Conrad Murray Alleged not used in other trials

PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation

Comments

• Thank you Purelove, I was about to write a post about the court. My friend who is a lawyer stated that usually when you are about to be given the verdict you have no choice to stand up, here Murray stayed seated. He had no expression in his face, nothing at all. My friend just laughs and said that this is the best court she saw in all her 20 yrs of being a lawyer...
  • Aidan_81Aidan_81 Posts: 382
    bearhug<br /><br />Thank you friends.<br />I spent too much time digging and couldn't find another "alleged" verdict,<br />can only tell it's never used in my country when verdict is read and person gets<br />"convicted felon" status. Thank you. It was the most unusual verdict, eh?
  • julia142julia142 Posts: 195
    Well, well, well, even the non-beLIEvers are beginning to question the ''alleged thing'':<br /><br />http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/119964-quot-Alleged-victim-quot-and-quot-alleged-date-quot<br /><br /> :)
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I was excited to read that link Julia, til I realized, it's like everything else, they REFUSE to believe. They straight up deny information slapping them in the face. It's a giant case of denial to the non-believers. It's shocking, really, that people who claim to know MJ so well could be so incredibly clueless to his actions.
    on 1320993285:
    <br />I was excited to read that link Julia, til I realized, it's like everything else, they REFUSE to believe. They straight up deny information slapping them in the face. It's a giant case of denial to the non-believers. It's shocking, really, that people who claim to know MJ so well could be so incredibly clueless to his actions.<br />
    <br /><br />Yeah, but one thing that is good, is that they can't find any good reason for that! :)
    Oopps, just wanted to make another thread because I was at 66 posts and I don't like that number,  lolol/
  • I have filed a lot of legal paperwork and  researched how lawyers and the courts use little labguage tricks to deceive the public into thinking their courts are acting legitimately. When I heard them say, "alleged," the doubt I had about the hoax took a back seat. "Alleged" is the magicword. It's like crossing your fingers. Anything you say means nothing. That's why they always use it when nothing is YET proven. That is how journalists avoid lawsuits. It means someone somewhere said this happened but legally it DID NOT. Knowing what I do about how they are very clever to use words in a legal technical way to create the iLLUSION of justice, having never heard a verdict read as "alleged" victim, I about fell off my chair. All the evidence of a hoax I have followed here since MJ left us is strong. But I had to question if it was reasonable that they wouldgo so far as this trial and all the family in on it? Well, all I can say is they had ab ALLEGED trial by their own admission. Case closed. 
  • Sorry about typos. Kinda like MJ was PROUNOUCED dead. That's the first thing the top LA lawyers said in their visual aids Day 1. Allegedly of course the alleged victim was never PRONOUNCED dead. They must be making hoax videos down at the courthouse to be making spelling errors in the most important legal words. Hmmmmmmm
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    I remember I mentioned this a while ago as I found it to be very obviously a clue, and legal loophole, but then again the whole Kangaroo Court trial was a legal loophole!<br /><br />I recommended watching the Casey Anthony verdict and O.J. Simpson's, two very high profile cases that had completely different wording. In OJ's case, they referenced the victim's death's as being in violation of the human rights law, and their names. No 'alleged' anywhere. <br /><br />Alleged means, something that someone(people) says took place, but cannot be proven.
    on 1321247071:
    <br />I have filed a lot of legal paperwork and  researched how lawyers and the courts use little labguage tricks to deceive the public into thinking their courts are acting legitimately. When I heard them say, "alleged," the doubt I had about the hoax took a back seat. "Alleged" is the magicword. It's like crossing your fingers. Anything you say means nothing. That's why they always use it when nothing is YET proven. That is how journalists avoid lawsuits. It means someone somewhere said this happened but legally it DID NOT. Knowing what I do about how they are very clever to use words in a legal technical way to create the iLLUSION of justice, having never heard a verdict read as "alleged" victim, I about fell off my chair. All the evidence of a hoax I have followed here since MJ left us is strong. But I had to question if it was reasonable that they wouldgo so far as this trial and all the family in on it? Well, all I can say is they had ab ALLEGED trial by their own admission. Case closed.  <br />
    <br /><br />Agreed. What the use of "alleged" does to that statement is very cut and dried.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    yeah i was just about to ask the U.S. people if there is a habit in their courts when he verdict is read to say "alleged" victim. This is mind blowing anyway. Us from other countries think that maybe we do not understand U.S. rules incourt, but it makes no sense to say "alleged" victim, isn't it?<br />
  • Gina, I have NEVER heard a verdict read as alleged.  When the verdict is read, all the alleged stuff flies out the window, especially when that verdict is guilty of a crime.  It's then not alleged anymore.<br /><br />I think some groundwork has been laid.  I don't know if he plans on coming back, but the more I think about the little things such as this alleged bit.... 
