S.T.U.D.Y. - A little insight?

MJJLivesMJJLives Posts: 130
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hi. I found this site. It sort of explains what S.T.U.D.Y means. Oh and the people who wrote it are Tim, Sonya, and Teilen Simkin. Initials TS, like the TS involving Thisisalsoit.com? Just throwing things out there.

<!-- m -->http://www.s-t-u-d-y.org/1Introductory.pdf<!-- m -->

Comments

• mmmm....They know a lot about bible
  • <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    My jaw is on the floor!
    Could someone be kind enough to pick it up for me?
    I think i`m going to pass out LOL
    I have to read this thing again to be able to formulate an answer...
  • Oh! And by the way! Nice, nice, nice, nice find! THANK YOU!
  • Oh EH GEE! This is a STELLAR find! Good job!
    As for that document....the one in the post <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • wow! great find.....i've been stuck on trying to figure out what "TS" might stand for, other than "Tom Sneddon" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Brilliant find, thanks a lot! It's amazing that it was just out there <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

pretty sad though, and that 'do not trust in yourself' part says it all. I think it's safe to say thousands of fans have been scammed by a religious group (in the name of God, obviously).

sad
  • Brilliant find, thanks a lot! It's amazing that it was just out there <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

pretty sad though, and that 'do not trust in yourself' part says it all. I think it's safe to say thousands of fans have been scammed by a religious group (in the name of God, obviously).

sad

Yeah...I had a feeling that Part 8 and 9 were a bit too religious, esp. part 9.
    I only wanted to join the army all because I wanted to help Michael. I'm not religious.
  • Hi. I found this site. It sort of explains what S.T.U.D.Y means. Oh and the people who wrote it are Tim, Sonya, and Teilen Simkin. Initials TS, like the TS involving Thisisalsoit.com? Just throwing things out there.

<!-- m -->http://www.s-t-u-d-y.org/1Introductory.pdf<!-- m -->

"MJJLives"
    Thank you so much for this information
    "Love is my message"
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    Brilliant find, thanks a lot! It's amazing that it was just out there <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

sad
    i dont think the religious part is used because its from the bible per say but because the stories fit, just like v for vendetta and 2012 ect.
  • i dont think the religious part is used because its from the bible per say but because the stories fit, just like v for vendetta and 2012 ect.

You are right, and i can also name a bunch of movies that are much more positive and also have great parallels with MJ, they fit too. I seriously don't understand the need of any conspiracy for people to be kinder towards each other. And i don't see why you guys need someone with a clear preaching agenda to open your eyes to see the wrong things around us. Isn't that obvious enough? Complete history of mankind is a proof.
    As for this particular person (or group of people) behind S.T.U.D.Y., to my eyes they have clear agenda, and had it way before any hoax was in sight. The person clearly stated his goal - to teach people something by means of web publishing. And i'm sorry to say this, but MJ 'death' just looks like a great opportunity to do that on a large scale. I know, i'm in the minority here, and i respect all of you very much, no matter what you believe. Just please be careful.
  • MJhunnyMJhunny Posts: 239
    i dont think the religious part is used because its from the bible per say but because the stories fit, just like v for vendetta and 2012 ect.

You are right, and i can also name a bunch of movies that are much more positive and also have great parallels with MJ, they fit too. I seriously don't understand the need of any conspiracy for people to be kinder towards each other. And i don't see why you guys need someone with a clear preaching agenda to open your eyes to see the wrong things around us. Isn't that obvious enough? Complete history of mankind is a proof.
    As for this particular person (or group of people) behind S.T.U.D.Y., to my eyes they have clear agenda, and had it way before any hoax was in sight. The person clearly stated his goal - to teach people something by means of web publishing. And i'm sorry to say this, but MJ 'death' just looks like a great opportunity to do that on a large scale. I know, i'm in the minority here, and i respect all of you very much, no matter what you believe. Just please be careful.

i tend to agree with you on this tinkerbell
    i took the liberty of looking both the above mentioned website and TIAI's ip addresses up on whois : they're both the same. Now i'm not computer savvy at all, so i don't know if that stands for anything but these S.T.U.D.Y.org guys sound a tad to religious to me, somethings just off about it but as of yet i can't put my finger on it.
  • Guys, I do suggest you to read these all first and then decide about TIAI. They know a lot!
    First read this one : <!-- m -->http://mjkit.forumotion.net/the-numbers ... -t1766.htm<!-- m -->

