No doubt he's alive! And November 29th is BAM Day!

Comments

• Snoopy71Snoopy71 Posts: 952
    on 1321403968:
    <br />I read "November 29" in one of the notes on the mirror in Mj´s bathroom. Is that why some think he ´ll be back then?<br />
    <br /><br />Is this the note you are referring to?<br /><br /><br />I wonder why the top is blurred out.... suspicious//
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    on 1321406415:
    <br />
    on 1321403968:
    <br />I read "November 29" in one of the notes on the mirror in Mj´s bathroom. Is that why some think he ´ll be back then?<br />
    <br /><br />Is this the note you are referring to?<br /><br /><br />I wonder why the top is blurred out.... suspicious//<br />
    <br /><br />I read Nov 29 but could be something else. No idea why the top is blurred...my gosh.
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    Gina!! Are you forgetting who Michael is? He always said his fans were 2nd in his life after his family, of course he cares :mrgreen:
  • on 1321407526:
    <br />Gina!! Are you forgetting who Michael is? He always said his fans were 2nd in his life after his family, of course he cares :mrgreen:<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />"I'm married to my fans -- I'm married to life,  I'm married to my career!"<br /><br />(not exact quote- but the married to his fans bit was DEFINITELY exact!)<br /><br /><br />I don't doubt his love for us, that's for sure.<br />Awesome thing to remind us of. <3 <3
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    But we are millions and he's only one. he has a lot of people to care about bearhug
  • Its herIts her Posts: 1,137
    on 1321356396:
    <br />Well I too think it's too soon, but only in terms of where the world is heading...it's just too shocking for people to handle...I know it will be shocking regardless if people are prepared for it or not but, I mean I think MJ might comeback in the mix of shocks and controversy (truths about our government start to come out, shocking political decisions, world events etc)...to have MJ comeback now ( I'm thinking about this from the world's point of view) would be like...'and what's the point of faking your death with nothing to show for it, what's the relevance'...but who knows...<br />
    <br /><br />So, do you think MJ really will have 'nothing to show for it', or are you saying something will change between now and next year that will make his "re-entry" stand out as more shocking than any government expose'? <br /><br />No matter what his purpose, I would kind of like to see his reappearance really stand out--not just overshadow another breaking news story, and especially not as a backpage story, because the real life headlines are [size=18pt]SO[/size] over the top, by the time he comes back. You know how the press has kinda snickered at him. I hate that!! They are going to look like idiots, and they will not be happy to report this news... I think it was Front, who said MJ's not playing around wondering how to come back---he has planned ALREADY, something with shocking relevance, which will shut everyone's mouths! It sounds dangerous and scary, but, we just have to hope it is the play-scary.  errrr<br />The good kind.  bearhug<br /><br />I don't think there will be 'nothing' to show for it. I mean, by the time he comes back, even the rift between fans will be repaired, so we really will (ALL) ♫ Come Together (over MJ )♫. I think it's too soon, just because MJ wants to give the non- beLIEvers more time, to at least , become loving hopeful skeptics, about his "death". They need more time and reading around, to fully digest the implications of a  afraid/ :lol: ;) FAKED trial as well...MJ is more than genius, he is a very patient Lover .  :-*
  • on 1321390665:
    <br />
    on 1321360424:
    <br />
    on 1321301256:
    <br /><br />
    on 1321257824:
    <br />
    on 1321145198:
    <br />I don't think November 29th. It seems too soon, but then again, every date I hear seems too soon. Maybe it's just that it seems unreal :lol: <br />Have yall actually deeply though about bamsday? Like REALLY thought about it. How's he going to do it? When? How will the public react? Am I going to faint/pee my pants/die/do a backflip? :lol: I think about this all the time, it just seems so unreal though... like a fairy tale. I also agree though that it will be in 2012. <br />