  • -"Alleged"<br /><br />-No Conrad mugshot<br /><br />-32 stars on the court seal instead of the historical 31 (California is the 31st state of the Union) View and count here:<br />http://www.disclose.tv/files/videos/thumbnails/60ad4f73c31222b_1.jpg<br /><br />-No gag order on anyone involved in the Murray documentary which was taped during the trial with Murray's attorneys followed<br /><br />There is no doubt, this is all part of sometype of staging!<br /><br /> moonwalk_/
    on 1321256414:
    <br />-"Alleged"<br /><br />-No Conrad mugshot<br /><br />-32 stars on the court seal instead of the historical 31 (California is the 31st state of the Union) View and count here:<br />http://www.disclose.tv/files/videos/thumbnails/60ad4f73c31222b_1.jpg<br /><br />-No gag order on anyone involved in the Murray documentary which was taped during the trial with Murray's attorneys followed<br /><br />There is no doubt, this is all part of sometype of staging!<br /><br /> moonwalk_/<br />
    <br /><br />but it's mindblowing!!<br />How to stage a trial, this is illegal, this is unbelievable, I don't understand how this could be done :'( :'( :'(
    on 1321255811:
    <br />Gina, I have NEVER heard a verdict read as alleged.  When the verdict is read, all the alleged stuff flies out the window, especially when that verdict is guilty of a crime.  It's then not alleged anymore.<br /><br />I think some groundwork has been laid.  I don't know if he plans on coming back, but the more I think about the little things such as this alleged bit....  <br />
    <br /><br />But how was it possible then, how?!?!? Nobody else heard it, the media people haven't heard it?!?!?1 Why they don't talk about it?!
    What are they going to say? Uh, we might have been wrong? This might be a hoax and we might have been fooled?<br /><br />Yeah right. We get to see how blindly people follow the media, and for how long, and how deeply and obsessively.
  • on 1321261446:
    <br />
    on 1321255811:
    <br />Gina, I have NEVER heard a verdict read as alleged.  When the verdict is read, all the alleged stuff flies out the window, especially when that verdict is guilty of a crime.  It's then not alleged anymore.<br /><br />I think some groundwork has been laid.  I don't know if he plans on coming back, but the more I think about the little things such as this alleged bit....  <br />
    <br /><br />But how was it possible then, how?!?!? Nobody else heard it, the media people haven't heard it?!?!?1 Why they don't talk about it?!<br />
    <br /><br />Gina, how is it possible that the media focused their cameras on (their words) "the seal of the great state of California" and it not even be the correct seal...32 stars and all that?  I haven't heard anyone in the media pick up on that say "Ey, yo...wait a min...isn't there 32 stars on there?"  Not one.  It seems there's a lot that isn't being picked up on, or talked about.
    MJFan4444 there were contradictions in the testimonies that nobody seemed to notice except us. <br />I don't have statistics now but if i would have enough time to go and hear it all again I am sure I could write them all down.<br />Let's only remember the paramedics saying different things about what they saw when they entered the bedroom, one saw Michael on the bed, one saw Micvael half on the bed, half on the floor, and Alvarez said he was still on the phone with the 911 assistant and had his phone against his shoulder because during that time he was helping Murray removing Michael from the bed to the floor.<br /><br />Are they all crazy /scream/ ?!<br /><br />And nobody, not the lawyers, not the jury, not the media noticed this things that don't match, except us?!?!?!?<br /><br /> :'( :'( :'(
  • /><br />Sorry, here is another one!!!!<br />This has to be the Clue of all Clues!!!<br />I love you Michael <3
    Look what a lawyer answered to this question:<br /><br />"When the verdict form was drafted, Jackson was still an "alleged" victim, because Dr. Murray was then presumed innocent. Obviously, that's no longer true.<br />Michael Stone"<br /><br />Law Offices of Michael B. Stone Toll Free 1-855-USE-MIKE<br />3020 Old Ranch Parkway, Suite 300<br />Seal Beach, CA 90740<br /><br />http://www.lawguru.com/legal-questions/-/conrad-murray-case-verdict-michael-119617113/a<br />
  • Suzy7Suzy7 Posts: 314
    Ofcourse the media won't mention it Gina. We are aware, most are asleep; so they don't even notice the most obvious inconsistencies, let alone comment on them.
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1321264464:
    <br />Look what a lawyer answered to this question:<br /><br />"When the verdict form was drafted, Jackson was still an "alleged" victim, because Dr. Murray was then presumed innocent. Obviously, that's no longer true.<br />Michael Stone"<br /><br />Law Offices of Michael B. Stone Toll Free 1-855-USE-MIKE<br />3020 Old Ranch Parkway, Suite 300<br />Seal Beach, CA 90740<br /><br />http://www.lawguru.com/legal-questions/-/conrad-murray-case-verdict-michael-119617113/a<br />
    <br /><br />What I DON'T understand is- in OJ's case, in Casey Anthony's case, the victim was STILL alleged before the verdict, as in any other case, yet when they read the verdict form the victim was "VICTIM" not "ALLEGED VICTIM".<br /><br />Makes no fucking sense! Why on earth OJ's victim, Anthony's victim and any other victim in a trial, while reading the verdict, they were "victim" not "alleged victim"? If they printed the verdict forms beforehand and put "alleged victim", then why only in THIS case? Why didn't they print the verdict forms with "alleged victim" in OJ's case? Or in Anthony's case? Why their forms were printed with "victim"and not with "alleged victim", if that's how it's done?<br /><br />In OJ's case: verdict form printed before, read "victim"<br />In Anthony's case: verdict form printed before, read "victim"<br />In Murray's case: verdict form printed before, read "alleged victim"
  • Exactly _Anna_  I wish the judge would give us an explanation, that would be<br />interesting now wouldnt it!!
  • So they couldnt draft another form that does not say the word alleged??