And then start reading the reveal part from here: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1924<!-- l -->

They didn't say anything from Bible in these pages and they sound very logical about the hoax. You will understand, just read it pls.
  • Great find, thank you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Can somebody please tell me what's up with the S.T.U.D.Y thing? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I know the STUDY site from the old board. But for me its not easy to read. First its not my native language and sec. Im confused over all the things he/she/they wrote. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Ive posted a YT Video in the Vidhoax section. Perhaps its important for some here, perhaps its nothing. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

Merry Xmas!
  • This is so confusing. Here is information on the site:

Domain ID:D20724904-LROR
    Domain Name:S-T-U-D-Y.ORG
    Created On:25-Feb-2000 19:53:32 UTC
    Last Updated On:01-Dec-2009 18:07:08 UTC
    Expiration Date:25-Feb-2010 19:53:32 UTC
    Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, Inc. (R91-LROR)
    Registrant ID:CR30515441
    Registrant Name:Tim Simkin
    Registrant Organization:S.T.U.D.Y.
    Registrant Street1:P.O. Box 4129
    Registrant Street2:
    Registrant Street3:
    Registrant City:Wenatchee
    Registrant State/Province:Washington
    Registrant Postal Code:98807-4129
    Registrant Country:US
    Registrant Phone:+1.8889997883
    Registrant Phone Ext.:
    Registrant FAX:
    Registrant FAX Ext.:
    Registrant Email:Mail@S-T-U-D-Y.org
    Admin ID:CR30515443
    Admin Name:Tim Simkin
    Admin Organization:S.T.U.D.Y.
    Admin Street1:P.O. Box 4129
    Admin Street2:
    Admin Street3:
    Admin City:Wenatchee
    Admin State/Province:Washington
    Admin Postal Code:98807-4129
    Admin Country:US
    Admin Phone:+1.8889997883
    Admin Phone Ext.:
    Admin FAX:
    Admin FAX Ext.:
    Admin Email:Mail@S-T-U-D-Y.org
    Tech ID:CR30515442
    Tech Name:Tim Simkin
    Tech Organization:S.T.U.D.Y.
    Tech Street1:P.O. Box 4129
    Tech Street2:
    Tech Street3:
    Tech City:Wenatchee
    Tech State/Province:Washington
    Tech Postal Code:98807-4129
    Tech Country:US
    Tech Phone:+1.8889997883
    Tech Phone Ext.:
    Tech FAX:
    Tech FAX Ext.:
    Tech Email:Mail@S-T-U-D-Y.org
    Name Server:NS1.LOCALLINE.COM
    Name Server:NS2.LOCALLINE.COM

And here is info on Thisisalsoit.com
    THISISALSOIT.COM - Domain Informationnew
    Domain THISISALSOIT.COM [ Site Info Traceroute RBL/DNSBL lookup ]
    Registrar GODADDY.COM, INC.
    Registrar URL <!-- m -->http://registrar.godaddy.com<!-- m -->
    Whois server whois.godaddy.com
    Created 29-Oct-2009
    Updated 29-Oct-2009
    Expires 29-Oct-2010
    Time Left 307 days 19 hours 40 minutes
    Status clientDeleteProhibited clientRenewProhibited clientTransferProhibited clientUpdateProhibited
    DNS servers NS15.DOMAINCONTROL.COM 64.202.165.118
    NS16.DOMAINCONTROL.COM 208.109.255.8
    THISISALSOIT.COM - Geo Information
    IP Address 64.202.189.170
    Host thisisalsoit.com
    Location US US, United States
    City Scottsdale, AZ 85260
    Organization GoDaddy.com
    ISP GoDaddy.com
    AS Number AS26496
    Latitude 33°61'19" North
    Longitude 111°89'07" West
    Distance 10384.25 km (6452.48 miles)
  • Well, check this out:
    THE 80th NORTHWEST BIBLE CONFERENCE SCHEDULE