    <br /><br />I suggest that you should do a backflip :lol: ...just be cautious lolol/ I agree with you on that every date we conjecture seems too soon. But it has gone more than 2 years. It sounds surrealistic to see Michael again after more than 2 years. I'm sooo aspiring to the BAM! bounce/ Think about the situation when you a regular day turn on the TV and see that the one and only MJ is back. Yep, I'm dreaming right now. 8-) I would also guess that 2012 is the year, but it won't hurt to BAM earlier. :)<br /><br />Lots of L.O.V.E.<br />
    <br /><br />Haha, I have never done any flip in my life, but I bet after seeing Michael live on my TV ill be doing all kinds of flips. :lol: :lol:<br />& I would loveee for Michael to bam today, tomorrow, any day! I think I can wait though, I mean, I've waited 2 years so far! :lol: and the years have actually gone by REALLY REALLY fast :shock: It feels like it's been decades since we've seen Michael, but 2009 doesn't seem like it was (almost) 3 years ago. Danggg. <br />
    <br /><br /> :lol: :lol: :lol: This is you when you perceived that Michael's back
    > 21amre8.gif ... funny  :lol: May I join you? :lol: Some flips won't (hopefully) harm too much. I would just make sure that I have a soft mattress beneath. :lol:<br />I guess when the BAMs day is here, my heart would stop beating for several seconds.  lolol/ I would be taken aback. Approximately 2,5 years have passed, and yes it has gone really, really fast. It feels like it was merely three weeks ago. I'm yearning for the big day bounce/ Hope Mike's doing fine  albino/  moonwalk_/<br /><br />Hugs and L.O.V.E.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :lol: :lol: I wish, but I'll probably try to do a backflip and look like this:<br /><br />failflip.gif<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry, I can't stop laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: And I love to laugh. Soon I'm going to do this
    > 25piexz.gif You're so hilarious MJFAN7! Much L.O.V.E. and respect to you!  respect/  <br /><br />And I adore your party idea PureLove! Let's have party with all the believers...and MJ is the host. rr/ The happy believers join the party
    > ej2hk.gif Party, party, party!  party/ Cheers!  beerchug<br /><br /><br /><br />Much L.O.V.E. and happiness to all of you! <br /><br /><br />EDIT:<br />I just want to clarify that I do not find it entertaining to se somebody hurt. To be completely candid with you, I strongly dislike to see a person injured. I was merely conceiving how it would look like if I did a backflip, and that is a moderate funny sight. If somebody want to do a backflip, I would propose that you use a soft mattress, alternatively water (for instance in pools) or suchlike. I think everyone want to survive the day of the BAM.  lolol/
    on 1321468787:
    <br />
    on 1321390665:
    <br />
    on 1321360424:
    <br />
    on 1321301256:
    <br /><br />
    on 1321257824:
    <br />
    on 1321145198:
    <br />I don't think November 29th. It seems too soon, but then again, every date I hear seems too soon. Maybe it's just that it seems unreal :lol: <br />Have yall actually deeply though about bamsday? Like REALLY thought about it. How's he going to do it? When? How will the public react? Am I going to faint/pee my pants/die/do a backflip? :lol: I think about this all the time, it just seems so unreal though... like a fairy tale. I also agree though that it will be in 2012. <br />
    <br /><br />I suggest that you should do a backflip :lol: ...just be cautious lolol/ I agree with you on that every date we conjecture seems too soon. But it has gone more than 2 years. It sounds surrealistic to see Michael again after more than 2 years. I'm sooo aspiring to the BAM! bounce/ Think about the situation when you a regular day turn on the TV and see that the one and only MJ is back. Yep, I'm dreaming right now. 8-) I would also guess that 2012 is the year, but it won't hurt to BAM earlier. :)<br /><br />Lots of L.O.V.E.<br />
    <br /><br />Haha, I have never done any flip in my life, but I bet after seeing Michael live on my TV ill be doing all kinds of flips. :lol: :lol:<br />& I would loveee for Michael to bam today, tomorrow, any day! I think I can wait though, I mean, I've waited 2 years so far! :lol: and the years have actually gone by REALLY REALLY fast :shock: It feels like it's been decades since we've seen Michael, but 2009 doesn't seem like it was (almost) 3 years ago. Danggg. <br />
