm skeptical. It doesn't matter how evil the person was or is, NO ONE deserves a death like this. It was horrible.<br />
    <br /><br />I agree.<br /><br />Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord. - Romans 12:19
    on 1319233561:
    <br />The way they killed him is bad? Please?! I have seen footage of people dying on the streets in Libya...and the way they killed Gadhafi is bad? He deserved it. But that's my opinion...and we have to respect eachother's opinions. But I posted here because, I don't think that this one is a hoax. <br /> <br />Fact is that other than any other monarch and leader in the Arabian world, Gadhafi built the largest fresh water supply in the world to give his people good quality drinking water and prepared for agricultural use of the Sahara desert. Yes. Indeed: agricultural use of the Sahara desert. <br />Because of that fact..doesn't still make you a good human being... Gadhafi had blood on his hands...by killing his own people..and that is a fact I don't like. <br /> <br />I am not here to discuss this forever I'm just giving my opinion. <br /> <br />Maybe it was better not to kill him straight away, but don't you understand all those people in Libya? They are free now...They do not have to live longer in fear. <br />I am happy for the people in Libya<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />If you think that it is good to repay evil with more evil, then that is your opinion and you are entitled to it, but I am not going to agree with you on this one...<br /><br />I understand that the Libyan people want their freedom but I do not think this was the way to go... CIA sponsored Al Qaida "rebels", a globalistic agenda behind all of it and if it's democracy that they are promoting, what happened to one of the great foundations of democracy: "innocent until proven guilty and the right to a fair trial"? <br /><br />Anyways... I am just sayin! I think that the globalists are a bunch of hypocrites!  :roll: <br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D0LEW6vGF8<br /><br />They have a lot of blood on their hands, a lot more than Gaddafi...
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    whether they want call it accidental cross fire or murdering, doing things like this, will cause further problems in the future, treating things by the law is what should be done, though Libya has seem to been a place where law is not present. Though what started in Libya, was fought and dealt by it own people and not by America >:( They always want to have there presence in everything global, for once they did not do things there way.
    on 1319272905:
    <br />whether they want call it accidental cross fire or murdering, doing things like this, will cause further problems in the future, treating things by the law is what should be done, though Libya has seem to been a place where law is not present. Though what started in Libya, was fought and dealt by it own people and not by America >:( They always want to have there presence in everything global, for once they did not do things there way.<br />
    <br /><br />Hey! This is totally off-topic but... Do you know that your profile picture is an occult symbol?  /overreacting/ <br /><br /><a href=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horus>The All Seeing Eye Of Horus</a> :-[  <br /><br /> bearhug
  • willddoMJwillddoMJ Posts: 699
    on 1319274667:
    <br />
    on 1319272905:
    <br />whether they want call it accidental cross fire or murdering, doing things like this, will cause further problems in the future, treating things by the law is what should be done, though Libya has seem to been a place where law is not present. Though what started in Libya, was fought and dealt by it own people and not by America >:( They always want to have there presence in everything global, for once they did not do things there way.<br />
    <br /><br />Hey! This is totally off-topic but... Do you know that your profile picture is an occult symbol?  /overreacting/ <br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horus  :-[ <br /><br /> bearhug <br />
    yea i understand what my picture represents ;)
    on 1319275277:
    <br />
    on 1319274667:
    <br />
    on 1319272905:
    <br /><br />Hey! This is totally off-topic but... Do you know that your profile picture is an occult symbol?  /overreacting/ <br /><br />http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horus  :-[ <br /><br /> bearhug <br />
    yea i understand what my picture represents ;) <br />
    <br /><br />And you are okay with what it represents? <br /><br />Just curious  party/
    A link was tweeted that I want to share.  The media made Gadhafi out to be the bad guy, but was he really?<br /><br />
    THE GADDAFI NO ONE WILL TELL YOU ABOUT<br /><br />by Moreno K O'campo on Friday, October 21, 2011 at 1:13pm<br /><br /><br />The media has successfully painted Gaddafi as a hard-core dictator, tyrant whatever you want to call him. However, the media as usual has also failed to show the kind, giving Gaddafi we never heard of. Gaddafi, unlike most dictators I will refrain from naming, managed to show his humane side, the very side we dream of seeing in other dictators who just talk and talk.<br /><br />I consider Libyans lucky to a certain extent and one wonders with the new democratic rule they cry for will it improve or worsen life for them. Yes, Gaddafi spent millions of Libya`s money on personal ventures but is the average Libyan poor? We know others who take a country and destroy it until you feel like there is no hope of restoring this country… looting some prefer to call it. Did Gaddafi loot Libya in any way?<br /><br />Now let us get to the unknown facts about the Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi:<br /><br /> <br /><br />1. There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is free for all its citizens.<br /><br />2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.<br /><br />3. Home considered a human right in Libya – Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home. Gaddafi’s father has died while him, his wife and his mother are still living in a tent.<br /><br />4. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinar (US$50,000) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.<br /><br />Traditional wedding in Tripoli, Libya<br /><br /> <br /><br />5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans are literate. Today the figure is 83%.<br /><br />6. Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kick-start their farms – all for free.<br /><br />7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it – not only free but they get US$2,300/mth accommodation and car allowance.<br /><br />8. In Libyan, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.<br /><br />9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0.14 per liter.<br /><br />10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally.<br /><br />Great Man-Made River project in Libya… $27 billion<br /><br /> <br /><br />11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.<br /><br />12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.<br /><br />13. A mother who gave birth to a child receive US$5,000<br /><br />14. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15<br /><br />15. 25% of Libyans have a university degree<br /><br />16. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.<br /><br />Which other dictator has done much good to his people?<br />
