Conrad Murray Alleged not used in other trials

13»

Comments

• TinkTink Posts: 1,175
    on 1321247071:
    <br />I have filed a lot of legal paperwork and  researched how lawyers and the courts use little labguage tricks to deceive the public into thinking their courts are acting legitimately. When I heard them say, "alleged," the doubt I had about the hoax took a back seat. "Alleged" is the magicword. It's like crossing your fingers. Anything you say means nothing. That's why they always use it when nothing is YET proven. That is how journalists avoid lawsuits. It means someone somewhere said this happened but legally it DID NOT. Knowing what I do about how they are very clever to use words in a legal technical way to create the iLLUSION of justice, having never heard a verdict read as "alleged" victim, I about fell off my chair. All the evidence of a hoax I have followed here since MJ left us is strong. But I had to question if it was reasonable that they wouldgo so far as this trial and all the family in on it? Well, all I can say is they had ab ALLEGED trial by their own admission. Case closed. <br />
    <br /><br />I will agree with you on that.<br /><br />Now, if you're so smart - can you find some repeated technicalities with how sneddon allegedly handles things, so we can get him removed from Santa Barbara Courts, along with the alleged judges and other doofusses that surrounded them? How they raided Neverland was insanity - plus, they went into areas NOT on the alleged Search Warrants.<br /><br />I'm most definitely on Michael's side. I'm Biracial, and proud of my ethnicity. I'd be chased out of Santa Barbara before sundown, and you damn well know it - so I sure hope you're lilly-white, if you want to stand up to this challenge.<br /><br />BTW - if you're or were a dancer, why you filing court stuff? Is that your job? Just curious.
  • on 1328666707:
    <br />
    on 1321247071:
    <br />I have filed a lot of legal paperwork and  researched how lawyers and the courts use little labguage tricks to deceive the public into thinking their courts are acting legitimately. When I heard them say, "alleged," the doubt I had about the hoax took a back seat. "Alleged" is the magicword. It's like crossing your fingers. Anything you say means nothing. That's why they always use it when nothing is YET proven. That is how journalists avoid lawsuits. It means someone somewhere said this happened but legally it DID NOT. Knowing what I do about how they are very clever to use words in a legal technical way to create the iLLUSION of justice, having never heard a verdict read as "alleged" victim, I about fell off my chair. All the evidence of a hoax I have followed here since MJ left us is strong. But I had to question if it was reasonable that they wouldgo so far as this trial and all the family in on it? Well, all I can say is they had ab ALLEGED trial by their own admission. Case closed. <br />
    <br /><br />I will agree with you on that.<br /><br />Now, if you're so smart - can you find some repeated technicalities with how sneddon allegedly handles things, so we can get him removed from Santa Barbara Courts, along with the alleged judges and other doofusses that surrounded them? How they raided Neverland was insanity - plus, they went into areas NOT on the alleged Search Warrants.<br /><br />I'm most definitely on Michael's side. I'm Biracial, and proud of my ethnicity. I'd be chased out of Santa Barbara before sundown, and you damn well know it - so I sure hope you're lilly-white, if you want to stand up to this challenge.<br /><br />BTW - if you're or were a dancer, why you filing court stuff? Is that your job? Just curious.<br />
    <br /><br />Tink - you are funny :) All great questions, by the way.<br /><br />I think we all agree that we are on Michael's side and it's important that we help right the horrible wrong done to him by S*ed*on. I know that William Wegener is working towards that but for some sad reason people are not jumping on board to help. I think he's legitimate but that matters not.<br /><br />thrillerdancemachine - do you have any ideas?<br /><br />Blessings to you all.