    <br /><br /> :lol: :lol: :lol: This is you when you perceived that Michael's back
    > 21amre8.gif ... funny  :lol: May I join you? :lol: Some flips won't (hopefully) harm too much. I would just make sure that I have a soft mattress beneath. :lol:<br />I guess when the BAMs day is here, my heart would stop beating for several seconds.  lolol/ I would be taken aback. Approximately 2,5 years have passed, and yes it has gone really, really fast. It feels like it was merely three weeks ago. I'm yearning for the big day bounce/ Hope Mike's doing fine  albino/  moonwalk_/<br /><br />Hugs and L.O.V.E.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :lol: :lol: I wish, but I'll probably try to do a backflip and look like this:<br /><br />failflip.gif<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry, I can't stop laughing :lol: :lol: :lol: And I love to laugh. Soon I'm going to do this
    > 25piexz.gif You're so hilarious MJFAN7! Much L.O.V.E. and respect to you!  respect/  <br /><br />And I adore your party idea PureLove! Let's have party with all the believers...and MJ is the host. rr/ The happy believers join the party
    > ej2hk.gif Party, party, party!  party/ Cheers!  beerchug<br /><br /><br /><br />Much L.O.V.E. and happiness to all of you!<br />
    <br /><br /><br /> :lol: :lol: Well, thank you. L.O.V.E to you too! I love your signature by the way, it's soo adorable !  :mrgreen:
    on 1321466999:
    <br />
    on 1321356396:
    <br />Well I too think it's too soon, but only in terms of where the world is heading...it's just too shocking for people to handle...I know it will be shocking regardless if people are prepared for it or not but, I mean I think MJ might comeback in the mix of shocks and controversy (truths about our government start to come out, shocking political decisions, world events etc)...to have MJ comeback now ( I'm thinking about this from the world's point of view) would be like...'and what's the point of faking your death with nothing to show for it, what's the relevance'...but who knows...<br />
    <br /><br />So, do you think MJ really will have 'nothing to show for it', or are you saying something will change between now and next year that will make his "re-entry" stand out as more shocking than any government expose'? <br /><br />No matter what his purpose, I would kind of like to see his reappearance really stand out--not just overshadow another breaking news story, and especially not as a backpage story, because the real life headlines are [size=18pt]SO[/size] over the top, by the time he comes back. You know how the press has kinda snickered at him. I hate that!! They are going to look like idiots, and they will not be happy to report this news... I think it was Front, who said MJ's not playing around wondering how to come back---he has planned ALREADY, something with shocking relevance, which will shut everyone's mouths! It sounds dangerous and scary, but, we just have to hope it is the play-scary.  errrr<br />The good kind.  bearhug<br /><br />I don't think there will be 'nothing' to show for it. I mean, by the time he comes back, even the rift between fans will be repaired, so we really will (ALL) ♫ Come Together (over MJ )♫. I think it's too soon, just because MJ wants to give the non- beLIEvers more time, to at least , become loving hopeful skeptics, about his "death". They need more time and reading around, to fully digest the implications of a  afraid/ :lol: ;) FAKED trial as well...MJ is more than genius, he is a very patient Lover .  :-* <br />
    <br /><br />Hi Its Her, where have you been for so long?<br /><br />So you think he's giving time to the non believers?<br /><br />Well while he's waiting for them to come around there's a good chance we become non believers /pull hair/
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    on 1321146715:
    <br />I agree, november 29th seems too soon, and knowing michael the bam's not going to be the date that everyone expects, its going to be that little tiny detail that people either miss or take no notice of.  <br /><br />Its all for love guys :) <3<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br /><br />[size=14pt]too soon?? omg!! after 2 years,we'r still  saying "too soon"?? do u think there will be an end?? i think that now we'r so frightened of being disappointed (again and again),that,every year,we think it's too early.... it's obvious,mike is now free 2 live the way he deserves,he gave us so much!! ....but every1 of us (still) wants 2 hope.  ;) [/size]<br /><br />[size=14pt]*LUNA*[/size]<br /><br /><br /><br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I have 3 BAM dates in mind, but the 29th is not one of them.<br /><br />Best scenario is November 30, 2011. It will be 888 days since June 25 which ties in with the Elvis connection and with BACK's 7 day theory (7 days + one day of simmering, so 777 days would require 111 days of simmering) It's also Thriller anniversary, and it's a Wednesday (see you next Wednesday - Thriller video). It will also be exactly one year after TS' last update 6.5. TS posted that at 11:30 and this was the 11th (2011?) paragraph:<br /><br />
    11. Eleven Thirty<br /><br />I have titled this post update #6.5 (not update #7), because this is primarily a continuation of update #6.  And yes, it’s also because I said that update #7 will probably be after BAM.  Does this mean that there will still be more updates and/or posts, before update #7 (6.6, 6.7, 6.8, 6.9, 6.95, 6.96, 6.999, etc)?  I won’t say absolutely no, but most likely not.<br /><br />Repeatedly, I’ve said that I would not do much if any more (posts or redirects); but I kept watching, and I saw a need and wanted to help.  But now, it has come to the point where I would rather say and do no more, than continue causing endless controversy that is not going anywhere.<br /><br />I will be watching, and if anyone wants to make a serious attempt at the $999 reward: I will certainly either respond to it or else send the money; but they must be serious calculations.  Other than that, I am not obligated to do any redirects or posts; it is my own choice, and no amount of complaints or anything else is going to force me to post again.  If I have been wrong on anything, time will tell.  And if I’ve been right, time will also tell—the truth will prevail.<br /><br />Instead of doing a whole new post: I may on a rare occasion make a comment or two in a thread that was posted by someone else (and probably redirect to that comment, so people will who are following TIAI will see it).  But redirects will not be daily anymore; those who still don’t accept TIAI/TS probably never will, no matter what I redirect to or whatever I write in a post, so there’ really s no point.<br /><br />The hoax doesn’t rely only on TS anyway; as many have said, they believed in the hoax before TS ever posted anything.  In fact, don’t you think there is good reason why I didn’t post any new thread—or even make a comment in an existing thread—until more than two months after the “death”?  If I had posted immediately after 6-25-2009, then people could claim that TS is the reason for believing in the hoax; but it did not happen this way, for a good reason.<br /><br />This update 6.5 (6 + 5 = 11) was posted at 11:30 PM (CA time), on 11-30 (November 30).  Also, a few days ago TIAI redirected to a clock with the hands at 11:30 {http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=16037}.  What is the significance of this?  As usual, the redirect had more than one meaning.<br /><br />The Thriller album was released on 11-30 {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thriller_(album)}; and Eliza’s case was previously scheduled for 11-30, although it is now rescheduled for 12-14 {http://chancerydata.shelbycountytn.gov/pls/chweb/ck_public_qry_doct.cp_dktrpt_frames?backto=P&case_id=CH-09-1696}.<br /><br />Speaking of Thriller, 11:30 (PM) is “close to midnight ... the midnight hour is close at hand”.  So 11:30 also represents near the end (end of the day, or end of the hoax, or end of the world, etc).<br /><br />And finally, we are now about half way between 2009 and 2012 (“four more years”); and 11:30 is half way between 11:00 and 12:00.  The clock is ticking, and there is no time for unimportant or unkind controversy.  Yes, some things are important and must be discussed—even if we don’t agree; but even then, disagreements should be done respectfully.  It’s all for LOVE!<br /><br />“And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm .” (Matthew 8:26).  I have said the following more than once before, but people seem to quickly forget it; so I am going to end by repeating this one more time.  Jermaine said: “it’s all going to come out” (and this was in the context of the “airport” slip-up); until it does all come out, keep the faith NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS!!!!!!!!!!!
