A Hard to accept but Truthful outcome of Michael Jackson

2»

Comments

• on 1319225553:
    <br />@Allforlove<br /> <br />This is 10th times I am posting this info, really people? Conrad Robert Murray license exists on medical board and was suspended. I am not saying I give up on hoax theory over the trial, maybe whoever the defendant is not doctor Conrad Murray, I don't know, but the licensed cardiologist Murray is out there.<br /> <br />   PATIENT CARE - 40+ HOURS<br />RESEARCH - NO HOURS<br />TEACHING - 1 TO 9 HOURS<br />ADMINISTRATION - 40+ HOURS<br />OTHER - 10 TO 19 HOURS<br /> Primary Practice Location Zip Code: 89119 Board Certification(s): No board certifications identified Primary Practice Area(s): CARDIOLOGY<br /> Secondary Practice Area(s): INTERNAL MEDICINE<br /> Post Graduate Training Years: 9+ YEARS Ethnic Background: Declined to Disclose Foreign Language(s): Declined to Disclose Gender: Declined to Disclose <br /> <br />   plus.gifG 71169 Licensee may be a U.S. or Canadian medical school graduate whose pathway to licensure was based on the NBME examination. License Type: Physician and Surgeon Name: CONRAD ROBERT MURRAY, M.D. Address of Record: plus.gif PO BOX 72216<br />LAS VEGAS, NV 89170  Address of Record County: OUT OF STATE License Status: Licensee has been suspended. No practice is permitted. Public Record Action(s): Licensee's practice has been temporarily restricted or limited pursuant to a court order. Licensee was reprimanded for a minor violation(s) of the law. This is considered disciplinary action. Another state or the federal govenment has disciplined licensee. Original Issue Date: April 22, 1991 Expiration Date: February 28, 2011 School Name: MEHARRY MEDICAL COLLEGE SCHOOL OF MEDICINE Year Graduated: 1989 <br />
    <br /> <br />Yes I agree. He is a real person. He is not Robert Earl Carter. He is Conrad Murray. I too have checked the licence info you posted here over 2 years ago as well as reading through his intellius files etc. Conrad Murray is a real person with a real licence.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Here's the list of Dr. Murray's patients and friends.<br /><br />http://mjkit.forumotion.net/t1106-dr-murrays-list-of-patients-friends<br /><br />I guess that's who the youtube video was to.  Is the patient who testified on this list?<br /><br />Remember the videos a hoaxer made showing his Houston clinic a derelict empty building? And I know there's more...
  • KimKim Posts: 245
    I did read somewhere that Robert Earl Carter changed his name into Conrad Murray in February 2009. That's the year when the whole ''circus'' began right?
  • Hi all. Just wanted to say that there is NO WAY IN HELL that i will ever give up on DH even if CM is found guilty. i will never give up on DH even if MJ does not BAM. Just like you can show me a picture a million times of neil armstrong walking the moon, and i will forever refuse to belivehe did it! (lol)<br /><br />i know that is really easy for me to say at this stage, as i have not been a believer for two years nor waiting for BAM for two years, like many of the other wonderfully dedicated people on this forum, who have been relentlessly waiting, figuring out clues and keeping the faith for so long now.... however, when i vacate my mind completely about the trial and shift it right out of my mind completely for a moment and purely think and focus, on everything i have learned and am still learning about lyrics, TII, family statements, funeral / memorial saga, testimonies of friends saying he might be hiding, dave dave, hatman, larry kind comments, inaccuracies / conflicting stories from family and professionals about the circumstances in which he died, incorrect documents, VERY important documents with spelling and date inconsistancies, PLUS the (thank you GOD) many posts from BACK from years ago, that i have had the priveledge to be able to access and read - then the hoax still exists regardless of the trial. the result of this trial CAN NOT, WILL NOT, EVER eliminate and erase all I / we have seen / read / learned about DH. <br /><br />Just also want to respond to a few comments made. My comments are in red.