Held at

CHURCH OF GOD, FAITH of ABRAHAM, 1835 NORTH WESTERN AVE, WENATCHEE, WA

HOSTING CHURCH’S PASTOR KIRBY DAVIS, (509) 663-1025)

APRIL 26 - 27 - 28 - 29 2006

Afternoon chairman: Sonya Simkin

1:00 - 1:45 Ron Rankin, WA......................................"Church of God, Faith of Abraham and Pre-human Existence"

2:00 - 2:45 Art Sherwood, OR…………………… ….”Messiah Astrononatically Predicted” (Dan. 9:24-27)

3:00 - 3:45 Ralph Johnson, WA………………… ….”Before Abraham I Am” (Jn. 8:58)

4:00 - 4:45 Tim Simkin, NH…………………… …… .”Pre-Existence. Michael against Lucifer”
    <!-- m -->http://www.members.shaw.ca/homechristia ... -04-26.htm<!-- m -->

There are also videos, made by this person and also someone else, but simiarly Bible videos:

<!-- m -->http://home.centurytel.net/georgie7/videos/VIDEOS.htmL<!-- m -->

There are some interesting titles.

So some members saw this site on the old forum, it is not a coincidence?... cause if it is, it' a huuuuuge one (considering the names and style of writing). Oh well, i guess nothing strange with pastor posting on Michael Jackson hoax sites =) I've just seen chief coroner FB page, where he's mocking MJ's songs while describing his situation on June 25.... can it get any crazier....
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    Yes, <!-- w -->www.s-t-u-d-y.org<!-- w --> is the one behind <!-- w -->www.thisisalsoit.com<!-- w --> - no doubt about that.
    And now? What's the difference?
  • fordtocarrfordtocarr Posts: 1,547
    I'm lost....what does this S.T.U.D.Y. have to do with Michael at all?
  • I'm lost....what does this S.T.U.D.Y. have to do with Michael at all?

Nothing at all, it seems!

When I started to read the TIAI revealed threads I was like, 'ok, this makes a lot of sense'...but as I was approaching the end, i.e., parts 8/9, I got this weird feeling that something wasn't right. Like, what's this person's agenda? I had the suspicion that he/she wanted to use us and our love for MJ towards the fulfilment of their motives...In my opinion, it is now clear that this is indeed the intention behind TIAI...

Thank you MJJLives for this excellent find!
  • Yes, <!-- m -->http://www.s-t-u-d-y.org<!-- m --> is the one behind <!-- m -->http://www.thisisalsoit.com<!-- m --> - no doubt about that.
    And now? What's the difference?

Well, i guess it doesn't make any difference, it's clear that everyone has already made up their minds about TIAI and is gonna stick with their opinions. Personally, I was just curious to know who this man behind the curtain may be, what kind of personality this man (or people) should have to invent a site with a thousand of redirections and build up such a theory... I thought perhaps this original site would be interesting to explore, but it seemed like a very strage page to me, while the TIAI thing was worked out very clearly (despite the first impression=)
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    I'm lost....what does this S.T.U.D.Y. have to do with Michael at all?

When I started to read the TIAI revealed threads I was like, 'ok, this makes a lot of sense'...but as I was approaching the end, i.e., parts 8/9, I got this weird feeling that something wasn't right. Like, what's this person's agenda? I had the suspicion that he/she wanted to use us and our love for MJ towards the fulfilment of their motives...In my opinion, it is now clear that this is indeed the intention behind TIAI...

What do you think are their "motives"?
    I COULD of course all end up with them saying, Michael won't come back unless each soldier of L.O.V.E. pays this or that.
    It could. And that would be the worst case, as there are always people who are easily manipulated - even among us.
    And I wouldn't be surprised, if TS revealed his source of information was God, which I - as a completely non-religious person - would be suspicious about. But I would accept that as well, as I am also open to the possibility, that special people have other "channels" for information. Who am I to rule out the possibility that there is a god communicating with certain human beings. Probably Michael had a similar source <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->
    All his posts (including the early 999-posts from MJHD, where I saw the S.T.U.D.Y. logo) were so very well researched and elaborate, that I believe he is at least a beLIEver and a MJ fan <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->
    Let's see, what happens...