    <br /><br />Not only is 6+5 11, 6x5 is 30. He also redirected in January of this year to one of my posts, where I state that I disagree with BAM being in 2012, because I think he would be too late: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=17498#p299066 (http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/ if you want to verify).<br /><br />Anyways, the sentencing being just one day before that day, makes it even more interesting for me, but TS has surprised me more than once, so I could be wrong. <br /><br />The other two are 3/20/2012 (day 999) and 10/28/2012 (TII 3 year anniversary, 4 years inclusive; 2009-2010-2011-2012 and also day 1221). I do hope it's my first guess though... :lol: :lol: :lol:<br /><br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Come to think of it, March 20th is a no-go. According to Stevie it should be in autumn:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Her carefully altered the lyrics for us;<br /><br />You said then you would be the light in autumn<br /><br />Said you’d be the one who’d lead the way<br /><br />I never dreamed you’d leave in summer<br /><br />But now I find my love has gone away<br /><br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Interesting dates in 2012.<br /><br />But now is the time. I don't know, I just feel like Nov. 30 is a good day to BAM.<br /><br />What do you think Michael  albino/ ?
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    on 1321479413:
    <br />Come to think of it, March 20th is a no-go. According to Stevie it should be in autumn:<br /><br />
    <br /><br />Her carefully altered the lyrics for us;<br /><br />You said then you would be the light in autumn<br /><br />Said you’d be the one who’d lead the way<br /><br />I never dreamed you’d leave in summer<br /><br />But now I find my love has gone away<br /><br /><br />
    <br /><br />@Souza...What a "coincidence" that you should post this Stevie Wonder video today. My husband and I just re-watched the whole memorial last night, and we commented on this exact point!. It's like you were tapped into our minds!<br />Speaking of the Memorial, This is one of our favorite parts. The "Message" is CLEAR...It's all for LOVE! <br />"Thank You Michael...I LOVE You"!<br />
    <br /><br />It is always good to "take a look BACK", when you aren't finding the answers you've been searching for!<br /><br /><br />I LOVE You all very Much! Blessings, LOVE and LIGHT!
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    When he will want, he knows that we are here to wait for him      michael-jackson/  .....and this is amazing......all united for Michael....  bearhug  LOVE YOU ALL GUYS !!!! Thanks for this days  !!!  bearhug  bounce/<br /><br /><br /><br /><br />                                              moonwalk_/
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    bearhug  Back at ya Blankie!!! <br /><br />With LOVE Always!
  • Keeping Michael’s message “we’ve got 4 years to get it right, to fix it” in mind, I think the BAM will be in [size=12pt]2013[/size]: 2009-2010 =>1, 2010-2011=>2, 2011-2012=>3, 2012-2013=>[size=12pt]4[/size]. This hoax is huge, perhaps more complicated than we know OR less complicated than we expect and perfectly prepared and planned in probably many years or even a decade(s) prior to his ‘death’. A BAM after 2 years might be ‘too soon’ from Michael’s perspective, considering all the years of preparation and depending on Michael’s timeline and goal(s). I can’t stop thinking of these 4 years to ‘fix it’. MJ’s songs and messages in This Is It are the tools to reach the goal(s) to get it right (with the L.O.V.E.) on this earth for each of us personally (look in the mirror and make that change), yet in unity.<br />IF Michael BAMs… I’m in a kinda duality argue/ because I’d imagine that Michael won’t BAM because he lives a ‘new’ life with his kids, family and friends, enjoys life in disguise and will be there behind the scenes (movies, songs, tutoring), which we at least owe him, imo, OR he will BAM after 4 years to underline the hoax, to reveal truth and to show that media got it wrong all along (which MJ can do best!) 8-).<br />I support both scenario’s, BAM or NO-BAM! All for LOVE.<br />
  • I don't have any idea but I've been seeing hints about the fall.  I don't know if this means the fall of 2011 or the fall or 2012.  There is the song at the memorial with Stevie Wonder, and there was also a song with the lines "When the Leaves Begin to Fall"  or something to that effect on Youtube a while BACK.  There are also hints about the number 11 which is november.  We'll see what happens and I'll be here no matter what happens.<br /><br /><br />Love
    on 1321489957:
    <br />and there was also a song with the lines "When the Leaves Begin to Fall"  or something to that effect on Youtube a while BACK. 