    on 1319225553:
    <br />@Allforlove<br /> <br /><br /><br />This is 10th times I am posting this info, really people? Conrad Robert Murray license exists on medical board and was suspended. I am not saying I give up on hoax theory over the trial, maybe whoever the defendant is not doctor Conrad Murray, I don't know, but the licensed cardiologist Murray is out there.<br />\
    <br /><br />thank you for posting this. so a real CM is out there who is a cardiologist. for those who might lose faith and think, "there you go, he isnt an actor, he is a real treating DR. Well, for all we knew MJ could have paid off this real cardiologist, (CM) to do his part in this. <br />[size=12pt]<br />
    on 1319221100:
    <br />I have long been a supporter of Michael Jackson being alive still and hoaxing his death. Ive had this view now since the death and after being a long time supporter of Michael Jackson since my early childhood.<br /><br />But in all honesty the outcome of the Conrad Murray trial will completely resolve the possibilty of a death hoax. [dot][size=12pt]REPLY:[/size][/dot] don't understand how this trial or the outcome could simply disolve all of the evidence of DH. this comment baffles me completely. regardless of this trial, there is still far more evidence of DH than there is of actual death. HOW does guilty verdict eliminate the fact that there is no real evidence of his death and so much evidence of a well and long planned DH???? If Michael Jackson was reall hoaxing his death, then member of the family would not have pushed for a case against Connrad Murray. [size=12pt][dot]REPLY:[/dot][/size] sounds like you have already made your mind up regardless of verdict anyways. of course the family had to push for courtcase. everyone is playing their part. if they didnt - that would not only 'look wrong' and not support hoax and reasons for hoax. Because as people may know, a guilty verdict, along side with a Michael Jackson bam in the furture would result in purgery as well as further legal remifications against Michael Jackson and his benefactors. [dot][size=12pt]REPLY:[/size][/dot] not if its not even a real courtcase or a real guilty verdict. only time will tell if this is even a real courtroom, or simply a courtroom drama filmed in a courtroom. TIME..... <br /><br />Its a hard to accept truth, and as much as I wanted to overlook it, this trial is the answer we have been looking for.<br />
    <br /><br /><br />[dot][size=12pt]REPLY:[/size][/dot] just also want to say, that maybe take a step back. Look at it this way, the courtcase is not the REASON for DH. as we have learned there are deep and serious reasons that MJ made a drastic decision to fake is death. the way i see it, the courtcase is merely a by product of DH. MJ 'died' so naturally, just like with any other human esp celebrities, a courtcase needs to be carried out. MJ wrote this into DH and now its being carried out. we are learning lessons from this courtcase too. this DH sure has many facets. courtcase is only one of them. a guilty verdict does not eliminate DH!<br /><br /><br />
    on 1319235804:
    <br />Do not underestimate Michael and what he is capable of. Murray can even go to home jail, would you believe it? Keep on believing whatever happens because he is alive and he is going to come back!<br />
    <br /><br />@ Purelove, you are beautiful. Thank you for being so positive. X <br /><br />we should never underestimate. so true. i feel that if people lose faith because of this trial, then they are missing the point. also it is as if they are giving MJ ultimatums. (not sure if that is the best way to describe, the notion that i am trying to articulate)<br /><br /><br />in addition to my comments above just want to note something else. i dont mean to be controversial. and I am not saying that  people are deliberately insulting MJ. however, should individuals lose faith and no longer chose to believe in DH if a guilty verdict is reached and actually decide to believe he died in 09, personally the way i percieve this, as insulting to mj to think that he is a bad enough father to take that many drugs or allow himself to be administered drugs so risky that he could die, knowing he would be leaving three precious little people that adore and need him so much.