    <br /><br />http://pastebin.com/JMX9NvYH
    This makes me think of my vacation in Tunisia...<br />I can tell you, the population there lives from te tourism. <br />I was there with my boyfriend (now he's an ex-boyfriend) hehe. But we were walking at a street behind the hotel, walking across all those shops and I never saw a women in any of those shops, only men. And all those men were saying come take a look in my shop, come, come. I was talking with my boyfriend and when those men noticed we were dutch people they were asking: aah Nederlanders, alles goed? That means in english: aah dutch people, how are you? But you have to be careful, because I saw a nice bracelet and that man offers that bracelet for 60 dinar and I saw the same bracelet in a shop for only 5 dinar. But some were very pushy, try to sell you anything. <br /> <br />Even tho I had a really nice time in Tunisia. <br />I am a blonde, so some boys were a bit flirty haha. <br />Haha..I was saying Hi to a boy, he was a good lookin boy... damn...  :lol: and he did that thing with his eyebrows and winked at me, my boyfriend didn't see it tho...or else we did had a fight I guess..(he was very jealous), glad that I got rid of him  :lol:
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    That's why I feel sorry for all Libyans now.<br />No sunny happy Neverland lifestyle for them after<br />"bad guy" was murdered. Dark years ahead. <br />Saw it all before, in other "Now free, 100% democratic!  /woohoo/"<br />countries. Same story all over again, please people, DO NOT believe your<br />media.  It's your governments brainwashing you to justify and support their actions,<br />come on, isn't it obvious * shrugging shoulders *
    The murderers of Gaddafi talk Spanish  suspicious//  <br />
    <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />! Come one !, come one ! "We are already in the car." " let shot " leaves that shot<br /> <br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3RoVL3mUBE&feature=player_embedded<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />I am not saying that " someone " not be able to speak spanish, but it is strange that in that moment, they speak another language with people whom they were libyans<br />
    Why can no media outlet agree on the spelling of Gadhafi/Gadaffi/Qaddafi/Kadafi? <br /><br />@Aidan - I agree, always question what you are told.<br /><br />@Kim - I liked your travel story, I was picturing it in my head as I was reading it.  And you're right to get rid of a jealous guy - where there's no trust, there's no love.
  • This may not be anything but on the day that Gadaffi's death was announced, Michael Jackson's Official Facebook page posted "They Don't Care About Us" (Prison Version) video.
    I've been on Ibiza too hehe. Beautiful Island, but expensive.  :lol:  We were there one week to early, so we missed all the party people and the drunk people on the streets. But there was a couple, making issues. We were sitting on the balcony watching at that couple hahaha. That woman was so drunk and her man was so angry at her hahaha. Omg...15 minutes past by and we were walking on the street now and we saw that couple again...that man was taking his woman to their apartment and later she came running down from the stairs in her bra  :lol:  and then that man came and was holding his woman tight and then she let herself fall on the street and was crying and screaming like a toddler will do.  /pull hair/ /scream/
    on 1319335611:
    <br />I've been on Ibiza too hehe. Beautiful Island, but expensive.  :lol:  We were there one week to early, so we missed all the party people and the drunk people on the streets. But there was a couple, making issues. We were sitting on the balcony watching at that couple hahaha. That woman was so drunk and her man was so angry at her hahaha. Omg...15 minutes past by and we were walking on the street now and we saw that couple again...that man was taking his woman to their apartment and later she came running down from the stairs in her bra  :lol:  and then that man came and was holding his woman tight and then she let herself fall on the street and was crying and screaming like a toddler will do.  /pull hair/ /scream/ <br />
    <br /> <br /><br />
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    Again, why the misleading delay of the announcement - oct 20 instead of oct 19. <br /> Why did they wait and for what?<br /> <br /> The video posted by Paula is horrible and this is more indicating a bounty hunters' razzia than "Libyan fighters for freedom". Historically, Libya has more roots with Italy than with Spain or any other European country.<br /> <br /> Who would expect democracy to get installed in North Africa is neglecting the fact that not each of "modern western" beliefs is being shared elsewhere in the world and that sometimes democracy does neither fit the structures, traditions, history nor the culture of a country. It is not a helpful attitude to want to invent the wheel anew when some older and turning ones are already existing.<br /> <br /> Deception will be setting in when the dust will have settled. <br /> <br /> Democracy has little space in Africa and this is not due to "unwillingness" or "not capable to" or "evil forces".<br /> Democracy needs infrastructures that are not available in Africa (and that no investor has any interests in building up btw). Dark times ahead because forces of neo-colonialism have entered the scenerey long time ago (colonialism never really stopped).<br /> <br /> Isn't there a one-man-show installed by money and not elected by the people also going on elsewhere?<br /> Don't we call that democrazy? <br /> <br /> Hillary's reaction in the video? She presents herself as she likes. For everybody to see.<br /><br />Every time I hear Michael's songs, I cannot help thinking how much he tried to get his message across.<br />His lyrics fit our times so well.