    <br /><br />Don't you mean 'When the RAIN begins to fall'? (Don't tell anyone, but I secretly love this song, one of the songs for which I put the volume to max whenever it is being played on the radio...) :lol:<br /><br />

• on 1321489278:
    <br />I’m in a kinda duality argue/ because I’d imagine that Michael won’t BAM because he lives a ‘new’ life with his kids, family and friends, enjoys life in disguise and will be there behind the scenes (movies, songs, tutoring), which we at least owe him, imo, OR he will BAM after 4 years to underline the hoax, to reveal truth and to show that media got it wrong all along (which MJ can do best!) 8-).<br />I support both scenario’s, BAM or NO-BAM! All for LOVE.<br />
    <br /><br /><br /><br />My thoughts exactly. ;u;<br />I love him no matter what he does. All I want is to know that he is alive and still on Earth in the flesh, being happy, doing things he loves, being with people he loves.<br />And I can still believe that one day, I still can come face to face with him--<br />Even if I'm not sure if the face I'm looking at is his, through a clever disguise he's got on to continue convincing the world Michael Jackson the entertainer is dead ('til he's ready to come back that way)...<br />But I'll know that for a brief moment, maybe I looked into the eyes of Michael Jackson the _person_.<br /><br /><br /><br />;.; *pray*<br /><br /><br />[size=8pt]Souza- I won't tell!  :lol: Don't feel bad! I really like "Dynamite" by Jermaine, too... shh ;D[/size]
    Wow Souza! I love your dates, they have a lot of numerology backing them up! 8-)
  • Jermaine said Michael had a 5-year plan.....so BAM (if it happens) could be 2014!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    [size=9pt]MJFAN7[/size]<br />[size=9pt]That backflop is nasty.[/size] :cry:  You won't be enjoying BAM with a broken neck.  Maybe try water... ;) <br />images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqP_bP3BDVH4cUNfIP6IRCk8fQeiotLLYZW0xOnB0URxDpSWof<br />[size=9pt]Souza and mjj4ever777, thank you for reminding us of those moving parts of MJ’s memorial. Kleenex time![/size]<br />[size=9pt]Souza, love your good bam date options! It may be none of them, but it’s still fun to ponder/speculate.[/size]
  • _Anna__Anna_ Posts: 1,739
    on 1321498385:
    <br />Jermaine said Michael had a 5-year plan.....so BAM (if it happens) could be 2014!<br />
    <br /><br />Jermaine said Michael had a 5-years plan, but starting from 2008.