  • on 1319242957:
    <br />I would like to know where you find this is media? It is a trial.. Court room. That is no media. We are simply listening to witnesses. It is not the media who is defending Murray real lawyers. This has been fabricated by Michael, so where do you see the Media?? If you can give me a concrete debate then I would tell you it was nice meeting you.. For now it is not really concrete. You probably are losing faith, and you are taking this excuse to leave the forum.. You are entitled to believe what ever you want.. For me Michael is alive, nothing makes sense.. The ambulance picture is fake, the gurney picture is fake, and the autopsy pic is fake.. Nothing is real.. Remember all the slip ups of Jermaine, he left way before to the airport.. Why Airport?? Someone can have twist of the tongue, but a similar word to hospital, he could have said hospice, just example, why airport?? I will tell you why, when you want to hide things, the more effort you put into it, the more it will come out. I know it happens to me.. So take the slip ups of Jermaine and put them in good use.. I hope I made my points across, and made you change your mind.  <br />Blessings. <br />
    <br /><br />Woah, stop right there! Nobody is using excuses here, at no point did I say I've lost faith. Pay attention to the post, please. I'm 100% beLIEver, but I don't feel like watching the Trial is really doing any good. You shouldn't make such false assumptions. <br /><br />Here's my solid argument, all of it is legitamate:<br /><br />There's not just one type of Media, the Media isn't just a bunch of people, y'know.<br /><br />The Media is a way of communication throughout Television, Radio, Print, Books, Magazines, meetings...ETC <br />Visual Media, which is in the Trial included Videos and Pictures. So yes, yes this Trial IS Media.<br /><br />What did Michael teach us? to avoid the Media as best as we can, that doesn't mean to say stop watching Television, or reading Books or any other methods of communication VIA Media. It just means that we should stop taking things so harshly as if it's an undercover mission. <br /><br />Also, keep in mind this Trial is being Livestreamed by TMZ, a mass Media producing Website, it's live on HLN, another Media, it's being televised too. The Trial is very much Media. <br /><br /><br />And for your information, this is the reason why I feel like leaving the forums:<br /><br />Some people have a massive amount of disrespect and false assumptions, nobody seems to realize that people work differently, we're not all the same... so don't be suprised if someone disagrees with you. <br /><br />'I've shook turmoil, comprehended and understood. Why don't you do the same? I honestly think you should.' Rai out. <br /><br />
  • Based on the trial itself, it seems implausible that MJ hoaxed his death - based on the trial itself, that is.  We must take numerous other factors into account as well.  There are still too many unexplained things like the ambulance not using sirens when taking him to the hospital, Jermaine announcing MJ's "death" to the media instead of the doctors, no legit photo of MJ in his coffin - closed casket memorial service, Marlon tells story of MJ disguising himself as old man, while an unknown old man in shades and PJ bottoms salutes casket as it leaves memorial service, the eery message from MJ at service's conclusion which said "I Am here, I Am Alive Forever"? (hope I got that right), the Lou Ferrigno interview in which he tells story of how MJ enjoyed putting nannequins in ambulances to fool the media, and more recently, a YouTube video verifying that the picture of MJ on a UCLA gourney was fake. <br /><br /> There are too many unresolved things (clues?) that could be proof of a hoax to simply trust this trial alone.  Besides, Murray might be found not guilty or there could be a mistrial, hung jury, or something of that nature.  Paris' first tweet about "old dinosaurs" adds more fuel to the hoax fire as well.  Let's take MJ's advice and NOT trust the media - let's look at ALL the facts before we give up on the hoax theory.  I wouldn't worry about perjury charges against Murray or MJ if there is a BAM, Murray will get a slap on the wrist, and as for MJ, you can't charge whom you can't find.
  • And one must not forget that it is Michael "Joseph" Jackson that died in this trial... not Michael Joe Jackson.
  • You know, according to the marriage certificate between MJ and Lisa Marie, it was Michael JOSEPH Jackson marrying her(you can also hear it on a video of the marriage taking place-they say Michael JOSEPH Jackson).<br /><br />So I don't know what's up with the whole Joe\Joseph thing.....
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    Me neither. I actually got tired of explaining that it does not make big of a deal and difference. Better to focus on other hoax proving facts and clues.
  • on 1319773113:
    <br />And one must not forget that it is Michael "Joseph" Jackson that died in this trial... not Michael Joe Jackson.<br />
    <br /><br /> @november ; i sight your post for the reason of your signature and ask everyone to repeat your lovely prayer also.<br /><br />Michael: <br />the light of God surrounds you<br />the love of God enfolds you <br />the power of God protects you<br />Amem