However, it doesn't change the message - Michael's message - for me. There's nothing wrong about the message itself and it doesn't hurt to publicly be willing to spread L.O.V.E. and show our support, whoever pointed it out and made the stone roll.
  • What really bothers me in regards with the Army of L.O.V.E. hoax-wise is that this theory assumes MJ would rely his comeback on several hundred (perhaps thousand at best) people who believe he's alive and leave aside millions of his loyal fans who are mourning the loss of him up to this day - those who keep coming to Farest Lawn, those who make tributes, those who are "making that change" even though they think MJ has passed. He really loved all fans so tenderly and genuinely, that assuming believers would be some kind of special for him in this 'mission' means we're not talking about MJ here. Really.

Another thing, if TIAI reveals truly Michaels' intentions and speaks out for him for he cannot open up at the moment, i wonder how come none of the insiders that we follow dropped any clue on December 21, just to suppot the fact that TIAI is really coming from him. I can imagine this would have seriously fueled the whole thing an created much more trust in it!
  • I'm lost....what does this S.T.U.D.Y. have to do with Michael at all?

What do you think are their "motives"?
    I COULD of course all end up with them saying, Michael won't come back unless each soldier of L.O.V.E. pays this or that.
    It could. And that would be the worst case, as there are always people who are easily manipulated - even among us.
    And I wouldn't be surprised, if TS revealed his source of information was God, which I - as a completely non-religious person - would be suspicious about. But I would accept that as well, as I am also open to the possibility, that special people have other "channels" for information. Who am I to rule out the possibility that there is a god communicating with certain human beings. Probably Michael had a similar source <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->
    All his posts (including the early 999-posts from MJHD, where I saw the S.T.U.D.Y. logo) were so very well researched and elaborate, that I believe he is at least a beLIEver and a MJ fan <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->
    Let's see, what happens...

However, it doesn't change the message - Michael's message - for me. There's nothing wrong about the message itself and it doesn't hurt to publicly be willing to spread L.O.V.E. and show our support, whoever pointed it out and made the stone roll.

In fact I do agree with most of what you stated, and really, I very much hope to be wrong about this. Sure, is never a bad thing to be reminded of what Michael's message was/is, or even to spread it around. And yes, the research and work behind's S.T.U.D.Y's post is extraordinary. Yet, I do not think that he is a believer or a fan. It's my instinct telling me this...I keep an open mind, and I've been on the fence on this once since the very beginning. But now I'm more inclined to think that TS's motives are not so MJ related.

In their posts there was, in my opinion, just a tad too much emphasis on NWO/Illuminati/Conspiracies/End of the world, etc. The context of our 'investigation' has room for these subjects to be explored, as they have been. But I personally feel a little uncomfortable when everything around us is seen as a conspiracy. I have researched the subject, as I am indeed very interested in it, and do believe in some of the most well known conspiracies, and other. But why are conspiracy theorists not taken seriously by the general public? Partly, because some people don't want these things talked about; but also because NOT everything is a conspiracy. Some are not solidly researched and I, for one, need more evidence that the NWO actually exists before I fall for the whole idea. Gosh, I digress! So sorry! In short, Ithink that TS want to make use of Michael's army of "believers" to spread their views on NWO, among others things. And don't get me wrong, I do see all the things that are wrong with this world, it makes me sick. And I do believe in the power of the "people", I firmly believe the mass can do a lot more than it does.But I found their views a little too apolitical....that's just me, maybe I am wrong, and in fact I'd like to be!
  • What really bothers me in regards with the Army of L.O.V.E. hoax-wise is that this theory assumes MJ would rely his comeback on several hundred (perhaps thousand at best) people who believe he's alive and leave aside millions of his loyal fans who are mourning the loss of him up to this day - those who keep coming to Farest Lawn, those who make tributes, those who are "making that change" even though they think MJ has passed. He really loved all fans so tenderly and genuinely, that assuming believers would be some kind of special for him in this 'mission' means we're not talking about MJ here. Really.
    !

Well said, you're very right.

Also, I think the whole idea of MJ faking his death to put his message across is pretty far fetched. That's why I smell a rat here...