  • on 1321362543:
    <br />
    on 1321347749:
    <br />
    on 1321347171:
    <br />If it ever happends we'll miss it anyway, it's not like he will BAM in my room so I can actually not miss it :lol: geek/<br />
    <br /><br /> :lol: :lol: :lol:...yeah, imagine him going to every house and BAMMING, that would take a lifetime.<br />
    <br /><br />You know what guys? I wish he BAMed us, the believers first before he did to the world. A meeting party with us and then BAM to the world. Wouldn't that be great? A secret celebrating party with the believers? We deserve to be BAMed first. :lol:<br /><br /> party/<br />
    <br /><br />I'm with you on that one...lets take a vote...lol...but it's not gonna happen...but if MJ wants to 'SURPRISE' us, he should do that....I mean, big deal what's say, a day difference going to make if he BAMs for us first, think about that MJ.<br /><br />
    on 1321466999:
    <br />
    on 1321356396:
    <br /><br />So, do you think MJ really will have 'nothing to show for it', or are you saying something will change between now and next year that will make his "re-entry" stand out as more shocking than any government expose'? <br /><br />No matter what his purpose, I would kind of like to see his reappearance really stand out--not just overshadow another breaking news story, and especially not as a backpage story, because the real life headlines are [size=18pt]SO[/size] over the top, by the time he comes back. You know how the press has kinda snickered at him. I hate that!! They are going to look like idiots, and they will not be happy to report this news... I think it was Front, who said MJ's not playing around wondering how to come back---he has planned ALREADY, something with shocking relevance, which will shut everyone's mouths! It sounds dangerous and scary, but, we just have to hope it is the play-scary.  errrr<br />The good kind.  bearhug<br /><br />I don't think there will be 'nothing' to show for it. I mean, by the time he comes back, even the rift between fans will be repaired, so we really will (ALL) ♫ Come Together (over MJ )♫. I think it's too soon, just because MJ wants to give the non- beLIEvers more time, to at least , become loving hopeful skeptics, about his "death". They need more time and reading around, to fully digest the implications of a  afraid/ :lol: ;) FAKED trial as well...MJ is more than genius, he is a very patient Lover .  :-* <br />
    <br /><br />Oh no HER, you always give me questions I can't answer or make me explain myself...lol...I always have to be on the ball or retract what I said...jk...anyway...I don't mean it will be more shocking, even though it will, I mean it will seem more fitting or 'normal' to BAM when all of these things happen.<br /><br />I agree, I don't want it to be overshadowed and I don't think it will no matter what....I don't meant it exactly like 'he will have nothing to show for it' but it will seem out of place or out of nowhere (in my opinion) if MJ BAMS, say now, when nothing significant has happened in the world, and I mean governmental issues.<br /><br />I don't think the non believers will ever get it, especially now with the guilty verdict...we will wait forever for them to figure it out, not that I'm bagging them, I just think their 'LOVE' for MJ, overshadows anything, it doesn't allow them to see straight...if they remove or replace whatever they have for MJ, then I think it will become more clearer to them.<br /><br />P.S I really do think that a lot will be exposed about the government but will it be by MJ when he BAMS?, now, while he is behind the scenes? or by others?...which reminds me do you know when Caroline Kennedy's book is coming out and the Jackie O tapes?<br /><br /><br />
    on 1321478792:
    <br />I have 3 BAM dates in mind, but the 29th is not one of them.<br /><br />Best scenario is November 30, 2011. It will be 888 days since June 25 which ties in with the Elvis connection and with BACK's 7 day theory (7 days + one day of simmering, so 777 days would require 111 days of simmering) It's also Thriller anniversary, and it's a Wednesday (see you next Wednesday - Thriller video). It will also be exactly one year after TS' last update 6.5. TS posted that at 11:30 and this was the 11th (2011?) paragraph:<br /><br />Not only is 6+5 11, 6x5 is 30. He also redirected in January of this year to one of my posts, where I state that I disagree with BAM being in 2012, because I think he would be too late: http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=17498#p299066 (http://lilwendy.wordpress.com/ if you want to verify).<br /><br />Anyways, the sentencing being just one day before that day, makes it even more interesting for me, but TS has surprised me more than once, so I could be wrong. <br /><br />The other two are 3/20/2012 (day 999) and 10/28/2012 (TII 3 year anniversary, 4 years inclusive; 2009-2010-2011-2012 and also day 1221). I do hope it's my first guess though... :lol: :lol: :lol:<br />
    <br /><br />I hope it's your first guess...but the annoying thing is so many dates fit in the numerology...but yeah, I  do remember when TS redirected to your post about how 2012 is too late...but my feeling is it will be this year, I don't care what date it is, but this year would be good...I think Nov 29th will be a determining factor...also with the whole rabbit thing referencing to Alice in Wonderland and 2011, it just seems to me that the rabbit symbolizes the BAM to be this year, since it is the year of the rabbit...but with this hoax nothing is written in script stone, or is it, I don't know.